A Surprise Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sean..." Her voice was shaky and barely audible. "Sean...fuck me. Fuck me NOW..."

I rose to my knees, and put the tip of my cock against the lips of her pussy. It was like a furnace, burning the head of my cock like nothing I've ever felt before. She whined as I teased her, running it over the outside of her slit, and slapping her clit lightly with the swollen head. Finally, she couldn't take it any more – she reached back, grabbed my legs, and pushed back with all of her strength, pulling at the same time, and burying the entire shaft hilt-deep into her waiting pussy.

She screamed as I grabbed her arms at the wrist and, holding them back and parallel to her body, began to slam my cock in and out of her pussy as hard as I could. She came the first time in just a few seconds, but I wasn't done. Pinning her wrists behind her back with one hand, I held her head down with the other, leaning forward as I slid my cock out of her pussy, and pushed the tip only into her ass. She gasped at the suddenness of it and squirmed, trying to get more. But I held back, making my cock twitch to stimulate the entrance of her ass as I whispered into her ear.

"Tell me that you're a whore."

She nodded, though she didn't look like she wanted to say it at first. "I'm...I'm a whore..."

I smiled. "Who's whore are you?"

"Yours...I'm your whore. Please...please, fuck me more..."

"You want this?"

I pushed my cock in more, causing her to cry out.

"Oh my FUCKING GOD! Yes...I want that cock in my ass! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

So I did. I slid my cock all the way out, paused for a second...then thrust forward, slamming it all the way up her ass. She screamed so loud I was sure the neighbors could hear her, but I didn't care. I fucked her steadily, and roughly, releasing her arms, and grabbing her tits tightly as I slammed her ass. She had tears in her eyes, but kept begging me for more - I felt her body shaking like a leaf...she came again at least twice more. Soon, I could feel my balls contract, and I threw my head back, slamming my cock deep into her as I came, flooding her asshole with my cum. We collapsed on the bed together, my cock sliding slowly out of her as it grew soft.

For a long time, the only sound in the room was our heavy breathing. I rolled off of her and relaxed onto my back. She surprised me by turning and resting her head on my chest.

"Fuck, I've missed that. But wasn't your favorite position when I was on top?"

I nodded. I've always loved watching a woman's breasts bounce while she rode me. She nodded, giggling slightly. "I thought so. What are you doing tomorrow night?"

I raised an eyebrow. Suddenly, the situation looked a lot better then it had when I'd first opened that door...

END

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hated it! Thank god this crappy story is short. This author is screwed up in the head if he thinks this scenario is erotic. After describing the circumstances of the break-up of their marriage and discovering her true nature in addition to her being married with a young child, what kind of sick bastard would want to induce her to cheat? Just letting her come into the apartment was a bad idea. Meet her in a neutral location like a coffee shop. What kind of dipshit would suggest she do anything sexual on this out of the blue visit? The slut dumped you man, regardless of your big dick, and married your bestie. He was obviously giving it to her better than you ever were, no matter how you remember it, and she liked him more than you. What kind weirdo would want to bring her back into his life this way? Yeah, let me make her my whore so that she can ruin her life forever. Cool plan, bro! You think you need this to get revenge and restore your confidence? You could do that better by saying “no thank you” when she offered to get sexual and then lead her to the door and say, “Nice to see you again, Lori. Thanks for stopping by. Tell your husband I said hello, and I hope your jobs at the strip club and massage parlor work out for you!” This is one of the least erotic stories that I have ever read. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Apparently didn't learn anything the first time around.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Guess

Guess it was a good thing he didn't write anymore. This one just didn't make sense.

C_frommnC_frommnover 5 years ago
Sounds

Like a Jerry Springer episode. You should follow-up and see how long it Takes for his Ex friend to find out she is doing Ex - Sex. He needs to use her and Dump her before she gets to close to the Boy's.

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
W.T.F.

She cheated on him and ran off with his ex-best friend? Now she back and she now cheating on the asshole that fucked up their Marriage! Jerry Springer Show that's the new name for Literotica! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! ( I can't help myself ) Anyway that's my Comment 5 ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why would sex change his mind about her?

He's going to take a proven liar's word for anything? And he really doesn't have much say about her seeing the boys. All she needs to do is prove to the Court that she's sober and clean and the restraining order gets removed and she gets to spend times with the boys. It may be Court supervised at first, but eventually she'll get time with them alone. No way he stops it unless he moves far away and then he may be responsible for the costs of flying the boys to see her. Gotta love our Court system. But this was just a mess. He's a complete idiot. Sex with his ex-wife. Yeah that will solve his problems. Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
as seen by the comment made by anon 12/2/14

that anon and the idiot that wrote this are about two of the dumbest SOB on the planet. You would want to fuck a dried out tired old whore. Just goes to show how some of you are tasteless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

