A Surprise Trip to Amsterdam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
david62
david62
226 Followers

"You're gorgeous, I was always jealous of your figure. Before we change our minds, we'll go to the club after dinner, see what we can sort out, OK?" Jo finished and started on the food that had just arrived.

At about 7.30, they found themselves outside the club. It was early and hardly anyone was around. They paced up and down, trying to summon the courage to go in.

"Oh come on, this is silly." Jo finished and dragged Arabella to the ticket office.

"Can I help you ladies?" A pretty girl asked.

"I hope so, Edgar, the boss at a cinema, sent us to see the Manager. Any chance he's in and could see us?" Jo finished.

"Take a seat over there, I'll phone."

The two girls sank into chairs, trying to look inconspicuous and five minutes later, a man came out.

"Hi girls, but Edgar only mentioned one lady."

"Oh we've just had dinner and Arabella came along to give me courage, is it a problem?"

"No, no, my lucky day, two beautiful ladies come in to my club, great. I'm Tomas by the way. He sat them both down and gave them coffee.

"Well you know what we do here, put on an adult show for mostly tourists. It's a busy time, Summer and you want to join us, yes?"

"Talk about that anyway. We've never, you know, before, ever."

"Well I imagine you ladies have had sex once or twice. It's just sex, except maybe more than one partner, a bit more adventurous and with an audience. What's there to worry about?" They all laughed.

"What about infection?" Arabella asked.

"All our artists are checked fortnightly, but you can use condoms, preferably not though."

"Why not?" Jo asked. "And why use amateurs like us?"

"Well the audience likes come shots, the girls covered in semen. Why amateurs, well after a while it all gets a bit mechanical for the stars, no screaming orgasms, begging for mercy.

I didn't say, no pay, but we have a collection after the show. You could be looking at 1000 euros each, not too bad. Course, we need a good show, plenty of screaming, begging for mercy, you know.

Well, you up for this?"

The girls looked at each other for a while, then both nodded.

"Great, see you tomorrow about 10pm, OK?"

They both got up to leave and shook his hand.

He laughed and pulled them into a hug and took the opportunity to let his hands roam.

"You two are going to be popular." And he escorted them out of the club.

As they walked out, they looked at each other.

"What have we done?" Arabella asked.

"Come on, I'll walk you back to the hotel."

"Look, we can just not turn up tomorrow, easy." Jo tried to reassure her.

They walked in silence for some time.

"We both know we're going tomorrow. I don't know why, but we are." Arabella whispered, almost inaudible.

Another long silence, " I suppose it's a once in a lifetime chance. I don't know, lets not think about it now, my brain hurts."

They just hugged each other, numb with the mess they had got themselves into. When they finally got back to the hotel, the kids were just leaving to eat.

"Come and join us, you don't have to eat." Someone said.

"What have you guys been up to?" Jo asked.

"Oh just wandering, checking out the shops. We even found one of those dope cafes." Dave said.

"Stop, I don't want to know." Jo laughed.

They found a restaurant and sat down to order.

"What have you guys been doing?" Andy asked.

"Oh this and that, you know. Anyway, if you're up for it, Arabella can give up the morning to show you the Art museums, an expert guide."

"I'll find you at your hotel, what, 9.30 OK?" and they all agreed.

"Anyway, I'm tired, I'll finish this drink and head off to the hotel."

A few minutes later, she left with Arabella and they chatted about the next evening.

"Let's meet at the bar over the road from that club, about 9.45 tomorrow night, I'm not going in alone. that's for sure." Arabella finished and left Jo at the hotel, then made her way home.

Back at the restaurant, one of the girls said, "Anything seem odd about those two, they seemed on edge."

"Yeh, I got a strange vibe too, no idea though."

Next morning, they met up as arranged and despite misgivings, the kids were fascinated. By the end they could have written a paper on the Northern Renaissance and the stylistic differences, from the Italian Renaissance, not that they were likely to be asked.

They had lunch with Arabella and then went for a canal boat ride. The two older women confirmed meeting that night. In the evening, they had dinner together, though Jo was much to nervous to eat.

As they were leaving, Jo said, "I'm meeting up with Arabella again, OK?"

