A Surprising Visit Leads to More Ch. 05

Story Info
A fun day at the beach.
2.6k words
5
1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All of the following characters are over 18.

It's an early Wednesday morning when I hear my doorbell ring. I walk up to my door and spy through the hole just to see a guy with a huge bouquet of roses in front of it. Curious as I am I open the door with an "Umm Hi?" and look at him.

"Abigail?" he asks into my direction, and I nod. "This' for you then," he continues and hands me the bouquet before turning around and leaving me stunned. I bring my face close to the flowers and inhale their smell in a deep breath. Shaking my head, I turn around and close the door behind me. In search for a vase, I walk up to my kitchen and put them into water as I notice the note attached to them.

Pumpkin,

meet me at the beach tonight. The uber picks you up at 6.

I hope you like the flowers, they're almost as beautiful as you are.

Cole

The beach. The place we met for the first time, at a party at the beach house a mutual friend of us owns. The place where we learned that at least "want at first sight" exists, even though we've been there with our back then partners.

Wanting that turned into need, that turned into feelings, that turned into everything I thought I'd never want for myself.

Throwback

I walk through the door, my hands being held by the hands of my boyfriend Scott. The party is crowded, the living room full of people dancing and drinking and enjoying themselves. I spy a few of my friends and walk over to them. A hug here, a friendly kiss on the cheek there and before I notice what's happening, I'm in the middle of a full-on going conversation and have a drink in my hand.

My friend Kylie grabs my hand and pulls me onto the dance floor. She begins to dance in a way I never could, and I try to keep up, wiggling my hips to the rhythm in the best way I can. I let my hips rotate, shake my butt and the longer we dance, the more fun I have dancing my heart out. We laugh and giggle, my drink makes me tipsy.

A few minutes later I grab her hand and pull her outside. It's quieter outside, we hear the waves of the sea. The night isn't too cold for early September, and I breathe in the salty air. She wraps her arm around my shoulders and begins to talk about the party. Tells me who else she already saw and danced with, and I let my glance wander. There's a group of people on the beach to my left, sitting on chairs around a bonfire. Suddenly my eyes meet yours. A shiver runs through my body as you stare back at me. You smirk at me, lick your lips and let your tongue search for the straw of your drink. Not taking your eyes off me for a single second.

I dig my elbow into Kylies ribs, and she stops talking, glancing at me. "Who's that?" I ask, and she follows my glance as I nod into your direction.

"That's Cole. The woman next to him is his girlfriend, Drea. I... No, Abi, no. I see how you look at him. Aren't you here with Scott? Just don't. He's taken. You're taken. Forget about it," she says, basically hissing the last part of her speech.

I shake my head, not taking my eyes off you for a second. "I don't know what you mean, Ky. I don't do anything. I would never, you know that. I was just curious," I say, and she shoots me a sceptic look. I shake my head and pull her back inside. Back to my boyfriend that's laughing and drinking with our friends. I feel the heat of your glance on the back of my head as you watch me running from you. I don't see you again on that evening, but you're very present in my head for the whole time.

A few days later I had almost forgotten about you. No, that's a lie. I forced myself stop thinking about you, but all I could think of was that I wanted to know the color of your eyes and that I craved to dig my hands into that messy hair of yours. I fantasized about you when I was touching myself in the dark of the night, and it was your touch I wanted to feel instead of my own.

About a week after the party, I had a message of an unknown number coming in.

xx: "Hi, umm, it's Cole. The guy you were eye-fucking at the party last week? Just wanted to say Hi."

My jaw drops because of the bluntness. That guy doesn't know any boundaries. But on the other hand, my heart skips a beat, and I'm texting back instantly.

Abi: "Eye-fucking? You serious? If anyone was doing anything, it was you. Also, does your girlfriend know that you're texting other women?"

Cole: "Sure, whatever you're saying. Drea? Nah, she doesn't care. I'm not doing anything I shouldn't do... yet."

