All Comments on 'A Surrogate for Emily'

by alan9

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
more please

Interested twist with Kirk and Ramon.

Your descriptions and detail are excellent. Loved how you described the dress. Part 2 please. The baby Jack & Emily getting married etc.

Female_83Female_83about 4 years ago

In one paragraph you changed Emily's name to Tracy. Will there be a second part?

alan9alan9almost 4 years agoAuthor
Tracy was a typo

Thanks for your interest and feedback! I originally named Emily Traci. I liked the name Emily better so found/replaced all except for the one 'Tracy (no i)' that got left behind. I removed 'Tracy', improved some other things and resubmitted the edited version that you'll see now. Re: Part 2, maybe a short piece to show us the new loving couple and their little family. More romance than eroticism i suppose...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I DID NOT GET VERY FAR

...on my first alan9 story.

In paragraph one, we learn their wedding was last year, and that "they'd fuck like rabbits for the three or four days she was fertile." Assuming 10 months of marriage adds up to ca. 35 fucks, plus whatever more during her nonfertile time.

Inconsistently, three paragraphs later we read, "His dick had squirreled its way into Emily twelve times now since their wedding."

The same paragraph cites Kirk having a four-inch dick

-- another purposeful denigration by the author.

I quit.

No rating, since I did not read it.

Paul in Oklahoma

alan9alan9almost 4 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous Paul in Okla

I see your point and it seems that, no matter how many times I proof what I've written, I can still find something that needs changing. Trouble is, when one decides to add detailed descriptions and facts to add color, errors occur without another pair of eyes to proof read every sentence. I found at least two inconsistencies today. I do this for enjoyment, to put my fantasies and streams of consciousness to paper, and to provide a little escape for others of the same inclination. Go Big Red!

Alan9

Writer2000Writer2000over 3 years ago

Simply superb! 5 stars plus from me. Extremely sexy and erotic. Alan, you are one of the best writers I have encountered on Literotica. I love your work. Don't stop writing.

alan9alan9over 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you, Writer2000!

I love the neglected wife-impregnated-by-potent-virile-lover scenario. I'll see what I can cook up.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sorry, but the character of Kirk was shallow. Then the fact that Emily didn't see that Kirk was gay....after being married to him? I can guarantee that people at work would have easily seen that Kirk was gay, thus Emily would have know. so his side of the story is not very believable. Then the fact that Jack took Kirk's leaving oh so well, and never hesitated to engage with Emily, or the fact that Kirk just gave him everything. Good topic, bad way of writing it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous