A Survivor's Story

Story Info
You are not alone.
7.2k words
4.54
4.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

This is a story of my live in gorgeous, wonderful, girlfriend Alissa a twenty-seven year old, five feet three inches tall, beautiful blonde hair with beautiful blue eyes, we bounded from the first day I moved into my tenth floor apartment. Alissa offered to help me with moving in my boxes, she lived in the apartment right across the hall. There was something in the graceful way she moved with an easy charm that washed over me like a warm blanket.

Collapsing on the sofa when we finished with the last boxes sipping a couple chilled glasses of white wine. Slipping off our shoes we turned to face each other stretching out our legs. We chatted for hours, laughing, giggling, drinking wine playing footies. Her legs had stretch out her gorgeous feet finding my lap. I caressed her smooth legs finally working her feet with my soft hands. Prodding each foot, digging into the soft balls of her feet. Knuckles enclosed around her soft toes popping them lightly. Her moans telling me I was on the right track.

"That feels so good, Cheri," Alissa whispered in her sultry voice.

"Least I could do after all your help today," I replied continuing my work on her cute little feet.

That first night in my new apartment laying on my new king size bed exploring my body, thinking of rubbing Alissa's cute little feet, watching myself in the bedroom mirror writhing in pleasure as my fingers explored and disappeared inside my wet pussy. My juices flowing, eyes transfixed on my image in the mirror, waves of pleasure crashing over me. Dreaming of Alissa's naked body another lost opportunity, my hands finding my breast pinching my delicate nipples caressing and squeezing them. Bringing one of my breast to my mouth I teased with it flicking my long tongue over my erect nipple. Taking my time enjoying the show in the mirror as I let my hand slide down slowly over my flat stomach through my soft red pubes to my wet pussy.

Rubbing softly, caressing, making love to myself, thinking of Alissa's beautiful smile, letting my fingers play with with my clit, rubbing softly. Inserting one then two fingers inside me slowly moving, my wetness growing. My other hand following the same path to find my clit rubbing it gently the whole time watching the scene play out in the mirror. My juices making a slurping sound as my fingers thrust in then out. Tingling all over, legs spread and up, knees bent, what a great view of my sexy body in the mirror. My juices trickling down my ass crack sent shivers up my spine. I did this for hours bringing myself to the brink, pulling back, teasing myself. Bringing my fingers to my mouth tasting myself wondering how Alissa's pussy would taste.

We became fast friends and began to work-out together two nights a week, went out on Saturdays bar hoping & dancing, jogged together on the lakefront trail it felt wonderful to have a good friend like Alissa to hang out with after moving to the tenth floor downtown Chicago apartment to take my dream position at a big law firm.

Dreaming of Alissa's naked body showering at Lakeshore Fitness, laying my head back taking a hot bath working the pulsating showerhead between my legs on my clit and vagina knees bent, getting the angle just right. The showerhead felt very much like a large tongue constantly licking back and forth. The running water creating a blended sensation that was a combination of texture, temperature, pressure and movement.

The showerhead is an incredibly malleable and improvisational lover having fun with myself playing in the bath tub. I completely disappeared into my fantasy of lesbian love with Alissa. Moaning in pleasure, my fantasies are an important part of my sexuality, it actually serves a slew of psychological functions like meeting unfilled needs, providing comfort or distraction, and mentally processing sexual scenarios before I try them. Waves and waves of pleasure rocking my little wet body in a wonderful orgasm.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter One-A Night Out

Opening the door to find Alissa looking gorgeous.

"Hey Cheri, ready to party?" Alissa said smiling.

"Been thinking about going out with you all day." I responded with a sly smile.

I left out fantasizing about her naked body playing in the bathtub or the climax I had dreaming about how her pussy would taste. We walked down the lakeshore holding hands something we always did on the busy downtown streets. The Radius was already packed music bouncing of the walls dance floor full. We made our way to the bar, ordered Patron' shots, downing them quickly.

Radius is an old steel factory, the space has been transformed into a modern artistic venue, showcasing mural work by local and international artists and equipped with stunning light fixtures to highlight the uniqueness of the venue. Radius utilized the open floor plan of the building to produce an exploratory experience for guests, where they can flow between the various areas, finding creative photo opts, and change their viewpoint by ascending to the mezzanine level.

