A Swift Rebound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Taylor please," I add quickly with a groan.

"Say it," Taylor demands and what's left of my confused horny brain understands what she wants.

"Uhhhhhhhh pull those fucking panties to the side and ride my dick like a good little slut," I groan out looking directly into Taylor's eyes.

Taylor squeals in delight, leaning forward and kissing me firmly.

"You like that?" I ask when she breaks the kiss.

Taylor nods, "Not all the time but yeah sometimes I like being a slut and this is the sluttiest thing I've done in a while."

I want to ask about the sluttiest thing she has ever done but I decide I wanna be the sluttiest thing she's done. My hand moves down between Taylor's legs and presses into her lingerie clad pussy. She's soaking wet and that makes me grin before Taylor lets out a happy purr as I touch her intimately. I rub at her wet pussy until my cock gives a needy demanding throb. My fingers dig into the wet fabric and tug it to the side. I'm not at the perfect angle to see Taylor Swift's pussy but that doesn't matter. One push of my hips and my throbbing cock comes into contact with Taylor's bare pussy and the feeling is electric.

"Uhhhhhhhhhh fuck," We both moan identically.

I thrust again and my bare shaft slaps against her wet pussy and I'm sure I'm in heaven.

"You trying to fuck me?" Taylor teases as her fingers scratch the back of my neck.

"YESSSSSS PLEASE," I mindlessly groan.

I hear another Taylor giggle then a lustful pant from the blonde. She starts to lower herself down brushing the tip of my shaft directly against her pussy lips. I tense up and flex with everything I have not to cum right there and then.

"Hold your dick still," Taylor orders.

I happily reach out and grab the base of my shaft. Squeezing harder than I need to just to stop myself losing control I take a deep breath and wait. Taylor Swift holds my shoulder to steady herself before she sinks down on top of my throbbing swollen cock. No moment in my life will ever top this and I don't care as Taylor's tight pussy swallows up my dick.

"MMMMMMM FUCK THAT'S NICE," Taylor growls happily.

My hand lets go of my shaft as Taylor keeps sinking downwards. Her hands release the grip on my shoulder to curl back round my neck.

"UHHHHHHHH SHIT TAYLOR," I helplessly moan at her.

I know her first bounce is going to make me cum and there is nothing I can do about it. My body is sweating buckets all over my sofa but I also don't care. All the fight I've put in to keep from cumming while Taylor teased and grinded on my cock feels totally wasted now.

"You'd better be close," Taylor breathlessly pants into my ear.

All I can do is nod as I'm so helpless and close to blowing inside the world famous popstar.

"Good boy," Taylor purrs in my ear and it almost finishes me off right there.

I'm sweating so badly and straining every muscle in my body like it's an intense workout. My brain is trying not to overthink the fact I'm seconds away from orgasming inside Taylor Swift. She slides down my shaft again and I let out another mindless whimper.

"I'm not gonna stop," Taylor hisses, "You better get hard inside me straight away cause I'm not fucking done."

I groan and go to open my mouth to complain when Taylor roughly slams herself down onto my hard dick. She is going all out fiercely riding me to the point where my sofa starts to squeak. Taylor's toned powerful body rides me hard and it's pointless to hang on. I submit and roll my head back as I finally stop fighting the need to cum. Taylor lands down hard on top of my cock again as my whole shaft twitches inside her pussy then erupts.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH GOD FUCK," I howl in pleasure.

I thrust back up into Taylor like an uncontrolled animal as my cock unloads inside her. My balls ache from the sudden almost violent orgasm I induced on myself. Taylor seems shocked too as she collapses on top of me pressing her naked tits into my chest. I shiver over the thought of filling Taylor Swift up with my cum as finally my cock goes limp. Taking a shaking breath I finally start to calm down, feeling sore but very satisfied.

"You ok?" I ask a panting Taylor who is resting her head on my sweaty shoulder.

"Mmmmmm yeah wish all boys came like that," Taylor mumbles with a giggle at the end.

