Secretary Sandwich

Story Info
Two business partners double-team the secretary.
12.1k words
4.59
166.3k
184

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dpingjessie
dpingjessie
1,150 Followers

Jason walked from his new corner office on the fourth floor to the copier room just down the hall. He had been with this company for close to a decade, spending most of it in the same position. A few weeks ago, he finally got that promotion he had been working toward and moved into this new office a week later. At last he was doing work that was in his wheelhouse and could really benefit the organization. Plus, this job came with a few perks that the other one didn't.

When Jason entered the room, Abby was already standing by the copier. The first thing Jason had to do in his new position was hire an assistant. He found his ideal candidate very early on in the process and was able to move quickly. Abby was a 25-year-old college graduate with office experience spanning back to when she finished her degree. She was clearly proficient with the tasks listed in the job description for the position for which she applied, and so she was a leading candidate right out of the gate. When Jason met her for the interview about two weeks ago, he knew at first sight that this girl was the one with whom he wanted to be spending Monday through Friday.

Abby was about 5'3", give or take, and thin but not too skinny. She had just enough weight in the right places, namely her breasts and butt. Jason suspected Abby's blonde hair wasn't her natural color, but it looked great on her and complimented her green eyes, which stood out to him right away. Her eyes were further enhanced by her makeup, which was always just the right amount on her pale flesh. Her smile lit up the room like few others, showcasing her perfect, straight, white teeth. Her hiring, though, wasn't strictly about the fact that she was cute as hell or even her being perfectly qualified. The two hit it off right away with a chemistry that Jason didn't have with the other applicants. If he was going to be working with someone every day, they had to be able to get along.

Now, just a couple weeks in, it was apparent that there was a mutual crush. Even as Jason walked into the copier room that morning, alone with Abby for just a moment, the light in Abby's eyes and the seductive smile that crept across her face when she saw Jason convinced the boss that there was something to be had here. Jason stepped up to the printer next to Abby with barely enough space between them to let any light through. They flirted for a moment as the copier malfunctioned like usual before Abby's hand, which had been down by her side, crept across and rested first on Jason's leg and then quickly slipped over to brush his crotch for just enough time for it to be clearly not an accident. Within a second of Abby's contact, Jason was hard as a rock.

Abby pulled her hand back just in time as another coworker entered the room, and the two went back to their adjacent offices. Throughout the rest of the week there was the usual exchange of glances and smiles while the work kept getting done. At closing time Friday, Jason decided it was the best opportunity to invite Abby over. Abby lit up immediately and said she was free that very night. By midnight, Abby was in her boss's bed with all their clothes on the floor except her high heels, which Jason had requested she leave on.

Jason lay on his back as Abby knelt between his legs, pressing her breasts together as she held Jason's cock with them. Jason lay still as his new assistant thrust her chest up and down, his cock sandwiched between those lovely boobs as they slid up and down on either side of his shaft. Then Abby released her tits and slid down, choosing to take her supervisor's cock into her mouth instead. Abby pushed her hair out of her face, held the base of Jason's cock with just her thumb and index finger as she proceeded to slide her head up and down, sucking the full length of Jason's cock, which pushed against back of her mouth each time she took it all in. Jason groaned with pleasure, running his hand through Abby's hair and rubbing her shoulder and arm as she pleased him with her sexy mouth.

Abby pulled her mouth away and used it instead to smile from ear to ear as she picked herself up, squatting over Jason with one high heel planted on either side of his hips. Jason and Abby worked together to line up his cock, which was shimmering in the dim light from Abby's saliva on it, with Abby's pussy, which had pretty much been in a constant state of arousal since she first interviewed with Jason, yearning for his cock. The couple joined as Jason assisted Abby in lowering her body onto him, his cock penetrating her tight, wet hole until her ass cheeks contacted his hips, pushing his cock deep inside her starved vagina.

Abby moaned as that long, hard cock filled her tight little hole. She was so wet that she had no trouble riding up and down Jason after just a moment or two of grinding on her new boss. She sexily played with her tits and hair, grinning at her boss-now-lover as she bounced on his prick. Eventually, she got down to her knees and continued to fuck him as her boobs rocked up and down with her body, her hair falling into her face at the same time.

