A Swedish Cabin - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh..." I heard a voice say behind her. We both instantly stopped and she turned around and there stood Ross.

"Oh sorry, I thought you could use some help. My bad seems like you have it under control." He said and turned away. I could hear him laughing as he ran up to the cottage.

I looked down and saw my rock hard cock had been exposed, a small drop of cum hanging low from it. Rebecca turned her face towards me and I noticed a clear smearing of cum on it. She smiled and kissed me.

"Let's let them know the Sauna is ready." She said and smirked, drying off her face with her hand.

As we walked back I thought of what had just happened. I've never seen Rebecca like this, not that I complain, I've always wanted her to be more adventurous and dirty. But we've only done a facial once, and that was accidentally as I was jerking aiming to cum on her tits and it shot a bit too far. Now she had knelt down ready to take it in her mouth, that had never happened before. And how she had fingered me like I was a girl, it made me feel completely emasculated, but I couldn't stop thinking about it and how fucking horny it made me.

We all undressed for the sauna in separate rooms again, and me and the guys were done first so we headed to the sauna in towels. While there we hung the towels on a few hangers and walked in. I had been in the sauna nude with the guys before, but something about today made me take extra care to look at their packages.

Ross and Greg were about the same size, maybe 14 cm (5.5 inches), but Greg had his foreskin constantly rolled up. I think I was next in size, and from what I had researched was quite large sitting at 19cm (7.5 inches), but soft it looked just the same size as Ross and Greg. Sam however was clearly bigger, even when soft it had to have been 17-18 cm, and I couldn't imagine how big it was. It seemed to have a very thick base, which mine didn't.

"Haha how was the blowjob?" Greg suddenly said.

I looked confused and Ross looked embarrassed.

"Dude!" He said and punched Greg on the arm.

"Hey, that's uncalled for! Who cares if you told, you didn't spy on them, you just happened to see them accidentally." Greg continued.

"So, how was the blowjob?" He asked again.

"Well it wasn't really a blowjob." I confessed.

"I sort of came before." I said before I could stop myself, now that I had said it I knew how much it must've made me sound like a wimp.

"Wait, what?" Ross exclaimed.

"Well... nevermind."

"No, you have to say now!" Ross continued, clearly a bit more drunk than what we're used to.

"Well we've been in this dry spell, and she was sort of fingering outside my pants, and when she pulled them down, it was too much..." I fell silent for a second.

"Fingering? Like a pussy?" Greg laughed.

This made everyone laugh and I joined in a bit half heartedly.

Sam was about to say something after the laugh but stopped himself as we heard the girls were outside. The door opened and in came Rebecca first, clearly eager to get into the sauna. Her pink areolas filled her tits nicely and the cold chill from outside had made her nipples hard. I could see pink fuzz all over her skin and her small bush was trimmed just perfectly. I just now noticed this is the first time I actually had looked at her vagina in a while and my dick made a jolt as I thought that not just I was looking at it, everyone was.

Jennifer came in next and I could tell she wasn't really 100% comfortable as she looked away. Her small tits had small nipples, but not hard, and soft instead. Her big thighs had small stretch marks on the sides, and her pussy was completely shaven, showing nice tight lips.

We respected them and only took a quick glance and then looked away. We all had a beer and started chatting quickly enough like normal and had a great time.

After a few tosses of water onto the hot rocks the heat started getting to us, and we ran out into the lake to cool down. I ran just behind Jennifer and I couldn't keep my eyes from her big ass. Just as I dived in I looked back and it seemed like all the other guys had the same idea, but with Rebecca. She dived in and three guys had their eyes on her ass as they followed.

As we got into the sauna again Rebecca said she had taken a small bottle of pine oil that is supposed to give a good scent in the sauna if tossed on the rocks. As I arrived last I was sitting closest to the door, which was furthest away from the stove. Next to me sat Jennifer and then Ross, Greg, Rebecca and furthest in, Sam.

"Sure, go for it." Greg said mischievously, looking at her body.

"Now that I think of it, maybe a gentleman should bend over and drip a drop of it on the rocks?" She smirked.

"Fine!" He said, taking us by surprise and took the bottle, then bent over the railing so that he just barely reached over the rocks. Ross shouted out in horror as Gregs ass was lifted in front of his face.

"Oh fuck! Get that thing out of there!" He laughed as Gregs balls wiggled as he was trying to open the lid of the bottle, clearly faking and over exaggerating wiggling back and forth.

"It wont open!" He laughed, as everyone except Ross laughed.

Rebecca slapped him hard on his left cheek. "Come on you bitch, move over." Then she stood up and reached forward, grabbing the bottle. Greg had waited for this and sat down smiling.

"That really hurt!" He said and spanked her right cheek himself.

"Aaah!" She shouted out, and I think it was supposed to be more of a playful angry shout, but it came out more of a moan. Everyone laughed.

She opened the bottle and leaned really far forward and let a drop drip on the rocks. I looked at her ass, and saw Sam on the other side completely fixated on her ass, from his point of view her pussy must've been exposed. Both Greg and Ross were looking too. Jennifer, who was sitting right next to me, turned her head towards me and smiled. I hadn't looked at her since she came in, not lingering looks at least. But now my eyes saw her cute smile, red cheeks, and clearly a bit drunk. She seemed a lot more comfortable, and I looked down. Even though her tits were small I really liked them now completely nude. Her nipples seemed soft and my mouth started to water as I imagined tracing my tongue over them.

"Rebecca," Jennifer laughed. "Your boyfriend is ogling".

I immediately apologized and looked away. "Sorry! I was mostly looking at Rebecca, then I sort of... well I've had a lot to drink it was just a blank stare."

Everyone laughed, and I looked over and saw Jennifer was just teasing and didn't mean anything harmful with it. Rebecca sat down and when she did I saw next to her Sams' cock had started to rise.

"Oh I will punish you later Mark." Rebecca smiled, and then stood up. "One more swim!"

After about an hour of alternating swimming and being in the sauna we finally were inside the cabin again. Fully in bliss of the sauna and lake water, we were all in a really good mood. No one bothered dressing up, but sat in their undergarments and loose shirts. None of the girls had bras on and at least Rebecca's pokies could be seen.

We chatted about normal things for a while and the group split into two groups of conversations. Rebecca and Ross, and me Greg, Jennifer and Sam. We had been talking about music and Rebecca and Ross weren't too interested. But now the conversation turned.

"So what's up with that comment Rebecca made earlier?" Greg exclaimed.

"What comment?" I asked, still not getting what he meant.

"That most of us had seen her naked..." He continued.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to tell the story of what happened this morning, so I sat silent for a second thinking of what I should say when Jennifer opened up.

"Well apparently Sam got a little show this morning." She started. "She had no idea he had come in, and straddled, completely nude, poor Mark and Sam watching her finger herself!"

"Woah!" Greg exclaimed.

"Well it wasn't exactly like that..." Sam protested.

"Well how exactly was it?" Jennifer asked.

I was completely red, but I felt a jolt in my cock. I saw Sam think hard, probably imagining the event in his head, like I had done so many times during the day.

"She moved quickly over Mark, and well, her back was turned against me. Then she bent over and put a finger inside her." He described it very emotionlessly, and I couldn't get a grip on what he felt about it.

"She said she wanted his cock in him, and pushed two fingers in." My heart gave me a jolt, I had gotten a piece of information that I had no idea, I had assumed it was one finger, but two?

"And what then?" Jennifer teased him, she leaned over and put a hand on his knee, but he didn't seem to notice.

"She noticed me and ran out... fuck it was hot though." He said leaving me breathless. My best friend had just said how hot my girlfriend was while pushing two fingers in her pussy. I don't know if it was the heat or the alcohol, but I pushed more.

"What would you have done, if she didn't run away?"

"Well, you were there, bud. I wouldn't have done anything and you know that." He was such a good friend, but this was all hypothetically I thought, no harm done with a fun fantasy right?

"Just hypothetically, no harm done with a fun fantasy" I repeated as my mind had said to me, almost as if someone else said it through my head.

"I would have pushed her head down in the sheets of course, right between your legs. Leaving your cock unattended as I force my cock in her pussy." He took a gulp of beer, and it was silent for a few seconds. I was almost sweating.

"Someone would love that." Jennifer laughed and I assumed she meant Sam, but then I saw she was looking at my crotch, I was hard, again. I'd lost count of the amount of times I had been hard in front of my friends today. But I couldn't resist. The words from my best friend, that he would ravage my girl, without the thought of that she is mine, no even so that I didn't even get any pleasure from my own girlfriend, while he took her.

