A Surprising Development Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's alright, Kit," Jackie said throwing back the covers and patting the bed beside her. The blankets still covered her lower half.

"Jackie, Kit has something to show you." Kelly said. Turning to Kit she said, "Go ahead."

Jackie was a little confused by what was going on. What did Kit have to show? A big dick? A little dick? What she saw when Kit moved his hand was not what she expected.

Instead as Kit moved his hand, Jackie saw a pussy, one with full lips and completely bare. "I don't understand," Jackie said, "You're a guy."

Kit stepped forward and took Jackie's hand. "No I'm not. I'm a girl who wants to be a guy."

Kelly climbed up on the bed. "Kit said he is a follow traveler like you, only going in the opposite direction."

Jackie frowned for a moment then smiled. She threw off the blankets and revealed herself. "It seems you have something I want and I have something you want." She laughed and pulled Kit onto the bed.

They placed Kit between them. "Relax, baby," Kelly whispered, "This will feel real good. You can be our pillow princess tonight."

Jackie started by kissing Kit on the lips while Kelly nibbled on her neck and ear. The girls took the time, and didn't rush things. Kelly kissed her way to Kit's breasts. They were barely an A-cup but the nipples stood hard and erect as Kit began to feel the effect of the girls' manipulations. Jackie soon joined Kelly on the other one.

Kit was experiencing feelings he had never felt before. He had masturbated before but this was way beyond that. He ran his hands over the girls' skin and as he did, his hands tingled.

Jackie slipped a finger between the folds of Kit's pussy. It was wet and warm as Jackie spread the lips. She wiggled her finger upward until she found the hard erect clit. The first touch caused Kit to raise his hips off the bed and moan.

"Feels good, don't it baby," Kelly said softly. She looked over at Jackie and nodded. Jackie knew just what to do.

She kissed her way down Kit's body, stopping to tongue his navel and then continued onward towards his pussy. She positioned herself between his legs and pushed his legs apart. She leaned forward and lightly blew on his pussy.

Kit's eyes flew open in delight. He had never felt anything like this before. He looked over at Kelly who smiled. "Relax, baby boy," she said in a whisper, "You're really going to enjoy this."

Jackie pushed her tongue between Kit's pussy lips and licked upward. As she found the clit, she flicked at it.

"Oh my fuckin' God!" Kit groaned.

That was all the encouragement Jackie needed. She tongued and sucked on Kit's clit causing him to moan loudly in ecstasy. Kelly sucked on one of his breasts while pinching the other's nipple adding even more intense feeling for Kit. Kit rocked his head back and forth on the pillow, repeating, "Oh God" over and over.

Sensing Kit was almost there, Jackie increased her sucking on his clit. She then slipped two fingers inside his soaking pussy and moved them in and out.

Kit's eyes flew open and he arched his back, rising off the bed. "Oh fuck!" he screamed out as an intense wave of pleasure washed over him. He had never experienced such a rush. "Oh God Yes! Yes!"

As Kit's orgasm subsided, Kelly hugged him to her. "It's alright, baby boy."

Jackie moved up and kissed him, allowing him to taste his own juices on her face. Kit greedily licked them off.

"I never thought it could be like this," Kit sighed, catching her breath.

Kelly kissed him. "I told you it would be alright. You're with friends here."

As they cuddled Kit could feel Jackie's erection pressed against his thigh. Slowly he slid his hand down until he touched the tip. He found it wet and sticky.

Jackie smiled, "It's alright, Kit. Go ahead."

Kit slowly began sliding his hand up and down Jackie's shaft. Jackie sighed, "That's it. You're doing fine."

Kelly got out of bed and scooted the other side. She climbed in next to Jackie. "Let me help," she said. She placed her hand over Kit's. Together they stroked Jackie's cock.

"Oh fuck," Jackie moaned, "That feels so good."

Kelly brought Kit's hand up to the tip. There they smeared more of Jackie's pre-cum over it, making it easier to side up and down.

"Give me your other hand," Kelly asked Kit.

Kit gave her an inquisitive as he did.

Kelly took it and placed it on Jackie's balls. "Now, roll them gently between your fingers."

"Wow!" Kit said. It was the first time he ever touched anyone's balls. It felt fantastic.

Jackie was gently moaning when Kelly switched positions. She straddled Jackie's face and as she lowered her pussy, she moaned, "Eat me sweetie, your baby needs to cum!"

Kit looked up to see the look of pure bliss on Kelly's face. He could hear the muffled sounds of Jackie eating Kelly's pussy and he could feel Jackie's cock pulse in his hand. He got up on his knees and not letting go of Jackie's erection, lean over and began to suck on one of Kelly's breasts.

