A Surprise Visit to Ray and His Tee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"UUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned as I held my cock buried completely in her asshole. I gripped her hips tightly and finally began rocking back and forth, pulling my cock out almost half way before jamming it back in deep.

"UUUHHH, UUUHHH, UUUHHH," she moaned with each thrust.

Her firm body was quivering and convulsing as I fucked her ass. It was obvious she was having orgasms.

Both of us were shocked and I froze with my cock deep, when we heard Ray.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!" Ray's raspy voice bellowed. "Damn it Jessie," he shouted.

"RAY," I had to use your bathroom," I said urgently, with my cock still buried in his wife's asshole.

"Yeah it looks like you're going to the bathroom," he said as he walked over to us. He spotted the butt plug on the table beside us.

"Do you have your cock in my wife's butt?" he said as he looked so see.

Then without missing a beat, "Oh THAT looks good baby. My baby loves a dick up her butt. ALL men love to fuck a girls butt!"

I was more than a little shocked at his response. Regardless, I gripped his wife's hips and began pumping my cock in and out again, which certainly seemed to excite Ray.

"Slow down, let me get my camera. That looks goooood baby. Damn you have a great butt. All men love to fuck butts. That is the ULTIMATE baby," he rambled on as he went to grab his camera.

He returned in seconds and began filming. Just then I spotted the dude he brought home with him. He was moving slowly to a spot where he could see what I was doing better.

This guy looked like he was pushing sixty, at least. He was like Ted, in that he was one of the really black blacks. He had a graying tight cut afro and was heavy, Not what I would call fat, but definitely over weight, complete with a pot belly.

"Owen, you're going to have to wait on my baby's butt. Her mouth is open so you can fuck that again," Ray said excitedly. "My baby can suck your dick again. She loves to suck dick," he added.

So I learned Ray's buddy was in fact Owen, I also learned Ray had apparently promised Owen he could fuck his wife's ass. But since it was currently being fucked by me, he would have to fuck her mouth, again, so he was obviously a repeat visitor.

"Get over here Owen and get that dick of yours in her mouth!" Ray said loudly.

This snapped Owen, who seemed to be confused, back to reality and he quickly shucked his pants and shorts and moved toward Ray's wife's mouth.

Owen was certainly NOT hung. I noticed this in the hallway of pictures. While some guys are hung, some are not. Doesn't seem to matter much which color you happened to be. Owen fell into the not hung category. His cock was maybe six inches, if he pulled on it a little. It was however thick, giving him a stubby looking dick.

He stepped in front of her and grabbed her hair pulling her head up as he shoved his stubby cock in her mouth until his nut sack pressed against her chin.

"That looks gooood baby, Suck that black cock. Make him get that first nut in your mouth baby," Ray rambled on.

Owen was pumping his stubby cock in and out of her mouth like a jack hammer.

I reached under her as I was driving my cock in her asshole and began finger fucking her sopping wet cunt. Suddenly my hand was drenched.

"FUCK RAY," I blurted. "She just squirted on my hand," I said.

"She got her nut again," he laughed. "My baby squirts. You nutted didn't ya babe? My baby loves a dick in her mouth and one in her butt. That looks good babe, get that nut," he rambled.

She was having more orgasms as her body shuddered, quaked and convulsed. "UUUUhhhhhhhhh" she moaned as I pumped in and out of her tight ass, and Owen was fucking her mouth. My hand was dripping her juices.

"FUUUUUUUCK!" Owen groaned as his stubby cock erupted in her mouth. He gripped her head with both hands and he held her tightly against him, as he emptied his nuts in her mouth.

Finally he pulled his limp wet stubby cock out of her mouth and staggered back to plop on the sofa.

I was glad he didn't take to long to cum because I was on the verge.

"You ready for this Jessica?" I groaned as I felt my cum welling up.

I stepped back, pulling my cock out of her tight ass and pulling her back off the chair. I turned her and pushed her down to her knees in front of me,

Her mouth was wide open and I shoved my stiff cock directly in her mouth.

"GET IT BABE!" Ray bellowed. "GET THAT NUT!" he shouted. "SWALLOW IT BABE! DRAIN HIS DICK!" Ray was holding his camera close to watch her try to swallow my load.

"AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!" I groaned as I felt my cum pulse through my cock, shooting large spurts into her mouth.

She was having an orgasm at the same time as she was trying to gulp down my cum jetting into her mouth.

She was gagging and struggling to swallow my load. Her hands were clenched into fists as I held her head with my cock in her mouth.

Her body was heaving and convulsing as she gulped. But still cum oozed from around my cock and was running down her chin to eventually drop on her jiggling tits.

"SWALLOW THAT NUT BABY!" Ray's raspy voice echoed.

Owen had pulled his pants up and was standing there with his mouth open as he watched her gulping down my cum.

"Fuck Ray, she can't keep up," he laughed.

"My baby love's it though. Sorry you didn't get what you paid for, but I promise next time you get her butt. No charge," he chuckled.

Ray's casual comment to Owen as I was filling his wife's mouth with my cum made me wonder. Was he picking up a few bucks here and there using his wife's hot body? Certainly seemed like he was.

When I finally pulled my drained flaccid cock out of his wife's mouth, she collapsed back onto the floor.

Her short skirt was up not far below her heaving tits. Her legs were spread wide and her sopping wet cunt was glistening, as were her tits from the cum that escaped her mouth.

"You look goooood baby," Ray said as he looked down on her. I backed over to the chair and sat down. My wet cock dangled limply between my legs.

Ray knelt down beside his wife's head. Her chin glistened from the cum coating it. He unzipped his pants and pulled out a fairly large cock. Not as big as mine, or certainly Ted's, but still it was probably a good eight inches or more and fairly wide around.

He began jacking off over her head.

She lye there gasping for breath. Her firm cum coated tits rising and falling as she regained her breath. Her eyes were closed.

"Open Baby," Ray said. "I'm gonna give you dessert," he chuckled as he pumped on his cock just above her face.

She opened her eyes and saw what he was doing. She opened her mouth.

"Wider baby, here it comes," he groaned.

She opened her mouth as wide as she could. I quickly grabbed Ray's camera he had set on the table beside her butt plug.

I made sure it was recording and moved in for a close up just as a steam of Ray's thick cum shot directly into her mouth.

She kept her mouth open wide as two more spurts of thick cum jetted into her open mouth.

Ray squeezed his cock milking it down as a few drops of cum dropped into her mouth.

"Okay baby," Ray said, indicating she could close her mouth and swallow, which she did.

"Thanks," Ray said as I handed him his camera. "Believe it or not, I ain't got no videos of me nutting in my own wife's mouth.

"Well, you do now," I grinned as I reached and pulled my pants on.

His wife looked incredible lying on the floor spread eagle in front of is. Her pussy dripped, her breathing was finally slowing and it almost looked like she was going to doze off.

"She's gonna sleep well tonight," I laughed as I looked down on her.

"Oh you know it," Ray laughed.

Owen said good bye to Ray and left. I asked Ray to walk me out to my car.

"Why," he laughed.

"I want to show you something," I grinned.

I looked down one last time at his wife's naked body sprawled spread eagle on the floor.

"You're one lucky bastard Ray," I laughed.

"Don't I know it," he smiled.

We got to my car and I reached in to get my cell phone. "I just thought I would ask if you and your hot little wife would like to come and spend a weekend with me and my wife sometime?"

"Oh gee, well that's nice of ya to ask but..." His eyes nearly popped out of his head.

I had pulled up the picture of Debbie when all this had started, in her bikini that night at that one motel, (One Time Chap 1) and held it up to him.

"She's your wife?" he blurted.

I smiled and nodded.

"Wait a minute... How old is that picture?" he asked, giving me a questioning look.

I looked on the phone, and pulled up a picture of my wife kneeling between Ted's black legs. Her head was at his crotch, so you couldn't really see if his cock was in her mouth, but you could see her incredible body. Her firm tits with her incredible rigid nipples looked amazing.

"Took this one a couple of weeks back," I grinned.

Ray's eyes opened wider. "Is that Ted?" he asked.

I smiled and nodded.

"That fucker gets around don't he," he chuckled.

"OH yeah," I laughed.

"Is your wife sucking his dick?" he asked.

I grinned and pulled up another picture showing a close up of her. Ted's cock was cumming in her mouth when I snapped the picture and thick cum was oozing past her lips as she was swallowing his load.

Ray stared at the picture. "She ah, swallow?"

I grinned.

"Judging from your hard on, I am assuming you and Jessica are up for a weekend at our place," I chucked as I noticed the obvious bulge in his pants.

"OH YOU BETTER BELIEVE WE ARE," he blurted, still staring at the picture, and shaking his head.

"Call me when you're coming. I figure the least I can do for you letting me do all I have done with your wife, is to introduce you to mine," I laughed.

"You do understand that's all I can do, is introduce you. That's no guarantee she'll let you fuck her, or that she'll suck your cock or anything. I mean you need to know my wife is very shy, and she gets embarrassed easily, so I mean I will do all I can, but well, she may not go for it.The rest is kinda up to you" I smiled.

"Fuck as hot as she is... Hey, I can be patient. DAMN her body is fucking killer man, KILLER! And she sucks black dicks. FUCK!" he rubbed his crotch.

I had to laugh. "Give me a call, I said as I handed him one of my business cards that had our address and my cell number on it.

Nodding his head enthusiastically is assured me he would real soon.

12