All Comments on 'A Sweet Little Melody'

by GoodyGoodyTwoShoes

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
It started so good.....

but then you had to add the physical assult and slut talk. I know that is a turn-on for many, but I think a "father/daughter's" first time should be passionate and loving. Leave the kinky part for Chapter 2.

I hope there's a Chapter 2. Bring his REAL daughter into the games.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Story -- Wonderful Writing

Once again Miss Goody Two Shoes has written an erotic masterpiece. The characters are developed and compelling and the art and the artistry of the author makes us feel the suspense, the emotion, the moral conflict, the arousal and the sexual delights of her characters in a powerful way. A loving “father” who lusts after his “adopted” daughter is seduced into his ultimate fantasy, going beyond the tender love they both share for each other further into the taboo delights that drive their lust. The rough sex that follows is something that they both want, both crave, both need. A simple love making would not have provided the intense intimate encounter that these two experience. It carries the reader along to an intensely powerful sexual climax. Five Stars for this incredible story.

tjroguetjrogueabout 12 years ago
A compelling tale of love and lust

Miss Two Shoes is one of the best writers here and she has exceeded her own artistry with this story of innocence lost, tender love, simmering lust and dramatic seduction. When a forbidden lust simmers for years between an adopted daughter and her father, it becomes real through this dramatic writing, where the author puts you in their shoes, experiencing their thoughts, feelings, arousal and seduction as if you were there, coming alive through the layered and expressive writing of the author. You get inside their heads, feel their emotions, the heat, the burning lust. You will feel yourself taking on the characters' personas and living their lives through the authors story. Dont miss this compelling story of lust and arousal that drives a father and daughter into the forbidden as the animal lusts of the characters are unleashed in a final sexual frenzy of pent up lust. It is a perfect story of erotic art. This story is a must read.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 12 years ago
Really enjoyed your story

I really enjoyed your story, even with the rough sex it was a loving relationship between father and daughter.

Rough sex is not everyones cup of tea, I for one was brought up never to hit a woman and have always thought of lovemaking as a time for tenderness.

I found your writing some of the very best I've read and intend to look up and read some of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fresh

This writer has raised erotica to a new level.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Miss TwoShoes i must say you are by far the most talented erotica author i couldnt help myself but to read that story multiple times i have never cum that hard to a story in my life you must keep writing ill give my email and feel free to send me an email i got some story ideas of my own i think you should hear.

conanoconanoabout 12 years ago
Fantastic story!

Everything was perfect! 5 stars.

slutprincess4daddyslutprincess4daddyabout 12 years ago
Perfect

OMG I loved it. I came before I even finished reading it. Thank you! I will have to roleplay your story with my "daddy" for sure.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Best Hot Story, So Why is the Score Dropping

This is an amazing story, and 11 people have rated it as their favorite, and seven offered rave reviews. So why is the score on this story dropping Literotica? Are you not adding up the 5 ratings? If any story should receive a HOT rating, this is it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What does it mean?

I only got as far as the first paragraph in this story and couldn't even work out what was happening. If she's adopted why not say so instead of using " " to confuse the matter? What has her best friend got to do with whether she's adopted or not and what's the relevance of a ten year old doing her homework with her best friend?

I like a mystery story but I wasn't expecting this to be one.

I couldn't even work out what was going on in the first paragraph so I felt as though it would be a waste of time to try and read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You cant read beyond one paragraph? How Stupid is that

Oh ye of a short attention span. If you had bothered to read byond one paragraph all of your questions would have been answered. You also would have found one of the most erotic stories on Lit. You missed it. Your loss. And if a score from you (low no doubt) based upon one paragraph dropped the total, then you should be ashamed of yourrself. My guess is that either you are a competing author that is jealous of this author, or you are an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

holy shit, this is the best one yet

DonricoDonricoabout 12 years ago
OMFG!!!! That was my dream cum true!!!