The added sensation caused Kelly to groan loudly and press Kit's head to her breast. She began grinding her pussy on Jackie's face.

Jackie's hips began to move and Kit increased the pace of her stroking. Suddenly a hot stream of cum erupted from Jackie's cock and splattered on her stomach. The rest rushed over Kit's hands, covering it with warm sticky fluid.

Seeing this, Kelly let out a long low moan and pushed her pussy on to Jackie's face. "Oh fuck sweetie, so good!"

Kelly rolled off Jackie and rested next to her, catching her breath. She noticed Kit looking at his hand, spreading his fingers and watching Jackie's cum drip off them. Kelly took and began to lick Kit's hand clean. When she finished, she dipped her fingers in the cum that puddle on Jackie's stomach. She then offered them to Kit. "Here, taste it. It's not bad."

Kit took Kelly's fingers in his mouth. He smiled as he finished. "You're right, not too bad."

Jackie lifted her head. Her face covered in Kelly's juices, she said, faking anger. "Hey you know, I'm up here."

Kit and Kelly snuggled up against her. "We didn't forget you, sweetie."

The next morning Kelly and Jackie greeted Kit at the breakfast table. Kit had just finished showering and was now fully dressed unlike the two girls who were wearing just t-shirts and panties.

"Sleep well, Kit?" Jackie asked.

"Oh my God," Kit exclaimed, "Did I sleep well? I want to thank you two for the most amazing evening."

"Hey," Kelly answered, "We were just trying to thank you. We felt we owed it to you."

Kit laughed. "You owe me nothing. I did all I did for Jackie because I like her plus I kind of knew her secret." Kit turned to Jackie and explained how he knew. "I don't know, maybe it was a vibe that we fellow travelers give off to other travelers. So what's next, Jackie?"

The question threw her for a moment and then Jackie slowly answered. "I'm not sure but I'm not going back. I would like my own breasts but I'm not sure about it." She smiled and looked down at her crotch.

"Whatever you chose, I'm sure it will be right for you."

"So Kit what are you doing?" Kelly asked.

"I'm fully committed," Kit replied, "I started HRT right after Christmas so it has been about two months. It is so much easier than what it was just five years ago. No more shots and the pills can be regulated so much better. I'm on a pretty low dose right now but I can feel some of the changes."

"Really?" Jackie leaned forward. "Like what?"

"Oh there are a few. My period, which was never heavy, has lightened up even after 2 months. My voice cracks every once in a while and I noticed a few pimples here and there. I know there will be others soon."

"Wow!" Jackie said, "That's a lot."

"I heard you might have it easier," Kit continued, "I heard they can target specific areas for a man to change to a women. I'm not sure."

"You're kidding, right?" Jackie said leaning forward.

"No I'm not. In the past, once you started on HRT, there was not going back. Now, I understand, you can keep your junk and it still works. Maybe not as well but it works. You can grow your own breasts and get some hips! They are doing some amazing stuff in Europe."

Jackie looked over at Kelly and smiled. "Maybe?"

****

The Next Few Months

The three grew closer as the winter turned to spring. Kit stayed overnight quite a few times but there was never anything like the first time. It really was about giving moral support. Kit had increased his dosage and there were visible signs he was changing. Deeper voice, almost no periods, and hair growing everywhere were part of it. Jackie noticed that Kit's clit had grown bigger and now poked between his pussy lips. When Jackie brought it up, Kit confessed that yes it was bigger and at times ached. Jackie asked what did he do to help with it, Kit replied, "A hot compress, a Tylenol, and telling myself that it is worth it."

Seeing how committed Kit is had made Jackie even surer of the direction she wanted to go. She was beginning to realize that Kelly was much more than just a support person. It was time to not only let her know that but for Jackie to accept it. Jackie was able to look at what kind of life Kylie and Angie had created and it was what Jackie wanted with Kelly. Now she had to make sure it was what Kelly wanted.

There was one more pressing issue on her mind, Billie!

Jackie hadn't seen him since the day Kelly and she returned to college. They talked on the phone, texted, and face timed but recently that dwindled. They were still good friends and Jackie wanted it to stay that but she began to understand the nature of their relationship. Billie made Jackie feel like a real girl. He gave her a good feeling, a boyfriend that every girl wanted, and knowing that at least one boy thought she was a girl. For Billie, Jackie gave him confidence with a girl and eased his way with them. They were right for each other but maybe the times had changed.

****

Billie's Visit

The weather had changed and finally Mother Nature was giving New England a taste of spring. Everyone was out enjoying the weather while they could. It was bright, sunny, and for a change warm. At least warm for a New England late March day!