Meanwhile, Jason felt amazing as his hot, blonde assistant engulfed his cock repeatedly with one of the tightest twats he had ever had the pleasure of entering. His hand had plenty of fun too as they started at Abby's ankles, just above those sexy shoes, and then up her legs. When Abby was on her knees, he rubbed her thighs and then explored up to her chest, latching onto her boobs as if to stop their swaying as the young blonde showed off some obvious experience with polishing knobs. The bed creaked beneath them as they had sex, the scent of their intercourse filling the room, which had certainly gone up a degree or two in temperature. They had been chilly in their clothes on when they had arrived, and now they were completely naked and sweating without any need to touch the thermostat.

Jason pulled Abby on top of him, her sweaty breasts pressed against his chest as he now held her in place, kissed her and pumped his manhood deep into her cunt again and again. Abby held onto Jason's shoulders as they made out, and Jason wrapped one arm around her back and latched the other one onto her hot ass, while on just the other side his phallus waged war on her tight, wet hole. After a moment, the couple rolled over so that Abby was on top, her legs now kicked out to the ceiling as she took the assault of her boss's cock on her pussy. Jason remained on top of Abby for a few moments longer while his cock rammed in and out of her. He kissed her lips and neck, intoxicated by the smell of her hair as Abby moaned with pleasure. She wrapped her legs around Jason's waist as she grew closer and closer to orgasm, something she rarely achieved her first time with a new sex partner. It was going to happen this time, and before long she was announcing her climax to her boss as wave after wave of pleasure crashed through her body, accompanied by a loud cry from the female, boarding on a scream.

More aroused than ever now, Jason held himself up to watch his new friend cum and to get a good look as his cock as well as it continued to bury itself deep inside her pulsating pussy. When Abby's finale finally ceased, she looked up at Jason with those gorgeous eyes, along with a pretty smile and told him it was his turn to cum. Jason wanted to fuck her just a little longer, though, so he got to his knees, held Abby by her ankles and spread her sexy legs as he watched himself dive deep inside her hot body. In the final moments, he placed Abby's ankles on his shoulders and leaned forward, pounding her as hard as he could, moaning louder and louder as he grew close to orgasm. Abby giggled. She was in her glory as her boss railed her pussy hard and fast even after she had been immensely satisfied for the first time in a long time with a ripping orgasm.

Finally, Jason pulled out, a second away from cumming. He decided he didn't need permission to plaster that pretty face of Abby's with a hot load of semen, since he was her boss. Instead, he aimed for his target and let loose, spraying around those gorgeous eyes and all over that pretty mouth and nose with as big a load as he had ejaculated in a long time. By the time he was done, there was more cum than exposed flesh on Abby's face, who, after a brief moment of surprise brought on by the unexpected facial, was smiling as big as she had all night while the warm seed dripped down her face to her neck and hair.

That night spawned continued sexual adventures for Jason and Abby. For the next few weeks there literally wasn't a day that passed by where Jason wasn't plastering pretty Abby's face with a generous helping of cum, whether from actual sex in bed or a quick blowjob in the office, thanks to Abby's pushing the envelope with Jason. They worked into a frequent routine where Abby would go down on Jason while he was on his daily conference call. There were a few close encounters where Jason would climax and send his load straight down Abby's wonderful throat, eliciting enough of a reaction that a few of their colleagues were quick to ask what was going on, but Jason was always quick to react and deflect the attention. Also, of course, on those types of occasions, Jason would remind Abby that he still owed her a facial, which, during those first few weeks, he would always end up giving her before the day was over.

The next development came with the year's coming to an end. Both Jason and Abby were under pressure to deliver. Toward the end of November, Jason was reviewing profiles of potential business partners to onboard with the corporation to boost business. Jason asked his assistant to review the profiles of the potential business partners and set up appointments with each of them. Abby always took the task very seriously and set out to first weed out the weak candidates, which meant a considerable amount of homework on each of the applicants.

