A Surprising Trip Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy Shit babe! That is so hot, look at the cum dripping out of her." Lucy realized he must have switched cameras. Her anxiety started to come back as she lay there on display. "Fuck! Do you think you can keep her there for a couple of hours? I'm going to get Jen to keep the girls for the night."

The words hit Lucy like a ton of bricks. Not only did Cass not seem to be upset that her husband had just fucked and cum in their babysitter and next-door neighbor's daughter, but she had apparently been eyeing her for a while and was ditching the kids to get home and do who knows what to her. The tingle in her body had returned and she relaxed into the bed.

"I think I might be able to persuade her to stick around. Hurry home though." With that Phill hung up the phone and tossed it to the bed. Looking down at Lucy he asked, "Well it seems like we have a little time on our hands. Let's see if that ass of yours is as tight as it looks."

12