"What inside you?" I ask making Taylor groan and sit up.

"You guys are all so fucking creepy," She frowns looking annoyed, "All got this obsession with knocking me up."

I can't help but laugh at that, "Can you blame us? Every guy would wanna lay claim to making the hottest girl on Earth pregnant."

Taylor grins then looks slightly embarrassed which only makes her cuter. I lean over wrapping my arms around her tanned sweaty body holding her close.

"You forgotten your ex yet?" Taylor whispers carefully into my ear.

"What ex?" I answer honestly.

All the anger and rejection I was feeling before have been totally washed away. Fucking Taylor Swift porbably could make me forget every single moment in my life up until now

"Good boy Andy," Taylor purrs, leaning up and pressing her lips into mine.

I happily melt into the soft kiss from one of the biggest superstars in the world. Taylor moans into the kiss and starts properly making out with me. Feeling her tongue pushing into my mouth makes my recently drained cock twitch into life. Normally it would take me a while to get hard again but there is no recovery time when Taylor Swift is sitting on top of your cock. My cock starts to twitch and poke between Taylor's legs making her giggle.

"Still got some more in you stud?" Taylor teases.

"Don't think I could ever go soft on you," I smirk back, getting another Taylor smile in return.

"You will," Taylor says confidently putting her hands back on my shoulders, "But only once I drain you completely."

My cock twitches again and I let out a groan over the thought of being milked dry by Taylor Swift. She grinds off my limp cock and I feel myself getting turned on. Two loads really should be my limit but this is Taylor Swift we are talking about. Just looking down at her naked sweat stained body sends the blood pumping back into my shaft.

"Mmmmm that's it get hard, you are not done with me yet,"Taylor coos as I get hard against her thigh.

She reaches down and skillfully wraps her soft hand around my shaft. I groan at Taylor's hand working over my aching wet dick. This isn't going to take long. I wonder to myself as Taylor expertly strokes me again.

"Get hard for me," Taylor orders firmly.

I moan softly and find I don't have to struggle too hard to get stiff. My cock twitches and starts to slowly grow in Taylor's soft grip.

"Come on you only given me two loads and I've not even been properly fucked yet," Taylor whines in a bratty tone.

"Uhhhhhhh can't help it," I whimper as the blood flows into my cock.

"Good boy give me more fucking cock," Taylor groans leaning forward and kissing my cheek.

She kisses hard then adds her teeth by biting down my chin. The sudden rush of pain makes me hard again but I feel so sensitive that I'm already fighting the urge to beg for cum.

"Fuck Taylor I dunno if I can," I helplessly whimper.

That feeling of shame washes over, being not good enough to fuck Taylor Swift feels worse than being publically dumped in front of millions. Taylor doesn't look upset or disappointed with me, instead she is grinning.

"So you think you can't go no more?" Taylor asks, still beaming like the cat that got the cream.

I try not to be too disappointed but I nod sadly. My cock is hard but it will only take a few thrusts before I unload again. I feel so bad and that feeling only gets worse when Taylor climbs off my lap. Panicking, I want to say sorry to her, ready and willing to offer anything to help get her off.

"Move," Taylor says to me firmly.

Eager to obey her I scramble off the sofa and then gasp. Taylor climbs onto my sofa kneeling right where I was sitting before leaning her body over the back rest.She grabs both slides of her tiny lace thong and pulls them right down to her bent over knees. Groaning, I stare at her fully exposed pussy trying to take in every detail. Her soft lips are pink but swollen clearly freshly fucked from my cock as well as being completely shaved. I watch the single hottest moment of my whole life as Taylor Swift bends over my sofa lifting her perfect ass up into the air.

"Still think you don't have enough left for me?" Taylor asks cheekily looking over her shoulder at me.

I gasp with my mouth wide open, unable to answer her. Taylor, bent over, naked and willing overrides any idea that I'm too sensitive and drained. My cock twitches and I move forward instantly to get behind Taylor.

"Just in my pussy big boy," Taylor looks back and grins, "Don't go getting any kinky thoughts like that."

I would feel disappointed if I wasn't already super excited about fucking Taylor from behind. Where my dick goes almost doesn't matter right now, I have no doubts that this is the hottest image I will ever get to enjoy in my life. A sweaty Taylor Swift is bent over my sofa ready for me to pound her with everything I got left. I get behind her and line up trying to be calm and trying not to grin like a happy idiot. Reaching out I grab one of Taylor's hips and squeeze softly.

"Hope you aren't gonna be that gentle when you are deep inside me," The blonde purrs.

"Uhhhhhhhg you are perfect," I moan back as my sensitive cock twitches.

"I know," Taylor looks back and beams, "Now fuck me."

It's the perfect order to obey and I don't want to make Taylor wait. I line up behind her and slowly push my hard sensitive cock into her. The blonde superstar looks round and moans softly as I slide inside her pussy. She feels tighter all bent over but nothing is going to stop me from filling her up. My grip on her hip gets tighter as I squeeze her perfect tanned skin struggling to go balls deep inside Taylor Swift.

"MMMMMMMMM that's it I want everything you got," Taylor moans.

I gasp loudly and bury myself all the way inside Taylor's pussy. Her tight pussy grips and squeezes at my cock making my sensitive cock ache harder. The fact I've already broken and cum twice is the only reason I've not cum now.

"That's it forget all about your ex and pound me hard," Taylor moans back at me.

I wouldn't be able to remember my own name right now let alone my ex's as I pull back. Slamming forward into Taylor my hard sensitive cock could cum hard at any second. Instead Taylor moans in pleasure and I just whimper pathetically. My cock is starting to go numb and lose feeling as I try and hold back from orgasming inside Taylor's body. The perfect blonde pop star might have been draining me hard but she's keeping me hard so she can get off. I grit my teeth and pull out to slam in again desperate to give Taylor some of the pleasure she has given me. Trying to build up a rhythm when my cock is so fucked up is hard. I have to do my best for Taylor so I sweat and groan my way through the first few thrusts. Taylor lets out a few nice low moans and wiggles her ass at me trying to help keep me going. Slowly my cock starts to feel good and I can enjoy fucking a bent over Taylor Swift. My hands can't help but move and rub all over Taylor's asscheeks as they bounce in time with my thrusts.

"OHHHH FUCKKK," I cry out in delight.

This is utter perfection as I drill Taylor Swift from behind and squeeze her ass. Her moans are getting louder which pushes me on to thrust harder. I slam myself deeper and deeper until I am properly fucking this world famous popstar.

"MMMMMMM THAT'S IT ANDY FUCK MEEEEE," Taylor moans in encouragement.

Groaning loudly I pump myself into Taylor Swift as hard as I can. It's impossible for me in this state to even treat her like a woman let alone a world famous celebrity. I just need to pound into her like nothing else matters but getting my cock off one more time. Taylor doesn't seem to mind it either as she howls loudly with each thrust. My neighbors must be hearing all this but it will be the first time they have ever heard a girl scream with pleasure in my apartment.

"FUCK ME HARDER PLEASE," Taylor wails loudly.

I thrust and pound forward trying to give Taylor everything I have. Her sweaty body bounces back against mine as my thrusts get harder. The sofa starts to squeak and creak against the carpet from the force of our fucking. My hand squeezes harder down her tanned hip like I'm clinging on for dear life. Thrusting harder I let out a whimpering moan as my sensitive cock flexes inside Taylor.

"UHHHHHHHHHH I'M CLOSE, POUND ME HARDER, UHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK ME," Taylor howls loudly.

That talented singer's voice can really scream when she's fully into it. My ears are almost ringing as I keep pounding away smashing my sweaty body directly into Taylor's. I can feel my aching balls swell trying to force the very last drops of cum through my cock.

"UHHHHHHHHH," I grunt and almost lose my footing.