After a couple weeks she had narrowed down the list to three people. Two of the three candidates were women, which made Abby feel a bit jealous. She feared she might lose Jason's attention if one of the women were hired, so she removed their names from the list and just threw on two random candidates, since Jason had asked for three finalists. The latter candidate she tacked on was a man in his mid-30s named Shane. In doing her background work on Shane, Abby discovered that Shane was a successful salesman who had an impressive portfolio who would help her corporation for sure. The word around street was that Shane was a hard-working individual, single with no family. Abby had her suspicions, curious as to why Shane lived a solitary life being as successful as he appeared to be. Deciding to find out herself, Abby contacted Shane and set up a meeting.

That Friday afternoon Abby took off early from work with Jason's permission. Naturally, it cost her in the currency of a quick anal fuck in the staff bathroom. They had begun experimenting with anal sex about a week ago. Jason told Abby she could leave early more often if she was going to be so sexually adventurous, the words coming as she was bent over the sink, her ass held in place by her boss as he pounded her shitter with his hard cock. Abby got her daily facial as well just as soon as Jason pulled out of her butt and gave his assistant just enough time to turn around and drop to her knees, once again covering that gorgeous, innocent face with a big load of thick man juice.

Abby cleaned herself up and then left the bathroom, ensuring the coast was clear before letting Jason know he could return to his office as well. Then Abby stopped at her downtown condo briefly to prepare for her meeting with Shane that she had scheduled for 2:30 pm. Shane had suggested to Abby that they meet at a quaint bistro that was just a few minutes from Abby's condo. Abby arrived ten minutes early to make sure she could get a good look at Shane when he arrived. Just a few minutes later, Shane walked up to the table and Abby was instantly starstruck as she laid her eyes on Shane. Shane stood at about 6 feet with a slightly stocky build. His piercing blue eyes stared straight into Abby's soul when the made eye contact. Abby started to become moist down in between her pussy as she looked up and down at Shane. She didn't know what had come over her.

Shane was also taken back at Abby's immense beauty. Her blonde hair and perfectly straight teeth were the first assets that Shane noticed. As Abby turned around, Shane noticed Abby's wonderful shape, namely, her tits and ass. Shane was rock-hard and was quick to sit down so no one, especially Abby, would notice his hardon through his jeans.

For the next hour Abby and Shane hit it off. Abby was soon convinced that Shane would make a good fit at the company and that the only commitment he had was that he was married to his work. It explained why he was single and had no family and it also opened the door to this unexpected fantasy running through the young woman's head. Abby was battling hard with her feelings. It wasn't like her to have intense lustful thoughts with someone she'd just met -- not to mention that she had been sleeping with Jason for more than a month! She was having a hard time dealing with her immediate sexual appetite for Shane right now. He was charming, and it was obvious that the lust was mutual. Abby was barely paying attention to the original matter at hand as she considered her options. She decided that because she and Jason hadn't had any type of talk to make their thing official that she had license to try to get into Shane's pants that afternoon.

As their late lunch ended, Shane offered to pay the bill and was about to say goodbye when Abby seductively asked Shane if she would like to come back to her condo. Just in case her tone and gaze weren't clear enough, Abby loosened another button on her blouse to make it obvious to Shane what she was thinking. Even if she had been misreading the situation, she knew she had nothing to lose. If Shane didn't bite on the bait, then Abby lost what was literally just a random pick for a finalist for the position she was tasked with filling. Of course, she wasn't misreading anything. Shane had to sit down for a couple minutes, blushing a little. His cock was answering for him, and 20 minutes later the two were entering Abby's condo where Abby had fucked her boss just a couple nights earlier.

When the door closed, Abby cut right to the chase, turning around and slipping a hand down Shane's pants to find out with what she had to work. She was not disappointed in the least. As his new friend started to grip his cock in his pants, Shane leaned over and started to make out with Abby. With her free hand and the assistance of Shane, Abby was able to remove Shane's pants and free his cock. Abby broke the kiss so she could get a good look at Shane's prick. Abby took a deep breath at the sight of those thick nine inches, unable to believe her fortune. At Shane's request, Abby dropped to her knees and started to jerk Shane off with her right hand. Abby licked the bottom part of Shane's dick as she continued to jack Shane off. He moaned in appreciation as Abby moved to his balls.

