A Surprising Visit Leads to More Ch. 02

Story Info
The night’s not over yet.
1.3k words
4.29
1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All of the following characters are over 18.

... I swallow down every shot of your hot juice. Your hands grab my hair so painfully strong that it almost makes me cry and I dig my nails into your thighs in revenge. Shot after shot hits the back of my throat and makes me choke and gag around you. I can feel how your cock gets softer and when you finally let go of my mouth my face is covered with tears and I gasp for air.

I'm still heavily aroused and if I wouldn't cry already, I'd do it because of frustration. Your hands surround my face, and your thumbs wipe away my tears. "Good girl, Pumpkin. Such a fucking good girl for me. Daddy's so proud," you say.

I must look awful with the mascara streams on my cheeks and my lipstick that's everywhere but on my lips. But you look at me with such loving eyes that I almost forget that we're not a couple anymore. It makes me forget why I broke up with you in the first place and why this can't ever be more than two people that occasionally go out and fuck with each other. It makes me forget about all the people that have been there in between, on your side and on mine even though they could never replace what you and I had.

It's rushing through my mind how I broke up with you that one night because I was so upset about something that has happened but that I can't even recall anymore. I'll never forget the look on your face and how I instantly wanted to take it back but didn't. How I told myself it's for the better to split up. How the tears have been streaming down my face when I saw yours running down your cheeks as you left my house. How I broke down on my side of the door when you drove down the street, away from me.

I shake my head to clear my thoughts and place my lips on yours. I kiss you gently, no rush this time. My hands slide onto your cheeks, slide through the beard that could use a shave and up into your hair, grabbing it gently. Your hands grab my cheeks even tighter as you kiss me back and I know you still feel the same way I do. One last kiss and I slide back into my seat and put the seatbelt on while you cover yourself again. You start the car and hit back on the road.

My arousal is still very present but has calmed down a bit. We don't talk on the way to your house. I had a feeling that you wouldn't bring me back home and I'm glad that I was right. You park your car in the garage and guide me inside. My jacket finds place on a chair in the kitchen and in the blink of an eye I have a glass of wine in my hand. Looking at you, I'm leaning against the kitchen isle, my legs slightly spread.

"Take a huge sip and put the glass away," you say and walk up to me. I obey and as soon as my glass hits the surface your hungry mouth is on me. You're kissing my neck and collarbone, down to my cleavage. You kiss and suck and lick on my body like a starved man at a buffet.

I can feel your right hand sliding up my thigh and my legs spread wider automatically. One blink later your hand is on me and circles around my hypersensitive clit. My head falls back into my neck, and I let out a loud moan. "Fuck, Pumpkin, you're fucking soaked. Soaked for Daddy, aren't you?" you say and I whimper in reply.

A finger slips inside, a second follows straight away and my moans increase. I'm immediately close to coming and when I begin to cramp around your fingers it earns me some light slaps onto my bare clit. "Nuh uh. What do we do when we want to come, Baby? We ask. We beg. We don't come without permission, do we Pumpkin?" and I shake my head.

At this point I'm too aroused, too close to even speak. The only thing that'll leave my mouth will be more moans and whimpers. What are words? Sounds like something complicated. Your hand circles around my clit again before your fingers slip inside and the palm of your hand pushes against it. You don't move your fingers back and forth. You just cover my entire pussy with your giant hand. Your left hand strips my upper body naked and uncovers my breasts. You grin at the fact that I don't wear a bra and show me a devilish smile before sucking one of my nipples into your hot mouth.

I scream out your name in pleasure and when you bite my nipple my hands rush up and I dig my nails into your shoulders. You instantly stop sucking and look up at me. My eyes are wide open and the look on my face must be pleading because I almost came without permission. "You know that you just have to ask," you say and before I know what's happening your fingers rush in and out of me and my nipple is back in your mouth.

"Please. Please, Daddy, let me come. Please I'm begging you. Please let me. Oh, my goodness, please!" I manage to yell out into the silent kitchen. You shake your head not letting go off me a single second and tears sting in my eyes. I cry out in disbelief as I continue to chant pleading words until you finally let go off my body and take a step back. At this point I'm just glad that you stopped letting me suffer. My knees are weak, and I grab the edges of the kitchen isle to keep standing.

"I said you could ask. I didn't say I'll say yes. When you come, pumpkin, it'll be on my cock only. Don't you dare to come without it buried deep inside of that fertile little body of yours. I want to stretch out my property when I finally let you come. Until you can't handle one fucking orgasm more. Is that understood?" You growl out and I'm nodding at every word. "Good. Go upstairs, into the bedroom. Get rid of your dress. Even though it's hot as hell and looks phenomenal on your body, it'll look so much better on the floor. You'll find a blindfold on the bed. Kneel, cover your eyes and wait for me. Be a good girl, Pumpkin, and do as Daddy tells you to."

A last smirk of you, a last clap onto my cheeks and up the stairs I go. I walk into your bedroom, grab my dress and pull it over my head. You didn't say anything about the heels and so I'll keep them on. I kneel onto the floor, my back towards the door and cover my eyes with the blindfold.

I don't know how much time has passed by before I hear your steps coming up the stairs. I'm so wet that my juices drop down into the wooden floor I'm kneeling on. There must be a little puddle underneath of me already. Your steps are coming closer before I feel your glance on me. You must be standing in the door frame, looking down at me. The need to squirm under your hungry eyes is giant but I behave myself and remain calm.

"That's my fucking good girl," you say, and I bite my lip. "Let Daddy play with his property," you continue, and walk into the room...

... to be continued.