Fun in Nature

Story Info
DD/lg couple go for a walk where she is punished and fucked.
7.5k words
4.5
6.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was mid July and we were having a somewhat decent start to the summer, given we lived in the North of England, anything in the early 20s were deemed hot. It was the weekend and we allowed the bright morning to wake us. Sometimes we dozed and spent a few hours in bed, sometimes we rose early. Daddy often liked to have coffee in the garden, served by yours truly. Today was a day where he wanted to get up and drink coffee in the sun.

I was wrapped up in a slightly thick cardigan and his tee. I hadn't any underwear on and was barefoot. One of the things that I enjoyed about being a stay at home was how much I could be barefoot. There is something so comforting about being able to wander around our home and gardens with no socks and shoes. We had quite a nice bit of land around our home. I enjoyed having a little veg patch and a small orchard. We also had a few chickens, which was a delight for daddy to have fresh eggs cooked in the morning. He had pulled some joggers on and I perversely watched as his muscles moved this way and that way with just his general movements. He had a Spanish background so enjoyed any slight sunshine, practically worshipping the rays. Me on the other hand, had ginger hair and fair skin, so I had to be careful. Most summers I ended up with some sort of self inflicted degree of sunstroke. He walked outside and left me to make coffee.

I carried out two big mugs through the wide patio doors and walked over to him. He was sat comfortably on one of the large couches we had outside. I gave him his coffee, served with a kiss. It was an unspoken rule. Coffee was always served with a kiss. I sat down beside him, with my body turned towards him. My legs were up on the couch, my knees grazing against his legs, his feet planted directly on the ground. There was over a foot difference in height between us and he was almost about double the width of me. I could imagine some of the thoughts people had when they seen us. Without makeup I looked somewhat childlike and I was often treated that way, much to my delight. Daddy preferred me without makeup but was happy with either, so long as I was happy. I hugged my mug close to me, trying to get some of the warmth from it. It was warm but I still felt slightly chilly. Daddy on the other hand was basking in the sun. I watched as the few clouds that were in the beautiful blue sky rolled past. He turned and kissed my forehead. 'I think we should go on a walk, take a little picnic hmm?' It wasn't really a question, more of a telling. He had been at work most of this week so needed to get out and stretch his legs a little.

I smiled. 'Good idea daddy, I got some snacky bits the other day when I was shopping so I can make up something nice for us.'

'Good girl.' We sat for about a half hour just sipping our coffees and not saying much, being at peace with ourselves and the beautiful scenery around us. It rolled around to 10AM and we began to get ready for our wander. I had done the few jobs I had on the weekend, feeding the chickens and adding whatever necessary to the dishwasher, unloading daddy's work clothes from the washer and starting up another load. I always made sure that I did as much as I could through the week so that we had an easy weekend. He didn't always work five day weeks, often only two or three days. It was the luxury of having two successful businesses that he had nurtured for years before me. His ambition was very sexy to me and mine had been too to him. We've discussed having our own businesses, property and me my own natural shop, selling handmade creams and candles. But for now we were enjoying each others company and I was embracing the life of a stay at home, obedient, disciplined wife. I was living in a fairy tale; if of course Cinderella liked to be bent over and spanked for her misdemeanours.

I had packed us a filling picnic and a large flask of tea. It goes without saying I also had several bottles of water. Daddy had picked out some leggings and a white cotton long sleeved tee for me. He also had a thin jumper out for me, just in case. He always made sure that whenever we went for walks in the summer that I was dressed as cool and as covered as possible, as I didn't like to wear sun cream. He pulled a cap onto my head before we left. He was wearing loose grey shorts and a short sleeved white cotton tee also. His golden skin almost reflected in the light against his tee and I think I may have drooled slightly. He picked up both bags and with his other hand on my lower back, walked me out the door. As always; he opened the car door for me and shut it once he had saw my belt was on. He placed our bags in the boot and climbed in beside me. It was only a short drive away for our walk as we lived in somewhat of a rural area. We were lucky to have so much land and sand around us. Something daddy loved as he was originally from the city and had to travel a few hours on a train to get to a beach, whereas I had grown up in a seaside town, the beach a mere five minutes walk from me. I nestled into the leather seat and watched as the world turned a rolling colour of blue and green as he drove us to our destination. Daddy's business was a luxury car garage and he had a love for fast cars. He often changed his car to whatever model he fancied and I had developed a lust for being driven in fancy fast cars.

When we arrived at the location I waited as he walked around to my side and unbuckled me, helping me out of the car like a princess arriving at the ball. Except every entrance was like this, he was a complete gentleman. When we first began arriving places and his friends saw him do this they were somewhat perplexed. He was not the man they thought he was around me. There had been no other girls to get this type of attention and no one thought there ever would be. Everyone had known him as the hard working, not to be messed with, loveless man. With me he was like a man praying to his deity. I was put on a pedestal and worshipped. The feeling was mutual and I gave him my soul, I committed my entire being to him and anyone who saw us together could see how madly in love we were.

*****

The sun was beaming down on us and I had fastened my jumper around my waist and daddy had taken his tee off and tucked it into the top of his shorts. I kept glancing over at him, his body sparkling with a thin layer of sweat. I was hot in my clothes but was glad he had picked out what I was wearing, otherwise I would be coming home with a sunburn. We had come to one of our favourite locations, it was a walk that was on a privately owned estate, with a couple of different distances to walk. We had decided on the longest one and because of the no dog and no bike rule, it was often a lonesome walk. There was beautiful green hills and a river through a big chunk of the walk and there was several patches of land you had to walk through filled with sheep. Sometimes we saw deer and often pheasants running around. You could walk in silence and be filled with happiness from the sounds of nature around you. We were around half way through the walk when daddy decided he wanted lunch. We didn't have to find a spot to sit but there was a perfect spot about five more minutes walk and I asked if we could go there instead, which of course he agreed too.

When we arrived to my spot, he took the blanket from his bag and lowered it on the ground and we unpacked what I had made up. Sandwiches, cheese, sausage rolls, those types of easy picky food perfect for a hot day. I gulped down a big drink of water as I was hot and he laughed at me. 'I think this is the only time you willingly drink so much water without being reminded to do so.'

I giggled, 'It's hot daddy, I might dehydrate if I don't!'

'You will dehydrate in any weather if you don't drink water.' He scolded me. It had been a short while since I had last been spanked for not achieving my water goal, it was often a harsh punishment when I broke this rule as it was a basic life standard he expected from me. And also a reasonably sensible day to day thing to do. I just wasn't always sensible. I poured us both a cup of tea from the flask but I wasn't yet ready to drink mine. We talked whilst eating, daddy telling me some tit bits from his week at work and me about some things I had read in the news.

He took a big slurp of his tea and I watched as his face turned to disgust. He turned and spat it out and glared at me. Oh no. 'It's freezing.'

Oh double no. I had used the wrong flask and I could feel the dread washing over me, my face draining of colour. 'Did you not throw away the broken flask, like I told you?' He talked low and slow, as if he was talking to a disobedient child. Which in fairness, I often acted as. I just looked back at him and gulped.

I had clearly not thrown away said broken flask as it was what was holding our disgustingly cold tea. A couple of weeks ago he had gone out for the day with his friends and I had packed him the flask. When he had came home he had left his bag in the kitchen with his dirty clothes as he showered. As always, like the dutiful wife, I had unpacked his bag and washed his clothes and flask, storing it back away in the cupboard next to the other few we had, all of which were the same colour and size. When we had gotten into bed that night and he was telling me about his day, he informed me that he had dropped his bag on the way back to the car and that he had broken the flask and it was to be thrown in the bin. I explained I would do it in the morning as I had already washed and put it away. Of course in my merry little sex daze the next morning I had forgotten all about the flask. Until now of course. When it was too darn late.

After a few moments of silence and him waiting for my reply I practically whispered that I had forgot. 'But you did tell me before bed daddy and I was all dozy the next morning, you didn't remind me.' I gazed up at him with a pleading eye hoping he would be sympathetic and remember that he had indeed fucked me senseless that next morning and it was not my fault I dropped a few brain cells.

'That is not an acceptable excuse. You can't blame me for you not listening to me.'

'I did listen daddy!' My voice had rose a few syllabuses in defence and he raised an eyebrow.

