A Surprising Development Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There, all done," Jackie said leaning back in her chair. "You're all set going forward."

"You're a lifesaver," Ginny said throwing her arms around Jackie. It was more than a quick hug. "I don't know how to thank you!" With that she gave Jackie a quick kiss on the cheek.

"No need for that! I enjoyed being with you." Jackie closed the computer and stood up. Looking out the window, she exclaimed, "Wow, it is really coming down! I better get going."

"I don't think so," Ginny said taking Jackie's arm. "I just got this alert. They are advising to stay off the roads. Drifting blowing snow. Trees down. You better stay here."

Jackie stared at Ginny. "Here? With you? What will people say? Where would I sleep? I can't stay."

"Yes you can. I can find you a place to sleep. The couch, maybe," Ginny said in all seriousness. "Let people talk. You're not my student. Besides you're over 18. You're not driving in this. Call your parents and explain the situation. I think they would rather have you stay here, safe, than out on the roads."

Jackie walked in to Ginny's kitchen. "All set with my parents." She didn't think it would be a problem after last night. "As long as this is not a problem."

"No problem," Ginny replied. "It's kind of nice. I get a chance to talk to my favorite student."

Jackie smiled. "And I get to talk to my favorite teacher so it's a win win." She didn't tell her that she felt Ginny was hot and she fantasized about her. "What's for supper?

Ginny laughed. "I don't eat big meals. How about some stir-fry, with some chicken? We can eat in the living room in front of the fireplace. Ok?"

They threw down a tablecloth on the floor and there in front of warm fire, ate their meal. Ginny produced a bottle of white wine to go with it. With the wine, the fire, and the snow coming down outside it gave off a very cozy atmosphere.

"So tell me about your girlfriend. She looks cute," Ginny asked collecting the plates.

Jackie helped her and as she did, she told Ginny all about her, how they met, the fact they were living together and had spent Thanksgiving with Kelly's folks.

Returning to the living room Ginny held out her hand. "Let me see your phone. I know you have pictures of her."

When Jackie hesitated, Ginny smiled. "Come on, you showed me before."

"Alright," Jackie sighed as she handed Ginny the phone.

Ginny scrolled through the pictures and Jackie sat next to her on the floor. Ginny asked questions about them and Jackie told her who was in each picture; Carrie, Kelly, Kylie, and Angie.

"I noticed in a lot of these pictures there is another girl. She is kind of cute too. Do you have two girl friends?"

Jackie turned bright red. "It is kind of difficult," she said quietly.

Ginny looked into Jackie's face and putting her hand along side it, she said, "Take your time. We have all night." With that Ginny reached behind her own head undoing her bun. Shaking her head to let her hair fall loose, she smiled. "Perhaps we should undo yours too." She pulled the ribbon holding Jackie's ponytail. As Jackie's hair fell free, Ginny again smiled. "Does that make it any easier?"

Once Jackie started, almost the whole story poured forth. She told Ginny how it began; how Kelly and her parents encouraged; and how comfortable she was being Jackie. She glossed over the sexual part but left enough clues that Ginny picked up on them.

"I noticed this picture of you and this boy. Want to tell me about it?"

Jackie gave a weak smile. "Kelly thought it might be a good idea for me to go on a date and see what it was like from a girl's point of view. That's all."

"And?" Ginny asked.

Jackie paused and looked down. "I loved it. It made me feel vindicated in my choices but now I don't know. My parents are totally against it. Now I'm not so sure about anything."

Ginny took Jackie by the hand. "I know, it's hard. I've heard the stories about me. She's a lesbian. She was a guy before. It hurts a lot but you have to be true to yourself especially if you are seen as different. It sounds like with Kelly and her parents you have some good support."

"You, different?" Jackie blurted out. "I thought you were the hottest teacher in the school!" Jackie put her hand over her mouth. "Sorry I shouldn't have said that."

Ginny gave a little laugh. "Really? I never knew but thank you. That makes me feel good you did."

"You have no idea how you made me feel. You still do."

"Well," Ginny said standing up, "It is time for bed."

"Ok then," Jackie said looking around. "I guess I'll sleep on the couch here."

"Jackie," Ginny said softly and moving closer. "I have a better idea."

***

In Front of the Fire

The soft glow of the fire cast a shadow on Ginny and Jackie as they settled down. They took the mattress from the foldout couch and placed it in front of the fireplace. Lying together they began to kiss. To Ginny it was one of the softest kisses she had ever experience. Both men and women before had kissed her but this kiss seemed to be special in some way. She pressed her lips harder against Jackie's and she felt Jackie's mouth yield to hers.