My ex wife Anne,rang me after 17 years, 17 years to tell me that her father had passed, he always liked me, the funeral was on Friday. I made my way the 228 miles. It was a Friday so I stayed the night after the funeral. At the funeral, I paid my respects, but largely stayed away. She was dressed in black, pantyhose, high heels, about 10 kilos more than I last saw her. Her sister in law, Kate, who I used to fuck, the reason for our divorce, asked me back to the house. It was solemn, I tried to stay in the background but Kate was hanging around, she was coming onto me, I tried to ignore her but she asked where I was staying, I told her. She said lets go, I will meet you there in 20 minutes. I excused myself, Anne looked at me suspiciously. I went back to the hotel, undressed,knock on the door, it was Kate, she came in, I locked the door, she just knelt down, oh how I have missed this, she took my cock in her mouth, since her husband had been seriously injured in a work accident, knowing Kate she probably had sucked most of the cocks in town. I responded, he has missed me too, standing up, I turned her around, made her kneel on the bed. I lifted her dress, slut, no panties, I slid my cock up into her wet pussy, started pounding away, she moaned and tried to push back, I held her down and fucked her. She still had a great arse, a bit bigger than I remembered, her arse was the main reason I fucked her 17 years ago. I love anal, my wife not keen at all.Anne got involved in girl talk with Kate, told her, after this Kate came to see me, offering her arse. Like sister, like brother, he only wanted pussy, she wanted to try anal. He thought it was dirty. She liked it, she talked, end of marriage. so here I was, I pulled out of her, positioned my cock and pushed into her arse. Her hand shot to her pussy, oh yes, fuck my bum, she moved her arse around, clenching my cock, I absolutely slammed into her, I knew I was about to cum, I thrust hard, about to stop, she said more, don't stop, more so I slammed harder, my cock spraying her insides as she screamed, cumming hard around my cock, I kept riding her until I pulled back. She turned, oh how I have missed you, I better get back. She left, I showered, my cock tingling. I dozed, I was awakened by a knock on the door, I thought, Kate, I opened the door, it was Anne. She walked in, I went back and grabbed my underwear. Hi, to what do I owe this visit. You couldn't help yourself could you, had to fuck that little slut, she is telling everyone. Why, my business, just tell me, what did she have that I didn't. It just slipped out, a tight arse, what, well she takes it up the arse, you wouldn't,. Is that it, I thought you liked our fucking, well I did your pussy was great but you wouldn't let me fuck your very nice arse. Was that all it was, yes, well I bet I am a better arse fuck than her anyway. I said well, you certainly have a great looking arse, but I guess I will never know. She stood, you came here for my father,i appreciate that, so this is it, I am grateful, I would like to thank you, so heres your chance. She turned, lifted her dress, her beautiful round panty hosed arse bared for me. I moved to her, you sure, don't ask again, do me like you did her. I took her dress off, great tits, then the pantyhose. I lifted her legs, I didn't do this to her, as I licked down her pussy, then rimmed her hole with my tongue, she didn't say anything but when I let go of her legs she kept them in the air. I stopped, rubbed around her hole with lube, and put 2 big blobs on my stiff cock. I moved over her, biting her tits as my cock entered her pussy, what a great pussy, I began to fuck her, she pulled me into her with her legs. Oh you feel good, she replied you too, oh fuck me, and I did, I felt her insides quiver, she moaned, oh fuck you always made me cum as my cock was coated in juice. I eased back,positioned my cock at her anus, so hard, I moved up, my lips over hers, she responded, I gave a sharp push and I felt her open, the head of my cock inside, she said oh it hurts, it hurts, put it back in my pussy, I eased out, pushed back into her pussy, then moved back to her arse, again pushed, I entered her, further than last time and I felt her hole close around my cock. I waited, pulled slightly back and worked into her slowly. So hot, her insides were on fire, so tight, by the time I was all the way in she had orgasmed twice, whispering to me what are you doing to me. I told her as I started to fuck her that I was making love to her beautiful arse and I did, slowly,, her pussy wet against me , a little faster, are you o.k., oh god yes, I am going to cum again,she did and I warned her that if she did that again I wouldn't be able to hold back. I increased my speed, oh god fuck me, fuck my arse as she orgasmed again and I gave her some really hard thrusts and stuck my tongue into her mouth as my cum coated her insides. I shrank fairly quickly, popping out of her.. There was silence as she cuddled up to me, stroking my soft cock, well who was better, to be honest, that's the best arse fuck I have ever had, if you had done that I would never have left you. Mmm, I liked it too, I couldn't stop cumming, no wonder Kate likes it. We lay there, she went to sleep, I woke in the early hours, I went to the toilet, I walked back, come here, I moved to her,she took my cock in her mouth, I went hard, fuck me again, I got her up on her knees and pushed into her pussy, oh she felt great. She moved away, lay down, I did, she straddled me, working her pussy up and down my cock, then lifted up and pushed back down, my cock moving up into her fucked arse, she rode me hard, my stomach was covered in juice from her pussy. She collapsed forward, I kept fucking her arse until I had a very sensitive orgasm. Well she moved back with me, she cant seem to get enough of my cock in her 46 year old arse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Time for the next chapter

The author has left this story in complete. It has been a fun read up,to this point but more is needed to finish this story and reach a logical conclusion.

George in Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dumber than a stump

He has just let the woman he hates back into his life. And you don't think he'd notice a kid in his sons class with the same last name as his ex-friend? Ever heard of Back-to-school night? This whole thing was simply messed up.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Office Wife Jake goes to work for a most unusual firm.in Loving Wives
More Stories