'Excuse me little girl?'

I knew I was really in trouble now. 'I'm sorry daddy, but I did listen to you, I promise. I just forgot the next morning is all.' I pouted.

'You forgetting means now our tea is spoiled and I've been carrying this flask around for nothing.' I felt my face turn with a bratty look. He had hardly been carrying around bricks in his bag, crikey I've saw him lift ridiculously heavy things with ease so it wasn't as if he'd broken a sweat.

'Now you're just being a meanie daddy.' I had a cheeky smile on my face and he looked back at me with a smirk.

'Oh really, I'm being mean am I?' I could see the cogs in his mind twirling 'After we've finished lunch and you've drank your cup of tea, you'll find yourself a nice little switch baby and we'll see about being a meanie.'

I couldn't quite decide in that instant what was worse, drinking the icky cold tea or being switched. Neither of which would be fun. And cold tea made me want to vomit. I rolled my eyes.

'Really?' He looked at me in disbelief and I remembered he could see me. Whoops. I looked down at my food. 'Oh you're such a silly baby. Now eat up, and don't forget your tea.'

I looked over to the cup, already tasting the gross liquid that I had to endure. I ate the sandwich I had in my hand and picked up the cup tenatively. I could feel his eyes on me as I too stared at the cup. I was deciding what was best, do I just take a few big gulps and quickly eat something to wash away the taste or do I drink it all down in one and get it over with. As I was contemplating the best course of action he spoke up. 'Don't think about drinking it all down at once, you wouldn't drink it like that if it was hot.' He sneered at me. I just looked at him and took a mouthful, my face curling up in disgust. I quickly drank it and picked up a dry cracker, shoving it into my mouth to take away the taste.

'Is that nice baby?'

'No daddy. It is not nice. You know I hate the taste of cold tea.' My bottom lip stuck out.

'Hmm, yes indeed you do. I guess you shouldn't of brought the broken flask ay baby?'

I took another mouthful of the tea, again rushing food into my mouth every time I drank it down, until the cup was empty. Fortunately he didn't make me drink another cupful. We finished up lunch and packed everything back away. Because I had been too busy thinking of the taste in my mouth, the looming switch had not crossed my mind. Daddy decided that he wanted to lay on the grass and catch a few rays, so I lay next to him and we watched the flutter of clouds above us. I had become a little chilly so I sat up and untied my jumper, pulling it over my head and back on. I lay back down and I heard a bird tweeting nearby in a tree. That was when I recalled the upcoming switching. I sighed loudly and I saw a smile creeping over his lips. I knew he knew what I was thinking. I started to fidget slightly, thinking about how uncomfortable I soon would be. Daddy on the other hand closed his eyes with a smile and I knew I would need to sit tight while he dragged out my torturous thoughts. I had been spanked before with a switch in the woods but it was playful and he didn't go as hard as he would for a punishment. But even that hurt. The thin wood had marked me pretty badly the last time, cutting my skin and it burned on the way back home and for a day or so after. I wondered how many strikes he would give me. Surely not too many, I hadn't done anything too bad, it wasn't like I had ruined the day or broken a rule. Just a little accident.

I'm not quite sure how long we lay there, but it felt like forever waiting for him to be ready to start up again as I thought over and over about how my punishment was going to go. I turned with my most pleading look and asked innocently, 'Daddy, please may I just take the extra punishment tomorrow along with my maintenance spanking? What if someone walks past and we get into trouble or'

He cut me off and spoke. 'That's a good idea baby, we should take home the switch and punish you again tomorrow with it during maintenance.'

'No daddy! That's not what I said!!' I had tears in my eyes when he opened his and turned his head to look at me. He smiled at me wickedly and reached his hand to my face, cupping it and kissing me. I relaxed into his lips, his kiss deep and slow. It was like he was trying to coax out the anxiety from me. I rolled over on top of him, my body pressing against his. My argument for someone seeing us had been quickly forgotten; however, I knew it was unlikely anyone would see us as we were so far into the route that not many take. I pressed my breasts into his chest. He had chosen a thin lounge style bra for me this morning so as my nipples hardened, I knew he would feel it against his bare skin. His hands slowly lowered down my sides and stopped at my hips. I moved them ever so slightly, brushing against his crotch. I let out a tiny little moan and he pushed me deeper into his crotch. I began to grind against him, his cock hardening quickly. His tongue snaked into my mouth, almost like he was pulling out the moans escaping from me. I could feel my knickers getting wet. I pressed down harder against his cock, desperate to have him inside of me. My grinding soon got the better of him and with a deep groan he turned and flipped me onto my back, my legs either side of him. I giggled.

