All Comments on 'A Sweet Little Surprise'

by naughtybabygirl

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Just another Professor rapes student story

I guess that the would be rapist might enjoy it

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You just described a rape

...which would put you in prison for several years. It's one thing to have a woman tease a man, and the student was blatant about it. But, when she struggled, it was time to stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
fantasy

My fantasy prof is a bit stronger and more demanding of me but as stories go it was straight forward and to the point. People need to get over the fact that this is erotic FICTION and learn to deal with what people choose to write about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Pretty good..

Not sure what the other comments are about.. if you don't like this type of story, don't read it. Why are you in the 'nonconsent' category to begin with? Makes no sense. <p> ...... As for the story/writing: It was over and done with so quickly I had to scroll back up to make sure I didn't miss something... But, all in all, pretty good. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Real NonConsent

To the first two commenters who didn't even put real countries down--you are in the WRONG category. Why bother commenting at all?

This was a pretty good story. I did like that it was a REAL nonconsent story and the student did not start moaning for the prof to fuck her halfway through. It was more realistic the way it was written. Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good story

Regular-good story that fits right in with the category. The person that keeps commenting on these stories needs to stop reading them and making stupid comments. Unless they would like a good raping:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it naughtybaby

Loved it naughtybaby. I can just feel your tight cunt gripping my cock as I write - so I guess it worked for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
.............I See What You Mean.............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
very good story

THIS IS A REALLY GREAT STORY U SHOULD WRITE MORE LIKE THIS!!!!!!

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 15 years ago
Very nice.

Sexy little story of a prof and his student plaything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
love the shit parts

Love your stories and the ones involving shit. We loved to see more with butt fucking with shit as lubricate. So naughty!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great stuff...!

Loved the story. Just enough detail so you can picture the scene...the girl being fucked over the desk bears a striking resemblance to the sexy bitch in your profile pic.

Maybe you should dress up in the outfits of the victims in your stories and put them up in the illustrated section. Would love to see you in a plaid skirt bent over a desk ;O)

smuttydog from "space of mine".

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow...

Short, but had me rock hard and aching to empty all over a hot, writhing piece. Very well written.

masterhootowl4umasterhootowl4ualmost 11 years ago
naughty school girl

i love it teach her not to be a tease

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

How I would have loved my professor to have taken me hard and used me as his personal toy❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous