A Swedish Cabin - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm cumming!!!" She shouted. "Please, cum on me, Ross cum on my pussy! Greg, give me your cum!" She moaned as her legs tightened. I saw ropes of cum drench her face and lips as Greg let go of it all. Ross moaned and his sperm hit her from behind, clearly covering both her holes.

"More... MORE!" She screamed and then at the same time both of them pushed their cocks where they were aiming. The cumfilled cock of Ross pushed deep in her pussy, no condom to shield him. And Greg's cock was forced in her mouth, leaving sperm to be dripping from her mouth.

"MMMMHHHN.... MMFFYEESSSssss" her muffled moans were echoing in the room, as she came.

Both of the guys leaned back, and sat on their beds. I looked at my girlfriend as she collapsed on her back. Her face was completely filled with cum, and she let a large pool of sperm out of her mouth, completely covering one side of the face. She swallowed what little was left in her mouth and she looked up at me, smiling and happy.

I took a towel and cleaned her pussy and face, making her feel loved and safe. I noticed a lot of cum had dripped on my pillow, but I didn't mind. I held her close as we fell asleep, completely nude letting the small cold breeze from the open window cool us.

Then just as I fell asleep, I heard a small voice. "I love you." And I couldn't help but smile, as I answered. "I love you too" And felt her grip tighten around my back.