Radius has been in a process of evolution for the last few years, progressing through multiple concepts and structures before finally solidifying into a multipurpose venue focused on elevating the East Pilsen area, and becoming an artistically driven experience for all music lovers, local and international alike. After finishing our second shot, we headed out to the dance floor. It was so packed, our little bodies were pushed together, grinding, dancing, our bodies touching in a shock of electricity, I lost my balance stumbling on my heels, Alissa hands grabbed my hips to steady me, I leaned in kissed her, just a little peck, without thinking and said thank you. I was surprised when she moved her mouth to mine kissing me, sliding her long tongue past my lips, dancing, our bodies moving together forming a deep connection between us that was flirtatious, romantic, and sensual.

After Dancing for quite some time we made our way through the Radius headed for the bathroom. We stood in line waiting our turns still holding hands which just seemed so normal and comfortable with Alissa. Finally, a stall opened and she pulled me in with her, I went first, dropping my panties and sitting I urinated in front of her, finishing, wiping and standing. Alisa hiked up her skirt dropping her red lace panties I was mesmerized by her beautiful hairless pussy panties around her ankles so hot.

"Like what you see?" Alissa smirked.

I looked away, blood rushing to my face, my pale skin blushing, she reached out, caressing my hand tenderly, standing she kissed my neck softly. Her mouth moved to mine, tongue dancing. I was so turn on, what was I doing, it felt so good natural, I was tingling all over I wanted more. Did Alissa want me too? Had she fantasized about me too?

I felt her hands on my shoulders applying slight pressure on my shoulders pushing me down, I knew this maneuver, men used it often when they wanted me to go down on them. Oh My God, my head spinning, I had never tasted another girls pussy before, I felt myself drifting down to my knees, what was I doing, kneeling down on the dirty bathroom stall floor. How did I get here on my knees, rubbing her beautiful clit, wanting to taste Alissa's cunt. Something primal taking me over, I wanted to taste her, I wanted to make Alissa cum with my long tongue, I dove in licking & sucking spreading her pussy lips, I heard her moans, beautiful music to my ears. My hand slipped to her ass which I probed with one finger then two, my mouth still devouring her pussy, Alissa moaning in pleasure, grabbing my head with both hands grinding her pussy into my face, finding it hard to breath. She was so wet which encouraged me any thoughts of were I was had drifted away all I wanted was to give her a body shaking orgasm. Twisting my long tongue exploring her insides, her groans grew louder, she started bucking her hips, her legs trembled as Alissa squealed in delight, holding my head firmly in place wave after wave shook her body squirting pussy juices all over my face.

She stroked my long red hair, looking up into those beautiful blue eyes, she was smiling at me, I felt wonderful, fulfilled. Alisa helped me stand, we embraced, kissing ever so softly. She whisper "let's get out of here"

Chapter Two-Worshipped

Finally back at my apartment I stroked her hair sighing her name, "Alissa" as she stepped back removing her shirt and throwing her bra on the floor exposing her small breast, hard erect nibbles. She stepped out of her skirt and moved back to my breast her fingers returning to my wet pussy. Fingering me tenderly, my wetness growing, my hips moving to meet her thrust into me. I was lost in the sweet feeling as she dropped to her knees. kissing her way down my flat stomach, pulling down my panties in the process. I shivered at the first lick from her long tongue, my hands gripping the sides of her head entangled in her beautiful blonde hair.

Finding my clit, Alissa licked & sucked on it, her fingers back inside me. I never felt so worshipped, so wonderful. She wanted my orgasm and I wanted to give it to her, I was moaning, panting, hips grinding into her face and lips. She spun me around in one quick motion, my hands finding the wall to brace myself, Alissa dove back in licking me from behind her nose tickling my tight asshole a strange new feeling. She slowly brought her tongue to flick my brown star it felt wonderful, a new sensory feeling radiating out through my little body, no-one had ever licked my ass before, I was shaking has her fingers entered my pussy again, in and out she fucked my pussy, as she probe my backside with her long tongue.

I was out of control, bucking, squealing in delight, the sounds escaping my lips were unrecognizable, I never felt this way before. Alissa had me on the verge of orgasm. I was never so wet juices sliding down my thigh. I thrusted my ass back into her face, her long tongue plunged deeply in my ass, finger banging my soaking wet cunt wave and waves of pleasure hit my little body. I shook uncontrollably, she stayed in place until I finally became still.

Chapter Three- A Beautiful Morning

After a nice pancake breakfast Sunday we sat on the sofa, legs up, facing each other in our panties and tee shirts. Bare legs rubbing, cute feet caressing each other. Remembering our wonderful night out my longing for Alissa finally an erotic new reality.

"Cheri!" Alissa spoke loudly.

Breaking my trance, "Uh, yes."

"Did you hear anything I said?" Alissa asked me annoyed.

Blushing, "Well, um, day dreaming, sorry."

Alissa Playfully kicking me, laughing, what a fun, tender moment, between us. Sensing the moment, no lost opportunity here, climbing up on top of her, tickling her as she wiggles underneath me laughing. Our faces so close, lips meeting, I kissed Alissa passionately, fervently our tongues dancing in each others mouths. In that second, taking that sexual leap, laying our arms around each other, no turning back now. I worshiped her for so long all that pent up desire pouring out.

My hand finding her wetness rubbing gently, slipping in my slick fingers, moans coming from her beautiful mouth. Nibbling her neck, my fingers returning to work thrusting into her wet pussy with force now, she moved her hips to meet my fingers, pushing them deep inside her. She was mine now, a prisoner of her desire, drooping down, lowering my mouth to suck on her swollen clit.

"Yes, Cheri, yes!" She screamed grabbing my head.

I twisted and curled my long tong inside her wet cunt. Her body tensed then shook in pleasure her cute toes curling into my back. Lapping at her sweet pussy with a new lesbian hunger until she squirted warm pussy juices all over my face. I nearly came my self at that moment, I slowly climbed back up kissing her, letting her taste her own sweet pussy.

I continued moving up to straddle her face, lowering my pussy softly on her mouth at first, I felt her tongue tentatively take it's first licks. Grinding softly on her mouth, her tongue licking, probing deeply into my insides. My wetness spilling out over her face, I pressed harder against her mouth, rubbing my clit, riding her face. I felt her finger poking at my tight asshole, what a wonderful feeling, poking in, pushing deep in my ass.

My speed increased, my moans growing louder, I was out of control, riding her face with no mercy. Feeling the first stages of extasy, coming so hard riding that beautiful face, I collapsed forward exhausted, finally gaining my composer. I found my place in her loving arms again my beautiful Alissa, kissing her sweet lips, tasting my self in her mouth. We laid there in bliss, idling the morning away, I had crossed over, many pleasures laid ahead. We would explore our limits, push boundaries, find love, share many tender moments.

Chapter Four-Shower for Two

After our morning run on the Lakeshore trail Alissa walked past me sitting on the toilet, her gorgeous naked body as I remembered our first night, flowing blonde hair, small breast, that wonderful smooth pussy I love so much, a heart shaped ass and her cute little feet. Climbing in the hot shower, soaping her body, what a beautiful site.

Climbing in with her, washing Alissa's back with my soft soapy hands, reaching around washing her breast with the hot soapy water, I tease with her hard soapy nipples, taking my time, as I let my fingers slide down slowly over her flat stomach to a soaking wet pussy.

Rubbing softly, caressing, washing, the soap so slippery, making love to each other, letting my wet soapy fingers play with with her little clit, rubbing softly. Inserting one then two fingers inside her, kissing passionately as she does the same things to my wet body. Slowly moving in and out, our desire growing with each thrust. Our soapy fingers making a slurping sound as our fingers thrust in then out. The hot water, the steam, lust, mixing to make a beautiful moment of lesbian love.

Tingling all over with sensory pleasures, legs spread and my right foot raised on the tube, hot water trickling down my ass crack sending shivers up my spine. We could do this for hours, teasing each other, to the brink pulling back. Nearing a shattering orgasm, Moaning, pulling back, moving my hips to meet her soapy slick fingers plunging into me. My body dancing with pleasure, a magnificent feeling, our scents filling the bathroom. Slowly dropping my wet fingers down the crack of Alissa's ass to her little brown flower rubbing my soapy fingers on her tight little asshole. Probing the entrance, gently, poking one wet finger inside her ass thrusting so deep, she lets out a sigh. Then out, then in, adding another wet soapy finger and a third driving hard pounding her ass, which she loves, deeper and deeper. Alissa's rubbing my wet soapy swollen clit as the first waves of sheer pleasure start encompassing me.

