She Fell For His Eight Inches

Story Info
Nudist-swinger wife falls for camp stud.
2.8k words
4.26
29.7k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,073 Followers

Sex always put's her in a good mood, and that afternoon she was really in great spirit. Her disposition also seems to improve when she's attracted to someone, although that's just a theory of mine. I saw that happening that day when, after a fine afternoon of sex, we came out of our cabin at about two o'clock and crossed to the grassy area next to the pool. We each had a towel over our arm and her eyes went directly to the naked hunk walking across the lawn towards the lounging area. He stood well over six foot tall and had broad shoulders, a flat toned stomach, and a cock the size of a stallion with a herd of mares.

His name is Jacob and he is a nudist, as are we, and he belongs to the same clothing-optional resort we do. We'd never even seen him before that August day by the pool, but we'd heard about him for a week from many of the ladies and a few of the men and what we heard seemed accurate Claire had never laid eyes on him, which is only one of the things most of the women had been doing to and with young Jacob since he joined three months before. He had, by that time, "entertained" many of the more liberal wives of the nudist resort.

There are a few swingers at the club, although we had never done any mate swapping ourselves, we did have friends who did, and the wives in that group had talked continually of Jacob and his beautiful assets, and how well he knew how to use them. It took less than a week for him to fit in and become known, but soon the handsome young man was having dinner with a different woman, or couple, every evening, getting to know all the wives at the club, a new one every night. He had rented a cabin on the grounds, so he either "entertained" them at his place or slept with a willing new partner in her bed in what became camp-wide gossip.

The swinger husbands welcomed him and some of the non-swinger men begrudged his success, objecting to the swinger lifestyle at the club and jealously guarding their women. Everyone at the camp became aware of the young hunk with the remarkable endowment.

Jacob is younger than Claire and I am by about ten years, but dutifully had been servicing the swinger wives throughout the resort, doing--we were told many times--quite a memorable job.

Because they were friends of ours, we'd had many conversations with our swinger friends about mate swapping, but we never considered swinging ourselves. After Jacob's arrival, most of those talks were about the new member with the great physique and the "gorgeous" member, not about the issue of swinging itself.

However, I do believe that the minute Claire saw Jacob "in the flesh" she began to ponder the possibility of sex outside of the bonds of marriage. Funny how a masculine hunk can bridge the gap of reason and desire. I could see it in her eyes and body language, sudden coloring changes on her cheeks and neck when he came within sight, and it became obvious when she often steered the conversations with her women friends around to the new young member (pun intended), especially with the ones who had been to bed with him. My wife was considering making the transition from faithful wife to enthusiastic swinger I was sure.

You wonder why I didn't feel jealous of him, why it delighted me to see her so attracted to the young new member? Can't say really, except that something about his handsomeness, his undisguised masculinity made it only natural that women, including my wife, would desire him and want to fulfill those cravings. For some reason, I didn't begrudge her those feelings. It just seemed natural and if truth be known, I wanted him to fuck her.

Jacob had an all-over tan, a body-builder's physique, a male-model face, and a George Clooney smile. What more could a healthy young wife ask for, especially one who was a swinger. He was, in fact, from the day he joined, the talk of the nudist camp. It was difficult not to notice a flaccid penis that hung limp but beefy at about eight inches. Men noticed it, children stopped to look, and wives, both nudists and swingers alike, could not take their eyes off of it. Most, I'm sure, did a little mental drooling when he was around.

We were both sitting on lounge chairs watching him stroll across the lawn that Sunday, and I swear Claire was almost literally salivating. "Like to meet the new member?" I asked, pun fully intended. "You seem fascinated," I added.

"They say he does have a great personality," she said with wicked grin.

"They?"

"Some of the ladies."

"The more sexually liberated ones?" I said. She simply nodded, her eyes staying on young Jacob. "Considering joining that group?" I asked. She didn't answer, but her smile was all I needed. Looking over the top of my book at the young man my wife couldn't take her eyes off of, I smiled back. "If you want to be part of his harem," I said, "it would be okay with me. I think young Jacob is turning more and more faithful nudist wives into Swingers," I added.

She turned to me and smiled, and it was that smile that day next to the pool that let me know my wife was, in fact, giving the subject some serious consideration. "Have you thought about it, ever?" she asked without looking away from Jacob.

"About me joining the young stud's harem? No!"

She laughed. "I mean, you ever thought about giving swinging a try?"

"Sure," I said, being completely open. "I've considered it, maybe fantasized some, but we'd both have to be willing, completely, before I'd think about it seriously. It would have to be with people we like and trust and are attracted to. It turns me on more to think of you fucking our young stud," I said. "You?"

"Cheryl was talking about swinging the other day," Claire said, referring to a woman who openly was a swinger, "and what she said made a lot of sense." Claire spoke without turning her gaze away from young Jacob. She told me about what Cheryl had said about not liking possessiveness, about their misgivings about monogamy, and they're focussing on their partner's pleasure, about their attitude about sex as recreational, and that sex is not all there is to love. "How would you feel if I said I wanted to fuck someone else?" my wife asked.

"You mean like Jacob?" I said with a smile, watching the tall, young man walk across the lawn in front of us.

"Like anyone," she said, her eyes, like mine, still on Jacob.

"I think a lot would depend on if I liked him," I said, then my tone got serious. "I won't mind if you have sex with Jacob," I said, deciding not to beat around the bush, deciding to let her know how I felt. "He seems likable." She leaned forward and looked at me from the lunge chair, then looked back in Jacob's direction. "I'm just saying," I said, "you think about that?"

Her head bobbed ever so slightly, so slight that I barely saw it, but the smile on my wife's face answered more than the nod of her head ever could. "He is a very sexy young man," she said.

"And has quite a personality?" I said.

She flushed, then nodded. "He does," she replied with a sigh and a smile that said we were only a few hours away from becoming nudist/swingers. "Yes he does," she repeated, "a very impressive personality."

Over the next few days we cultivated a friendship with the new member of the club, chatting with him on the lawn whenever we had a chance, getting to know him, having him over to our cabin, inviting him to lunch, and from the moment we introduced ourselves to Jacob I felt he was confident he'd be fucking my wife before very long.

Of course he would. I knew it. He'd been with most of the swinger wives by that time, and I had a strong feeling we would be joining that group in the not-to-distant future. The idea excited me more than I thought, and that surprised me. In fact, I may have been as excited as Claire about the possibility of her having sex with him.

When we asked him to have lunch with us on the deck of our cabin on a Saturday afternoon, he accepted. I was certain he'd be fucking my wife before the day was up. Our elevated deck, off our glassed-in family room, overlooked the resort and had a three foot high wall around the deck that afforded all the privacy we needed for outdoor sex.

Often Claire and I watched the sun go down with her straddling me and my erect penis planted deep within her pussy. The club had strict rules about sex in public, or within view of the other members, so the solid rail provided safety as well as total privacy, since no one could see over the top of the rail, unless they were on the hill above us. In that case the back of our cabin blocked the view from nearly all of the hillside.

When he came in that Saturday for lunch, carrying only the customary towel to sit on, he walked right over to Claire, nodded to me, and then bent over and gave her a warm swinger's "hello" kiss. It was no simple peck, and their mouths held together as she turned her head slightly to the side. My wife's mouth accepted his tongue and she sucked on it gingerly, waiting for him to make a move. He did as his hand moved to her right breast and he caressed it softly.

"Mrs. Bowen would like to be your dessert," I said with a smile as they continued kissing. Instead of breaking the kiss, as he held her breast, she reached out and took hold of his wrist, pulling his other hand to her belly, holding his lips against hers, prolonging their spirited caress. "We'll eat afterwards," I said as I got up and left them on the deck.

By the time my wife and her new male friend broke their kiss, Jacob had a full-blown erection and it stood out from his body probably eight or nine inches. Not only was it long, but it also was thick and full, a swoon-worthy cock if I'd ever seen one. She admired it, standing so straight and tall before her, and she sighed. Go for it, baby, I thought.

When Jacob's fully-erect penis stood up straight and tall, nearly nine inches from his muscular abdomen, my wife actually swooned. She then admired it like she'd never seen such a thing in her life. In fact, the first time she saw it, I think I even heard a deep, throaty groan of admiration rumble out of my wife's womanly depths. He had strolled across the lawn, among the other nude folks laying about next to the pool, and her eyes stayed on him the whole way.