Jackie could not believe what was happening. The woman of his dreams, the one he fantasized about and masturbated to was lying in her arms and kissing her. It was so much better.

Ginny's tongue swirled around Jackie's mouth causing both girls to moan. Ginny began to unbutton Jackie's shirt and pull it open. Under it she found a soft silky chemise. It surprised her at first and she pulled her head back. She began to rub it on Jackie's skin. "Does that feel good, Jackie?"

Jackie could only mumble, "Yes."

She pulled her own shirt over her head, revealing her own firm breasts. The nipples were already erect as she said, "Suck my tits, Jackie."

Wasting no time, Jackie placed her mouth around one of Ginny's nipples and began to suck on them. She pulled it deeply into her mouth while her hand pinched the other. The feeling coursed through GINNY like a shock of electricity. It had been quite sometime since Ginny felt the touch of another person. Jackie's hands felt amazing on Ginny's skin and the softness of Jackie's hair gently tickling her breasts was exquisite. Her hips began to move involuntarily to the feeling.

Ginny's hands undid Jackie's belt and zipper and pushed her pants off her. Ginny reached to find Jackie's cock hard and erect and covered with the same silky material as the chemise. She began to stroke it.

Jackie groaned as the feeling. All those times she jerked off with his sister's panties wrapped his cock thinking of Miss Selkirk rushed to her brain. Now it was Miss Selkirk whose hands were around her cock!

She moved quickly and grabbed Ginny's sweatpants by the waist. She pulled them off hard, taking her panties with them. Ginny reacted just as fast and placed her two hands over her pussy, covering it completely. Jackie rocked back on her heels, puzzled. "What's wrong, Ginny?" she asked.

More than anything Ginny wanted to move her hands but so many times when she did previously the reaction was one of confusion, even rejection. "What if Jackie is like all the others?" she thought.

Jackie put her hand on top of Ginny's. "It's alright, I can wait till you feel comfortable." Jackie had no idea why Ginny was acting this way but in some way she understood.

Ginny's body demanded she do something. So far Jackie's touch with her mouth and hands had made her want more. She needed Jackie to make love to her. Slowly she moved her hands. There in the soft light of the fire, Ginny revealed her secret.

There at the top of her pussy was an immense erect clit. It was easily as large as Jackie's thumb. It resembled a small penis, complete with a bulbous head. Ginny waited for Jackie's reaction by holding her breath.

Jackie's reaction was much that night when she was presented with the sight of the erect cock standing out between Kylie's legs. She leaned forward to get a closer look. She placed her thumb and forefinger at its base and began to stroke the mini penis up and down. Ginny gasped, "Oh fuck!"

Hearing Ginny's reaction, Jackie placed her tongue at the giant clit's base and licked upward. Reaching the tip, she put her entire mouth over it. She sucked hard, pulling it into her mouth as she swirled her tongue around it.

"Oh my fuckin' God!" Ginny screamed out as a short sharp orgasm swept over her.

Jackie took the entire clit in her mouth and began moving up and down it. When she reached the tip she again suck it hard, using her tongue on it. As she worked on Ginny's clit, Jackie slipped two fingers into her pussy. Upon entering Ginny's wet, hot pussy clamped hard on them.

"Don't stop, baby," Ginny pleaded, "Oh God, don't stop!" It had been a long time since Ginny had felt like this. What Jackie was doing to her was amazing. Her hips moved in unison with Jackie's fingers as they moved in and out. She was going to cum!

"I'm goin' cum, baby, don't stop!" she yelled, "Oh fuck yes! I'm cumming!"

She pressed Jackie's face to her pussy as she came. Her pussy gushed over Jackie's fingers and onto the sheets. It was a feeling unlike any other orgasm!

"Fuck me, Jackie. Put your hard cock in me. Please, fuck me!"

Jackie needed no other directions. She slid her panties off as she moved between Ginny's legs. She positioned her cock at the opening and slipped in. It felt heavenly. She didn't move at first, just savoring the amazing feeling. When she did move, she move up so her cock brushed against Ginny's engorged clit. Slowly at first, Jackie slid her cock in and out of Ginny's pussy.

It was like a dream come true. The object of his schoolboy fantasies was lying under her, looking at her and hearing her moan in ecstasy was amazing. Time seemed to slow down as she wished this could last forever.