Another hour passed and we didn't speak any more about the matter.

"Let's do a round of shots!" Jennifer shouted out, getting everyone's attention. But by now everyone seemed so drunk I bet no one could take another gulp of alcohol, except Jennifer of course.

"Please, let's make a game out of it!" She continued trying to get everyone engaged.

"Let's spin the bottle, whoever it lands on take a shot." And the group groaned. "... and then we spin again, to see where we take the shot from." She finished.

She got a bit more attention with that.

"What do you mean?" Ross asked.

"If your shot lands on me, I'll let you take your shot from my body." She said with a wink.

"I'm in!" Greg said immediately. We all agreed even though I couldn't take much more.

We sat around in a circle and Jennifer spun the bottle, and lo and behold it landed on me. And even worse, the next spin landed on Sam.

"So I have to take a shot from Sam's body? Where?" Jennifer laughed and said "I think the other sex of the drinker gets to decide, so in this case me and Rebecca."

They leaned over and started whispering and giggling.

"Okay pour the shot in his belly button!" Rebecca said, clearly loving this. I went along with it and Sam seemed completely fine.

Sam removed his shirt and his belly button wasn't really a bowl as he was very well toned. So I didn't manage to get much of a shot and the girls shouted and clapped at it. So it wasn't as bad as I had imagined, and being such a small shot I thought I could go on for a bit without getting too drunk. Now with the girls enthusiasm everyone was a lot more engaged.

Next up Jennifer had to drink from Ross, and we had him lie on his side sucking in his cheeks while the shot was poured there. Everyone laughed as she barely got anything and in an attempt to get it all she licked his face like a dog. This was way more fun than we had anticipated.

After a few more tame rounds it seemed like I had taken most shots, from creative and fun places of everyones body. All the guys just left their shirts off as we usually had to take them off either way. And the girls' shirts were quite drenched and started to be a bit see through.

Then it landed on Greg to drink from Rebecca's body. Jennifer had to decide where he would take it from.

"Press your tits together Rebecca, and let's pour the shot there." She was smiling and everyone looked at me.

"Why are you all looking at Mark?" Rebecca laughed. "It's my body" She lifted her arms and took off her shirt, exposing her tits for everyone.

She pressed her tits together, leaving a nice space where Jennifer poured the shot. This shot was the biggest yet, and she held her body still as she waited for Greg. He came over and examined the shot, clearly taking more time than needed just to look at her tits held together.

"Hmm let's see..." He said smiling.

"Oh just put your face in and slurp it up!" Rebecca said, and shook her torso slightly. A bit of liquid splashed forward and fell down on her belly.

"AAH!" She screamed not trying to spill anything, as Greg dived for her chest and started to slurp it all up. He sucked and licked it clean and then sat back up. Her chest was glistening in the remains of vodka and his saliva.

"There's still some left." Jennifer said and pointed to her belly. The splashed vodka had fallen on her belly button and further down, making the top of her panties wet.

He bent down and she backwards, giving him more space to clean her up. His tongue started licking her belly button as she gave out an involuntary moan. His tongue continued to circle making sure to lick it all up. As he came down to her panties he licked the top of it, not able to get it all he pushed his mouth and sucked on the brim.

"There is some further down too..." Rebecca said, her face completely red.

Everyone was watching intently, Jennifer had her hand on her thigh, and I wasn't sure but one of her fingers could've been on her pussy just slightly. Sam and Ross had clear hardons and were watching too. I can't blame them, I was starting more hungrily than any of them.

Greg took his head a bit away from her body to inspect what she meant, and he saw it. A big wet spot on her panties, but it was lower than any other. He lowered his head and stretched his tongue out wide and slowly pushed it right over her pussy, only the light fabric shielding her.

"Mmmmhhh fffuck!" She moaned, leaning her head back. He pushed his lips against her and I heard him suck. And then he released her. He sat up with a smile on his face.

"Yeah I think that's all." He said and grinned.

My head spinned and we all laughed, especially Rebecca. I'm happy she wasn't embarrassed and seemed to like it this much.

