All Comments on 'A Surprising Two Days'

by PickFiction

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Glad she was willing to take a chance at happiness!

5

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 1 year ago

Wonderful love story! I would love to know more about this couple if you would like to share.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AccelarVesterAccelarVesterover 1 year ago

What a great telling of a love story. I wish we all as lucky in love as these two.

5*

OldGuy1946OldGuy1946about 1 year ago

Well done! Take the afternoon off - then get started on your next story.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Are you kidding me??? Finish the damn great story! LOL! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beware any author who can't even spell the tags correctly.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunabout 1 year ago

Beautiful love story. Really enjoyed this.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

Beautiful love story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A very enjoyable read. 5*

jwoozjwoozabout 1 year ago

I know enough by now to know that if it says pickfiction on it, just give it a five! Great story. Thank you!

nestorb30nestorb30about 1 year ago

Cute but getting a degree in theoretical physics and then becoming a small town school teacher? Why can't Noah move to where Ari is getting her graduate degree? Pharmacists are in demand

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So nice but it so needs more chapters. You can't be done with these characters, they are so fun.

WilCox49WilCox49about 1 year ago

Um. I like it very well indeed. But . . .

I really, really wish you would either start seriously proofreading or find someone picky-minded to to do for you. There are a couple of typos (I HOPE that's what they are), but they're kind of minor. The big problem: you have a persistent problem with quotation marks. Speech ends, and you add a comment that's NOT the character's speech, and only then do you close the quotation. Or you NEVER close the quotation. Or you miss the open-quote mark. Sometimes it's hard to realize a character has started speaking, for half a sentence or so. It's really, really distracting.

The story is pretty well handled. I'm not sure I buy Arianna's love-at-almost-first-sight turnaround, but you handled it very well. The period of long-distance-not-quite-romance makes it a lot more believable.

Regarding nestorb30's comment, I mostly don't agree. People that age, at that point in their careers and lives, often make changes of direction. She's learned that she likes teaching. She's seriously questioning another few years' schooling. (Admittedly, she'll have education courses to take. Yuck.) Noah just provides one more reason to consider.

On the whole, very good. Believable characters. A little too fast, maybe, but you can defend that as not letting it get bogged down. (Some of us have the opposite problem!)

Keep writing.

Jimloves2watchJimloves2watchabout 1 year ago

Great! I like the characters enough that I wonder if there might be a sequel coming.

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICabout 1 year ago

Wow, I love this story. The characters and storyline are great. I look forward to reading more about Arianna and Noah.

KachinaDollKachinaDollabout 1 year ago

Sexy and romantic. Doesn't get much better than that. *****

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very good story. it was good to end the story at this point as the magic might end.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Terrific story! Very fun and entertaining. If I can offer my opinion/observations:

On a jet ski, each rider would be wearing a life jacket - no exceptions. That might change your descriptions of the ride and her return in the boat. Also, IMHO, she fell too fast. All's well till they're done snowboarding. At that point,it would have been a better read if she goes back home that night, and has a convo with parents or her BFF. Then a trip to the fort and more flirting. Then another day of snow activities before they get together. That would have made it more believable - but of course, more work on you :}.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wonderful story, would be interesting to visit them again after say 10 years of marriage, just to see them struggle, but to see them stand together and face the world together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous