A Sweet Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say what? So, what did you say, Alan?"

"I just took a deep sip of my drink, looked Jim in the eyes, and uttered an enigmatic, "Wouldn't you like to know?"

At that Mel started giggling before sniggering, "I bet he would...not that he'd even get up to the plate. I can imagine what was the look on his face when he goes down in flames." Then she started to chuckle before sharing, "I think your stock value will go up when his wife...what's her name... oh., yeah, Grace...shares with him the disinformation that I seemingly was forced to admit." When asked what she said, Mel smiled and whispered, "I disclosed that even though you were older than my father, you are one hell of a stud in bed, leaving me totally exhausted and satisfied!"

After we regain our composure from laughing our heads off, we decided to rejoin the group for dinner, snickering quietly between us. The food was great but we all knew that it came with a price. As sure as the sun rises in the East, Jim got up and said, "How about a hand to the restaurant and its staff for a great dinner?" Then after the applause died down, Jim put the screws to his 'guests' by asking if they would join his proposed Molokai project.

Starting with Harry and Brenton who offered a quick pro forma 'aye,' he polled his invited investors. There were a couple of commitments and two "I'll have to think about it" responses before the spotlight focused on me. I was about to reply when I felt Mel squeeze my thigh closest to hers under the table. Looking briefly at her and then nodding, I slowly looked around the group before focusing on Jim. and said, "Thank you for your offer but after all due consideration, I...no, we...won't be participating in your venture."

The look of astonishment on the faces of those present (and especially Jim's and Grace's) was incredible. Before Jim could say anything, I quickly interjected, "Thank you for your generous hospitality; however, if you all will excuse us, Mel and I have 'business with each other' to attend to. We will see you at the airport tomorrow morning. Mel, shall we go?"

Grabbing each other's hand, we gracefully rose and casually excused ourselves before running giggling to the elevators. Once the elevator doors closed behind us, Mel took me into her embrace and hugging me to her, kissed me senseless. "Alan," she gasped when we broke our lip-lock, what did I do to deserve such a fun night and you? The look on Jim's and Grace's faces was priceless."

"Aah, if you keep kissing me like that I'll have to try harder to upset Jim."

"Wait -- I just realized that I may have cost you a lucrative venture if my advice to you was wrong? God, it's only now that I am realizing..."

"Mel, learn to trust your gut feelings. Even if Jim's venture works out...which I have a sneaky suspicion that it won/t because you're more objective as to the risk assessment...there will be other ventures to come along. You don't realize it because you've never had to look for them...but they out there just waiting to be discovered."

The elevator reached our floor and rung before opening. I walked Mel to her hotel room door but before I could say good night, she asked, "Alan, our stay...or at least your stay...at this resort is on Jim's dime, isn't it?" When I confirmed that it was since I was paying for her room, Mel said, "Then why don't we add insult to injury. Let's go to your room and take advantage of that courtesy bar in your mini-refrigerator...we can kick back on your veranda and sip some drinks on Jim's tab. Are you up to it?"

Fifteen minutes found Mel and I lounging on my room's veranda, partaking of my room's mini-bar. She had brazenly unzipped her form-fitting dress to just below her boobs and indeed confirmed that she was truly braless. "God, I can finally breath...although I've got to watch bending over or my boobs might have an 'oops' moment." Then taking a deep sip of her Mai Tai drink and letting out a deep sigh, Mel turned to me and lazily said, "So, tell me how you and guys like Jim make money?"

I sipped from my scotch drink and thought for a while as to how to reduce the process to the most simplistic terms. "We...or at least, I...look for opportunity. Oftentimes, it's a pop-up business that has found a unique niche and just needs a capital infusion to be successful. Sometimes it established businesses such as shopping malls that need refreshing but lack the money to do so.

"But the really risky and yet high-yielding ventures are taking undeveloped resources such as land and reimagining them into something that no one has ever thought of. That is what Jim is hoping to do... unfortunately, not in the right place.

When I saw a look of confusion on Mel's face, I said, "Okay, close your eyes, lay back, and relax. Now, based on your experience, where would you love to live, build a house, and raise a family. Consider the environment that includes the climate, social, and economic considerations. Take your time..."

"Kamuela or North Kona," utter Mel without hesitation. "Green lands, cool climate, peaceful and quiet, friendly neighbors who won't bother you, and enough resources to get along without wanting. Yeah, what I would give to have a house on a small farm or ranch. I can see me riding my horse...my keiki (Hawaiian for children) romping around...yes, and snuggling up with my man during the chilly nights."

"Interesting," I muttered. "I have been toying with taking advantage of a loophole in the state/county laws regarding 'gentlemen farms/ranches' that consist of several aches on agricultural land and produce specialty crops or produce...but never knew where. Hmmm, Kamuela...North Kona?

"I read somewhere that there are very large old-time ranches in that area that are for sale because the owner's offspring don't want to take over the business. Maybe these ranches could be subdivided and sold at a higher rate? I would need to do some more research as to the profitability of buying and then selling such lands...but it's different and definitely worth the consideration...hmmm.

"Say, Mel, if my research checks out, would my Sugar Baby be willing to accompany her Sugar Daddy to take a look at possible business ventures in the Big Island's Kamuela and North Kohala areas? We could stay at the Hilton Waikoloa Villages?"

"Are you kidding, Alan? If my parents found out...and they would eventually...that we were on the island and didn't visit...much less stay with them...they would disown me permanently. No, I'll give them a call to say that we'll be staying with them soon. Don't give me that look! Tonight I 'endured' on your behalf being questioned to the nth-degree about me and my relationship with you. You can...and will...do the same with my family... heck, you're older than my father! Suck it up, Alan, suck it up!

"Now, let me kiss you goodnight before this zipper gets any lower. I better leave before the group's couples return to their rooms for the night. Oooh, wouldn't that cause quite a stir and a lot of gossip if they saw your half-unzipped Sugar Baby staggering out of your bedroom? Hmmm...I think I'll stay for another drink...or maybe two...or three..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

And so, a month later, I found myself meeting Mel's parents (John and Mary), three younger brothers, and two younger sisters. It was a surreal meeting especially when her father promptly took me to the backyard for a beer and some 'pupus' (Hawaiian for finger food eaten with drinks), and a mano-a-mano meeting.

"So, pake, you're my girl's main-squeeze? It's about time she settled down with a guy...even though you're kind of old...instead of fussing around with them wahine (Hawaiian for women). But she tells us that you are one old bugger...what older than me...and that you some kind of rich pake...like I never knew a poor Chinaman. So what? Are you getting it on with my baby-gurl? You better treat her good or I'll bust your face..."

"Mr. Camara...John...your daughter and I are...'friends'...we have yet to..."

"Ha! No lie to me," Mel's father accused me in Pidgin English. "Then why did she tell my old lady that you would be sleeping with her..."

I was speechless for this aspect of our relationship and visit to the Big Island had never been discussed between Mel and me. However, before I could utter a response, John adamantly stressed, "Look! Mel is a big girl. But if you make her 'hapai' (Hawaiian for pregnant) and don't make her an honest woman, I will personally make sure you regret it. Do you understand me, Alan?"

Before I could utter a word, Mel interrupted and sharply stated without any hesitation or reservation, "Papa, stop it! You're making me regret bringing Alan to meet and stay with my 'loving' family. Hmmph! You know that Alan originally wanted us to stay at the Hilton Waikoloa Villages...and if you keep threatening him...I'm sure we will be able to find accommodations over there no matter the cost."

At this point, Mel's mother stepped in and with a withering look at her husband of many years, she said a cold steely voice that indicated her anger at her man, "Alan...please forgive my rather 'overprotective' husband of our elder-born daughter. He is rather attached to her as you may have guessed. Come, let's have dinner and you can tell us what brings you and my daughter to the island of Hawaii."

Over the course of the ensuing simple but extremely satisfying dinner, Mel and I shared our purpose for visiting the Big Island and our particular focus. Of course, this brought about a rather lively discussion about 'gentlemen farmers' but in the end, Mel's parents shared that they had always dreamed of such a possibility but knew that they simply couldn't afford it. In the end, Mel's parents insisted on accompanying us in our exploration of possibilities the following day, and I quietly acquiesced given Mel's imploring looks.

"Gary, I'm so sorry to put you in such a position...but believe it or not, my dad has really good insight...to include key economic and cultural considerations that may make a difference in any venture in this partof the Big Island. And my mom...well...she knows everyone from Kailua-Kona to Hilo town. Can we just sleep on it and deal with it tomorrow?"