The pulsating hot water, a bathroom full of hot steam, our own little sauna. The pain and pleasure, the depravity, of fucking her sweet ass. The dirty little blonde slut I love so much, as Alisa screams in delight I drop to my knees for a taste of her sweet cunt.

Alissa is so wet my long tongue exploring her sweet insides. Curling, dancing, tasting her juices with my long tongue. Lisa grabbing my head, legs trembling. knees buckling, "YES! Cheri YES!"

Chapter Five-Making Love

After Alissa moved in life was perfect exploring with her was erotic, sensual, playful, and fun. Kissing me sweetly, then passionately, her long tongue dancing in my mouth. Our naked bodies coming together, hands, fingers, legs, cute little feet rubbing each other. Pussies humping, grinding together bringing the usual sexual arousal.

Intertwining in perfect delight, scissoring, Tribadism at it's best, legs divided a pleasurable intersection with no stop sign in sight. Our wet clits colliding, rubbing, humping, grinding, moaning, ecstasy with a purpose. The art of two women making love so beautifully inclined. Sensory pleasures radiating out through our minds.

Sweet nectar flowing, fingers inside wet pussies, what an entertaining passion, a tasteful elixir. Two women on fire, the redhead and the blonde, split like scissors. Humping frantically, squeals, screams and moans, feelings building, tingling with pleasure.

Sucking her sweet toes into my mouth a wonderful sensory overload, a beautiful moment making wild passionate love with my gorgeous blonde live in girlfriend. Clits colliding, rubbing, humping, faces distorted in splendid magnificent pleasure.

Speed increasing here comes our orgasmic delight. A great way to end a day in our king size bed humping franticly. Panting like wild animals, bodies grinding and shaking, squirting her juices, a beautiful orgasm for two.

I awakened in the morning still smelling of Alissa's beautiful sex scent which reminded me of love and sex. Holding her in my arms she was breathing lightly on my breast so gorgeous, warm, my beautiful Alissa. I didn't want to wake her I just wanted to watch her sleep a little longer stay in that moment forever.

Chapter Six-Going Home

The first few months living together were pure magic we ran the Lakeshore Trails every morning together. We worked out together at the gym playing heated games of squash. We lounged in the hot tub sipping white wine or sitting on the balcony watching the city lights over Lake Michigan. We went out to concerts in Grant Park, music festivals camping in a small tent, dinner and dancing life was perfect.

She even came home with me for Thanksgiving telling my family she was just my roommate. We traveled to parents Kentucky farm sleeping together in my childhood room on that visit stifling our moans has orgasms shook our bodies laughing and giggling well into the night. Alissa and I slipped into the small bed together laughing like school girls at a sleep over. She snuggled her little body up to mine and I stroked her long blonde hair softly. Her hand on my flat stomach we talked about my wonderful big family.

Then I felt her warm soft hand slipping lower through my soft red triangle, I tingled at her touch, her fingers rubbing my pussy gently. I looked in her dazzling blue eyes full of lust and desire. Kissing her sweet lips my long tongue dancing in her mouth as her fingers entered my wet cunt.

She worked in and out slowly kissing my neck then shoulders teasing my nipple with her tongue. Alissa sucked on my small breast as I shivered from the sensations. Lower still kissing her way down my flat stomach tonguing my belly button. Her face and nose through my red pubes she sucked my clit into her warm wet mouth.

I bit my lip so to remain quit and not wake the family which was not easy to do. Her wet fingers sliding between my ass cheeks smearing my wetness on my tight little butthole. Alissa tongue probed inside my vagina, curling, twisting my lover and friend tasting my pussy juices.

I brought my knees up, my little toes curling, my hands in her blonde hair. An orgasm building inside me trembling in wonderful delight. I bit my lip hard as my body shook uncontrollably waves of pleasure crashing over my little body.

As I recovered Alissa nestled in beside me in my small childhood bed kissing my lips as I tasted my own sweet pussy on her lips.

"That was a wonderful surprise, Alissa," I whispered in a low voice, "I love you so much."

Chapter Seven-Riding the Train

The Loop is a vibrant area featuring eclectic eateries, shops, theaters and parks. Comprised mostly of high-rises, it's also home to the 108-story Willis Tower. The iconic "Cloud Gate" sculpture sits in Millennium Park. Grant Park features the large, rococo-style Buckingham Fountain and the renowned Art Institute of Chicago, and hosts annual events like The Taste of Chicago and Lollapalooza.