A Surprise Visitor

Story Info
A simple mistake turns into a raunchy experience.
1.7k words
4.13
20.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wife was out of town on business and I was on my own in the apartment, that meant porn on the living room big screen. I would really make an event of it when I knew there was no chance of a surprise interruption. Took off all of my clothes, got the lube, found a long indulgent video with some kinky action. Lately I had been really into trans videos, Bailey Jay, Jessy Dubai, the sexiest of them. So I found a good video, Jessy Dubai having her way with a couple, I'd seen it before but it was one of my favorites.

I started out slow, gently running my finger tips over my soft cock, letting it pulse and grow, I loved to watch my cock slowly grow harder. As the action on screen began to build I wrapped my hand around my hard on and gently rubbed the length.

Then I noticed that I had forgotten to draw the blinds. Our apartment was on the ground floor and looked out over the building's courtyard, so normally I would pull the blinds to keep my privacy, nobody was outside so I stood to close them up. As I approached the window I realized that my cock was clearly visible through the window to anybody who might walk by, it grew instantly rock hard, painfully hard. I stood buck naked in the window for a moment, and then pulled the open blinds up, so that the view was even more clear.

I sat back down on the couch to resume my video, Jessy drilling her gorgeous cock deep into a man's ass while his girlfriend looks on and plays with herself. I love this kind of action. As it grows more intense and faster and builds toward the climax I can feel myself doing the same, and my cock begins to twitch in my hands I glance toward the window and see him.

A neighbor I had seen in passing in the hallways, but never really spoken to, he stood directly outside my window, his dog on a leash in his hand. I didn't stop, we made eye contact, I could see an erection straining against his shorts, the dog trying to pull away and finish his walk, but he stood preoccupied. Without breaking eye contact I kept up my rhythm and build up and finally exploded, rope after rope of cum arching into the air and landing on my chest and belly and some even on my face, I had never cum so hard before. As I let go of my quivering penis, panting and still looking into this man's eyes, he smiled and continued on with his dog. My heart pounded, it felt like it would explode from my chest.

I took a shower and got myself ready for bed, but could not get the image out of my head, this relative stranger, fully aroused, at the sight of me and my cock.

I had a video call with my wife to say goodnight and then curled up under the blankets. But sleep wouldn't come. I pulled out my phone to browse the web, but it was such a specific situation that no search criteria could return anything suitable. So I put my phone away and closed my eyes, picturing this man staring into my eyes. I came again, harder than I ever had on a second round.

The next day it was hard to concentrate on my work, I went through the motions and got my absolute basic duties fulfilled, and at 5 o'clock I was out the door. I got home and looked around, it was still light out so I couldn't indulge myself yet, not when any random neighbor might be out in the courtyard. I thought about going into the bedroom and rubbing out a quick one in private, but I decided that I wanted to save it, let it build up, give my potential audience a real show.

I made dinner and got caught up on some shows I had missed, hardly paying attention I kept glancing out the window. When the time felt right I switched off the TV, didn't need any help tonight, I was excited all on my own. I took off my pants and underwear and shirt, standing once again in the wide open window, completely exposed, and just started caressing my flaccid member.

As my cock twitched and grew slowly I had an idea. I went out on the patio. I sat naked on a patio chair and slowly stroked my erection, I wanted to take my time, wait for my new friend. And sure enough he appeared at the other end of the courtyard, no dog this time, he was here for a visit.

He looked disappointed as he glanced in my open window at the empty couch and dark television, then I cleared my throat. He glanced over to me, he didn't smile, or show any sort of excitement or emotion, just strolled over to my patio. I could once again see an erection straining against his shorts. I stroked silently as he came closer.

He simply stood watching for a little while, I wanted it to last so I kept a slow steady pace, our eyes locked again like the night before. My cock grew harder the entire time, throbbing painfully, I loved it. Eventually he came closer, he put a hand on the railing of my patio and without stopping I nodded. He climbed over and sat on the chair across from me.

He said nothing, just sat there and watched me stroke. I could see his own cock growing harder in his pants and it was impressive for sure, I couldn't decide if I wanted to see it or maintain the mystery.

He made the decision for me. Without taking his eyes off me he undid his pants and pulled his cock out through his briefs, letting it stand in the light of the courtyard. I had never seen another cock in person, it was massive, a good inch longer than mine and thick! But not grotesquely so like you see in some more hardcore porn. Two throbbing veins snaked around his shaft leading to a dark purple engorged head.

It was exhilarating to see, he never touched it, just let it stand in the open air. I picked up the pace, my heart pounding and breath quickening I could feel a climax building. I tore my eyes away from this sculpted cock and locked eyes with him. He continues to sit motionless, expression unchanging as I let out a sigh and blew my load, high in the air landing with a splatter on my belly and the patio floor.

I kept pumping until I was sure that every last drop had been expelled, then let my cock flop to one side, landing with a slap against my thigh.

He tucked his monster away and stood to leave me there, cum dribbling all over my body.

My courage arose from a place I didn't know existed. "Wait!" I called, trying not to sound too eager. He stopped and looked back at me. "Do you want to come in for a beer or something?"

His eyes explored my nude body, I felt like I was being studied, I loved it. "Yeah sure." He finally said in a dark husky voice.

I stood and walked in the door holding it open for him. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed two beers out of the refrigerator. My mind reeled, I had no plan I just knew I didn't want him to leave.

when I returned to the living room I saw him sitting on the couch, fully nude, his clothes folded on the coffee table. He was built like the Brawny man, course black hair covering barrel chest and broad shoulders, a bit of a beer belly. If I hadn't just climaxed I would have been throbbing hard all over again. His legs were spread and his massive flaccid cock and weighty balls rested on the couch cushion below.

We just sat in silence nursing our beers for a little while. Finally I looked over to see his cock beginning to rise up again, bouncing and twitching as he took a swig of his beer. My own member responded in kind. In no time we were sitting fully erect side by side, he finally looked at me as he set his beer down beside his clothes.

He stood up, his monster now standing in full glory and came around in front of me. I thought he wanted me to wrap my mouth around it and, to my surprise, I was ready. I licked my lips and opened my mouth, began to lean forward when he grabbed my cock with his meaty hand and stood me up. The touch of another man sent a lightning bolt through my body. He pulled me closer until our cocks brushed each other and then picked up the lube I had left on the side table.

He squirted a dollop on my penis and then on his before beginning to rub them both, getting them nice and slick. Then in one big strong hand he pressed our cocks together and began to stroke. Once he had fallen into a rhythm he looked up and locked eyes with me.

It was amazing, his massive cock dwarfing mine. I felt every vein and bump and the feeling of his clock head running against my own made me shiver, made my legs weak and my head swim.

He increased speed before pushing me down on the couch, one hand holding himself up against the back cushion, the other vigorously rubbing our cocks together. I looked up into his eyes and felt dominated, loving every second.

He sensed my climax approaching and kept up his speed. I could feel his monster twitch and throb against mine and in no time we both came, massive loads in unison pouring all over me. He continued stroking until we were both spent. Then he got dressed and walked out the front door, leaving me panting, gasping for breath, covered in cum.

I felt used and amazing. I didn't know his name or his apartment number, but the next time my wife was out of town I was going to find him. I didn't know what I would do, but I needed more.