As my wife got to know her new friend, I closed the sliding door quietly and turned back to watch my mate boldly reach out and curl the fingers of one hand around Jacob's erection, adoringly, leaning forward, then kissing the tip of this young man's cock, letting her lips linger on the bulbous head, sucking gently on his knob. Claire then swabbed her tongue across the end of his erection a number of times. She seemed to relish the feel of it beneath her tongue.

She had now become a swinger, at least in attitude, at least with Jacob and my heart beat faster. Claire completely forgot I had been there with them on the deck and slid her lips over the end of his Herculean and very swollen penis, taking the head in her mouth, sucking and tasting it. She didn't care if I watched her do him, and she concentrated only on his remarkable cock.

Her tongue snaked out and moved in circles around the fleshy helmut, then she trailed a long slippery line of saliva down the underside of his erect organ, smiling joyfully the whole time. He beamed and she looked up at him, his cock still in her mouth. It was an amazingly erotic spectacle to watch.

I loved seeing my naked wife work over another man's penis with her lips and tongue, giving him the pleasure I enjoyed so often. His was an organ she'd admired around the camp for days before we set up our lunch meeting with masculine, handsome Jacob. I moved back into the shadows of our family room and stood watching her do him, then they moved to the futon in the corner of our deck. My wife helped him to his back, kissed him before he lay back, then without hesitation she threw a leg over his hips and mounted the young stud, taking hold of his enormous cock and guiding it to the spot between her legs she wanted it.

My horny wife raised up on her knees, held the head of his cock in her hand and moved it back and forth between her labia a few times to coat it with her juices, then eased herself down, forcing his bulbous tip between her pussy lips, coating his flesh with her lubricant, welcoming him into her tight and hungry vagina. Claire then began to bounce slowly over Jacob's hips. He was buried deep in her pussy in just a few seconds, her vagina taking most of his length, which amazed me that she could.

"Fuck him good, baby," I said aloud as my lustful naked wife bounced in slow, measured movements, savoring the feel of another man's cock inside of her for the first time in the years we'd been together. It excited me to watch him fuck my wife and I thrilled at the sight of her receiving so much pleasure from someone else's penis.

I knew at that moment what the swingers meant when they said they got so aroused watching or listening to accounts of another man giving pleasure to the women they loved. I acknowledged at that very minute that we had become enthusiastic nudist/swingers, and that other men would be sexually pleasuring Claire in the near future. I knew it and I wanted it.

They fucked in that position for nearly thirty minutes, then as if by previous agreement she got on her knees on the futon and he moved around behind her, carefully guiding his still stiff cock into her from behind. She came twice before I turned and left them to their own devices.

After I left the cabin, she explained later, they went inside and had sex in our bed, then showered together when they were finished, soaping one another in one lusty bathing session. We had a late lunch after I returned and chatted with Jacob until dark, then he left to have dinner with other nudist/swinger friends. Obviously, off to service another of the camp's lucky wives, he left Claire a little dizzy with a passionate goodbye kiss at the front door. As they kissed he put his hands on her bare bottom and pulled her body tight against his, pressing her skin to his flaccid cock.

When he left, Claire and I talked about her afternoon, about our feelings concerning sex with other people, and our new exciting venture into the world of extramarital fucking. She listened as I described how sexy it was to watch Jacob fuck her, how much pleasure I got from seeing her enjoy herself so thoroughly, and I described how much I liked watching her suck him off, licking and sucking his massive, engorged cock. It was even fun talking about it with her.

We agreed that it seemed a much more rational way to approach sex and intimacy in marriage. We began to realize how our swinger friends felt about the absurdity of forced monogamy, about possessiveness in relationships, and about how much better it is to feel happy for the one you love when they receive pleasure, even sexual pleasure from someone else.

She was so glad I had reacted like I did, because she said after she started to let herself go a bit she was incapable of stopping herself. "Once I saw him erect," she gushed, "I just didn't care what anyone thought. I wanted to hold it, kiss it, and have it inside me."

"Could you watch me have sex with another woman?" I asked.

"After today? Absolutely," she said with a lusty smile. She leaned over and kissed me, sharing her tongue, nodding her head as she did. "I'm looking forward to it," she added with a grin.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,073 Followers