Billie decided to drive up to see Jackie. He called and said he hadn't seen her in a while and felt there was need to talk about a few things. Jackie agreed so when his pickup truck pulled up in front of the apartment, she was ready and waiting.

She gave him a quick peck on the cheek as she climbed in. "Long time, no see," she said with a smile. "You look good!"

Billie looked over at her and said, "Thanks, you do too."

"That was the problem", Billie thought, "She looks real good!"

Knowing what he knew, he found it almost impossible to believe that Jackie wasn't all woman. Her smile, her look, her motions, and the way she talked said she was.

"I thought maybe we grab a lunch if that's alright with you," Jackie said, "I know of a nice Italian place in Lexington. It's quiet and we can talk there."

It wasn't that long of drive and they were able to catch up on things and people. Jackie noticed he was a little more nervous than only times they were together and she began to wonder what was on his mind. She decided to try and find out.

As they ate their meal, Jackie asked, "So what do you want to talk about?"

"Us," Billie replied.

"So what about us?"

Billie put his folk down. "It's kind of hard to say, Jackie. I really like you."

Jackie put her hands on his. "I really like you." She decided to make it easier for him. "But it's time. We have gone about as far as we can go, right?"

Billie's eyes lit up. "Yes, you feel it too?"

"Yes and I understand. You deserve a real girl, if you know what I mean. Maybe in a few years I'll be that but right now, no." Jackie smiled at him. "You have done so much for me and I thank you."

"It is you that has done so much for me, Jackie," Billie said quickly. "It was really difficult for me to talk to girls, to do anything with them but you made it so easy. Thank you."

"Hey, the same here," Jackie laughed, "You're the first boy I kissed. Seriously, Billie, I understand completely." She reached out and lightly caressed his face. "You'll always be special to me."

No one said anything for a minute until Jackie spoke. "Ok who's the girl?"

Billie turned red. "How did you know?"

"Women's intuition!"

It was Billie's turn to laugh. "Wow!" he said. He paused then said, "It's Madi. It just sort of happened but I really like her. We have a good time together."

"She a really nice girl, Billie. Good choice."

It seemed a giant rock had been lifted off both Jackie and Billie. Their conversation became lighter and they laughed more. When Billie dropped her off, Jackie kissed him full on the lips.

"Thanks for everything. Friends?"

Billie surprised her by kissing her back, hard. "Friends!"

Inside the apartment Kelly was waiting. "So, how did it go?"

Jackie stalked through the door and stomped into the living room. She sat down heavily onto the couch. "He dumped me!"

Kelly sat down quickly next to her. "He did what?" she said excitedly. "He dumped you?"

Jackie looked at her. "Yup!"

"Unbelievable! I can't believe he would do that." Kelly stood up and began pacing.

"Come back and sit down, Kelly," Jackie said with a smile. "It's all good."

"I don't understand, sweetie," Kelly said with a confused look. "You're ok with it?"

"It is the best thing that could happen," Jackie explained, "Billie needed a real girlfriend, not one like me. It wasn't fair to him or me. I found out what it was to be on the other side of a date plus he made me feel good."

"So you're not upset?" Kelly asked.

"No, I'm not. It is the right thing. Now I have one thing to ask you."

"Me?" Kelly leaned back, "Ask me what?"

Jackie took Kelly by the hand. "Billie wanted a full time girlfriend. Now I'm asking you in all seriousness, do you want a full time boyfriend or girlfriend?"

"I have one."

"No, you don't," Jackie said, "You know what I mean."

"Sweetie, I have exactly what I what," Kelly said seriously, "I am happy and satisfied with what I have and I wouldn't change anything. I think we have a good thing here. What do you think?"

"That's is what I hoped you say," Jackie said smiling. "I don't need anyone else but you.

****

Later That Evening

"Sweetie, I have something special for us tonight," Kelly said s she hopped off the couch, "Wait right here till I call you." With that she headed towards the bathroom.

Today had turned out to be special. It was now clear that the relationship between the two had turned a corner. There was no more Billie and Jackie didn't need to feel like a women by going out with him. It was going to be just the two of them. It didn't mean that they wouldn't invite a third person to their party but it was going to be each other first and foremost.

"What are you doing in there?" Jackie yelled to Kelly.

"Take of your clothes," Kelly answered, "And come into the bathroom."

Jackie dropped her clothes by the door and stepped in. She took a deep breath and inhaled the scent of lilacs and vanilla. It made her skin tingle as the aroma and steamy warmth swept over her. The soft music that was playing added to the feeling.

