A Sweet Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breaking up our acquired land into parcels of five to seven acres, we inserted into the sales agreement a requirement that the farm/ranch output of each parcel would meet, if not exceed, the current farm-generated threshold to demonstrate proper use of agriculturally-designated lands. If the tenant failed to do so, the land would revert to us at fair-market value.

Mel was instrumental in developing a sales program and was the face that local entrepreneurs as well as the wealthy out-of-state investors associated with our innovative development. When put on the market, the response our conceptual plan was fantastic and with the exception for our parcel and an adjacent small three-acre lot for her parents (which we did not tell them about), our gated farm/ranch community that catered to entrepreneurs, organic farmers, and niche ranchers sold out like hotcakes.

We began planning our new Kamuela house and being Chinese and inherently superstitious, I (with Mel's encouragement) hired a well-known feng shui master to look at our parcel and to advise us as to the best placement and orientation of our new home. With an architect whom I had worked with previously, we made a trip to the Big Island and were surprised that Mel's instinctive placement of her dream home was what the feng shui master would have recommended. Mel then consulted with the architect and the master to work out the general floor plan and key features.

On the flight back, the feng shui master pulled me aside and muttered confidentially, "Alan, the Hawaiian girl of yours is a keeper. She is instinctively in tune with the flow of energy and the nature around her. That is rare for one so young...as well as, pretty. Hmmm, whatever you do, don't lose her...she is your lucky charm."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Ooh, you dirty old Chinese man! Did you really work me over...making me get on my hands and knees...that then taking me from behind? Talk about animalistic rutting... slam-bam without the-thank-you-ma'am. God, how I love it. You still got it for a fifty-seven-year-old man."

Kissing on her sweaty back, I sighed, "That's because you make me feel decades younger, my seductive part-Hawaiian lovely. You are what has been missing from my life...and am I so glad that you decided to set yourself next to me that day so long ago."

"I love you, Alan, more than you'll ever know. I don't know what I would do without you..." murmured Mel before turning her head and softly beginning to cry.

"Hey, why are you crying? Didn't I just give you one hell of an orgasm?"

"Yeah, you did...but...Alan," Mel mumbled as she twisted her body, making my dick slip regretfully from her clinging twat. "I've got something that I need to tell you...that may change how you feel about me." Then inhaling deeply, Mel softly and hesitantly said, "I'm late...very late. When I didn't have my period, I thought it would come any day...but it has been two months already. Please don't be mad but I'm pregnant. Oooh, before you say anything, let me say that I didn't trick you...and didn't do it on purpose. Somehow I must have missed a pill or two.

"I am so confused and don't know how to say this right, but here goes. I know that we've lived for the moment...and never have talked about our future together ...but I am twenty-seven now...and my biological clock is ticking...and I want kids. And no...you don't have to marry me. Among us Hawaiians, children are blessings, and getting married is not a prerequisite to having kids. I do, however, hope that you will at least acknowledge our children and support them. If you don't want to, however, I will go it alone and move back to the Big Island and my family."

I was simply stunned. What made Mel think that I didn't love her enough to marry her and make our child legitimate? What made her think I didn't want kids too? Then suddenly the pieces of our future fell into place.

"Mel shut the fuck up!" erupted from my lips. "You are mine, and I am yours. Our child...or should I say, children because I want more than one...will be ours. When you move back to the Big Island, it will be as my wife... something that I should have done a long time ago. So, stop this nonsense, and let's begin planning our wedding."

With a squeal of delight, Mel threw herself over me, covering me with passionate kisses as she obscenely rubbed her nakedness against mine before her mouth descend upon and swallowed my cock, desperately sucking on it and trying to revitalize it so that she could really show me her appreciation (God, I love how my young lover expresses her agreement and happiness).

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

At the ripe old age of sixty, I find myself sitting on my front porch watching my two young ones, Cori and her younger brother, David, trying to herd the geese towards their three-sided shed, and having the geese chase after them to their squeal of childish delight.

As she did those five years ago, Mel sat beside me watching our offspring and looking out over our gated farming/ranching community as the afternoon sun set into the Pacific. Her venture into the raising of waterfowl (geese and duck) proved to be highly profitable with the fine-dining restaurants of the Kona Coast clamoring for her birds and their by-products (fat, pate, and eggs). The feathers of her birds have found their niche in terms of pillows, comforters, and the crafts. Lately, she hooked up with a young woman who was into brewing, and with the honey of her bees, produced a fine but distinct batch of mead that proved extremely popular in the local bars and lounges.

Her family was thrilled with our wedding gift to them of a small but meaningful plot of a three-acres that was just before our parcel as well as some financial loan (that they never had to repay) to build the house of their dream. Their organic vegetables and aquafarm-raised tilapia also provide a hit with local eateries. Since Mel got into brewing, they began beekeeping and brewing too. When the Camara clan gathered for tasting sessions of their liquid refreshments, good times were had by all.

"Am I glad you decided to walk into a lonely bachelor's life five years ago, Mel? I was so lonely but didn't know it until you came along. This is for you, Mrs. Chang," I said as I kissed my wife, "for seducing me with your sexy wiles and making me a happy man, my lovely Sugar Baby."

I started to lean over to kiss her again but Mel beat me to the punch and holding my face, planted one hell of a sizzling kiss on my lips. "It's I who should be thanking you. You took a witless part-Hawaiian girl and gave her a focus on her life and happiness that she always yearned for. Who would have thought that my older lover would become my Sugar Daddy and shower me with blessings?"

Then with a whimsical smile on her lips, Mel added, "And speaking of blessings...I've asked my parents to stop over to gather our children for an overnighter at grandpa's and grandma's place. So, while our children are preoccupied with my parents, how about my Sugar Daddy stripping his Sugar Baby butt-fucking naked. Then after making me kneel on the bed with my face against the mattress, do you want to mount and take me like Bull taking a prized heifer?

"If I figured it out correctly, I should be ovulating about now and after nine months, you'll be able to milk me like you did the last two times you blessed me with your child. You did say that drinking my mother's milk straight from the tap makes you feel youthful? So, does my dirty-old Chinese man feel up to it?"

"Oh, yeah!" resounded between my two ears as I took Mel's hand and practically dragged her to our bedroom. "Fuck, what more could a sixty-year-old man ask for than to make lusty love to his young Sugar Baby of a wife and to put her in the family way? Nothing!"