A Swiftly Changing World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nightshadow
nightshadow
2,784 Followers

As Sam and Bill set the coffee table down, I noticed that the girls in the background had already begun to get undressed- and all of them, including my daughter, had been dressed in such a way that getting naked was a quick and simple task. Sam started to take off his shirt while Bill followed suit. "I got them about four months ago, once we realized that we wanted to have our family fun in more places than just the bedrooms. As for how they work... each window is actually two panes of glass," my brother explained as he disrobed. I decided to do as the Romans do and started to get undressed while I listened, glancing up periodically at Polly, Beth and little Rebecca as more of their skin became visible. I'd never seen any of them naked before, not in person anyway, and it was a true pleasure to see how their bodies moved and flowed without clothes on. I was also happy to see that, like my own little girl, all of the women in Sam's family had clean-shaven pussy mounds. Meanwhile, I kept my ears attentive while my brother explained how the windows worked. "One pane is regular glass while the other is coated on one side with a special chemical. In between the two panes is a gas that, when an electrical current is introduced, bonds with the chemical-coated glass and forms an opaque film. When the current is shut off, the gas molecules disengage themselves from the glass and the window becomes clear again. From our side it looks like really thick tinting, but from the outside it looks exactly like a black mirror. You could stand out there with a thousand halogen beams and not see a single thing through our windows- unless you cut the electricity."

I nodded in appreciation of that. The marvels of modern science, I tell you, will never cease to amaze me. "Sounds expensive," I said as dropped my t-shirt next to my feet. Emily was already naked and making her way towards me with an excited smile on her face.

Bill had already gotten his pants off and sported a rather impressively thick piece of meat, already fully hard, but it didn't seem as long as mine or my brother's from the distance I was at. But thickness, they say, makes up for a lot when it comes to a woman's pleasure. "Go ahead and tell 'im, Dad," he said.

"It definitely wasn't cheap," Sam agreed while he pulled off his pants. I tried not to notice that he didn't have on any boxers or shoes as his slacks slipped past his ankles. I also tried not to notice that he was similarly endowed as me, but significantly more erect. Apparently he looked forward to "dessert" with his family after every meal just as much as they did. "Each window costs roughly twenty-thousand dollars," he told me as he picked up his discarded pants and placed them in a neat pile next to the lounging chair beside him.

I released a long, low whistle and glanced back over my shoulder as Emily voluntarily began to assist me with my own pants. There were four very large windows in that bay and two larger windows on each side of it. My brother had spent upwards of $120,000 to ensure that no one would be able to see into his home. Now THAT is dedication to one's family security. But, then again, Sam could afford it. "Wow," was all I could say as my daughter pulled my jeans from my feet one at a time and then gently pulled down my boxers, exposing my nudity to everyone else in the room.

Emily, it seemed, was in a hurry, and began to attack my cock like it really was dessert. In between licks and sucks on my cock, she said, "It's very cool, Uncle Sam, but right now can we just, like, focus on dessert, please? If you distract Dad with that techno-babble stuff he'll never get hard!"

I looked over at my brother and saw that Polly had followed my daughter's example while Beth was doing the same for Bill- three very attractive women down on their knees, giving their men great head. Yeah, definitely one hell of a dessert, I'd say. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensations my daughter's tongue and mouth were giving me while Becca, who was as naked as the rest of us, began to walk around the room with a small digital camera in her hands, capturing all of the action on film. Everything she captured with the lens was displayed on the big-screen TV hanging on the wall across from the couch, allowing us to watch ourselves from various angles. Beth, Emily and Polly all put on enthusiastic performances for the camera when Becca brought it around to each couple, all of them moaning and mewling sexily while they sucked our cocks. After a few moments of this foreplay, however, it was obvious that the women were eager to try out what my daughter had experienced earlier that morning. When Sam, Bill and I were all three completely hard, Beth was the first to stand up and draw our attention by standing up in front of her son.

"Okay, Emily," she said, "I think we've got the guys here pretty much ready for anything at this point. How do you want to proceed with this? After all, you've already done it."

My daughter pulled her puffy lips off my cock and looked up at me with a seductive wink as she stood up, her hand still stroking my member with gentle squeezes. "Well, it's simple," she said as she backed away from me. She scanned the room quickly and then went to the couch. "Come here and do what I do," she said as she got down on the floor. Her aunt and cousin came up beside her and followed her every move. Within moments, all three women were upside-down, their calves resting on the sofa cushions while their pussies were pointed skyward. "All right," my daughter said authoratatively. "Now all we do is pull our pussies open and the rest is up to the guys, if they'll take the hint."

Sam, Bill and I could indeed take a hint and immediately took our positions over each of the women on the floor while Becca took up a position that allowed her to film all of us together. As Becca had suggested earlier, I was standing over Emily, Sam was over his daughter Polly and Bill was standing over his mother.

"Next," my daughter instructed, "is for the guys to start jacking themselves off. When they start cumming, all they have to do is aim down. The couple who has the most cum inside their woman's cervix wins! Aaaaaand, GO!"

We started to stroke ourselves, slowly at first, but Polly stopped us about thirty seconds into it. "Hold it!" she called out and rolled away from her father, doing a somersault onto her knees. "This isn't right," she said. "Sis, you and Bill haven't been with Mom and Dad for two weeks while I've had them to myself for the last two days. You should take my place. I'll do the recording." She patted the floor behind her. "Come here and give me the camera."

Becca looked uncertain. "Are you sure," she asked.

Polly smiled sweetly at her sister. "Of course I'm sure. Look, I get laid all the time and get paid for it. For you, though, it's a lot more personal. Believe me, I can live without it every once in awhile." Then she craned her neck backwards to look up at her father. "But I still want to try it before I go back to Cali."

Becca all but skipped over to us and took her sister's place. We didn't have to wait long before she was upside-down, just like her mother and my daughter. "Okay, Daddy!" she said enthusiastically as she gently pried her pussy lips open for us to see, "I'm ready!" Ready indeed! I'll never get tired of looking down in Emily's pink chasm, but seeing cute little Becca wide open like that with her cervix glistening in the overhead lighting was a delight.

Sam glanced first at his son and then at me, "I guess it's time to get the show on the road, guys. Like Em said, first one to cum wins."

We resumed stroking our shafts while focusing our attention on each of our targets intensely. The whole time, each of the women beneath us offered encouraging, sexy comments in an effort to spur us along. It was, without a doubt, the hottest thing I've ever seen and participated in as one mother and two daughters said some of the most lewd things you could imagine to inspire us to climax.

"Come on, baby," Beth cooed at her son. "Mommy's waiting for your cum. Stroke that fucking cock and cum inside your mother, you sexy fucker. Fucking shoot your cum inside me!" She kept on in that manner the entire time, talking quietly and soothingly while her daughter said similar things to her husband.

Emily just smiled up at me and kept mostly silent until I asked, "Aren't you going to try and encourage me, honey?"

My daughter shook her head, her brown hair moving gently with the motion of her scalp. "I've pretty much said it all already, Daddy. You know how I feel about you, about you cumming inside me. You know where I want you to plant your seed. Just give me some sort of cue when you're ready and I'll do that thing I did this morning to give you a better target." She gave me a quick wink and a playful smile.

My mind immediately flashed on that soft wail which had come from my daughter's throat, the one that had caused her cervix to open up completely for me for seconds on end while I came directly inside her. The memory of it made me smile and inspired me to up my tempo. After the rest, after writing about our adventures so far and, now, seeing such a depraved display of sexual freedom within my brother's family, I knew I wouldn't need much more encouragement. And then there was the fact that my daughter had her secret weapon, ensuring that we would win this little competition.

We stood over our women for several minutes, stroking ourselves like mad, until Bill was the first one to announce his orgasm. "Oh, fuck, Mom, I'm about to cum!" Almost as soon as the words were out of his mouth, Polly was beside him and their mother with the camera pointing straight down into Beth's cunt.

"Do it, baby!" Beth cried. "Shoot that cum inside my pussy! Fucking cum inside me, my big, beautiful son! I want to feel your slick, greasy cum filling me up so much!"

