Camping in the Rockies Pt. 01

Story Info
Sister and I are left alone at camp.
3.5k words
4.63
221.2k
310

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used to really enjoy my summer camping trips growing up, once I hit 18 though, I grew to love them. My dad had found a great piece of land on the Colorado Rockies, so much so that he bought it so nobody could ruin it for us. It was near a river that had great fishing, almost in a valley so it missed a lot of the bad weather and was just picture perfect for us all. One summer, not long after my birthday, my sister came home from college to join us, she'd missed our past 2 years and mom had insisted she came with us. She was 2 years older than me, we got on okay growing up, the usual sibling squabbles but we were never super close. She listened to her headphones the whole drive there and I couldn't help stealing glances at her. She'd shed the extra pounds she used to carry and had a pretty athletic figure now, her long blonde hair was now a shoulder length bob and baggy sweatshirts as her usual attire was now low cut tops to show off her family trait large breasts. She'd notice me looking of course, would give me the finger and turn her body away from me. When we arrived at our campsite, dad and I got to work unloading.

"I can't wait for the portable honey I really have to pee." Said mom as she headed to the edge of the woods.

"Okay, I need your help so I'll help Marcus with his tent, Clara, can you get the smaller bags from your side please?" Said my dad.

A few minutes later my tent was pretty much assembled, I always loved the pop up ones and just had to tie down my waterproof top and put in a few pegs and would be done. Right as I was on my last peg we heard a shriek from the woods. My dad and I ran to see what was wrong.

"Shit, are you okay?" Said my dad as he rushed to help mom.

My mom was pulling herself up, she'd caught her ankle on a tree root and had hit her head.

"Yea, thought it was a stick and was trying to kick it, caught my ankle pretty goo.. OOOOOOWWW." She said as she stood up, dad managed to catch her.

"Easy honey I've got you." Said dad as he held her up.

"I'll grab the first aid kit, that cut looks pretty bad." I said then took off to the car.

"Is she okay?" Said Clara.

"She's twisted her ankle and hit her head, can you help me find the first aid kit?" I replied.

"Its under the driver seat, I'll grab it."

We sat mom in the passenger seat, Clara was in pre med so was tending to mom as dad took her boot off.

"Dad, this cut is pretty bad, she's going to need a couple of butterfly stitches and we don't have anything like that." Said Clara.

"Okay, grab what you need to stay for a couple of hours and I'll take Mom into town, you two will be okay." Said Dad.

He threw a couple of bags out, got mom comfortable then took off, leaving Clara and I alone.

"She'll be okay, our kit is pretty basic though. Can you help me with my tent?" Said Clara.

"Sure."

"Oh fuck, Dad only left the poles, everything else is still in the car!" Said Clara after checking a few bags.

"What do we have?" I asked.

"Today's food, poles for two tents, your sleeping bag and Mom and Dad's clothes, you have your clothes right?" She said.

"Yea, we'll be okay, lets put all this into my tent and build a fire, they should be back before dark."

Clara and I set up our fire, a few rumbles of thunder came then the clouds that were headed a different direction on the drive up, started to settle above us. I pulled our wood into my canopy right as it started to rain pretty heavily.

"What the fuck, Dad said the radio had this passing us without rain, he checked it this morning." Said Clara as she got into shelter with me.

"Maybe it's just a shower, we'll be okay." I replied.

Two hours later the rain was still coming down hard, I got a call on my phone, the signal was pretty bad.

"Yes, we'll be fine, okay, good, I understand." I said to Dad on the phone.

"What's wrong?" Said Clara.

"We actually have light rain compared to what's further down the mountain, the river is up over the bridge and has damaged it, the Rangers have closed the road until the engineers can look at it. They think it will be at least 3 days before the river will settle. Mom is okay though, minor sprain and they put stitches on her head." I said.

"Three days? Marcus we have 1 sleeping bag and enough food for 1 day." She said, a panicked look on her face.

"We'll be fine, I have my survival fishing kit and enough clothes to layer up and sleep in, you can have the bag." I said.

I gave Clara a couple of my t-shirts then once the rain had settled to a light sprinkle, headed to the river to try and catch some fish. An hour later I came back with four pretty decent sized trout and set about cleaning them for us to cook.

"Those look amazing, I'm so glad you paid attention in Scouts or we'd have been screwed." Said Clara.

"I'll go again in the morning too, river is teaming with fish."

We both ate fish then got ourselves ready for bed, I put on a few layers and made myself a pillow out of my boots and tried to get comfortable while Clara relieved herself. The temperature was dropping pretty fast though and was shivering by the time Clara got into the sleeping bag.

"Marcus, there's enough room in this to share it, you're freezing." She said, opening the zipper.

"Are you sure, we're not kids anymore sis."

"I don't know what that means but I need you to catch us breakfast in the morning and don't want you to freeze to death. Come on, get in here."

I stripped down to my boxers and a t-shirt then got into the sleeping bag with her, she was just wearing one of my shirts and panties. My sleeping bag was pretty big for one person but with the two of us we had to be pretty close, Clara didn't seem to care and pulled my arm round her and had me spoon her. To my horror, the closeness of her ass and the heat radiating from her body had a pretty arousing effect on my and I felt my erection begin to grow. I couldn't adjust and it was soon poking out my boxers and pressing into her ass.

"Really? I'm your sister little brother." Said Clara, the more she shifted, the harder I got.

"I'm sorry, I can't help it."

I tried to ignore that I was laying very close to a sexy woman, reminding myself she was my sister but my cock ignored my brain and just wouldn't subside.

"That isn't going away any time soon is it." She said.

"I'm sorry, I'll get out." I said but she grabbed my hand and put it on her breast.

I didn't know what to do but she squeezed my hand on her breasts until her nipples hardened then pushed her ass onto my cock. She turned her head to look over her shoulder at me, I could barely see her face in the dark.

"You don't tell a living soul about this okay." She said.

"About what?"

Instead of answering me she reached between us, pulled her panties to the side and guided my cock to the entrance of her pussy.

"Oh you are not small are you?" She said as she pushed herself onto my cock.

I didn't know what to do, I'd had a few blow jobs and hand jobs before but I'd never been inside a woman before. The feeling was exquisite, the warm tightness as inch by inch slid into her. She moved my hand down to her waist and told me to thrust as she rubbed her clit, I made it in and out five or six times then without warning my cock swelled and I groaned as I exploded my hot seed inside her.

"Holy fuck that was quite an explosion little brother, how long since you've had sex?" She said, she came while I was still spurting into her.

"I uh, that was my first time." I said. Clara pulled me out of her and turned to face me.

"Are you serious? Oh I'm so sorry, I'd have made it better than that if I'd known."

"Better how? I just lost my cherry, that felt really amazing."

"Oh honey, if you don't feel bad about us doing this I will show you things you've only dreamed about." She said with a smile. I felt myself getting hard again. "Oh I'm liking your stamina already." She said.

With our coupling the tent had heated up a little, Clara opened the bag and pulled off my shirt and kicked her panties off. She had me strip then lay on my back and straddled me. I looked up at her breasts in awe, they were really nice and other than Mom getting out of the shower on morning, the first pair I'd seen up close. She held my cock then lowered herself onto me.

"That feels so good, you have a nice cock. You can touch them if you like." She said as she began to ride me.

I reached up and fondled her breasts as she fucked me, she felt amazing and would lead my hands as she took my cock in and out of her. I'm not sure how many times she came again but after a while I felt myself close, Clara just took me deep inside her then had me push up as my cock exploded a second time inside her. She collapsed forward onto my chest and kissed me on the cheek.

"That was amazing." I said to her.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. Now do you think we can sleep without you poking me all night." She said with a smile.

"No promises." I replied.

We both slept pretty soundly that night, I woke up the next morning to the most amazing sensation and opened my eyes to see Clara sucking my cock to hardness.

"Mmm good you're awake. No regrets about last night?" She said, slowly stroking my erection.

"Of course not, was the most amazing night of my life." I replied.

"Well good, I'd hate it if you got all strange on me. I want you to fuck me from behind then go get us breakfast." She said then got onto all fours.

I'd watched a lot of porn and doggy was my favorite position to watch. I got behind Clara and after briefly admiring her ass, pushed my cock inside her. She groaned in pleasure once I was deep inside her, she had me hold her waist and told me to just slam my cock into her. I did as she asked and was rewarded with her climaxing over my cock after a few minutes of thrusting. I didn't last much longer and I too was soon cumming, I pulled her close and pushed my cock as deep as I could as it swelled then filled her pussy with cum again. We collapsed together in a heap on my sleeping bag.

"That was amazing, thank you." She said with a grin on her face.

"Does it feel that good all the time?" I said, catching my breath.

"Sometimes better but yes, especially when your cock is that nice." She said.

"I'm going to wash in the stream then catch us breakfast." I said.

The sun had finally came out but the stream was rushing pretty hard with all the runoff water, Clara washed herself too and I felt my cock stirring again as I watched her splash cold water over her naked body. She smiled at me then grabbed her towel. The water level had risen quite a bit on the river too, after a few hours I only managed to catch two fish. Clara had taken my survival field guide from my pack and had managed to find some edible mushrooms that we made into a nice meal with the fish. My phone rang again, it was Dad with more news.

"Dad said the bridge is still not passable, I told him we have some food but not sure how long I can keep catching fish. He said he's going to try and get the Rangers to send up an emergency rations drone but it may need to wait until the wind dies down a little." I said to Clara.

"How much longer do they think?" She asked.

"They said with the runoff it's still going to be at least another 2 days but that's if it doesn't rain again."

"Well, I am going to keep foraging, those mushrooms were good. You keep fishing. I for one hope it's longer, I'm not finished with that cock of yours." She said with a smile.

As the water levels receded the fishing got better, we soon built up enough fish to keep us fed for a couple of days and coupled with the mushrooms we weren't going to go hungry. Clara spent a lot of the time topless too, knowing full well that it was making me horny as hell and we'd spend hours on end fucking. She even taught me how to eat her pussy the way she liked it and we'd start each of our sessions with me eating her for a while before we'd make love. One morning, after we'd eaten some food and cleaned up, Clara was riding me, reverse cowgirl and was pounding herself hard onto me. We had the tent unzipped at the top to let some air in and right as I was cumming into her, her climax setting me off, a face appeared in the gap, a female Ranger. Clara froze, the woman could only stare before looking away and apologizing profusely. My cock was still spurting seed into Clara but she stayed on me until I was done then got off me. We quickly dressed then joined the Ranger outside the tent.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to intrude. I was supposed to find a brother and sister here, these were the co-ordinates I was given but um, you guys were kinda in the middle of something." She said.

I felt like the ground was going to open up and swallow both of us, I didn't know what to say but thankfully Clara started talking.

"Is the bridge open now?" Said Clara.

"No, it will still be a good few days, I got a satellite radio message from base camp, I am stationed just a few miles up the mountain to study the weather patterns. I've brought emergency rations and blankets." She said. I noticed her horse tied to a nearby tree branch.

"I am Clara, this is my brother Marcus. Are you going to tell anyone what we were doing?" Said Clara. The Ranger paused for a second.

"Well, that depends. I've been up here a while on my own, maybe if I was sent away with a smile on my face I would forget all about it." She said with a grin.

I almost pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. The Ranger was pretty hot, a definite outdoors woman, maybe early thirties but was well built, strong looking thighs and a gorgeous pair of breasts.

"My brother recovers pretty quickly, maybe I can warm you up while he does." Said Clara.

"Help me unload your supplies then that sounds wonderful. I'm Alison." She said.

Alison set us up with some blankets, food and water then at Clara's insistence, slowly took off her uniform in my tent. She stripped too and seeing them both naked I was hard as steel in no time. Clara had her lay on her back and got between her legs to eat her pussy, I felt my cock throbbing as I watched the pretty brunette moan as Clara ate her pussy, when she'd came Clara had me take her place and told me to eat her. I gazed at Alison's swollen labia, she was unshaven unlike Clara but I buried my tongue in her already soaked pussy and licked her the way Clara taught me and after a few minutes, enjoyed the cream that flooded from her.

"Oh fuck that was good." Said Alison as she caught her breath.

"You're only the second woman he's eaten too." Said Clara with an almost proud look on her face.

"Well since you're nice and hard how about you fuck me now. I've only had my vibrator for the past three months." She said.

Clara kissed me on the cheek then had me get on top of Alison and guided my cock into her for me. I took it slow at first but Alison told me to just fuck her hard and I did as she asked. Having already came in Clara twice that morning I lasted a little longer than usual but before too long I was pretty close. When Alison started cumming again, her pussy clenching round my cock I couldn't hold out any longer and pushed in deep before spraying what seed I had left deep inside her. Alison was smiling as she caught her breath, once I climbed off her though, Clara got between her legs again and licked my cum that was oozing from her pussy. Seeing that had me hard again, my cock ached a little but Clara's ass up in the air as she ate the ranger was too tempting and I got behind her and pushed my cock in deep.

"Oh fuck this is so hot." Said Alison as I slammed into Clara.

Clara and Alison both came a few times before I was too tired to carry on, Alison got up and kissed Clara softly on the lips and kissed me on the cheek. She cleaned up a little then slowly got dressed.

"Marcus, in the pack that's left on the horse there's a satellite phone, go and get it for me." Said Alison. I did as she asked.

Alison dialed a number, spoke briefly to the person who answered then put the phone on speaker.

"Hey kids are you both okay?" Said Mom.

"We're fine Mom, Marcus has been fishing a lot and keeping us fed but with the rations this lovely Ranger has brought us we'll be good for another week." Said Clara.

"Well they're expecting at least three more days before we can get to you, will you both be okay?" Said Dad.

"Yes Dad, between fishing and gathering edible mushrooms we're keeping pretty busy." Said Clara, she winked at me.

"Okay well this call is expensive for them so please thank the Ranger for getting us in touch." Said Dad then they hung up.

"I think you have both thanked me enough." Said Alison with a smile as she closed the phone.

"Thank you so much for the supplies." Said Clara as she hugged Alison.

"You are very welcome. I'd make up another bed in the tent though, let it air out, it smells like sex." She said then got onto her horse. "I'd come and visit again but is a couple of hours ride, my thighs are going to be aching tonight between you two and this path. Hope you both have fun." She said then rode away.

"Well that was about the second hottest thing I've done in my life." I said.

"I hope I was the first." Said Clara.

"Oh you were."

It was another 3 days before Mom and Dad got back, since I didn't have to fish as much with the rations the Ranger had brought us we spent most of our waking hours making love. We took a blanket outside and fucked in the field so we didn't get our tent smelling like sex but it wasn't enough. One afternoon, our separate tents all set up, Mom pulled Clara and I aside while Dad was away fishing. She had a slight limp but was okay from her few days of rest in town.

"Now, your Father won't go into your tent Marcus so he shouldn't know but Clara, are you on birth control." She said with a straight face.

"What do you mean?" Said Clara.

"Clara honey, I know the smell of sex anywhere, I'm not upset, I just want to know you're not going to go back to school pregnant with your brother's baby."

"I'm on the pill mom." She replied, looking down.

"Well good, we'll talk more when we get back home." Said Mom, she kissed us both then sent us away.

We did more than talk when we got back from camping but that story, is for another time....