"Come on, sweetie," Kelly motioned to her, "Join me." She handed Jackie a glass of wine as she settled into the tub.

The two girls relaxed, with Kelly sitting between Jackie's legs, leaning back into her. Jackie cupped Kelly's breasts in her hands. They felt full as she slowly massaged them. Kelly squirmed as Jackie caressed the nipples.

"That feels nice," Kelly sighed as she closed her eyes and leaned her head back. "Wouldn't you like to have your own, Jackie?"

Jackie smiled, "Yes, I would."

"You would look so hot and they would look good on you. Then I could nestle myself between them," Kelly said with a giggle.

"Maybe someday, babe."

Jackie reached for the soap and began lathering up Kelly's body. This caused Kelly to sigh some more and press back into Jackie.

"Mmmm, I like this," Kelly sighed.

Kelly turned and got up on all fours. She lifted her firm ass and pushed it towards Jackie. Jackie needed no more encouragement. She soaped up and massaged Kelly's cheeks. Kelly began to move her hips slowly.

Jackie slid a finger inside Kelly's pussy. Kelly pushed against it and pivoted her hips.

Seeing Kelly's asshole before her, Jackie decided to add a little more stimulation. She pushed a finger in. With the soap as lube, it slid in easily.

Kelly's ass squirmed as she encouraged Jackie. "Yes, sweetie, yes," she whispered.

Jackie got up on her knees and she positioned herself behind Kelly. She ran her cock up and down Kelly's butt crack teasing her some more. Then grabbing her hips, she eased her hard cock into her tight, soapy ass.

Kelly pulled away at first but then started to push back, taking the entire length into her. "Fuck me, sweetie, fuck my ass," she moaned.

Jackie reached around her, one hand massaging her breasts while the other played with her swollen clit. Her hips were moving quickly. Pulling away until only the head of Jackie's cock remained in her, then slamming her ass against her, allowing the hard cock to completely fill her.

"Oh, baby, I'm going to cum!" Jackie groaned.

"That's it, sweetie! Fill my ass with your cum," Kelly moaned loudly, "Fuck me!"

With that Jackie pulled Kelly's ass against her and made one final thrust. "Fuck, baby!" she shouted.

Kelly's ass tightened around the hard cock, seemingly pulling the cum from it. "Fill my ass, sweetie, fuck me!" Kelly screamed out as she came.

The two recovered quickly and cleaned up. They hustled to the bedroom and stretched out on the bed.

Kelly crawled between Jackie's legs and gave her a devilish grin. She took the soft cock between her lips. Jackie moaned as Kelly worked her magic. She gave it long slow licks until it was hard and erect. She placed her mouth over the tip and teasingly slid down, taking it all it in.

After a few moment and seeing that Jackie's cock was hard, Kelly moved up Jackie's body, and placed her breasts before Jackie's mouth.

"Suck my tits! sweetie," Kelly whispered.

Jackie's hands were all over them, fondling and pinching the nipples. Her mouth couldn't get enough of them, switching from one to the other, sucking them.

Kelly tossed her head back. "So good!"

Kelly took Jackie's erect cock and positioned it before her pussy. Jackie could feel the wetness and the heat coming from it. Kelly slid down it in one slow tantalizing motion. When she hit bottom, she gave out a long moan. She rocked her hips and leaned forward feeding Jackie her breasts.

As she began to move faster, Kelly sat up and reached behind her. She slipped a finger between Jackie's ass cheeks and pushed a finger inside her. She had never done this before in this position and Jackie groaned from the feeling.

"Feels good, doesn't it," she said with a grin.

Jackie could only mumble, "Yes!"

Kelly raised her hips up and quickened the pace. Jackie could feel her balls tightened as Kelly moved faster.

The sensation grew stronger until neither one could hold back. They both came, moaning in pleasure.

Kelly collapsed and rolled off of Jackie. They kissed tenderly, nibbling each other's ears and neck. Jackie began to kiss her way down Kelly's body. Reaching her pussy, she gently sucked on Kelly's swollen clit. Her own cum dripped from Kelly's pussy and between her ass cheeks. Jackie lapped up the cum until her tongue found Kelly's asshole. Jackie plunged her tongue deeply into it. Pulling her tongue in and out, she fingered fucked Kelly's pussy. Together the feeling began to grow and spread through out Kelly's body.

It was new and different yet familiar. It grew stronger as Kelly placed her hands behind Jackie's head. "Oh fuck, sweetie, don't stop. Don't stop!" With that she screamed out, "Oh fuck! Oh God! Fuck!" and she came hard against Jackie's face.