A Sweet Reunion

Story Info
Two friends reunite after 20 years...
1.5k words
4.53
8.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jnw001
jnw001
89 Followers

The e-mail came as a surprise. Alex, a high school and college classmate, wanted to get together after twenty years. Alex was one of my best friends, and I hadn't heard from him since I left for a career as a Navy pilot and he went west to work in the film industry.

We left on less than great terms when he came out and expressed his feelings for me. I panicked. I was interested, but my Navy dreams meant having a boyfriend would be a liability. I retired after being a squadron commander and with one failed marriage under my belt.

Alex had contacted my father and got my contact info. He invited me to a long weekend at his place on the beach in South Carolina.

I was nervous, but a phone call convinced me to go so we could catch up and I could apologize for being a coward.

Alex picked me up at the airport with his partner Tim. Alex look great, blonde hair, blue eyes, still in great shape. Tim also had the blonde hair and blue eyes, though a bit thinner. I gave Alex a nervous hug.

We exchanged the usual boring pleasantries and headed off to his house, a large 5 bedroom beach house with a great view. Tim made some cocktails and moved to the kitchen.

"You broke my heart," Alex said after TIm had receded from view.

"I know," I sheepishly replied, "it's haunted me ever since."

"Really?" Alex said with a tinge of surprise.

"Yes, I was a coward," I said.

"You're really hard on yourself," Alex retorted, "the military wasn't exactly welcoming at the time."

"That's true," I said, "and I probably wasn't ready for a relationship."

There was a silence that seemed to last forever.

"I got married a few years later and it was a disaster," I said, breaking the silence.

"It was a fucking disaster," I continued, "then it was short term fuck buddies and one-night stands."

"Sounds pretty lonely" Alex added.

"Yeah" I said, "I enjoyed the job, though"

"At least you had that" Alex replied "So what happens now?"

"Work in the private sector" I said "see what comes my way in my personal life after that."

"You sound a bit lost" Alex shot back.

"That may be true," I replied, "Looks like Tim is a good catch."

"He's great," Alex "He's a great partner and he is a fucking machine."

"Sounds like the best of all worlds!" I said, "I hope I can find someone like that."

"You don't have to look that hard," Alex replied as he put his hand on my thigh, gently stroking it.

"What does that mean?" I nervously shot back, my body shivering a bit as his hand brushed my crotch and held for a second or two.

"Tim and I have an arrangement" Alex stated matter of factly "We're in an open relationship, we can see other people and he might be interested in adding a full-time third wheel."

"Huh?" was the only reply I could muster as he moved closer to me and planted a wet, hot kiss that I eagerly reciprocated.

"Well, Well" I heard Tim sarcastically comment as he walked in, "You didn't waste time making your move, honey"

I stood up like a bolt as Alex followed, grasping me, his arms holding me steady.

"I know you want to try this," Alex said, "let me show what you've been missing."

He moved in aggressively and kissed me harder as his hands unbuttoned my shirt. Time moved in behind me and held me up, keeping my balance as Alex continued to kiss me as his hands moved to my belt. I felt Tim's hands gently stroke my back.

"I don't know if I'm ready," I said in between deep breaths.

"I know you are," Alex said as he freed my fully erect member, the shaft stabbing the air.

As Alex finished undressing me, Tim pulled me down to the sofa. He was still behind me, his hands still groping me and his mouth nibbling on my neck.

I looked down and saw Alex admiring my engorged cock. He began running his tongue up and down the length and I let out an excited gasp. Tim's hands moved to my chest and he began lightly pinching my nipples as Alex finally took my entire length into his mouth, holding it there.

I gasped again and began shaking as his tongue swirled around me. He began slowly bobbing up and down, giving expert head and giving full attention to the slab in his mouth. He was taking his time and savoring the moment we both had been longing for.

Tim continued to moved his hands around my body and I could feel his cock through his trousers as he began gently dry-humping my ass.

Alex continued to take it slow, making me desire release even more. I tried to thrust into his mouth, but Tim held me in place.

The slow blow job seemed to go on forever, as Alex would bring me to the precipice only to hold me there. It was divine torture, my body wanting to release but enjoying the moment too much for it to end. Alex never broke eye contact, gazing deep into my eyes with a passion I didn't think was possible.

My body began to seize up, climax was inevitable and Alex was doing everything he could to delay it, making it even more intense. I finally felt the last tinge before I went over the top. I let out a loud groan as I finally was released, depositing my cum into Alex's waiting mouth. He held on, swallowing all of the silver treasure and helping me come down from the peak of ecstasy,

We all held still for a moment before Alex gave me another deep kiss and then moved to Tim.

They both stood up and began kissing ravenously as they began to rapidly undress themselves. Their mouths stayed locked in a furious kiss as they finally were completely naked.

Alex knelt down in front of Tim and began giving him a sloppy, reckless blowjob. TIm groaned as Alex worked his hard cock. I noticed Alex reach into a drawer on the end table and pull out a bottle of lube. As he engulfed TIm's huge manhood, he began fingering his ass, getting the lube generously applied and ready for his lover.

TIm finally bent over and rolled Alex on all fours, his ass presented in the air, awaiting the thick rod. Tim slowly ran the head of his cock up and down Alex's ass, then teased the anus by slowly inserting a small length and retreating.

"Don't tease me" Alex begged, "I want you to fuck me hard!"

Tim drove the entire length into Alex's ass as he screamed "YES!"

Tim began pumping, driving deep and hard. Alex moaned as we made eye contact. Tim looked my way and winked as he continued to masterfully fuck my friend, driving deep, occasionally stopping to grind his hips.

I noticed my cock was beginning to harden again and was compelled to move to Alex, kissing him and running my mouth over his body as I felt the thrusts from Tim.

Tim began fucking him harder and faster, taking shorter strokes as I could tell he was approaching his climax. Alex's moans and excited screams began to be muffled by his heavy breathing as Tim grabbed his hips for better control.

Tim finally reached his breaking point, moaning and grunting as he pulled his cock out of Alex's ass and blasted his load onto Alex's ass and back.

Tim collapsed onto the floor as I gave Alex a deep kiss as he rolled onto his back, he pulled me to him into a missionary position.

"Your turn big boy!" he commanded as his legs wrapped around me.

"Are you sure?" I asked, a bit scared at something I've never done,

"YES!" Alex commanded as he moved his ass into a better position, "I want you inside me"

I finally decided to go for it, it had been twenty years I'd fantasized about this and finally drove my cock all the way in. The feel of his anus wrapping around me was incredible. I didn't hesitate and began driving into him, taking long strokes as I bent down to kiss him.

Alex moved his hips to match my thrusts as I straightened up to give him better penetration. I picked up the pace as I saw Tim move in beside him, kissing him and letting his hand jerk him.

Alex began to moan as he received the attention of his two lovers. I continued to fuck him as I watched Tim reach down to take Alex's cock into his mouth. This drove Alex nuts as I felt him squirm under me.

I felt his sphincter tighten around my shaft as I could tell Alex was ready to cum. Tim removed his mouth and gave Alex one stroke with his hand. Alex's cock erupted over his chest, with a gob hitting his eye.

The tightening on my cock drove me to my second climax of the night, I pulled out and delivered my semen onto his chest where his cock had just deposited his load.

I collapsed, exhausted, as Alex and I struggled to catch our breath. I somehow knew this was going to be what I had been longing for. I wasn't lost anymore.

jnw001
jnw001
89 Followers