You have written one of the hottest stories I have read on LIT. Your writing expertise or not is not even an issue here. I offer no critique. I just need to finish writing this comment so I can go wash this goo off. I cummed in my pants. Bravo!! You get to move to the TOP of my fav list. Thank you. Ok I'm breathing deeply to slow my heart rate and get calmed again, before someone calls me from my office and I get found out. Thanks again. Wow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
BRILLIANT

This is a lovely story. Very very exciting.

nick1966_38nick1966_38about 12 years ago
holy shit

You had me hard all the way through

What a great story !

Scotchman1958Scotchman1958about 12 years ago
FUCKING HOT!

Just change the characters to me and my sister, one of my favorite fantasies!

ES003ES003about 12 years ago
6 Stars

GoodyTwoShoes has made a 6th star necessary. Chapter two Danielle joins them. I love kinky.

DreambeamzDreambeamzalmost 12 years ago
WoW!

So hot! I love it!

2275jr2275jralmost 12 years ago
taking daddys big cock deep in her throat to start.

This was a real turn on A SWEET LITTLE MELODY .

she was l getting daddy all hot and horny . with her playing the slut for daddy'.

loving every moment of this pleasure trip . more please

ellen_swallowsellen_swallowsalmost 12 years ago
Oh

Brilliant! Got me so wet...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I Love this Story

You are the most talented writer I know. I captivating story with the perfect combination of love and lust -- and so arousing. Thanks for making this come to life. Rogue

rackerson3rackerson3over 11 years ago
Would have been 5 stars, but....

This is a very hot story and I wanted to give this 5 stars, but you have made a major mistake in my opinion.

Most of this story that isn't explicitly about the sex establishes the backstory of a girl who was adopted because her biological father abused her so severely that apparently child services stepped in and allowed her best friend's parents to adopt her. Nothing wrong with that so far right?

Why then, is the first suggestion from her "loving daddy" an invitation for rough sex? Further more, why would this "loving daddy" agree to it even if he hadn't been the one to bring it up?

I have no issue with consensual rough sex, but I do have a problem when a man suggests smacking around a child abuse victim while she calls him daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Would have been good, but...

Do you really believe a child abuse victim would enjoy rough sex and getting slapped, let alone getting choked?! The story was otherwise well written, but I could not overlook this major flaw.

kanman58kanman58over 11 years ago
Awesome

Loved every second of it. Cant wait to read more!!!!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 11 years ago
I liked it

Thanks 4 sharing but keep in mind good, rough sex does not need to be overly violent

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
mmmm daddy...

hottest story ever. I wanna do the same thing with my dad, including putting his wedding ring inside me, covering it with my Cum. I want my daddy all to myself, making my bitch mum our slave. I'm stacy18_bi@hotmail.com please hit me up and if by chance my real mom reads this comment, fuck you ! I've got your husband now, my daddy

and he just got me preggo!

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 10 years ago
Hot Stuff

Daddy's little slut. Goody you bring it all out into the open. Fucking loved it. Hot rough sex. One of your best. Mmmmmm!

kittencougarkittencougarover 10 years ago
Just the way I like it

Perfect story. I was sexually abused and love rough sex. With consent, if it's your thing its your thing. Would love more stories like this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
seducing him

can i seduce my dad just like how she did? and will my dad being seduced? but i don't want him to come on my face or ask me swallow in. but i don't wan to get pregnant too.. unless.. he's wearing condom, but it'l still break my hymen right? oh.... i'm so sad.... i wanna be raped but.....I'm a shy_n_quite_angel@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wrong storyline for rough sex.

Agree with "rackerson3" on 10/27/12 and "Anonymous" on 11/12/12 that the rough sex was not appropriate for this storyline. Note that my opinion is for THIS storyline. Rough sex contributes to many a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I cummed so hard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
CAN'T BELIEVE

Can't believe this comment section isn't full of praise!

You're stories are wonderful...

Rich sensual producing images & feelings...

Thank you...

PS. I'm wanting to share some thoughts, ideas... If the desire to connect continues, I'll try to get you my email. (starts with t, as in tree & ends 7 @ typical gm)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Honestly, I can't even decide how to rate this...

I think a funny, twist ending would be that she was awake the whole time he was molesting her in her 'sleep' before she left for college, and she was shocked, angry and hurt. It festered and she wanted to hurt him too, wanted revenge, so cooked up this scheme! It even made her horny crazy wet while she was doing it, knowing how good she was going to ruin him. 'Yes daddy, bruise and cum in my little pussy, bruise my tits, my ass, bruise my face! Oh, the backhanded slap was great! That's probably going to blacken my eye too! The blood welted, black and blue bruises on my ass in the shape of your hand! The torn skin on my neck from your teeth and clear, imprinted bruises of your fingers on my neck from choking me. Too bad my revenge probably cost me fifty i.q. Points from all the brain cells that died while you choked me... But it will be worth it! When I show up at the party and mom and sis rush up to me with worry and shock on their faces at seeing my swollen black and blue body, asking me what happened, "d-d-da-daddy r-r-raped me..." 'That bastard! Did you go to visit him?' "No! Not m-my real dad, OUR d-daddy!"

Oh the initial look of shock and denial on their faces, before it sinks in that their sweet little sister/daughter would never lie to them! Mother believing it first, knowing that her husband has gone colder over the years in bed, never talking dirty anymore to get ger in the mood, never bothering to go down on her to get her wet, just rolling over and shoving it in, then having the nerve to bitch when she complains about needing lubricant because it's still too dry. Fucking her with a blank look on his face, like he wasn't really there fucking her. The very occasional slip of him saying one or the other of the girls name when he came, too shocked, surprised and embarrassing to talk about with him, him not even realizing he said anything.

His daughter remembering all the times she caught him looking at her best friend with that 'look' on his face, but just chocking it up to male hormones, and that time she was walking down the stairs and saw him in the kitchen, jacking off while looking through the window at her friend in her bikini, out tanning by the pool. Then trying to pay more attention and catching him a few times, without him realizing it, staring at her the same way. Occasionally coming into their room late at night, just staring at them for a while before leaving. Innocent at the time, but now... And having to slap her hand over ger mouth to keep from making a sound when she saw him in their bathroom, hamper open, a tiny pair of panties held up to his nose, then licking the gusset. Backing up quickly so he wouldn't see her as he closed the door and locked it so he could 'use the bathroom'.

Yep, daddy is fucked.

"i came home early to visit, and..and he told me I was d-dressed like a s-slut, so he was gonna t-treat me like one. He dragged me to your room and threw me on the bed...w-w-where were you mommy?? I n-n-needed you!!" (Release the waterworks)

Yeah. Anyway the story was constructed well and written wonderfully, just the blatant violence from him out of nowhere. Well we really don't know his past. When she said she likes it rough, brutal, most men would just take that to mean 'fuck me really hard! Spank my ass some!' But this dude starts out by jack slapping the shit out of her face!! What the fuck?! Kinda went downhill from there... Biting her neck hard enough to bleed? She's going to look like she was either in a car wreck or that she held back some money from her pimp! Lol.

Even with all of this, I could live with. Hey, after all, it's a fantasy, right? But it was ruined at the end. Thats right, ruined! The guy cums on her face. What. The. Fuck!?

You don't go to all the bother of brutally raping your little girl and then NOT shove your dick hard up against her cervix and blow your load up into her womb, trying to knock her up! Jack off on her face? Your hand giving half the pleasure of her pussy, not to mention ruining the buildup timing by having to stop and move. Fuck that! Anyway, ruined.

How do I even rate that?!?

LordDeanLordDeanover 2 years ago

This was very well written. Your words painted such erotic and arousing pictures, it was impossible for me to stop what I was doing until I came all over your face too.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Hawt as F!

11/10 Chokes!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous