A Swift Rebound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ok?" She asks sweetly.

"No," I admit hontestly, "This is all too fucked up and surreal."

Surprisingly Taylor shrugs, "I don't see what's fucked up about this, you are single now you deserve something nice from the way you were dumped."

"Yeah but you know you are famous you could have any guy you want," I argue and surprisingly Taylor rolls her eyes.

"Duh yeah I know that it's my choice and I'm choosing to help you get over Erin," Taylor says, placing her left hand on my crotch.

I forget who Erin is or was as Taylor Swift touches my cock. Her hand gropes and squeezes my pant covered bulge leaving me already biting my lip fighting the urge to cum. It isn't like Taylor has a magic instant cock melting grip but the fact that it is the actual Taylor Swift grabbing my dick that has me almost over the edge in seconds.

"You cum yet?" Taylor asks and I feel my face flush crimson.

"N.. N.... No," I manage to whimper out fighting hard against my own body so as not to embarrass myself in front of Taylor.

"It's ok if you do, I get how me touching your cock can make you wanna blow early," The blonde explains.

"Uhhhh you've done this with other fans?" I ask and Taylor laughs.

"Why do guys always want to be my first fan to have fucked me after a show?" Taylor asks in a confused tone, "Is it like taking a virginity thing or do you really not like the idea of other men getting to spoil me before you?"

I don't know how to answer that but as Taylor squeezes my bulge harder I forget the question. Opening my eyes and staring directly at her perfect smiling face is both the worst and best idea I've ever had. I groan and lose control, seeing Taylor's face between my knees smiling up at me is more than I can handle. My cock bursts and at least a week's worth of built up spunk fires into the crotch of my pants. I feel ashamed at cumming so fast but Taylor's hand keeps squeezing guiding me through my super fast orgasm. My body shivers and my cock keeps spilling cum until finally I go limp and take a deep breath.

"There we go got that first one out of the way," Taylor smiles, she is clearly used to guy's cumming fast.

I want to thank her but I'm still breathless from my massive orgasm. My tiredness quickly goes as when I feel Taylor snapping open the button on my pants. I sit up and look down in amazement as the world famous singer is opening up my pants. She starts pulling down on the waistband and out of instinct I raise my hips allowing her to pull them down my legs.

"Fuck," I groan looking down to see the mess I've made of my own underwear.

My dark blue boxers are completely soaked through with cum. The big wet patch is nothing but embarrassing but as I blush Taylor just smiles.

"Holding it in for a few days?" She asks as she pulls my pants off my ankles.

"Yeah I'm so sorry I couldn't," I start to explain but Taylor shakes her head.

"I told you that you have nothing to be sorry about, I know guys have more than one cum load ready for me," She says with a big beaming smile.

My limp cock twitches at the idea of cumming multiple times for Taylor. The pop star grabs the waistband of my boxers and lifts them up but strangely she isn't pulling them down instead she is folding them over. The cum filled crotch of my boxers is now completely out in the open along with my messy cum soaked cock. I feel my cheeks blush darker as the dirty post cum sex smell starts to fill the room. Taylor doesn't seem embarrassed at all and instead takes a big sniff soaking up the stench of sweat and sex.

"Holy shit," I mutter watching Taylor sniff my post orgasm mess.

"Oh if you think that's kinky watch this," Taylor smirks before lowering her head and flicking her tongue out against my messy boxers.

"UH HOLY SHIT," I gasp trying to sit still as Taylor Swift starts licking the spunk stains off my undies.

I've never even thought about a girl doing that before let alone seeing one do it. Now Taylor Swift, one of the most famous people in the world is licking my cum out of my boxers. She looks up at me and winks as her red lips slide over the soaking wet fabric of my undies. Like one of her own cats Taylor licks away at my crotch happily scooping up blobs of cum stuck to my boxers. I've never seen a girl this horny for cum that she would lick it up off my own undies. Taylor laps away until the damp crotch is clean of all the big blobs of spunk then she looks up at me playfully licking her big red lips.

"That was nice but I wanna taste the real thing now," Taylor purrs slowly, wrapping her fingers around my slick shaft.

I freeze in place, Taylor Swift is touching my cock. Really her licking up my spunk should have been a bigger deal but skin on skin contact with one of the most famous women in the world and the fact it's basically a porno handshake is mindblowing. My cock agrees as it starts to twitch back into life against Taylor's soft palm. I blew one of the bigger loads of my life only a few minutes ago now with one touch Taylor has me back and ready for more.

"Mmmm I must be one of your fav jerk off targets if you can get it up for me that quickly," Taylor says and all I can do is nod in agreement.

My cock twitches again and Taylor squeezes my sticky shaft making me moan.

"Your ex ever make your cock feel like this?" Taylor teases and I quickly shake my head.

"Talk to me," Taylor asks as she slowly moves her palm down to the base of my cock, "I'm trying to make it up to you but you can't just sit there in silence like I'm just some hooker.'

"Oh God Taylor," I whimper as the thought of Miss Swift as a high class call girl fills my mind and makes my cock rock hard.

"Naughty boy," The blonde teases and I wonder if she is a mind reader or if I am just so obvious with my sexual thoughts.

"I bet your stuck up bitch of an ex-girlfriend never took the time to give you a proper mind blowing handjob right?" Taylor asks as her hand starts moving up and down my hard dick.

I gasp no and sink my fingers into the armrests of my chair as Taylor Swift jerks me off. Normally bringing up an ex during any kind of sex is an instant mood killer but the way Taylor is almost verbally dissmissing her so cocky that she will do better makes it so much hotter. I almost wish Erin was here so she can watch her idol Taylor giving me a perfect slow handjob. It's clear to me now that I'm certainly not the first fan Taylor has treated like this. Her touch and speed of stroking my cock is perfect even at this slow pace she has me biting the inside of my lip. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that Taylor is so talented that she can even make cock stroking look like another one of her perfect skills.

"I'm gonna take every great moment you had with her and replace them with thoughts of me instead," Taylor says firmly before squeezing my shaft.

"Uhhhhhhh fuck," I whimper feeling like Taylor is completely owning me mind, body and soul.

She jerks her hand a little faster picking up a rhythm going up and down my cock. Her firm grip already makes it feel like she is milking a fresh load of cum straight up from my balls. The feeling is intense and I'm already starting to sweat. Every time I look down and see a lingerie-clad Taylor Swift on her knees working my cock a fresh tingle of pleasure shoots right up my spine. This is insane 3 hours ago I had a nice quiet life, a good job and a steady girlfriend. Now I'm internet famous and Taylor Swift is pumping my cock. The most shocking thing about all of this is the fact that Taylor has a big wide smile plastered across her face as she plays with my cock.

"Good boy, such a good boy you have so much cum for me don't you?" Taylor softly teases.

"Uhhhhhh fuck yes Taylor," I groan back fighting the urge to lift my hips up off my chair.

Taylor slides her hand up and down my shaft grinning at my reaction. My shaft throbs in her grip and I can't believe I'm fighting the need to cum again so soon after my first load.

"Oh fuck Taylor I'm close," I whimper biting my lip to try and hold out as long as I can.

Taylor looks surprised for a second before that teasing smile returns.

"Poor baby Erin didn't treat you right at all if you've got so much built up cum," The blonde purrs.

I can only nod as my cock throbs harder desperate to milk out more cum. Looking at Taylor gripping my cock I'm reminded of all the times I jerked off to her holding a microphone. Seeing her hand firmly gripping around my shaft is enough to make my balls ache.

"Oh shit please I need to cum oh fuck please," I gasp as Taylor deliberately slows down her strokes.

"I will let you cum Andy but first I need to ask you a very naughty question," Taylor says, continuing to smirk at me.

In all my wildest dreams and fantasies about the sexy blonde never once did I have her down as being such a tease. She is slowly working my cock keeping me just on the edge all while keeping eye contact with me. Taylor's big beaming eyes and teasing smile are enough to make me cum on my own. My eyes right now however are drawn away from her face and over to her free arm.

"Where did you most like to shoot your load over? You know when you jerked for me?" Taylor asks calmly as I freak out.

I thrash in my chair but Taylor ignores my spasms and keeps stroking. Her free arm is now behind her back doing something and my fried out overstimulated brain can't work out what it is till Taylor's bra goes slack.

"UHHHHHHH HOLY FUCK," I yell as the idea of seeing Taylor Swift's bare tits melts though my body.

"Not yet," She says and I get another patented Taylor smirk that only makes me wanna cum more.

"Answer my question and I'll lose the top," Taylor offers, making me groan as my mind goes blank.

"YOUR TITS," I almost scream, "I WANNA COVER YOUR BIG TITS."

Taylor smiles and moves her arms letting her bra drop forward. I feel the lace hitting my bare feet but I don't do anything but stare at Taylor's chest. Unsurprisingly her tits are paler than the rest of her toned body because with paps always around chances to sunbathe topless are slim. Her pale tits look perfect however just the right size to be grabbed and squeezed. My eyes are drawn to her pale pink nipples which are rock hard and look like little blobs of icing on top of a cake. I'm not just stunned by Taylor's nipples, I am in love with her perfect pale boobs. Without thinking I reach out and rub my fingertips against Taylor's rock hard nipples.

"Mmmmmmmm finally," Taylor purrs and I look up at her face confused.

"What? I should get some pleasure too, right?" Taylor questions, "I know I'm here to make up for your ex but that doesn't mean you get to lie back and let me do all the work.

Somewhere in my confused, horny heartbroken brain a light goes off. I can touch Taylor Swift is the only thought loudly screaming throughout my entire body. Without another second of thought I reach down and grab Taylor by the waist dragging up to me.

"No wait I wasn't finished yet," Taylor whines as my cock slips out of her grasp.

"You can play more later," I say quickly sitting a topless Taylor Swift on my lap, "But first I wanna...."

I don't finish my own sentence as my own lust overtakes me and I push my face right into Taylor's chest. Taylor is surely giggling at me diving my face between her tits like I'm a horny teenager just out to motorboat some bare breasts. The second my lips touch her bare flesh I feel Taylor stiffen on top of me. Her hands are on the top of my head running through my short locks as I kiss the skin between her breasts.

"Fuck, good boy," Taylor hisses as my lips brush against her skin.

I'm completely convinced I died earlier and this is now heaven. A topless Taylor Swift is moaning and grinding in my lap rubbing right up against my exposed wet cock. My lips move kissing across Taylor's bare breast bringing another soft teasing moan from the blonde. My fingers dig into her hips as I keep my face pressed between her soft cleavage.

"Mmmmmm you really like my boobs don't you?" Taylor asks and I just nod into her bust.

The pop star giggles then gasps as I run my bare tongue over her breast and across her nipple.

"Sensitive?" I ask pointlessly as I lick across her light skinned nipple drawing an even bigger reaction from Taylor.

Her whole body twitches and her panty covered pussy grinds off my cock. Now both of us are moaning and getting sweaty, both sinking deeper into pleasure. I run my tongue firmly across Taylor's nipple desperate for a louder reaction and I get one.

"FUCK YES SUCK MY NIPPLE," Taylor moans loudly and I do as ordered.

My lips wrap around the soft pale skin of her nipple. I start slowly sucking and am rewarded with Taylor twitching in my lap once again. Her panties grind over my cock and I swear they feel damp but so many of my senses are being fed at once I'm not sure. The idea I could make Taylor Swift wet sends a surge of pleasure through my cock making it flex and rub between Taylor's legs.

"MMMMMMMM BITE IT," Taylor orders and I gently sink my teeth into her nipple.

Taylor rewards me with another loud moan and her fingers scratch down my scalp. I bite down and suck hard on Taylor's soft nipple fueled by her moans of pleasure. My hands push and rub around her hips slowly moving lower. Taylor lets out another big moan as I switch targets and show some love to her other nipple. Sucking on Taylor's soft pink nub it's madness to think that an hour ago I thought my life was over. Taylor wiggles in my lap trying to keep my cock pressed up against her panty covered crotch. I help her out by spreading my legs giving her more room to sit perfectly on my lap rubbing her soft lace panties over my damp dick.

"Mmmmmmm what else gets you off about me?" The blonde purrs playfully as she reaches back to unlace her sweaty looking corset.

"Is this just an ego trip for you?" I tease back gently pulling on one of her spit soaked nipples with my teeth as I reach back and help her undress.

Taylor squeals and wiggles against me harder as I pull at her rock hard nipple. I am running on instinct now as my brain has just shut down and I'm left with my more primal horny thoughts. Teasing her back feels like the right thing to do, if I keep treating her like mega star Taylor Swift I'll cum too fast again and this dream will be over. Taylor has shown me what to do, be confident and give all her teasing play back to her and I intend to do just that. She pulls off her corset and flings it somewhere over my head away into my living room. My hands move quickly off her hips and slide over that perfectly flat toned stomach she always proudly shows off.

"Mmmmmm well maybe a little," Taylor finally replies, rewarding me with another flash of that brilliant smile.

"But I want you to feel good too, I wanna help you get over her," Taylor moans, getting distracted as my hands rub over her belly.

I'm not surprised Taylor Swift has the softest skin I've ever felt but I am surprised it's the most sensitive. I have never just rubbed a girl's stomach and have her moan like this. My brain half kicks into gear screaming into my subconscious that Taylor is getting off to this. She is hot to fuck a horny freshly dumped fan and the idea of being part of a Taylor Swift fantasy has me moaning too.

"Tell me more," Taylor groans, "Tell me what parts of my body turn you on."

For the first time in what feels like a long time I feel my lips curl into a big smile.

"Well I've always loved your ass," I say creeping my hands around Taylor's body to cup her firm cheeks.

The second my fingers grip bare skin I have to fight the urge not to cum. Being right about Taylor wearing a thong is one thing, feeling Taylor's ass in a thong is overwhelming. Her cheeks feel so firm and thick as I let my fingers squeeze into her skin.

"God guys are such pervs," Taylor responds leaning over to kiss my lips, "Always lusting over my pretty little ass.

I gasp as her lips lightly brush over mine, hopefully leaving lipstick stains. Groaning as she pulls back I lean up to try and kiss her properly but she moves away then grinds her panties off my aching hard shaft.

"Can you blame us?" I growl digging my fingers softly into her flesh squeezing the ass I've used as wank bait so much over the last few years.

"Well I mean since I found out guys love jerking over my ass I have been shaking it more on stage just to treat you," Taylor purrs softly as I squeeze her ass.

"Uhhhghh thank you," I moan sincerely, "Always loved jerking off to you on stage."

"Naughty fuck if you were at my show tonight you would have been jerking off right in the crowd wouldn't you?" Taylor asks as I nod my head.

Taylor grins and pushes herself up off my body just to reposition herself. She straddles me, getting comfortable on my lap with her legs either side of me and her arms round my neck. I let out another whimpering moan as the crotch of panties brushes against my hard shaft with even more force than before.

"You're thinking of fucking me like this aren't you?" Taylor asks wisely.

I nod and she wriggles her body around rubbing the soft fabric of her panties harder against my shaft.

"Holy fuck," I whimper, "I don't wanna cum again.

Taylor laughs, "You mean you would rather cum on my tits?"

I nod again feeling like a desperate puppy agreeing to anything for a treat. Taylor even pets and runs her fingers through my short hair again. I let out a groan and my fingers firmly squeeze into her soft cheeks in response.

"You know I'm starting to think you are way more into my ass than my tits," Taylor teases looking down at me.

My eyes lock with hers for a second before moving back down towards her naked chest. I can't even remember what happened to make me have a semi naked Taylor Swift in my lap but I hope it keeps happening. Tilting my head forward I press my face into one of Taylor's soft boobs.

"That's it baby, let it all out on me," Taylor coos passionately.

I kiss and suck at any flesh I can as my fingers work harder against Taylor's cheeks. This could easily be heaven as Taylor's hard nipple ends up in my mouth so I can suck on it. Taylor moans digging her nails into my scalp so my fingers dig into her cheeks as hard as I can grab.

"Mmmmm dirty boy trying to bruise me before my next show," Taylor moans then smirks.

I look up and focus on those powerful red lips just inches in front of me. Pushing my head up I kiss Taylor hard, pressing my lips firmly into hers. Taylor kisses back as hard as me with her hands now down and holding onto my shoulders. I stand up and spin around, lightly staggering with the world famous popstar still presses into my lap till I drop down and end up sitting on my sofa

"Tell me what you want," Taylor gasps, breaking the kiss.

Her red lipstick is smudged from the kiss and it makes this Goddess somehow even hotter.

"Uhhhhhh fuck me," I moan as her panty covered crotch slides over my shaft once again.

"Well stud I'd love to have you bent over but all my straps are at home," Taylor giggles.

It's a credit to how mind blowing Taylor is that I find the idea of her wearing a fake cock arousing. Shaking my head I try to remind myself I'm straight as Taylor opens her mouth to tease me again.

"No let me fuck you," I gasp aloud quickly before Taylor can speak.

Clearly caught out, Taylor stops grinding on me with her mouth still wide open. I worry I'm the one who has pushed it too far but Taylor smiles.

"Come on Andy you can do better than that," Taylor taunts openly challenging me again.

"Don't tell me your dumb ex didn't like any dirty talk?" Taylor adds and my cock twitches.

"Uhhhhh pull those panties to the side and ride me," I grunt, feeling the sweat run down my back sticking me to the sofa.

"You mean the sort of thing a naughty slut would do?" Taylor asks and I nod.