A Surprise Visit to Ray and His Tee

Story Info
I go a little out of my way to visit Ray and his young wife.
5.8k words
4.28
23.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,143 Followers

A surprise visit to Ray and his teen wife. Chap 1

As it happened, I had business in a town near where Ray and his hot little wife lived. Visions of her sucking my cock had been crossing my mind pretty consistently since she had performed that service on me, so I decided to drive the extra miles and pop in for a visit.

I had thought about going back several times, but something had always come up. I was eager to see his wife's hot little body again.

I knew that Ray preferred to pair his naive little teen wife with black guys, but he seemed impressed with me and what I had done to her, so I was hoping he would agree to let me have another go at her.

I pulled up in front of their house. The curtains were all drawn and I didn't see a car in the driveway. Gnashing my teeth, I hoped I hadn't wasted a trip.

I walked up to the house and rang the doorbell. I breathed a sigh of relief when I heard what sounded like someone coming to the door.

The door opened just a crack and I could see two big eyes staring out through the gap. It was Ray's wife.

"Hi," I smiled, "Remember me?" after an uncomfortable pause, she finally said in a meek voice, "Yeah, I remember ya."

Then she added, "Ray's not here," staring at me through the slightly opened door.

"Damn!" I said. "When will he be back?"

"He's at work and I'm not sure when he'll be home," she said.

"Well, you mind if I come in and wait for him?"

"He don't want no men in the house less'n he's here," she said.

"Well, that's smart. I knew Ray was a smart guy. That's a good rule to have," I added smiling.

She didn't respond, but continued staring at me with those big brown eyes.

"Look," I said, "I don't want to get you in trouble with Ray, but do you suppose I could just slip in real quick and use your bathroom. I really don't think I can make it back to a gas station," I kind of grimaced, hoping she might let me in.

There was an extremely uncomfortable long pause as she pondered my plight.

Finally at long last, she responded. "I reckon that'd be okay," and she pushed the door closed.

I heard her unhooking the safety chain and the door swung open.

She stood behind the door as I entered and when I saw her after she had closed the door behind me, I felt my cock pulse to life.

She was wearing a nearly completely see through pull over cropped shirt that came to just below her firm tits on top. On the bottom she wore what kind of looked like a skirt cheer leaders wear. It was very short and I wondered if she had any panties on. The skirt was kind of a hip hugger style and rested well below her belly button on her firm flat belly.

"Oh WOW!" I blurted the second I saw her. "You look incredible!" I grinned, unable to keep myself from staring at her visible nipples through the shirt.

She blushed and crossed her arms over her tits. "Well this is what Ray put out for me to wear today," she said meekly.

"Does he put out your clothes to wear every day?" I asked.

She nodded rapidly. "Uh huh, everyday before he goes to work," she said fidgeting, keeping her arms crossed over her tits.

"Wow," I grinned. "If he lays out sexy clothes like this for you everyday, I bet he hurries home," I chuckled.

It was almost like she had forgotten what she had on. She dropped her arms and looked down at herself, turning a deeper shade of red, before crossing her arms back over her tits.

"Oh he don't put out clothes like these every day. Just on day's he's fixin to bring home guys for me to ah..." she paused, blushing.

"Suck off?" I offered.

She giggled and then smiled. "You like that don't ya?" she giggled. "Ray said ALL men like that," she added.

I laughed. "Oh he is right. All men do like it."

I smiled eyeing her up and down, "Well believe me, this outfit you're wearing today will sure as hell impress who ever he brings," I said as I gazed at her.

She giggled, "You think so," she said as she dropped her arms and spun around in front of me.

I caught a brief glimpse of her firm ass cheek as her short skirt flared up when she spun around.

She stood in front of me grinning with her arms as her sides, almost triumphantly.

"Let me guess," I grinned at her. "No panties, right?"

She looked down to make sure her short skirt was in place. "He didn't put any out for me," she blushed.

"So you think he's bringing some guys home to ah... Do stuff to you?" I said.

"Oh I know he is," she giggled. "That's why he put these clothes out," she grinned, looking down at herself.

"Does he bring guys home to do stuff to you often?" I asked.

She nodded almost before I finished asking the question. "Uh huh, all the time," she said grinning. "He's learnin me what men like," she added with a big smile.

"He takes good care of me and wants to make sure I get my protein," she added.

"Protein?" I said, giving her a questioning look.

"Yeah, girls need lots of protein to grow strong, Ray said," she stood a little taller thrusting those incredible tits out at me.

I gave her a confused look. "Yeah, protein is good for you..." I paused.

"Ray said the best place to get protein is to get a guy to nut in yer mouth and swallow it," she said almost excitedly.

"Oh, you mean the protein in a mans cum," I said.

Now she gave me a confused look, then said, "Well Ray calls it their nut. It's the stuff that shoots out their dicks,"

"Yeah, that's cum," I grinned.

"Oh, well I guess so," she said. "Anyway Ray says black guys put out super protein," she giggled.

"So I'm guessing Ray always brings home black guys," I said.

She was nodding, "Yeah it is. Other than Ray, you're the only white guy I've sucked on," she said. "Well except for my Uncle's back home, but I never swallowed their stuff like I did yours. My one sister did, but not me though," she said.

"Your Uncle's?" I said giving her a questioning look.

"Yeah, my pa drank a lot. He'd come home drunk most every night and sometimes he'd bring one of our Uncle's with him and they'd have to sleep in our room with me and my sisters," she said nervously.

"That seems odd," I offered.

"Yeah. None of us girls liked it, cause they'd always try to do stuff with us. You can't sleep much when you feel a dick being shoved in your mouth," she rolled her eyes, shaking her head.

"Did you know these Uncle's?" I asked.

"No, but our Paw said they's our Uncle's. We sure had a lot of em," she shook her head.

"The only way we could get any sleep was to get em to nut. My sister's would swallow it sometimes, but I never did. Most of my Uncle's smelled really bad, and I didn't like that in my mouth, but I could usually get em to nut quick. Maybe cause I's younger," she said.

"How old were you?"

"I's young. Can't remember for sure. Most of my sister's was older than me" she said.

"We'd tell our Paw, and he'd just laugh and tell us that was all a part of us girls learning how to please our man," she said rolling her eyes.

"And your Ma?"

"She never said much. Specially when our Paw spoke first. He was drunk pert near all the time anyway. And he'd done said us girls had to learn," she added.

"There was times the Uncle's would sleep in Ma and Paw's bed, so us girls could get some sleep," she laughed.

"I's sure happy when Ray got me outta there," she grinned.

"I thought you had to go to the bathroom," she said eyeing me up and down.

"Oh right," I blurted. "it's just that you look so fucking hot, I guess I forgot," I chuckled staring at her tits.

She giggled, "Oh you guys are all alike ain't ya," she said crossing her arms back over her tits. "You like em don't ya? She said pulling her arms away, smiling at me, then crossing them back over them.

I smiled and winked at her. "The bathroom is ah..." I said scanning the room.

"Down that hallway over there," she replied pointing behind me.

I turned and started that way. "You know I never got your name. I know Ray always calls you baby. Is that your name," I said.

She giggled. "No you silly. It's Jessie. Ray thinks it's short for Jessica," she laughed.

Ray sure had a sweet deal going with her. I learned she and her sisters had supposedly been schooled (if you want to call it that,) by their Ma. Her Ma and Paw (as she referred to them,) reasoned that only the boys needed real schoolin' on accounta they'd need jobs. The girls would marry up with someone who'd support them. So basically Jessie and her sisters learned cooking and cleaning and stuff a good woman needed. It seems her Paw would bring home Uncle's from the bar to teach his daughter's how to make a man happy. Her folks were real happy when Ray took her off their hands.

Of course Ray was happy, he got a teenager he could convince had to swallow cum from blacks only because they had super protein in their cum, in order to grow big and strong. She also seemed to be somewhat of a nympho, who was ready and willing to do what ever Ray told her to do.

I paused to look at what had to be her family in a picture near the TV.

Her Paw had that alcoholic look to him. Her Ma was a small wisp of a woman, who for her age, still looked pretty definitely do-able. None of the girls really looked much like sisters, and in fact none of the boys did either. There was even some that were quite dark complected. Clearly some of the Uncle's slept in Ma and Paw's bed from time to time, and I suspected were responsible for several of the sisters and brothers.

I found myself wondering if these sleep overs provided a source for Paw's income.

As I walked down the hallway I was blown away. Both sides of the hallway were covered with framed photos of Ray's wife with black men of all sizes and shapes. Fat ones, tall ones, skinny ones, old and young.

In the pictures she was always naked or nearly so, and she always had a black cock in her mouth or her cunt. Several had her doing both at the same time, with two guys, one at each end. There were some mind blowing close ups. Her with her mouth open wide, showing a pool of cum drizzling over her lower lip. Wet black cocks half way in her wet cunt. And so on and on.

I had had a hard on since I first saw how she was dressed. These pictures gave me a super hard on.

When I came out of the bathroom, I called her down the hallway.

I chuckled. "You have to explain this one to me," I said pointing to one picture.

In the picture she was sitting naked with two black guys on both sides of her. They were also naked and their wet cocks hung limply between their legs.

In front of her was a plate that had a large glob of what was obviously cum on it. She had a straw in her mouth and was clearly sucking the cum from the plate into her mouth.

She giggled. "You like that one huh," she grinned.

"Ray and me watch dirty movies all the time. Ray says guys like to watch dirty movies together with girls. He got the idea for me to do this from one of them movies," she giggled.

"Well except in the movie the girl was just licking the nut up. Ray come up with the idea of me sucking it through a straw," she grinned as she stared at the photo almost admirably.

I laughed. "I assume you got it all," I said.

"Sure did," she blurted. "Even licked the plate clean to make sure I did," she chuckled.

"I had to suck them guys to get em to nut on the plate for me. Ray loved it," she added.

"I see in several of these pictures the guys are fucking you. Does Ray worry about you getting pregnant?" I asked as I pointed to several pictures of her with cocks in her pussy.

"Yeah," she giggled. "He don't want me gettin' pregnant, that's for sure. These pictures were before he got his movie camera. He made sure the guys was wearing rubbers in case they nutted before they could pull their dicks outta me and get the rubber off in time to nut in my mouth," she said as she gazed at the pictures showing her with a cock in her cunt.

"And if they shot their load in the rubber?" I said.

She giggled, "Ray'd make me suck it outta the rubber," she grinned. "Ray loved to see me do that too," she grinned. "It felt funny at first, but I kinda liked doing it," she added.

Looking around I spotted a couple of pictures of her holding what I now knew was a condom over her face, with cum dropping into her wide open mouth.

We don't have to worry now though, on accounta Ray got me these magic pills I take every day. They stop me from getting pregnant, cause some of these guys nut inside me," she said. "That always makes Ray mad. He has me try and get as much as I can outta me to swallow," she added.

"So tell me, how did you and Ray get together?" I asked.

She told me there was a pond fairly close to where she and her family lived. Her and her sisters would go swimming there pretty regular. One day it seems old Ray showed up with a fishing pole. The girls always swan naked so none of them wanted to get out while Ray was there. He was talking to the girls and laughing because he had an idea they was naked by the way they were acting. Finally she decided to hell with it, she was getting out.

"I guess he liked my body on accounta he just stared at me as I climbed outta the pond. He told me he loved my titties and I laughed," she said.

"My sisters couldn't believe I did that," she giggled. "But he seemed nice and he just kept staring at me until I got to my dress and pulled it on."

"Then he told me to come sit by him to bring him luck fishin. So I did," she giggled.

"Weren't that long before he was squeezing my titties and running his hand under my dress," she giggled. "He liked me right off," she added.

She went on to tell me how Ray finally met her ma and paw and they liked him too and the next thing ya know she married him, She had just turned sixteen.

I recalled Ted had told me he was the first black guy she had been with. Not true. In fact other than Ray, and obviously because of Ray, she had only been with black guys. It turned out it was all part of this black guys have more protein in their cum than white guys bull shit he had been feeding her.

The fact she was so incredibly gullible and naive certainly made it easier for Ray to manipulate her. However, it was also pretty clear she was enjoying it too.

I learned she was not really all that keen on this to begin with. In fact there had been some of the guys in the photos on the wall she did not like at all. Her devotion to Ray however made her endure the ones she didn't like.

"Some of the guys he brought home just plain stunk. I always keep myself clean, but if it wasn't for the protein Ray says I need, I wouldn't suck their dicks," she said. "So with the stinky ones, I just grit my teeth and suck em real good hoping they nut quick," she added with a chuckle.

I also learned she had been arrested trying to steal a wallet Ray said he really liked. Because she was only sixteen and still a minor she had gotten probation and was supposed to report in monthly for like six months or so. This happened when Ray had taken her to Disneyland on their honeymoon trip out here.

Instead of sticking around so she could report in, they left California the next day and Ray had convinced her she would be okay as long as she stayed inside unless she was with him. He warned her the law was probably looking for her, so she best do as he told her to do. It was pretty obvious the law was not in fact, looking for her on a petty crime like shoplifting.

All of this was obviously more of Ray's bull shit. But I doubted she would believe me even if I had told her it was bull shit. Ray had her under complete control, but she didn't seem to mind.

As she was leading me down the hallway, I could not take my eyes of of her tight little ass. The skirt was so short, her legs were long and firm. I was envisioning her tight little asshole as I unzipped my pants and pulled my hard cock out.

When we got to the living room, she turned to look at me. Her eyes immediately grew wide as she looked down at my throbbing cock that was already oozing pre cum from the tip.

She actually gasped, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" She blurted. "You need to put that away," she said never taking her eyes off my cock.

"I figured with all we been talking about, I'm betting you're little pussy is dripping wet and I was hoping you might suck this for me," I said nodding toward my cock.

"You ain't even supposed to be in here," she said nervously, still staring at my cock. She never once looked me in the eye.

"I'm thinking you really want to suck this," I said as I gripped the shaft and flipped it up and down. Pre cum was dripping from the tip.

She stood there visibly shaking and watching me slowly pump my cock. She gave me that weak smile as she licked her lips. Her one hand subconsciously reached down and was rubbing her crotch.

"I know you remember how much cum I shoot, and I think you really liked it," I added.

Staring at my cock, she slowly nodded her head. "I remember how much of your stuff I had to swallow. I'd never had anyone fill my mouth that much before," she licked her lips.

"Well, get your hot little ass over here and suck this," I said shaking my stiff cock.

She stared at my dribbling dick, then moved over quickly to look out the window.

"Can you nut real quick like?" she asked as she looked back out the window.

"As hot as you are baby, I can fill your mouth in a flash," I said as I stroked my cock.

She giggled, then took one more look out the window, before streaking across the room to drop to her knees in front of me.

She grabbed my cock and stroked it a few times, squeezing it tightly before thrusting her head forward and engulfing over half of it in her warm wet mouth. She moaned as she began bobbing her head on my cock taking more of it each time she thrust her head forward.

"Let's get rid of this," I said as I reached down and pulled the see through top up and over her head. She flinched, but reluctantly released my cock from her mouth as I pulled the top off her and tossed it aside.

Immediately she sucked my cock back into her mouth, bobbing her head rapidly.

Each time she pulled her head back, her hand furiously pumped on my cock, before her head moved back forward, taking my cock several times deep into her throat, which caused her to wretch and gag, but did not slow her down.

At this pace, I knew I would not last long before I pumped my load into her mouth. I wanted her tight little teen aged butt though, so I reached down and pulled her to her feet.

My cock popped out of her sucking mouth and she looked confused as I turned her around and pushed her toward a chair by the sofa.

"Kneel on it!" I commanded as I pushed her onto the chair.

"Arch your back and push that tight little ass of yours up," I said.

"You... You gonna put that up my butt?" she managed to squeak out as I flipped her short skirt up.

"WHAT the FUCK?" I said, when I saw her tight little ass.

Knowing full well what I meant, she responded almost as fast as I spoke.

"Ray bought me a bunch of different colored ones. When ever he puts one out, I know someone will be doing me in the butt," she said, smiling coyly.

I was staring down at what looked like a large red diamond right at her asshole. She had a butt plug up her butt and it had a large red diamond shape on the end of it.

"I kinda like the way they feel," she giggled.

Gripping the red diamond, I pulled on it.

"Uuuuuhhhh," she groaned. Her tight asshole gaped open for a moment before it slowly closed back to a tight puckered hole.

I moved forward and placed the wet tip of my cock against her puckered opening.

Gripping her hips, I lunged forward, shoving my cock past her tight sphincter and nearly half of it up her asshole.

"UUUUHHHHHHHHH!" she groaned.

Pulling back to almost coming out, I jammed my hips forward again sinking my cock all the way in her until I felt my balls flatten against her wet cunt.

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,143 Followers
12