A Surprising Development Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look very cute," Ginny said as Jackie got into the bed. "Those pj's fit you well."

"Thanks," she replied, pulling Ginny over to her. The pj's she was wearing light blue shorties that Ginny had.

"I have a question," Ginny asked, "How do you fill them out?" She put her hand on the top's bra cups. "I mean I saw those of you. You look pretty full. And round too."

"I use some padding, just a little help."

"You know I think I would like to go out with you sometime. You know some place nice where we could get dressed up. I think it would be nice," Ginny said gently running her finger down Jackie's arm.

"I think that's a good idea," Jackie replied as she kissed Ginny's forehead.

"Jackie, you need to know I didn't plan for this to happen. I'm not one of those older teacher who prey on their students," Ginny confessed, "For some reason and I can't explain it, I needed you. I needed your acceptance. I'm sorry."

Jackie put her hand under Ginny's chin and lifted her head up. "Sorry? Sorry for what? Being human? It is I who should be thanking you. You knew me as Jack but accepted me as Jackie. You gave me what I needed at this time. Thank you." Jackie then kissed Ginny, a long loving kiss.

"Just hold me, Jackie, for a little while," Ginny asked.

As Jackie held her, Ginny felt right at home in her arms.

***

Back at Home

The drive back home gave Jackie time to think. Ginny and her made love last night and again this morning. This morning session was passionate and sensual as they took their time. It was truly satisfying and made it much harder for Jackie to leave.

She told Ginny about her decision regarding her parents. She wasn't going to make any deals with them. They were going to have to accept her as she was. She also decided that she wouldn't flaunt it in front of them either.

When she left Ginny asked, "When will I see you again?"

"I don't know but I will see you again. Perhaps you can meet Kelly. I know she would like you," Jackie answered.

"Just remember you have a place to stay here." With that Ginny kissed her. It was a kiss that said, "Don't go!"

Jackie stepped back. "If we don't stop, I'll never leave." She turned and headed to her car.

When Jackie pulled into the driveway she saw her dad's car there. It was unusual as he always went to work but maybe he took the day off. As she entered, she yelled, "Mom, Dad, I'm home." Before she could ascend the stairs her mom called from the kitchen, "We're in the kitchen, dear."

Jackie headed that way and upon entering she found both parents there.

"Jack," her dad said, "Have a seat. We need to talk."

Jackie sat down. "Ok, let's talk."

As Jackie sat her dad stood up and began to pace. "First thing, I'm sorry I called you those things but you're our son and I don't understand what's going with you."

Jackie started to speak but her dad held up his hand. "Let me finish. I don't know if I ever can but I'm willing to try. Your mother and I just need a little time. You have to give us that time. Understand?"

"What your dad is saying, dear," her mom chimed in, "What you do at college is your own thing but here at home..."

"You want me to be two different people then?" Jackie said calmly. "One at college, one here. I don't know if I can do that."

Jackie's dad looked at her mom. "Son, we love you but you are asking a lot from us. We are willing to try but you need to meet us halfway."

Jackie shook her head. "I'm not sure how that is halfway. I will dressed and act one way in college but when I'm home, I can't. You'll never interact with that person so how will you get used to me? Look all I want is your acceptance of who I am. That's all."

Jackie's mom reached out and took Jackie's hand. "We love you, dear but this is difficult for us. Please understand."

"I love you too, both of you very much," Jackie answered, "But I have to be who I am." She smiled at both of her parents. "I will give you time."

The atmosphere in the house was still a little tense but at least it was a beginning. Jackie told her parents she was going to Kelly's today to spend New Year's with her. She also explained that since Kelly was on the swim team, like Rachel, that Kelly had to go back early for practice. Jackie thought she might go back with her.

With the car packed she headed towards the Cape. The first thing she did was untie the ribbon that held her ponytail. She shook her head and let her hair fall free.

***