If he weren't more careful, Shane would have blown his load right there. He was able to hold off from cumming and take control, both of his own body and Abby's. He grabbed the cute blonde's head and lined up his cock with what would be the prettiest mouth he'd fucked up until now. Abby giggled as she knew what Shane wanted. Abby started to go down on Shane's cock while Shane grabbed the back of Abby's head forcefully so she could take his cock deeper. Abby did her best to accommodate the large girth of Shane's cock while her new sex buddy face-fucked her for nearly 15 minutes.

Both Abby and Shane were eager to continue this sexual adventure. They made their way toward Abby's bedroom, stripping the rest of their clothing along the way, which allowed Shane to admire the goddess that Abby was when she was naked. As a force of habit from her trysts with Jason, Abby left her high heels on though everything else had been discarded, including her jewelry. Shane didn't expect that touch but he quickly realized it was definitely helping to further arouse him.

Shane scanned up and down Abby's frame. Her breasts were a perfect match to body, and Shane couldn't wait to dive head-first into her. Shane wanted to return the favor from earlier, so he gently pushed Abby onto her back and spread her legs. For the next 10 minutes Shane finger-fucked Abby while sucking on her clit, leading to Abby's first orgasm of the day, accompanied by perhaps the sexiest moan Shane had ever heard in real life. Now Shane was ready to slip his cock into Abby's pussy.

Abby recovered from her orgasm and then turned around so that her back was to Shane, putting her feet on the floor. She bent over on her bed and awaited Shane's move. Shane stepped up behind Abby, ready to get right to work. Shane lined up his cock with Abby's pussy and pushed forward, sinking inside her blissful sex organ. Inch by inch, Shane's nine inches penetrated until they were perfectly imbedded within Abby's pussy. After giving Abby just a moment to get used to his cock, Shane started to thrust back and forth. Abby matched Shane's rhythm, and, for the next 20 minutes, Shane fucked Abby at a considerable pace. Abby could feel her second orgasm building quite quickly, so aroused was she. Shane would be the second straight new lover that made Abby cum during their first intercourse. Abby was surprised at Shane's stamina, as she was aware of how quickly her tight pussy could make a guy cum, especially someone who hadn't done it with her before. Shane could feel his own orgasm coming on, but before he could do anything, Abby screamed out as her orgasm crashed through her body for the second time that afternoon. Abby's pussy constricted over Shane's cock, which eliminated Shane's last defense, causing him to cum inside Abby. Shane steered into the skid, so to say, and slammed his hips into Abby and he flooded her pussy with his seed.

After taking a moment for to catch their breath, Shane pulled out of Abby with cum oozing out her pussy. He felt a twinge of guilt, as he hadn't planned to unload inside her like that. Abby could read Shane's face and tell what he was thinking, so she told him that he could make up for his mistake on Monday morning. She went on to say that Shane would be meeting with her boss then. Without further explanation, Abby quickly got Shane to get dressed and out of her condo, walking him to the door while she still wore nothing but her shoes and a trickle of cum down her leg.

Shane left Abby's condo puzzled from the exchange they had just had. What he didn't know was that Abby didn't mind when her lovers came inside her, since she was on birth control. In fact, in addition to cumming on her face, Jason had finished inside her pussy plenty of times (as well as her mouth and, just once so far, in her ass). What Abby saw, however, was an opportunity that she had never had before and knew she may not get again if she passed over it this time. After her great afternoon with Shane and her ongoing shenanigans with Jason, Abby was now determined to live out a secret fantasy she had had since she was a teenager: sleeping with two men at the same time. Neither Jason nor Shane had any idea, but Abby was going to have both men fuck her senseless by the time Monday was over.

Abby did feel bad that she had slept with another man behind Jason's back, but she planned to make up for it on Monday morning. Monday rolled around and, like many other mornings, Abby was beneath Jason's desk, her head bobbing up and down on his cock. In her mind, she was making up for fucking another guy behind his back, which Jason, of course, didn't know. He probably wouldn't have cared either, since he was rather enjoying this early morning blowjob. Part of him was anxious, though, because, in just a few minutes, he would be meeting with Shane, who was still nothing more and nothing less than the potential business partner he was hoping would join the company. These thoughts went through his head while Abby was sucking her boss's cock extra passionately today. Jason couldn't contain himself for long. Unable to hold off, he started to cum in Abby's mouth, so Abby removed herself from Jason's cock.

dpingjessie
dpingjessie
1,150 Followers