I watched as he quickly pulled my leggings off, throwing my trainers to wherever they landed. He pulled my underwear to the side and pulled out his cock from his shorts. 'Mmm' I bit my lip and smiled. His cock was almost pulsing, the veins thick and pumping blood through his huge member. I spread my legs more, pushing myself down to meet him quicker. I was desperate to feel him in me. He guided himself into me, my body only slightly fighting back. I was still tight, although with daddy's size I think he would make anything feel tight. I gasped as he pushed passed the barrier my body was trying to inadvertently put up and tensed. His balls rested against my body and he kissed me hard before starting to thrust in and out of me. My nails grabbed at his back as I tried to meet his moving body, hungry for him. Although we were out in the open I paid no attention to the thought of someone walking by. We weren't hidden in some hill or behind a tree, we were only a few meters away from the path. I moaned and cursed loudly, 'fuck yesss' repeatedly falling out of my mouth.

He pulled up my tee and bra roughly, bending his head to bite and suck on my hardened nipples. My hand reached up to his head and I wrapped my fingers in his beautiful dark hair. I pulled gently and he bit me harder. I arched my back as he pounded into me, my head falling back against the soft earth beneath us. The beads of sweat on my forehead trickled into my hair as the hot sun shone above us still. He too had a sheen of sweat covering his skin. He grabbed hold of my leg and wrapped them around his hips, pulling me closer to him. He then took each of my wrists and pinned them above my head, his fingertips pressing into my skin hard. My tits were still poking out from my tee and bouncing up and down, matching the speed of his fucking. He kissed my neck and his teeth grazed on my skin. I could feel myself getting close to an orgasm. My cunt was beginning to tighten around him and my toes curled. With me still pinned to the ground he lifted his head and looked at me, his eyes burning into my soul. He was so gorgeous. He picked up the pace and my eyes began to close, the pleasure taking over my body. His hand suddenly connected with my face, slapping me and my eyes pinged open.

'Look at me.' I meerly nodded and kept my eyes on him. I was so close that my body began to tremble underneath him, he knew I would be ready to cum. My thighs tightened around his body and my breathing became even more unregular. I wasn't allowed to cum unless I asked permission but as I was due a punishment, I didn't dare ask. Usually the answer was no. I became even more raspier, my moans breathless as my chest heaved up and down. I prayed he would cum soon as I wasn't sure how much longer I could go without cumming, yet I was fully immersed in the moment, not wanting it to end. Every so often there would be a cool breeze of wind brush over our skin, reminding us that we were out in the open, but not enough to care about the potential of being caught. There was a heightened thrill to being outside and being taken so publicly.

'Cum for me baby.' I moaned loudly in response. Fuck he was letting me. With his approval, my body ruptured in pleasure without much of a thought from my brain. By now, I could orgasm pretty much on command. I could barely keep my eyes focused on him as the orgasm took over my senses, my legs tightening around him as did my cunt. The muscles in my legs flexed as I tried to keep myself wrapped around him, keeping him as deep inside of me as possible. My body juddered underneath him. My mind went blank for several moments and all I could do was let the orgasm take hold of me. I could feel my cunt pulsing, almost milking him, wanting him to cum too. Just as I started to calm from the orgasm he grabbed hold of my neck, kissed me hard and forced himself deeper into me, fucking me harder than before. He was cumming now. He roared as he shot his load inside of me, filling me with his hot sticky cum. He pushed himself hard into me, wanting his cum buried within me. I smiled as I felt it leak down between my cheeks. He continued to fuck me, pushing as much as his cum into me as he could. After a few minutes he slowed to a stop and kissed me again, this time gently, his body resting against mine. We lay, still locked together and caught our breaths.

12