A Susie Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattwatt43
mattwatt43
447 Followers

"Yep," came the answering voice, "And stay tuned there's a party to go to."

Earl was now moaning in earnest, as she clamped her lips around his cock, while, with hip action, he moved the cock in and out of her mouth, now serving him.

"Good cock sucker, Susie!" he said, "You'll be a hit at the party later!"

"Mmmmmppfffff!" was all that she could manage with the prick in her mouth.

One of the other, she didn't know who, said: "Don't talk with your mouth full."

Susie laughed at that, despite the impediment of the prick that was still plunging in and out of her mouth, with her tightened lips around it, and then he was cumming in her mouth, and she swallowed as quickly and as thoroughly as she possibly could to keep it all down. She managed, and was pleased with herself. Earl backed off and then another stood there. Just stood there.

She knew what was wanted. She reached up and unzipped his shorts and then fished around and brought out a smaller but still stiff cock and did it all again.

By the fourth time, her fourth time in a long, long, long time as a cock sucker, she was good and it was natural for her. She discovered, to her surprise, that she liked the different textures, even the different smells and tastes. That part was fairly exciting for her, actually made it interesting for her.

They were done with it, and she rested on her heels.

"Now?" she asked.

"Now the party, Susie our cock sucker!" Earl said, giving her a hand up.

"My clothes?" she asked.

"Think not;" was the answer. "You won't need them tonight."

But the drinks had begun by then to wear off a bit and she insisted:

"Earl, honey, and you other three; I'm going to tell you now that I'm not going to any party wearing only my pink panties, so, without my tee shirt and jeans I'm not going anywhere. And I've been a good girl, so, just give me my clothes and we'll go to the party."

"Okay, Susie," Earl said, easy to get along with.

They walked to the car and, before she got in, they gave her the tee shirt and the jeans. She put them on and they were ready to go.

"Where is the party?" she asked.

"At our fraternity," Earl said, "You'll be a real hit. We don't often get faculty members there as lovely as you are, Susie, Dr. Susie!"

Then dressed again, she said: "Okay then, let's go and party."

The guys all tumbled into the car. It was a relatively small Japanese model. There was actually room in the back seat for only two persons. So that, after the guys got in, they hauled Susie into the car and let her stretch out on the laps of the two guys in the back seat.

Susie, still not completely sober, just giggled and lay down across their laps. As they got under way, however, she noticed that her head was in the lap of the Matt, and she could feel his cock getting erect under her cheek.

"Got a problem, Matt?" she cooed, absolutely enjoying herself.

"Seem to," he said, and she attempted to move her head, only to have him take her head in his hands and move it back to where it was, only now orienting it so that her face was in his crotch.

Susie sighed and breathed hot air through the fabric of Matt's jeans onto his growing cock, then she giggled. Her giggle was cut off, however, by Larry, on whose legs her hips were resting unbuttoning her jeans and pulling her pants down.

"Hey!" she wailed, "Don't get fresh."

"What's happening back there," Charlie asked, and Earl turned around to look.

"Well, it seems that our Susie is busy back there," Earl said. "Matt has her face buried in his crotch, and it looks like Dr Warren's mouth is open and active down there, and Larry is pulling her pants down. Oops! Only pink panties and Susie ass showing now!"

"Having fun back there, Dr Susie?" Earl asked.

She raised her head and smiled at him to say: "Leave me alone, I'm busy back here doing research!"

She let out a sound then like 'eeeep', as Matt grabbed a hunk of her hair and pulled her face back into his crotch.

"Back to work, woman!" Matt said gruffly.

"Yes, sir!" Susie said and grinned again at Earl saying: "An academic's work is never done!"

At that point Matt pulled her face back to his crotch.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" she said quickly in a complaint voice.

"But I'm not, so get to work!" Matt added, and then, moving her head just a little, he opened his zipper and took his cock out.

"Oooooo!" Susie cooed as she opened her mouth for yet another cock.

(This was perhaps the biggest news from all of this 'fooling around' that she was doing with these college guys; she was discovering that she loved having a cock in her mouth. It was new news to Susie but she was realizing that she was a very oral person. She liked that.)

She let out another little squeal then, and Earl looked back, ready to inform Charlie, who was at the disadvantage of driving the car, what was happening.

"Oh dear!" Earl said.

"What? What?" Charlie demanded, and then said: "Next time one of you guys drives!"