We keep on texting. The whole day, the next and soon there wasn't a day we wouldn't text. We're talking about everything and nothing, on a friendship base at first. Then you begin to talk about the problems you and your girlfriend have, and I admit that mine and Scott's relationship isn't as amazing at is seems as well. I begin to give you tips for your relationship and vice versa. Weeks pass by and the more I talk to you, the less I talk to Scott.

And then there's that one day that changed a lot. I had a tough day, was insecure about myself and was venting to you about it.

Abi: "My hair's a mess today. I hate how I look. I wish I could change stuff about my body."

Cole: "Shut it. You're possibly the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Have you seen your eyes? Those amazing icy blue eyes, that hair, that body. Fuck, those curves. You look amazing, Abi."

My eyes widen in shock. I stare at my phone, at those words and try to process what's happening. I'm out of words, a rare good, and my heart is racing in my chest. Could it be...? Are you attracted to me? Do you want me like I want you? I'd pushed those thoughts into the most hidden corner of my brain and was full on friendship mode with you. Until today.

Abi: "Are you flirting with me?"

Cole: "No. I'm just stating facts. Just take my compliment."

Abi: "Well. Thank you, I guess?"

We're changing the topic and go on with our conversation. It was already past my bedtime when I text you goodnight, part of our daily ritual. It's a rough night. I can't get to sleep for quite some time and when I finally do, I dream about weird things. I wake up around 3am and somehow, I can't get back to sleep.

Reaching for my phone, I open our text messages. Your status says, "online 3 min ago" and I shoot you a message.

Abi: "Can't sleep. Why are you up?"

And you text me back instantly.

Cole: "Been working on something. Was just about to get to bed. Why are you up?"

Abi: "Dreamed weird shit."

My phone rings in my hands. I pick up and the next moment I hear your deep voice asking me what I dreamed about. "I don't know. It was nothing, just woke me up though. I'm still so sleepy. Don't be mad when I fall asleep on you," I say. You hum into my ear.

"That's ok. I can stay until you're asleep again. You need to get up for work in a bit. Try to catch some more sleep," you say, and I notice how my eyes close on their own already. You keep on talking but I don't really listen. I mumble a few replies, and the last thing I hear is a "Sleep, Pumpkin. Close those pretty eyes and sleep."

I wake up with my phone next to my head and it takes me till the next early afternoon to notice that you called me a pet name instead of my real name. The rest is history.

Present

Two years after we first met, I'm getting ready to meet you where it all began. I'm ready shortly before the uber shows up at my house. I'm wearing a flattery, short sundress with big flowers on it and sandals. No underwear, but that's not for you to know yet. The uber drives me to the beach and you wait for me already. You open the door of the car and guiding me outside, kissing me hello as soon as I'm standing in front of you. "Thank you for the flowers," I say, and you smirk at me.

"Beautiful flowers for a beautiful lady," you reply, and I blush all over. You take my hand and pull me with you.

"We both know that I'm not a lady, Cole," I giggle, following you down the beach. I hear you snort at my comment, but you know better than to discuss about it. I spy a blanket with food and drinks on it and you gesture me to take a seat. Taking off my sandals, I dig my feet into the sand. You hand me a glass of wine, taking a seat next to me. I lean my head onto your shoulder and together we enjoy the sound of the sea and the warm breeze.

A little while and a few snacks later, I'm sitting between your legs, my back is leaning against your chest. You're playing with my hair and my thoughts wander. "Remember how we met here? It feels like it was a lifetime ago. So much has happened since then...," I say, and I can feel you nodding behind me.

"It does, doesn't it? And yet I can still recall it as if it's been yesterday. How I instantly wanted you. I saw those eyes, so bright that I could see the color from far away. Your hair that's been surrounding your pretty face in messy curls. That ass that had me drooling when you walked away from me," you say. You bring your mouth close to my ear as you continue "The way you had me rock hard in my jeans as you starred at me with that heat in your eyes. The deep wish to place you on my lap just to feel that thick ass pressed against my crotch. The need to hear those pretty lips cry out my name while your wet pussy is cramping around my length."