Now it was time for us to go to bed though, and we hadn't decided who should sleep where. There was a sofa in the living room, two beds in one room and four in the other. So everyone should get a bed I had assumed. But Jennifer said she didn't want to sleep with any boys, as she prefers to sleep naked. Rebecca on the other hand really wanted to sleep with me she said, so we had a bit of a problem.

"Well if you're okay with it, I don't mind sleeping with any of the other guys, and you can sleep alone in the room." Rebecca said to Jennifer.

"Hey doesn't that leave one without a bed?" Greg said.

"Oh I can sleep on the sofa." Sam offered, being the nice guy that he is, he wouldn't let any protests change his mind. So we concluded Jennifer gets a room by herself, Sam on the sofa, and then me Rebecca, Ross and Greg in one room.

Even though we had separate beds, it didn't take long until Rebecca climbed into mine. She was hugging me and it felt nice being so close to her. I felt her hands moving up and down my chest, and even though I should've exploded by all the teasing, the alcohol was pushing me down. She looked around to see if the others were awake, and she continued so I assumed they were.

"Baby, I'm so horny." She whispered in my ear. I was so uncontrollably horny too, but I didn't want to wake them up.

"Me too, but we have to be quiet."

"I need you inside me." She continued. And now my cock was on full mast, she had lowered her hand and was not gripping me hard.

"You want it baby, you want to release don't you." I couldn't do anything else but to whimper.

She sat up over me, almost like this morning, holding a firm grip on my cock. I looked at her tits hanging right over my chest, and saw her panties were still completely drenched, her own juices mixed with Greg.

I finally gave in, I needed it badly. I leaned down over my bed and grabbed my trousers where I had a condom, as I did I noticed Greg in the next bed over to my right. He was lying there watching us. Not caring any more I took the condom and opened it.

"You want to fuck me baby? Mmmh you want to fuck me in front of your friends?" She moaned and looked to her sides, and I noticed Ross on our left was also awake. Both had now grabbed their cocks underneath their covers.

I slowly put on the condom and traced the head over her pussy, she took her panties and put them to the side. She lowered onto my cock slowly and the feeling was intense, I had to concentrate so much not having an orgasm right there. She moved down all the way to the bottom, taking my full cock inside her. Something took over her and she opened her mouth stretching out her tongue far, she moved it from my chin over my mouth, nose, and to my forehead as she moaned loudly.

"Aaaah yesss... baby." She was uncontrollably moving up and down, I noticed she looked to her left, and then her right, and as she did she kept going faster and faster. Looking to my left I saw Ross had removed his covers and were jerking to us fucking, his hand were pulsing up and down his cock. Rebecca had her eyes fixed on him now.

"You love seeing us jerk for you, don't you?" I heard Greg say to my right.

"Mmhm" She answered, turning to look at him.

She increased the pace, now bouncing up and down hard, and I knew I couldn't resist any longer soon, but she showed no signs of stopping.

"Oh my, I'm close..." I whimpered.

"Don't cum!" She said, moving faster and faster. Greg stood up and jerked right next to her, leaving his cock mere centimeters away from her face. Ross got the courage to get up too and moved closer.

"Oooh fuckkk", I was too close now, she had to slow down or stop. "Please I'm about to..." but it was too late. She pushed hard and I felt my orgasm building just as she got the hint.

"No!!" She shouted and completely lifted her body from my cock. She looked at it for a few seconds, and then it came. The pathetic small drip of white semen slowly poured into the condom, she had ruined me again.

"Move over... I need to cum." She said and she turned so she was now on all four, face towards Greg's dick, and ass right up against Ross.

I was sitting on the side, seeing her tits hang in front of me as she put fingers between her legs. She was posing herself for Ross as she had done to Sam, and she was looking up at Greg's cock as she had hoped she would've gotten mine this morning.

"Ooooh yessss!" She moaned, much more loudly and more passionately than when she rode me.

"You like that?" Greg, pushed his thumb on her lower lip, opening it wide and giving her tongue a good massage.

"You like being exposed for your friends?" He continued.

"Tell him"

"Oh baby...." She whimpered, completely submissive.

"Oh I love that they see me, they're looking at me touching myself, they're jerking off to my body." She almost shouted, both of their cocks mere centimeters from her holes, one her mouth, the other her pussy.

"They look so tasty, I want them to use me baby, I want their cocks inside me." Her words were bringing her closer. I knew she was ready for an orgasm. An orgasm that had been building up for a long time.