"Yeh, sure, see you later," Jenny replied.

When Jo had left, Jenny continued.

"What's going on guys, I don't believe the meeting for a drink, do you?"

"Shall we follow her?" Dave asked.

"It's not really our business, but yes, let's." Jenny agreed.

They left and followed at a discreet distance, to the bar opposite the club.

"Why here? it's a bit seedy, look at that awful club. I'm intrigued, let's wait and see what happens." Andy suggested.

A few minutes later, Jo and Arabella left the bar. They paced up and down again, anxiously. Then looking round, but missing the kids, entered the club. The youngsters moved back and saw them waiting at the ticket office, then walked in, grinning.

Jo looked round and exclaimed, "What the fuck, did you follow me?"

"Might have," Jenny admitted. "But what the hell are you doing here?"

"Just passing, wanted to see inside a bit, that's all, we'll leave now, OK?"

Of course, just then the manager came out and put his arm round the two women.

"Jo, Arabella, I thought you wouldn't come. Nearly ready for your star turn. Who are these guys?" looking at the 7 kids, now falling about laughing.

"No, no, you got it wrong, a misunderstanding, we weren't coming in, no of course not." Jo pleaded.

"Come on ladies, don't be shy. Look your friends can come in too, free drinks for all of you."

"We can't, no, besides they're underage, 18, they couldn't come in." Arabella lied.

"Oh we'll make an exception, you won't tell will you guys?" The boys and girls shook their heads, still giggling.

"That's settled then," and the manager started pulling them in, as they tried to escape. The kids behind helped to push them in and they entered the darkened auditorium. They were led to a banquette, with a table and a waitress, barely dressed in anything came over to take their drinks orders.

One of the girls shrieked at the stage, noticing it for the first time.

"What the fuck."

A naked man and women were going at it on stage.

"They're really doing it, he's fucking her. My God." Dave exclaimed.

"I think the concept of sex club seems to have escaped you," Jenny whispered.

"Never mind that, what the hell are you playing at. If this gets out, my career gone before it started. We have to go, now." Jo whispered.

"Oh don't be a spoilsport, look we've left school. we're adults now and we'll never tell anyone. I mean that, you're a good teacher, you really helped all of us. Why would we want to spoil that." Jenny finished.

"Agreed guys, not a word ever to anyone?" They all nodded and said yes, promise.

"Besides, we're all desperate to see you both naked and being fucked within an inch of your lives." Dave burst out laughing again, just as their drinks arrived.

Jo and Arabella stared at each other, quite at a loss at what to do.

"sorry guys, has anyone being watching those two, it's as sexy as watching paint dry?" Andy asked and it was true. The two performers brought new meaning to going through the motions. The woman pretended to orgasm and the artists left the stage.

Two men appeared and fixed black pads with legs, to the floor.

The manager walked on. "Ladies and gentleman, it's the ever popular amateur night. Two lovely ladies are going to help us with what this marvellous invention is for, they probably don't know.

Gentlemen, a little demonstration please."

Two men screwed in, what were obviously, rubber dildos, onto the top of the gadgets, which were now raised up to sitting height on metal legs. Next they picked up control pads attached to the machine by wires. Twisting a button on the pad, the dildos started swelling, pulsing and rotating, with obvious intent. The button was twisted further and the movement became frantic.

Everyone on the banquette were silent, mouth gaping, hardly breathing.

"Oh my God no, they can't be serious, they can't" Arabella exclaimed.

There were maybe 50, 60 other patrons, men and women and they started whooping and demanding action. There were now four near naked men on stage and they walked over to the table and gently pulled the two women to their feet, encouraged by all the patrons. Now the girls had dressed down, just light summer dresses, sandals and underwear.

As they were pulled reluctantly to the stage, the zips on the dresses were pulled down and the garments dropped to the floor, leaving just small bras and pants.

"Two peaches ladies and gents, aren't they gorgeous." The manager raised his hand to them and they were lead around the tables.

The contrast was delicious, Jo, full figured, her large nipples clearly visible, Arabella slim, almost flat chested, but with a nice curvy ass and beautiful long legs. As they passed the tables, some of the braver men reached out to touch them, push fingers under their pants. They tried to pull away and looked across at the kids, imploring.

Finally they were led across to the two machines. The dildos, whatever they were, looked huge. At least they had a generous coating of gel, a small mercy. They were both lifted astride and above the phalluses. Struggling was useless. Hands gently lifted cloth aside and spread their labia. After the tip was positioned, they were slowly pushed down a little. Arabella shrieked, she was smaller down there and hadn't had the workout that Jo had the previous day. She could stand with just the tip inserted. Jo being shorter, had at least a third inserted as she stood. Soft fur cuffs around the ankles, fixed them to rings on the floor. Then another pair of cuffs on the wrists, were attached by a thin chain, to bars above their head.

In this position they could move, rise up and down a little, but were secure. There was polite applause from the audience. The two controllers were taken over to their own table and given to two of the boys, with simple instructions, to start slowly. Jo looked over to the table, furious "No, bastards" she muttered, just as the motion started.

Her head fell back and she let out a long "Ooooh, no, yes, oh please yes."

The pulsing, rotating movement was addictive and despite the public display, automatically her legs bent and she filled herself. This was unbelievable, her eyes closed and the audience disappeared, as she started to moan.

Arabella was fighting harder, trying to stay on her toes, despite the wonderful sensation. A hand under each buttock, gently lifted her up then pushed her down, further each time. Her shaking legs couldn't support her anymore and she sat down, groaning and shaking. The two hands rose up to her chest, lifting her bra and squeezing her tits, pinching her nipples. That bought on the first, shuddering orgasm.

It didn't stop of course, the controllers moved on to another table and the voltage increased. Both women were flopping from side to side, all muscle control gone and Jo's ample breasts, now got the treatment too, cupped and lifted, then squeezed.

All four men were naked now, with semi hard cocks. Jo looked up into the eyes of one of them. He looked at her and she nodded. He offered his cock and she sucked it in, using her tongue and face muscles to hold him in, as he swelled to a very nice, thick erection.

Arabella was offered a cock, but turned away, towards another, which was rubbed over her face and lips, till her mouth opened and it was pushed in and out. She was out of practice and started to gag, so the pace slowed, till she was ready and able to cope with a mouth fucking

The girls were coming frequently and moved from cock to cock, sucking and licking, quite oblivious to anyone else. The two girls on their table were shocked, blushing, looking between spread fingers. The boys were stroking erections.

The pulsing, curving thrusting went on without a break. After over 30 mutes, the girls were exhausted, hanging from the cuffs, swaying from side to side, covered with a sheen of sweat and flushed deeply, with nipples out like organ stops. Finally the assault was stopped, the machine turned off. They were lifted and the dildos unscrewed and removed, so the machines could be slid out from underneath them. The chains were lengthened so they could rest on their knees, though neither could support their weight. They were offered bottles of cold water and gulped them down.

Their underwear was in rags, but couldn't be removed, pinioned as they were, so they were cut off and discarded. What next, was it over at last, they had no idea.

"Well gents, come over and be introduced, but very gently please." The manager again.

A few braver members of the audience came over and the girls felt hands on them, their breasts, buttocks, one finger probed Jo's ass, she didn't really care now. Other fingers pushed past the girls, puffy tender labia.

"Well, have the girls had enough punishment, what do you think?" The manager again.

A chorus of "Nos, do them fuck them, in the ass, go on."

Jo and Arabella weren't listening, just trying to recover from the best multiple orgasms, the only multiple orgasms, they'd had.

"Well Ok, if it's OK with the girls, what do you think, eh?"

No reply, they hadn't really heard, taken up by the new sensations they were experiencing.

"You four men up for it?"

They just grinned and went off stage, semi erect large cocks bobbing in front of them.

"Anyone want to come up for a closer view, don't be shy?" And about twenty men came up to form a semi circle.

The performers came back with two large, firm pillows. These were gently pushed under the girls bound legs, as far as their necks. Meanwhile the cuff restraints were released and hands placed under their heads, to protect them. Two semi hard cocks were placed on the women's lips and they opened their mouths, to suck, barely conscious of what they were doing anymore. When erect the men moved between the spread legs, gently licking between the labia and using fingers gently. Whilst the other two pushed into the girl's mouth.

They positioned their cocks and both girls murmured yes, as they thrust in hard. This was different, it was real and Jo opened her eyes to grin at the man between her legs.

"Yes do it, do me hard." And she shrieked as he started the long, hard fucking she wanted, her legs beginning to shake again.

Arabella was less convinced, eyes closed, her vaginal muscles tried to prevent any further penetration, till she gave in and relaxed, then shuddered to another orgasm.

The men were professionals and showed no sign of coming, as they banged into the two inert women. Eventually they stopped and switched with the men at the other end. It was like the machine, they just went on and on pounding them, a wave after wave passed up their bodies with each thrust, breasts quivering, at least Jo's.

The seven young people were struck silent, unbelieving at what was happening to their friends. If they hadn't seemed to be enjoying it, they would have tried to intervene, to stop it. They just sat , mute, the boys had obvious stiffies. they had undone their jeans, to release the pressure and the girls had taken sly looks.

Back at the stage, a soft chorus started, " Ass,Ass Ass."

Now the performers were professionals and thought neither girl would have had anal sex before and the skinny one just wouldn't cope, the brunette might. So one of the guys continued the energetic ploughing of Arabella, which she was obviously enjoying. They uncuffed Jo's ankles and lifted and spread her legs to near her ears.

Jo felt greased fingers gently probing her ass and moaned a not very convincing "No.". She felt the head of a penis against her anus and tried moving away. no luck. Looking between her legs, she hissed an obscenity, just as the sphincter gave up the struggle and she was penetrated. Her body spasmed, but the cock still pushed in slowly, despite her tightening muscles.

She really didn't know what to make of it, whether she liked it or not. It hurt, yes, but it felt good too. In a strange way, she was proud of being abused in public. The cock gently withdrew and pushed back, again, then again, till she felt his balls slap on her ass, as he sank his length in her. This was better, as she started to feel a new sensation, a new glow in her pelvis.

Slowly the pace and force built, as Jo heard her friend, explode next to her. She was crashing around, screeching, begging for more and for it to stop. Her vaginal spasm, pushed the man over the edge and she could sense the pulses of come into her cervix. Arabella just seemed to go on, twitching and burning in her pelvis. She had no idea sex could be this good, then she briefly passed out. When she came round, there were two cocks rubbing over her face. One was semi erect, coated with cum and her juices and she started sucking it clean.

The other erect penis pushed against her breasts and nipples till she finished, then pushed into her mouth, to fuck her throat. She sucked and licked as hard as she could till he started pumping into the back of her mouth and she continued sucking to empty him. When he tried to withdraw, she mewed a protest and licked him clean. As soon as she'd finished, Arabella felt splashes of cum on her face, neck and breasts. Looking up, several of the audience were masturbating over her. She found she didn't mind at all. In fact she enjoyed the complement.

Jo meanwhile was still being vigorously ass fucked, and repeatedly came, as the men struggled to hold on to her, whilst she thrashed around. Finally the cock released deep in her ass and was quickly replaced by another. She groaned at the pain, but was thankful, she really didn't want the brutal pounding to end. Just like Arabella, she detected splashes of cum from the nearby men, but her attention was fixed on the cock buried in her ass.

At last, the second cock released into her bowels and the man collapsed onto her chest, exhausted. He had to be lifted off her and she tried to stand with help, but couldn't. She was carried through the curtains at the back of the stage, to whoops and shouts, which barely registered. Arabella was already in the room into which Jo was taken and both girls were washed, cleaned and dried by some of the female artists.

Finally the manager came in and handed them a large bundle of notes, which they counted later and discovered nearly 2500 Euros.

"No need to say it ladies, you heard the applause, but just great.

Now I'll get you a taxi to take you home. What about the boys and girls?"

Jo croaked, "Tell them to go back without us, see them tomorrow, I'll stay with Arabella tonight. OK Bella?" the other girl could only nod, exhausted.

"You girls ever want a job, you know where to find me." And he laughed as they threw cushions at him.

Later they fell into the taxi, barely decent in just short summer dresses, cunts visible and nipples thrusting against thin cotton.

To be continued, if there is any interest.

david62
david62
226 Followers
12