A shiver crawls up my spine with the last sentence and my nipples perk through the light fabric of my dress. I press my thighs together to reduce the suddenly existing tension that hits me hard. You notice how I squirm between your legs, and your hands wander down my naked arms. You grab my hands with yours and let them wander over my naked thighs. You use my own hands to spread my legs wider, using yours to keep them in place. Air hits my uncovered pussy, and it lets me shiver even more. I can feel the wetness as a breeze of air lifts the short skirt of my dress.

Still covering my hands with yours, you guide them to the dripping mess between my legs. My fingers touch my bare pussy and it has me gasping for air instantly. "Does that feel good, Pumpkin?" you whisper into my ear, and I nod. "Slide a finger inside. Touch yourself for me. Touch yourself for Daddy," you continue, and I obey. I dip a finger inside and soon I add a second one. My head falls back, I press it against your chest. You're still holding the hand between my legs with yours, while your other hand wanders down to my chest.

You caress my nipples through the fabric of my dress, and I bite my lip to hold back my moans. Your lips find my neck and begin to suck and lick on it. You squeeze my breasts, pinch my nipples and tug on them. A third fingers finds its way inside and only the noises of the waves cover my quiet whimpers. I shamelessly grind on our hands and my hips move back and forth in the rhythm of my fingers that thrust inside. "Come for Daddy, Pumpkin," you mumble, and I explode. The hand that caressed my tits, covers my mouth as I begin to moan loudly throughout my orgasm. "Good Girl. Such a good girl for me. Fuck, you're so fucking hot, Baby. You should see that satisfied smile on your face right now. So fucking pretty," you mumble against my ear, and I blush.

I can feel your hard cock pulsate against my back and I bite my lip. My hand slips between our bodies and I scratch my nails over the fabric of your jeans. You growl into my ear and dig your teeth into the flesh of my neck. "Careful, Baby. Or do you want me to fuck you right here and now?" you rumble, and I scratch harder in reply. "I see," you grin and in the next moment I lay flat on the blanket, you're hovering over me. My eyes and mouth are wide open, and you grin at me before your mouth is crashing onto mine.

Your mouth devours mine, our tongues fight and you grab one of my legs and wrap it around your body. You grind on me shamelessly, dry fuck me into the blanket. I moan into your mouth, you bite my lip, my eyes roll back, and I come underneath of you. The next thing I notice is how you unzip your pants and pull your cock out. One hard thrust and you're inside of me, impaling me with that hard length of yours. My pussy cramps around you as I come again. "Such a good girl for not wearing any panties today. So wet for me. You're so fucking wet and tight. So fucking good, Baby. Such a good girl for Daddy, aren't you?" you growl into my ear, thrusting into me deep and hard.

I whimper in reply, digging my hands into your hair. Your beard scratches my face as you kiss me again and I love the feeling of it. "Breed me, Daddy. Feed my starving pussy. Give me what I need. Please. Daddy, please," I beg as I come again and pull you over the edge with me. You can't stand a chance not to come with me as I squeeze and milk your cock with my cramping cunt. You're growling my name shooting your load deep inside.

When the last drop has entered my pussy, you pull yourself out of me and we breathe heavily, looking into each others eyes. The noises of the sea bring us down back to earth we notice where we are and what we just did. Your head spins around, scanning the surrounding and you calm down noticing that nobody but us is around. You give me a last kiss before covering yourself again and pulling down my dress. I sit up, blushed all over my body and look at you. We burst in laughter, and you kiss me again before standing up, pulling me up with you.

Together we grab the blanket and the rest of food and drinks and walk back to the parking lot where your car is parked. "I can't believe we just did that," I giggle, and you agree.