Ginny threw her legs over his back and moaned, "Oh baby, fuck me. Cum inside me!"

Jackie tried to hold back but it was too much. "Oh fuck, Ginny," she groaned, "I'm goin' cum!" With that her cock exploded inside Ginny's pussy.

Seeing her young lover groaned and feeling the cock inside her spasm, Ginny came also. "Oh God, baby, that's it. Cum inside me!"

The lovers lay together on the mattress, Jackie on her back, Ginny next to her, with her one leg draped over. Both were sweaty with their hair matted onto their face, their breathing shallow.

"Thank you, Jackie," Ginny said quietly.

Jackie gave a quiet laugh. "It is I who should be thank you."

Ginny pushed up off Jackie's chest. "No, I'm serious. It's hard to be called a freak, to be rejected because I'm different. You didn't. That was amazing. No one has ever made me feel that way. Thank you."

Jackie pulled her back down. "You're not a freak! Oh my God, you are one beautiful woman and all woman!"

Jackie began kissing her as Ginny straddled her. Ginny could feel Jackie's cock beginning to harden so she raised herself up. She took the erect cock and slowly slid down it. She gasped as it filled her pussy.

"Lie back and relax, baby. I want to make this last."

***

The Next Morning

They made love when they awoke that morning. Not like the first time but still passionate and satisfying. Lying together, Jackie brushed back Ginny's hair and smiled at her. "Why would anyone call you a freak?" she asked.

"Come on now," Ginny replied, "You saw it. It's not normal."

"No it isn't but that doesn't make you a freak."

"Ok but when you're in high school and you're in the locker room, people look, right?"

Jackie nodded remembering back to her days. "Ok."

Ginny continued, "Anything different or usual gets noticed so when you're taking a shower and your clit stands out like a little penis, people talk. They can be mean and hurtful. A chick with a dick!"

"Yes they can be," Jackie replied.

"Some guys would ask for date just hoping they could see it. I dated one guy for quite some time. Thought he was the real deal then one day he couldn't continue going with me. The fact I had what looked like a dick was turning him off so he left. I tried girls but I'm not really into them. Lately it's been my vibrator and me! Now you came along and accepted me."

Jackie laughed at that comment. "Hey you accepted me. I guess I'm sort of a freak. I wear women's underwear. I have long hair, pierced ears, and manicured hands." She kicked off the blanket. "And bright coral toe nails! Not very manly!"

Ginny was silent for a moment. "Did you really think I was a hot teacher? Be honest. Tell the truth."

Yes I did," Jackie answered. "You know how some guys fantasize about models, movie stars, or some porn star? Well I fantasized about you. Every day you wore those skirts or dresses. Hell, two nights ago they all came back and then last night. It's not often one has their fantasies come true."

"Did I measure up?" Ginny said rolling closer.

"It was so much better."

"You know I wear dresses and skirts? Anything tight like jeans rubs against it and irritates it. I have trouble with bathing suits. It sticks out sometimes. I don't wear them to be sexy," Ginny explained.

"I have the same problem!" Both of them laughed.

Ginny rested her head on Jackie's chest. "I wish you could stay longer."

"I looked earlier and it was still lightly snowing. I haven't heard the plow go by but I don't have any clean clothing."

Ginny lifted her head. "You could wear some of mine. We are about the same size. What do you say?"

Jackie looked at her and smiled. "It's a deal."

It was a casual day together. Jackie wore a pair of Ginny's sweat pants and t-shirt around the house. Ginny also gave her a pair of her panties to wear. They were satiny, loose, and very comfy. They washed each other's hair in the kitchen sink and later Jackie did Ginny's fingers and toes. Ginny wanted to do Jackie's fingers but Jackie told her it might cause some problems when she went home.

They sat down on the couch after lunch. Ginny snuggled up close to Jackie and sighed.

"What's wrong, Ginny?" Jackie asked.

"Nothing but it's funny," she answered. "I've known since you were a freshman in high school. You were very special to me during that time. I know you are Jack but right now you are Jackie. It is like you always have been. This whole time I feel like you have always been my best girl friend. This is who you are and meant to be."

Jackie's eyes filled. "Thank you," was all she could say.

"One other thing and this is even crazier," Ginny replied, "You made me realize who I am. I'm not a freak and last night you made me understand that. You accepted me for who I am and I thank you." She leaned forward and kissed her. It was a deep passionate kiss. As she did Ginny glanced down at Jackie's crotch. She saw her pants begin to "pitch a tent."

Ginny leaned back into the corner of the couch. She brought her legs up and spread them as she sat. "So when you said you fantasized about me, what were you thinking about? And when did you do this?"

Jackie blushed. "You want me tell you?"

"Yes, baby." Ginny slipped off her sweat pants. "I want you to show me."

Jackie pulled off sweats and slipped her hand into her panties. She began stroking her cock.

"Slowly, baby," Ginny whispered, "Take your time. Did you wear panties when you thought of me?"

"No," Jackie quietly answered, "I usually used my sister's panties and wrapped them around my cock, like this." She demonstrated how she did it.

Ginny's hand was deep in inside her panties as she moaned, "You used your sister's? That's so hot!"

Jackie continued to tell Ginny how she fantasized about her. She watched in amazement as the wet spot in Ginny's panties grew. Her own cock grew harder in response to what she was seeing and she was finding it difficult to concentrate on talking. Pre-cum was leaking from the tip and along with the satin panties her hand slid effortless along her cock.

Listening to Jackie's voice and watching her stroke her cock, Ginny's mind was becoming clouded in a sexual haze. It had been a long time since she ever felt so turn on but the past 24 hours had been remarkable. She didn't plan any of this but now she was glad it was happening. She pushed her panties off one leg and spread her legs wider. She didn't care how it looked. She stroked her clit faster, making it grow larger.

Jackie's cock throbbed in her hand. More pre-cum continued to dribble from it. The sight of Ginny slamming two fingers into her pussy and stroking her swollen clit was becoming too much to bear. She got up on all fours and crawled closer to Ginny. "I would then bury my face in your hot wet pussy and lap up your juices," Jackie said, continuing her fantasy. And with that, she did.

The touch of Jackie's mouth on her pussy and the surprise it brought drove Ginny over the edge. Her hips bucked and she screamed out in ecstasy, "Oh fuck! I'm cumming!"

The force of her orgasm overwhelmed her and she blacked out for a moment. For the first time in her life Ginny squirted, covering Jackie's face and the couch with your juices. She was now totally consumed with desire.

She pushed Jackie back on the couch and moved between her legs. She pushed Jackie's hand aside and took hold her hard cock. She took the panties from it and wrapped them around the base, pulling them tight. It had the effect of a cock ring on Jackie's erection. She stuck her tongue and licked the pre-cum that oozed from the tip. Looking up into Jackie's face, she smiled and then began to suck Jackie's cock.

Jackie's head rolled back as she let out a long low moan. Ginny's manipulations with her mouth and hands, and the tightness of the panties around her cock felt like nothing before. Ginny was taking her right to edge yet somehow she sensed that and pulled back. Tears began to run down Jackie's face.

What Ginny did next pushed Jackie over that cliff. She ran her finger down the crack of Jackie's ass and touched her asshole. When Jackie moaned and pushed against Ginny's finger, Ginny knew what to do. She pushed back causing her finger to enter Jackie's ass. As she did this, she sucked harder on Jackie's cock.

Jackie's cock exploded in Ginny's mouth, filling it with her cum. She loudly groaned over and over, "Oh God! Oh God! as she came. It felt so good.

Jackie pulled the comforter up so it covered Ginny's shoulders as they cuddled on the couch. Ginny sighed as she snuggled closer. Lying together, Jackie reflected on the last few days. What had occurred between them was certainly unexpected and beyond her wildest dreams. She discovered something about herself. She now knew that all she wanted was to be accepted as who she was. She also found out that there were others who were looking for the same thing, acceptance. Kylie had found it and was able to establish a great life with a loving supportive family. Kylie passed on that quality to Kelly who never questioned Jackie's motives and helped her so much. Now here was Ginny lying in her arms who was looking for the same thing and somehow was able to accept Jackie's desires.

Jackie sighed as she thought about her parents and Rachel. Acceptance was all she wanted from them. She explained that to Rachel who really couldn't or wouldn't see that was what she wanted. She wasn't surprised at her dad's reaction but it still hurt. She honestly thought her mom might have been in her corner and she may well come around in the future. Right now, Jackie was in no mood to make deals and rules about staying in her own home. She sighed again.

Ginny stirred and lifted her head. "You ok?" she asked.

"Never better. You?"

Ginny nestled into Jackie's neck. "I wish you could stay longer but you better be heading home before it gets too dark."

Jackie looked up at the ceiling. "I thought I might stay tonight and go home tomorrow morning, if it is alright with you?"

"Alright?" Ginny said rising up. "You can stay as long as you like!"