A Surprising Development Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And the sex! He starting pumping his cock harder. He had fucked a few girls before but this weekend was unlike any of those times. He was making love with Kelly. It was something special between them. She said she understood him. He didn't know how she did but she truly did. He remembered how her skin felt, the wetness and warmth of her pussy and her smile.

"Oh fuck, he moaned as he came in Kelly's panties.

"Oh mom, he is the sweetest guy," Kelly said talking to her mom on the phone. "I told you I met him last year in one of my classes and this year he is my chemistry class."

"Yes, I remember," her mom said, "His name is Jack, right?"

"Yes, that's it. We had a great time this weekend and we plan on seeing more of each other."

"I see," her mother replied, "Just be careful. I know you'll make good decisions. What did you mean by, 'he's kind of special?'"

There was a moment's pause on the Kelly's end. "You know, special. He dresses kind of special at times, mom."

"Oh? Oh, I get it. You're ok with it?"

"Of course, mom, why wouldn't I be?" Kelly answered. "I would like you and mother to meet him. I'm sure you will like him."

"Well the holidays are coming, maybe then. Does he live local or close by?"

"Not too far away. I think just over the border in New Hampshire."

"Let's see what we can do. Love you, sweetie."

"Love you, mom."

***