The tendons in Bill's neck went completely taut as he let out a constrained grunt and angled his cock head straight down at his mother's wide, open pussy. Sam and I both paused our stroking to watch the TV with rapt interest as mother and son were about to consummate their relationship in a whole, new way. Bill grunted again and then shouted out as he began to hose his mother's pink walls down with his cum. The first shot missed entirely and hit her clit, but the second shot was perfect and went straight down inside Beth's gaping hole with each shot thereafter following the second. Each shot of potent sperm came out as a long, thick, steady stream, but it didn't stop with just two. Eight additional streamers of cum were ejected from the tip of the young man's cock and all of them splashed down inside his mother's inner core. And with each direct hit of cum on her cervix, Beth cried out with glee, which caused the mouth to wink open and swallow up more and more of her son's seed. By the time he was done cumming, Bill had several drops left to shake off, all of which fell in to join the rest of the rather sizeable puddle he'd left inside Beth's chamber. Bill sat back on the couch, exhausted from the effort of cumming so hard, while his mother continued to hold herself open for the camera as Polly aimed the lens into her. The young man had spewed a massive amount of sperm into the mother of three.

"Holy shit, Bro!" Polly exclaimed. "How long have you been saving that up? A month?"

Becca giggled at the question and answered for her twin brother. "Only a week, actually," she said. "Mid-terms are coming up and we haven't had much time for sex what with all the studying we have to do. Unless he's been jacking off without me knowing about it, that's the first time he's cum in seven days. God, I wish I was you, Mom!"

Beth, still upturned and spreading herself for us to see deep down inside her, craned her neck to get an upside-down view of the television screen. What she saw made her gasp which, in turn, caused her cervix to spasm and take down another gulp of her son's sperm into her womb. "My God, honey!" she said. "You turned my pussy into a lake!" When she saw the semen sink down into her inner core, though, she added, "Well, mostly."

We continued to stare on for a few moments until, finally, Polly pulled the camera away and said, "All right. Well, I guess that's all Mom was able to get down inside her. I'd say that it was just about half of Bill's load. Any arguments?" None of us disagreed with her. "Right, then. Who's next?"

"Hold on a minute," Beth said. She still hadn't moved from her flipped position, undoubtedly still enjoying the sensation of her son's cum pooled inside her uterus. "Since you aren't participating, the least we can do is give you a real dessert, sweetie. Go ahead and lie down for a minute while I get up."

Polly didn't need to be told twice and immediately laid down on the floor behind her mother in a flash. A few seconds later, Beth righted herself and quickly squatted over her daughter's open and waiting mouth to let the remainder of her son's cum drain out past Polly's glistening lips. Polly even managed to hold the camera so that we could all see the copious trickle of seed spill out of the older woman's hole. When all of it was gone, Polly leaned up to quickly lick her mother's pussy and then gulped down her brother's cum with relish. "Who's next?" she asked joyously as her mother stood up and gave her a warm, loving kiss.

Sam and I looked at each other and the race was now definitely on. We began to stroke our enflamed cocks like madmen, standing over our daughters' upturned pussies while Polly moved the camera from one couple to the other. Sam, though, seemed like he was about to be the next one to reach his goal. Unfortunately, Becca's tiny pussy hadn't been stretched out nearly as much as Emily's, so his target was a bit smaller.

"Would it be against the rules of he fucked me for a minute or two, to stretch me out?" Becca asked my daughter. "I want him to get as much as he can inside me."

My daughter smiled and shook her head. "No problem at all. Feel free to sink that monster inside her, Uncle Sam. But when you're ready to cum, you gotta pull out so that we can all see it when it happens." She looked up at me and winked again.

Sam sighed out his thanks and immediately sank his cock down into Becca's tight, little hole. A few drops of precum had already formed at the tip of my brother's raging hard-on, so I knew that he wouldn't be able to fuck his daughter for long without reaching orgasm. It was interesting to see the event, though, to watch my own brother fuck my niece with such immediacy behind his actions. He wasn't at all gentle about it and simply shoved the length of his cock down as far as it would go and then began to hammer up and down, doing squat thrusts with his legs, and fairly pummeled Becca's pussy with gusto. Becca, for her part, seemed to not mind the roughness of her father's actions at all and only cheered him on. "Yes!" she cried out. "Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck me till you cum inside your baby slut. Oh, God, Daddy, your big cock feels so good inside of me. Are you close yet, Daddy? Are you gonna shoot your fucking cum inside me? Hmm? Cum for me, Daddy. I know you want to. I know you want to shoot that hot cum right down inside my tiny cunt, Daddy, so do it. Fill me with your cum!"

Sam grunted in reply and continued to fuck his thick cock into Becca's pussy, stretching her out as he did so, for a few moments before he unceremoniously yanked it out and began to stroke it almost effortlessly, now that it was coated with Becca's pussyjuice. "Oh, shit, I'm about to cum, baby," he said breathlessly, "Open yourself up for Daddy, sweetheart."

Becca's small, dainty hands immediately went to her red, puffy cunt lips as Polly knelt down with Becca's head between her knees. The hot blonde moved the camera in front of her father's stomach and pointed it downward at her sister's exposed pussy. I turned my attention to the television screen, once again pausing my strokes as we all watched with baited breath. We watched Becca pull her pussy lips as wide open as possible and the light from the camera filled her birth canal completely, providing all of us with a dead-on view of her pink cervix.

Sam squeezed his cock and aimed it downward with the head just an inch or two away from the open hole of his daughter's gaping pussy and growled as the tip visibly expanded and suddenly belched out a large load of cum inside of her. When her father's cum splashed down against her womb's entrance, Becca cried out with small gasps and almost lost her balance, but Sam's aim was true and steady. Slug after slug of cum struck home deep inside the young girl as Sam kept cumming like a fire hose. Each ejaculation came out as quick bursts rather than the long streamers that Bill had managed to send into his mother, but the shots from Sam were numerous. I counted twelve total shots, the first few being the most effective with the remaining ones being more like rapid-fire jolts, but the camera made it clear that Sam had deposited a pretty impressive amount of seed into his daughter in short shrift. Becca's cervix was virtually covered in her father's sperm as it pooled around the mouth to her womb. Unfortunately, she lacked either the control or experience to will her cervix to open up and accept her father's cum the way her mother had. Father and daughter stayed perfectly still, gasping for air, as we continued to watch the television screen. After a few moments of no activity, however, we all realized that Sam's attempt was a bust.

"Nice try, Dad," Polly said, "but I think I gotta call this one."

My brother nodded in capitulation and sank back into the sofa to rest his knees. Becca, however, was surprisingly vocal about her disappointment. "Dammit, Daddy, you shot so much cum into me! I'm so sorry that it didn't go all the way."

Sam brought his daughter's left foot to his lips and kissed her toes tenderly. "It's okay, Babygirl. We tried. And, hey, it was fun. That was the point, wasn't it?"

Becca nodded understandingly and then looked at her sister. "Aren't you hungry for the next helping of your dessert?" she asked.

Polly got down on her back, exactly as she had for her mother just a few minutes before, and aimed the camera expertly while Becca got into position over her. Sam's cum was already starting to leak out of her overflowing pussy by the time she got over Polly's mouth, some of it falling onto Polly's chest and chin before Becca was able to get completely there. Once she was sure of her aim, though, she spread her pussy lips open wide with one hand and the flood started in earnest. Massive amounts of her father's seed poured out of her, directly into Polly's waiting mouth, and the stream of cum just never seemed to end until, finally, it began to come out only in drops. Polly swallowed the creamy concoction and let out a happy, "Mmmmmmm!" before she licked her sister's pussy clean of every last drop of semen that she could find. Once the task was complete, she tapped Becca's butt cheeks to signal that she wanted to be let up and then sat up with a broad smile. "Daddycum," she said. "Good to the last drop!"

We all chuckled at the joke while Becca joined her father on the sofa to sit on his lap. Once she was happily situated, she looked at Emily and me and said, "I guess it's down to you two now. Think you can do better than Bill and Mom?"

I looked down at my daughter who was looking back up at me. We both smiled at each other and I began to stroke myself once more. I wasn't going to last long after having watched both Bill and Sam do their thing and then watching Polly drink up both helpings of semen from the men in her family. I was in pure, hedonistic bliss with the knowledge that I was not only going to get to fill my daughter's womb with even more sperm, but this time I'd have an audience. The bonus factor, however, was that it was being videotaped. I made a mental note to get a copy of the night's events for Jess before we left.

nightshadow
nightshadow
2,784 Followers
1...1314151617...20