My hand grip slips off her thigh and to prevent myself from falling forward I reach out to grab the sofa. I miss the sofa and my hand slams right into the back of Taylor Swift's head. Pushing her head down past the edge of her sofa Taylor tips over and screams with pleasure and maybe fear as she falls forward head first. I've almost flipped the famous pop star over my sofa so thinking quickly I grab a handful of her hair and yank her back.

"OHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSS," Taylor howls as I pull back on her hair.

Her body starts convulsing and her pussy clamps down on my sensitive dick. My grunt of pleasure comes right after Taylor's as I blast a few weak drops of my third load of the day directly inside her. Taylor's scream of pleasure gets louder as I really do milk myself dry inside the pop star's body.

"UHHHHHHHHHH SHIT," I moan, sliding my limp messy cock out of Taylor.

I half collapse backwards on the sofa trying to resist the urge to curl up into a ball. My eyes stay on a bent over Taylor as she moans and shivers her way through a massive orgasm. No one will be able to take my pride away at getting to fuck Taylor Swift and bring her to orgasm. The big beaming smile plastered across my face will be there for months even if my body is utterly worn out. Taylor moans softly and slides down lying directly opposite me. I smile and softly touch the bottom of her foot which makes her giggle.

"I take it you are over your ex now?" Taylor asks softly and I nod.

All the anger and humiliation melted away a long time ago. Now I just feel amazing and super lucky to have had sex with one of the hottest women on the planet.

"Thank you," I say weakly and Taylor smiles.

"Oh no that was really good you have nothing to thank me for," Taylor says with that famous smile.

I roll my eyes at her and want to be charming and say a lot more about how perfect she is and how mind blowing the sex was. I watch Taylor run her hands through her messy hair and try not to panic about how hard I pulled it. Little daggers of fatigue start forming in the corners of my eyes and instead of talking I just loudly yawn. Taylor giggles sweetly as I try not to blush at making such a fool of myself in front of her.

"I'll take that as my cue to leave," Taylor smiles, sliding off my sofa with ease.

"No please don't go," I whimper pathetically, "I still got more in me."

Taylor stands over me with her naked body covered in a shiny layer of sweat and grins.

"You boys have such egos," She teases, leaning down and kissing my forehead.

I would love to jump up and pin her to the floor in order to prove her wrong but I can't. My body feels like jelly and if I can't stand to fuck Taylor Swift I'm not standing up for anything.

"Don't worry about it," Taylor beams, reading my expression, "This was awesome."

I can't help but beam with pride at the compliment as Taylor walks over to her coat. She picks it up and flings it gracefully around her naked body.

"Want me to leave you my panties?" Taylor asks as she grabs her bra and folds up her corset to go into one of her large coat pockets.

I shake my head, "No, too cruel to break up such a hot lingerie set."

Taylor giggles before scooping her panties up and flinging them at my face.

"Keep them. I can buy all the new lingerie I want but near impossible to get a pair that smells like me," Taylor teases.

I smile taking her panties off my face before getting serious, "Thank you Taylor I mean that, I'll never forget this."

Taylor gives me a rare embarrassed looking smile before doing her coat up.

"My pleasure and maybe next time I'm in town if I need it we might hook up again," Taylor beams.

I laugh, "You mean you think I wouldn't follow you to the ends of the earth for one more fuck session like that?"

"I know," Taylor rolls her eyes playfully, "But if I let all my ex fucks follow me around it would be bigger than my tour crew."

"Naughty girl," I smirk, trying to pull myself up but failing.

"No, no, no you stay there," Taylor warns, "Just lie there and think of me,"

I nod and lie back as Taylor walks past me. Turning my head I try my hardest to keep my eyes on her as she opens my front door.

"Goodbye and remember this wasn't a dream," Taylor giggles before walking out.

The door closes and for a few seconds I feel sad. I would love Taylor to come back in and cuddle me maybe even employ me as her fuck toy for the rest of the tour. That is an impossible wish, the fact we just had sex is beyond anything I could ever hoped for. I'm now almost glad I was dumped because I was just given the night of my life by Taylor Swift.