A Sweet Brother's Newfound Passion

Story Info
Newly blossomed Elise finds herself the center of attention.
1.3k words
3.8
28.6k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are above eighteen and are definitely not animals.

--

Elise thought she had known her place in her small suburban city just west of Indianapolis. She had always been just a little fat, with a soft belly and heavy thighs that she had always been self-conscious of; her beautiful porcelain skin and naturally plump and pouty lips were obscured by acne and braces. Attending the same small private school since she was in kindergarten, she had all but accepted that she was invisible to the boys in her life. That didn't mean the boys were invisible to her. Shrouded in shame and self-hatred, Elise would often touch herself to thoughts of her male classmates or her older teachers that were still handsome. One-time Elise had even touched herself to thoughts of her own brother Victor. It had been an accident. She had tried to jerk off to thoughts of a random boy in her class, but she thought of Victor's face right as she was climaxing: making her orgasm so hard she saw stars and she forgot how to breath for a second. She never did it again and thought the issue closed until the summer before her senior year.

First it had started when her braces were taken and then her skin cleared up after starting new treatment for her acne. She began to notice a few men here and there checking her out: a phenomenon foreign to her until this point. But then her breast and her ass came in: and it completely changed her world. At eighteen, Elise had accepted that she was done with puberty and she was forever going to have flat chest that could not even fill out an A-cup and a granite flat ass. But that summer, her breasts and ass seemed to explode all at once.

Her breasts went from an A to a B and then quickly to a double GG cup within two months, but her nipples stayed small and girly. Her ass soon followed, becoming impossibly large and round. Suddenly Elise went from completely ignored by the opposite gender to men flagrantly staring at her ass and breasts. She had begun to hide her new figure by wearing oversized sweaters and long, frumpy dresses, but she couldn't hide anymore when it was time to for school and she had put on her old uniform.

"What did you do to your uniform? Put something else on right this minute," her mother yelled at Elise as her family and her sat at their dining table for breakfast. Unintentionally, her old uniform was now ridiculous. Her breasts fought against the fabric of her sweater—showcasing her permanently hard nipples—and her plaid skirt that had been loose past her knees was now tight against her upper thighs. The thigh high uniform socks that had been girly now seemed to be brazenly inviting.

"Mommy, "Elise pleaded with an earnest look in her eyes. "I didn't do anything. I've just outgrown it a little bit." Her mother responded with angry silence as she, Elise, Elise's father, and Victor ate their breakfast of tomatoes and sausage. Her father could not make eye contact with Elise almost the entire summer and was staring at his plate now in silence. Victor had been gone the entire summer at a camp counselor job in northern Indiana. Unlike Elise, her twin had always been handsome. With beautiful black hair that was jelled back, Victor stood 6'3" with strong shoulders and large eyes with thick eyelashes.

Elise could feel Victor's surprised gaze rest on where her golden cross necklace met her new cleavage. She didn't like his eyes on her. His dark eyes staring unwavering at her made her feel uncomfortable. She felt so disgusted she could barely choke down her food. It didn't matter that she had made herself cum to thoughts of him before in the privacy of night and her own room: Victor was her brother.

"Ask your school for a new uniform: something that actually covers you," her mom yelled as they began to load into the non-descript minivan that the family had owned since Elise and Victor were four. Elise and Victor had spent so much time in the back of the van together being shuttled to school, Thanksgivings, and doctors' appointments.

"Yes mommy. I'll do it during my free period." Elise had to climb into the third row of seats in the back as the dry cleaning was in the middle. Victor began to get in very close behind her, so that his right hand softly touched her lower back when she tripped a little.

"No," her mom corrected, "do it as soon as possible." Elise began to buckle herself into her seat. She breathed out in relief when Victor sat his customary two seats away from her.

"Yes mommy, I'll do it as soon as possible." Her mom turned on the radio and was softly talking to her dad in the front seats. Victor seemed not to notice Elise and was looking out the window at the houses passing buy as they drove. Elise thought maybe she had imagined his gaze at the breakfast table. But it had been so brazen and obvious: like he could not help but look at her. Just when she decided that she had just imagined it, Victor' placed his large left hand on Elise's thick right thigh: just where the end of her skirt men her soft skin.

"No," Elise whispered softly. Maybe Victor didn't hear her, but not only did he not take his hand away, but he began to trace his fingers up higher.

"I said no, Victor," she whispered in a breathy voice. His touch did not feel like she imagined it when she had masturbated that one time. She felt sick to her stomach and just wanted him to stop. She tried to move his rough-skinned hand away. Victor dug his nails into her thigh in she yelped in pain.

"What's going on back there? You two are too old to fight." Elise's mom yelled. She was mad but completely unaware.

"Nothing Mom," Victor called out in his smooth, baritone voice. Once their mother looked forward Victor continued to make his way up. Elise didn't dare to do anything again lest her parents noticed what was happening. His long fingers were all the way up the skirt now, resting on top her cotton underwear patterned with pink cartoon bunnies.

Looking over, Elise could see the outline of Victor's cock half erect through his uniform slacks. He felt around until Elise breathed in sharply, and then he began to rub in slow circles around her clit. All Elise could do was sit in silence and shame as her brother molested her: hoping he would lose interest soon if she didn't react. But she could feel herself getting wet despite herself. Victor must have noticed her wetness beginning to saturate her underwear because he began to stroke his erection through his slacks with the other hand.

With her brother's masterful fingers now quickening, Elise lost sense of the moment and closed her eyes and relaxed into it. She grabbed the back of the seat in front of her, closing her eyes and spreading her legs wider. Just as she felt an orgasm coming on, she remembered herself and threw of Victor's hand. Victor lost no time and violently thrust two fingers inside her sopping wet pussie. Elise yelled out loudly in pain.

"Kids, stop! Do I need to go back there like you're five?" Their dad called as they pulled up to their high school. Victor s held his two fingers up. They were glistening and a bead of Elise's wetness was running down his hand. Making unwavering eye contact with her, Victor smiled devilishly and sucked her juices off his fingers: making Elise gasp in shock. Low enough so that their parents couldn't hear from the front, Victor smirked.

"You taste sweet, Elise. I'll look forward to you tasting me." Victor than patted her leg and climbed out of the car.