"Ahem...and speaking of 'sleeping on it'...come on Mel, there's only one bed...your bed...and two of us. I don't know..."

"Alan, my family home consists of two parents...three younger brothers...and two younger sisters. For us to have a bedroom to ourselves meant two of my brothers were 'forced to give up (and not voluntarily) my former bedroom and sleep in a tent in the backyard. There are no more bedrooms...it's too late to drive to Waikoloa...so stop whining and sleep with me."

What could I say? Taking a shower and changing into my pajamas, I slipped into bed. A while later, I felt Mel slip under the sheet and cozy up to me. My body's automatic response was to roll over to drape an arm and leg over her luscious form. Mel held me to her, and after kissing me gently, we both drifted off into a contented sleep.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The next day Mel's parents were in awe of the pristine beauty of the wide-open space. True to form, John pointed out culturally important sites and gave me the lowdown on ranching, farming, and supporting businesses. Mary gave me a general feel for the people who lived in the surrounding areas. They wished aloud that they could afford one or two acres to build a new farm home and grow organic vegetables that they could sell at the local farmers' market or even to local eateries. Without saying a word, I silently made note of this before turning my attention to their daughter.

Surprisingly Mel showed me her gift of critical insight. After eying the land, she pointed to a knoll on the northern edge of the area that gradually flatten to meet a small running stream. "If I had to live here, I'd build my house there with that hill at my back to protect me from the wind that blows from ocean to the north. My house would face south with the flowing stream crossing in front of it. The water will keep my open pasture on the other side green year-round and help sustain the livestock that I would raise."

When I asked what she would raise, Mel blew me away with "geese and ducks" since they are pretty self-sustaining and would take to the gentle stream being waterfowl. She added quickly that she could sell their eggs, feathers, fat, livers for pate, and meat to the high-end restaurants of the resort down the highway."

Then after a short pause, she mused, "And if crops were grown in the surrounding gentlemen farms, I might want to venture into beekeeping and honey production... maybe even look into brewing liquor using honey...but I will have to do more research." When Mel finished and saw the look of amazement on her parents' and my face, all she could say was, "What?"

~ ~ ~ ~

That night was a Camara family gathering as relatives from across the island treked to the northern tip to renew acquaintances with Mel and meet her 'older' boyfriend. It was a flurry of faces, activities, food, and drinks, and downright homey goodness that I had never experienced before.

I had been corralled by her uncles and older cousin for what seemed like an endless round of drinking. Before long I was really buzzed (actually on the verge of becoing bombed) when I was physically extracted from the group by Mel. "Excuse me...you polluted bastards...but I've got to get my drunken 'boyfriend' into the shower and then into bed." Then with a dazzling smile, Mel said, "I know you will understand." And then to the rather bawdy toasts of the group, Mel hauled a rather tipsy me to the shower.

I knew I should have objected, but didn't as Mel turned on the water, and made me lean against her as she quickly stripped me naked. Suddenly, I was shoved into the shower that proved invigorating and cleared my addled senses. I then felt a nude presence join me in the shower and then realized that it was Mel. Murmuring in my ear, "Relax, Alan, I've got you. I'm going to wash you, towel you dry, and then put you to bed. And after I shower, I will join you...and we will see what happens from there."

I couldn't believe how lovely and sexually appealing Mel was until I found I had sprouted one hell of an erection (something that I hadn't experienced in years). Instead of being aghast at my bodily response to her nudity, Mel smiled with satisfaction and made no effort to conceal her nudity.

"Great boobs!" jumped out of my open mouth as Mel's outstanding breasts loomed before my startled eyes. My hands automatically were drawn to them and they were full and had a good heft to them as I cupped them. Then fondling and squeezing them, I found her tits were incredibly firm and yet spongy. I loved how her meaty nipples stiffened and press noticeably against my massaging palms.

"Thanks, I think they're nice...ahhh...but if you intend to feel me up...that does feel good...you might as well hand-wash me while I do you". And that, Mel squirted body wash over her boobs and I rubbed the slippery soap all over her sensuous wet body while trying to tip-toe to kiss her under the shower waters.

"Oooh, Alan, if you keep that up you're liable to make me cum which is something I don't want to do right here. How about you lean back and let me finish washing you." Soapy fingers cupped my nuts and rolled and washed them gently before grasping my sprouted erection to slide slowly up and down my throbbing shaft.

"Hmmm, just right. Not too big...and definitely not too small...just the right thickness..." Then there was a knock on the bathroom door, and Mel sighed, "Aahh, I better rinse us off and dry us...because others want to use the bathroom. But once I get you in bed..."

Wrapping towels around ourselves and gathering our clothes from the floor, we made a mad dash to our bedroom to the surprise and laughter of those relatives in the hallway. Leaping into bed, we kissed, caressed, and giggled at our newfound naked naughtiness. "I love you, Alan Chang. Am I glad I had to nerve and curiosity to sit down next to you that day that seems like a lifetime ago?"

"I know I shouldn't feel this way...'cuz I'm older than your dad...but I love you Mel... plain and simple. You have revigorated my stale life, are beautiful beyond comparison, and a diamond in the rough with such potential. I want you..."

Then in the soft light of the room's night light, I dropped my head to find and slurp into my hungry mouth one of her rigid rubbery nipples, sucking on it like a newborn infant to his mother's tit. "God, your nipples are so sweet...I could suck on them all day long...too bad they don't give milk."

"Ohhh, they will someday...unless you plan to put me in the family way soon so that you can milk me dry. Oh, yeah, Alan, just like that. Yeah, play with the other nipple by tugging and tweaking it...shit, and you tell me that you were inept with women...liar! You're turning on so quickly and so much that I'm fricking sopping wet. Here...feel!" And with that, Mel took my free hand and shoved it between her inner thighs.

Her slippery sexual excitement instantly drenched my cupping hand, causing Mel to toss and groan when I gently squeezed her. Draping her long shapely legs over my shoulders, I press her back to completely expose her sex. One and then two fingers were eased into Mel to her gasp of surprise and delight. Then pumping them in and out, my fingertips found and began to rapidly frig her ridged G-spot.

With the fingers of my other hand, I eased back the fleshy hood to discover the biggest fucking clitoris I' had ever seen. Fully engorged and nearly as thick as the tip of my little finger, and stiffly protruded from the top of her swollen pussy slit. My lips descended and latched on her fat love button, madly sucking and tongue lashing it. Mel cried out and clamping her thighs together to entrap my head as she tossed and turned uncontrollably.

"You fucking son-of-a-bitch!" cried Mel as she panted breathlessly under my simultaneous oral and digital assault on her sex, "Don't stop...I'm burning up! Having such a hard time breathing...oh, fuck, fuck, fuck...my guts are so damn tight. I'm going...yeah...I'm going to cum real soon! Just a little bit more...and...oh, shit...I'm cumming...argghh!... argghh!!...argghh!!!"

I held a thrashing Mel who was consumed by her orgasmic throes until she collapsed in a sweat-drench heap, I slid my body upward, forcing her legs further back until they framed her lovely face. In my fifty-five years, I have never had such a raging hard-on or a more willing lover, and I wasn't going to waste this golden opportunity. Positioning my dickhead at her oozing cunt opening, I leaned forward and forcefully drove my cock the hottest, wettest, and tightest cunt I have ever had.

I fucked my lovely Hawaiian lover like a virile young man possessed by the overwhelming urge to make this woman mine. Sweat dripped freely from me as my groin slapped sharply against her exposed femininity, spurred on by the soft grunt that escaped her lips with each thrust into her churning twat. My nuts became excruciatingly tight and before I knew it, I rammed as far as I could between her spread legs and with a deep guttural grunt, exploded into her womanhood what seemed like a tsunami of scalding white lava.

My face smashed between Mel's boobs as I wallowed in total exhaustion. Cradling my head in her arms, my young lover stoked my back soothingly. "Oh, my God, that was fucking outstanding for a fifty-five-year-old lonely bachelor," murmured Mel. "Ummm...I could definitely get used to being regularly fucked like that by a certain dirty-old man...definitely."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When we returned to Oahu I gave Mel a key to my house and she promptly moved in, making my house into our home. After assessing and secretively purchasing available agricultural acreage, we worked collaboratively to take advantage of the loophole in Hawaii's land-use law regarding "gentlemen's farms/ranches."