"Larry has our Doctor's jeans down and her panties," Earl described, "It looks like he is sticking a long finger into Dr Susie's ass hole and one into her pussy."

"Isn't that right, Susie?" Earl went on.

He got only a "mmmmmmpppppffff" kind of comment from her, since Matt still had her head captured in his crotch with his cock in her mouth and wouldn't relinquish the hold he had on her head.

"She says 'yes' that's right!" Earl said with a laugh. "Oops," Earl said, "Looks like Matt is cumming and Susie is busy swallowing! Our Susie swallows!"

"Yes, she does!" Susie said, raising her head from Matt's lap and talking almost incoherently, because of Larry's renewed efforts at playing with her pussy.

The next noise that was heard in the front seat was Susie wailing her own orgasm, she came from Larry's playing with her.

They were about half way back to the fraternity house at that point, when Charlie pulled over.

"What?" Earl asked

"Fuck this!" Charlie said, and then: "Larry, you drive; I'm getting in the back with Susie."

They all laughed at that and changed places. Charlie got the seat where Matt had been and possession of Susie's face and mouth. Earl sat where Larry had been and was in charge of Susie's ass and pussy.

As they were changing places, Susie got out of the car and stood by the side of the road patiently, with her jeans and her panties down around her ankles, until they were all situated and ready to go.

When they were all back in the car again, Charlie lost no time getting his zipped pulled down, his cock out and Susie's mouth on it.

She kind of sighed to herself and opened her mouth for yet another prick, trying to avoid talking to herself about what she was doing.

"Mmmmm," Charlie sighed, as Susie began her sucking activity.

"Give him a good one," Earl said, and slapped Susie's up-turned naked ass.

She squealed a little around Charlie's cock, and Charlie said: "Hey, do that again; that felt good!"

They all laughed and, as Susie sucked off Charlie, Earl hammered her naked ass with his hand, explaining to her:

"Dr Susie, the sooner you suck Charlie off, the sooner the spanking ends. He gets special consideration, since he was the driver."

Susie, nodded her head and redoubled her efforts at the cock in her mouth. She sensed that he was getting closer and closer to cumming. Finally, Charlie came and Earl finished his round of spanks with one last hard blow to Susie's ass. This happened just as they were pulling into one of the parking spaces of the fraternity house.

They all tumbled out of the car and Susie said:

"Hey, guys, are you sure it's okay for me to attend the party?"

"We absolutely insist!" Earl said. "And besides, you're a member of the faculty, what could be more appropriate?"

"What about the way I'm dressed!" she asked.

"Hey, how about that," he said then, "You are dressed!"

Susie giggled, and said: "Earl, I'm being serious here! "

"Of course you are," he countered and held out his hand. Larry put the large container of marguerites in her hand.

"Take a pull at this, Susie," Earl said, "It'll get you in the mood!"

"You just want me drunk!" she said with a laugh.

"Not a bad idea; taking a drunk Dr Susie to the party!" he said and she laughed, and said: "Stop it, you'll make me spill it!"

"No," Earl went on, "Susie, you're dressed just fine for the party. People will be in all sorts of different modes of dress. You'll see."

The group of them went in, with Susie in the middle and went to the lower floor of the fraternity house, where the party was going on. Down there, there was a bar and a disk jockey was set up and the music was loud. People were drinking and people were dancing. It was a mixed crowd. There were many couples but also a number of the fraternity brothers were simply there stag.

As soon as people saw Earl, Larry, Matt and Charlie entered a stir went through the crowd.

Suddenly a chant began; the entire group was quick to pick it up. It made the dj stop the music and the chant simply went on:

"Slut Hunt! Slut Hunt! Slut Hunt! Slut Hunt!" they were chanting and Earl put his hand up in the air to acknowledge all of them, as he stepped to the music. All eyes were on the group, especially since Susie was standing in the middle of them.

She'd heard the chanting but didn't exactly know what they were talking about. Earl looked at her and simply grinned, giving her a wink.

Then someone stepped up to the microphone to talk.

"Evenin'!" he said and everyone, in a really festal mood by now, echoed the sentiment:

"Evenin'!"

He put up his hands and said: "There's an old but secret tradition here at Zeta Tau, when we have parties, special parties. What's it called?'

The crowd thundered the phrase: "Slut hunt!" Even the women in the crowd seemed to be enjoying this.

"Exactly," he went on, "It's called the 'slut hunt'. We send out a group of intrepid hunters whose task it is to find and bring back a party girl to join us."

They began to chant, in order to correct the speaker: "Slut! Slut! Slut! Slut! Slut!"

He held up his hands again to quiet them and said: "Have it your way, a slut then!"

They let out a raucous cheer then, having gotten their way.

"Unfortunately, as most of you know, the hunters normally return empty and we then let them drown their failure in a drink or two!"

Another cheer.

Just then Earl, who was standing next to Susie handed her a drink. She was nervous now, realizing the direction that this whole thing was taking. She was also surprised by the fact that she wasn't turned off by it. She had to admit to herself that she was in fact enjoying herself, and had enjoyed all of the event thus far! That made her blush. She took a long pull at her drink to give herself courage.

The speaker went on: "Well, tonight, friends, tonight, brothers and guests of the great Zeta Tau, it appears that the hunters were successful and have brought a lovely maiden to us to party with us."

The chant was taken up again: "Slut! Slut! Slut! Slut! Slut!"

Susie looked at 'her' four guys, who had joined this time in the chanting of the word slut! They grinned at her and she put her hand to her chest in mock surprise and said:

"Moi?"

They laughed. Then the speaker, having gotten some quiet again went on:

"Well, we'll just let the captain of our little group, Earl Welker speak for them about their success tonight!"

Next the cheer was: "Earl! Earl! Earl! Earl!"

The crowd was really enjoying itself.

In the back of the crowd was a rather tall, well built athletic looking woman. Susie didn't see that Halley Wells was there. She was the nominal faculty chaperone for the party, a regular at Zeta Tau. She had long thought that Susie Warren was really cute and had already decided that Susie looked like she was having such a good time, that she just wouldn't interfere. She did keep an eye out, however.

Then Earl had the microphone. "Brothers, guests of Zeta Tau," he began and got a cheer from the unruly crowd right away.

"I hesitate to characterize our new guest, the woman that we brought back to the party with us tonight as a 'slut'."

Then the 'slut' cheering erupted again, and he had to wait for them to calm down.

He held his hands up finally for silence and they went quiet. Then he resumed:

"In fact, we have instead brought back with us a member of the faculty that we met, on our rambles, Susan Warren, from the university history faculty."

The crowd was equal even to this announcement. They began an immediate cheer: "Susie! Susie! Susie! Susie!" It left her grinning.

And then he announced: "Only recently our Susie Warren has been awarded her PhD in history. She's our guest tonight: Dr. Susie Warren."

He held out his hand and she joined him up where the microphone was. The crowd took up their latest chant of 'Susie, Susie, Susie, Susie'.

She stood and grinned at them, as once again they subsided.

"Thank you very much, especially my guys: Earl, Charlie, Larry and Matt!"

They cheered of course but were soon ready to hear her again.

"I have often wondered about your parties; they do have a reputation for being great!"

They cheered!

"But I never thought that my first invitation would be as Dr. Warren, let alone Dr Slut Warren!"

They went wild then. The cheering broke into another round of 'Susie, Susie, Susie, Susie' but then went on morphing almost naturally into 'Slut! Slut! Slut! Slut!'"

In response, Susie put her hands up in the air and did a kind of 'ta da' gesture for them and the crowd went wild.

Then, when they were calming down, she spoke one last time:

"To say a proper 'thank you', my four guys and I are going to dance for you!"

She turned to them and said: "Come on, you four, dance with me! Make me your sandwich!"

The four of them were grinning, as they surrounded Susie, when the music, a fast number began.

Susie loved to dance, always had, certainly did when she was in college. She swung into the dance and the four of them joined her, with the crowd clapping.

Back in the back of the room Halley said to herself: "Susie, girl, you're in for it tonight. She decided to let it all take its course but come back the next day for the inevitable fallout.

Meanwhile, susie and the guys danced, with the crowd looking on a cheering. It was then Earl who pushed it a step farther.

"Ready, Susie?" he asked.

She had half a correct idea about what he was thinking and said: "I'm not sure; so, do it fast or I'll chicken out."

Earl grinned and gave a look at the other three.

Susie threw her hands up in the air and swung back into the dance. Then a huge, deafening cheer went up, as Earl grabbed Susie's tee shirt and pulled it up and off, exposing Susie's tits.

Susie took another pull from a drink that was handed to her, letting it keep her mind fuzzy and simply kept her arms in the air and let her tits swing back and forth with her dancing.

Someone in the crowd yelled: "Hey teacher has tits!"

The crowd took it up then: "Tits! Tits! Tits! Tits!"

In the back, even Halley was chanting it; she was impressed with what she saw.

The dance finished and Susie gave each of the four guys a hug. To Earl she said:

"Can I have my tee shirt back now?"

"'Fraid not, Susie," he said, "It's just gone!"

"Oops!" she said and they joined her laughing about the 'oops'.

One of the guys got Susie another drink. She took it smiling and said: "Can't drink very many more, getting a little drunk."

She took a drink and set it aside, and said to them: "Dance with me!"

The four of them took her out to the floor and they began to dance.

"Looks like we started a bit of a trend," Susie said, noticing that there were other women now with their tops off. "Goodie for us!" she said.

They laughed at that point.

There were indeed a number of couples in the darkened room where the girls had, following Susie's lead, begun to let their dates take off some of their clothes. There was also a group of guys with no dates, who lingered by the bar and drank, and talked, paying, however, close attention to Susie and her four guys.

As they danced, Earl reached out his hand and grabbed Susie by the waist band of her jeans.

"You're going to take them off, aren't you?" she asked.

"Yes, Susie," he said, "It's about time."

"Gee, Ole Dr Warren's making an impression at this party!" she said, her words slurring.

"She sure is," Earl said next and unbuttoned the waist band of Susie's jeans.

Those who were watching gave a kind of cheer, as they watched Susie dance her way out of her jeans. When her pants were finally down to her ankles, she just danced in place for many minutes with the pants that way. A group of the guys gathered around and clapped for her.

Then Earl said: "Step out, Susie." And she did.

Now she was dancing only in her sandals and pink panties.

"It's a celebration," she told herself, "All the old prudish ways to help with my degree are gone."

Her reasoning seemed to work because, after those kinds of thoughts, she felt less and less sensitive about being almost naked.

Her thinking, however, was then interrupted by the DJ's announcement:

"This next dance is a Susie's choice."

She grinned at him and said 'thank you'. The dance was a fast one and she looked at the four guys and said: "I choose you, and you, and you, and you!"

They went out to dance. But this time, every time Susie's back was turned on one of the four of them, he'd pull her panties down letting her ass cheeks show. When it first happened, she squealed and a group of guys standing around cheered. After that, she gave the same reaction every time that her panties were pulled down and by the end of the dance they were residing around her thighs. She'd stopped trying to pull them back up.

She got a hug from Earl, after the dance was done. She whispered in his ear:

"I am being a slut, aren't I?" There was even a note of concern in her voice, when she said it.

"You're having a good time and enjoying yourself; this isn't every time. This is now and it's a celebration," he answered.

Her response was to kiss him. It was a long an deep kiss. During a small break in the kiss, she said to him softly:

"More kiss, ass cheeks please!"

"Got it!" Earl said and kissed her again, only this time he had a hand on each of Susie's magnificent ass cheeks.

When the kiss was done, she was really turned on. This time her soft whisper was:

"Please take me someplace, do something to me!"

"Me?" Earl asked.

"Yes," she said, "And Charlie, and Larry and Matt!"

Earl nodded to the other guys, picked up Susie and headed for a side room, off of the room where the dancing took place.

It was dark, when then went in and they put on only necessary lights. As soon as he had her in the room, Earl was kissing Susie again. Then she was passed around, and got to kiss the other three, each in turn.

She was interested to discover that Earl was the best kisser of the group.

"Hmm," she thought to herself, "He also has the nicest cock of the group."

She'd kissed them all and said, "Tell me or better, show me what you want, what to do!"

They began by kissing her again. She kissed them one at a time and, while she was kissing one of them, the others were taking their clothes off. Eventually they were, all four of them, naked.

"Gee," Susie said then, "I'm the only one who has clothes on now!"

"Off with your panties!" Earl said and she obliged by doing that, taking them off and tossing them to him.

Then there was more kissing.

"Oh, I like kissing part," Susie said. "And I bet that I'm going to like the next part also."

They arranged her on the floor with one of them lying beneath her. They fit her down so that, when she squatted down, she sat down on his erection. She sighed deeply as she sunk down on the length of it.

mattwatt43
mattwatt43
447 Followers