A Surprising Development Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly lost track of the number of times she had cum but she wanted more. When Kylie screamed out she was cumming, Kelly pushed Jackie's face hard into her pussy.

Kylie slammed her cock deep into Jackie's ass as she came. She filled it with her cum and when she slowly removed her cock, it dribbled onto the sheets. She wandered to the bathroom to clean up.

Kelly was not satisfied. She wanted Jackie's cock in her pussy. She pushed Jackie on to her back. What she saw made her gasp and her pussy twitch.

Jackie's cock was totally engorged. It appeared larger than Kelly ever saw it. It was swollen and throbbed in time to Jackie's heartbeat. She reached out and touched it. It was hot and taunt.

Jackie groaned at her touch. "Fuck me, baby, please," she begged.

Kelly needed no coaxing. She straddled Jackie and positioned the cock at her opening. Her pussy was so wet that the enlarged cock easily slipped in. It completely filled her, more than ever before. She tossed her head back and moaned. With her eyes closed, she slowly began to ride it.

Jackie moaned as Kelly moved up and down. She was unable to form any words because of the overwhelming sensations. She tossed her head from side to side, mumbling.

Kylie returned from the bathroom to witness the scene. She kneeled on the bed near Jackie's head. She rubbed her cock across Jackie's lips. "Suck my cock, baby girl!"

Jackie opened her mouth and Kylie pushed her cock in. It didn't take long for her cock to grow hard.

Again Kelly and Kylie were using Jackie's body for their own pleasure. Again Jackie didn't care. The total feelings she was experiencing overwhelmed her mind. It was like she was totally consumed with so many sensations that she was unable to think. She could only react.

Sweat was pouring off the three girls as they continued to fuck Jackie. Kelly had cum already but she reached for that mind blowing one that she knew was close. It kept building until she could no longer hold back. The lights in the room began to turn red and she screamed out, "Oh my fuckin' God!" The look on her face was one of pure ecstasy. The pussy tightened around the large cock and then exploded. A flood of her juices poured from it. As she came, another one hit Kelly causing her to scream out again, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" She collapsed on Jackie's chest, whimpering.

The sight of her daughter cumming caused Kylie to cum in Jackie's mouth. Jackie didn't miss a beat as her mouth filled with Kylie's cum. She swallowed it all with only a trickle dribbling from the corner of her mouth.

Kelly fell off to one side of Jackie as Kylie settled down along side her. Both were totally spent and were breathing heavily. They moved their sweaty bodies close to Jackie and snuggled close.

Kylie was the first to recover and she sat up. She looked Jackie in the face and saw a pleading look in her eyes. She turned to look down at Jackie's cock. It shined in the soft light, covered with Kelly's cum. It was still engorged and standing firm. She touched it with her hand. Jackie flinched.

"Please," Jackie begged in a soft moan.

Kylie nodded and released the clamp around Jackie's balls.

Jackie quietly groaned.

Kylie hesitated. She sensed the control she now had over Jackie. It was cruel and she realized it. For brief moment she wanted to punish her. Punish her for not realizing who she was. Punish her for not being honest with herself.

Jackie raised her head. "Please, mommy, please let me cum," she said softly.

Kylie undid the last clip and Jackie moaned in relief. She gently put her mouth over the head of the cock and began to suck. Her tongue swirled over the soft sensual spot just below it. She felt the cock twitch.

When Jackie came, it was not an explosive overwhelming cum. It was more of a relief, a releasing of a pressure. It was pleasant all over feeling that swept over her. Her cum flowed into Kylie's mouth, filling it. She let out a long low moan of contentment.

****

The Next Morning

Jackie headed downstairs to the kitchen. She had showered and was now dressing in her college sweatshirt and panties. She felt refreshed from last night. The whole day was a day of revelation for her. While in the shower she did some thinking. Maybe now it was time to follow through and make some big decisions.

She found Kylie seated at the kitchen, sipping her tea. She gave Kylie a quick hug. "Good morning!" she said cheerfully.

"Good morning, baby girl," Kylie replied back. "Sleep well?"

"Yes, I did and thank you," Jackie said sitting down across from her.

"Thank me for what?"

Jackie sipped her tea. "For yesterday and all you did for me. It was a real eye-opener and it made me think, seriously about some things."

"Like what?" Kylie asked.

"Just things, that's all," Jackie answered.

Kylie set her cup down and smiled. Looking at Jackie, she said, "Like how much you want to be a real woman?"

Jackie blushed.

"I saw how you looked at that blonde woman in the restaurant," Kylie leaned forward, "She was gorgeous yet you looked at her, not as a man does, but as a woman who was envious of her. You wanted to be her, didn't you?"             

Jackie smiled, "Yes and when I tried on that dress like hers I imagined I could be like her."

"So when are you going to?"

Jackie looked confused. "When am I going to do what?"

"Be like her, Jackie," Kylie said seriously. "When are you going to take the next step? You know you want to. You know you want your own breasts, not the fake ones like you have been wearing, like the ones your wearing now."

Jackie laughed, "How can I afford them? I mean yours are amazing."

"A lot has changed in twenty years, Jackie," Kylie explained. "They have done amazing research in Europe and Japan. You can get pills now over the counter, even in Canada."

"You mean I can grow my own breasts with pills," Jackie said with amazement.

"Yes." Kylie stood up and left the room. She returned in a minute. When she did, she set down a bottle of pills. She opened it and spilled the pink pills out. "Here they are."

Jackie ran her finger through them. "Really? How did you get them?"

"Jackie, when you are like me, there are ways. There is a whole community of people like us, a network of support, out there." Kylie continued to explain. "I have ways. I have a ninety-day supply. I took the liberty to get them. Here." She pushed the pills towards Jackie, "Take them, they're yours."

Jackie picked up the bottle and read the side effects. They were not as bad as she expected. At the top of the list was don't take if pregnant. That made Jackie smile. It also said she could stop at any point without adverse effects.

She smiled at Kylie. "Here goes," she said popping a pill in her mouth.