A Swiftly Changing World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily and I didn't have to speak as our eyes locked. I could see the yearning in her eyes for her father's cum and she could see the eagerness in mine to give it to her. Polly approached us with the camera and said, "Wow, Unka Dunk, you really do have a nice dick. I mean, I've always fantasized about it, but to really see in the flesh is just so cool. You are SO lucky, Em! Just look at that monster. I'll bet he fucks you bowlegged every time!"

Emily nodded at her cousin. "He does, or damn near. Every time he gets it inside me, we find ways to get the head to go inside my cervix, where it'll do the most good. It feels so cool to feel him cumming so deep inside me, spraying every corner of my pussy with his hot, potent seed. You like it, too, don't you, Daddy? You like hosing down your precious, little girl with your cum, huh? You like shooting me up with your cock cream, don't you, Daddy?"

I nodded and breathed out, "You know I do, sweetheart."

"So what's keeping you, Daddy? What's stopping you from shooting all that hot cum inside my cute, little pussy? Isn't it an easy enough of a target for you? Hmm... lemme see if I can make it easier for you." Then she took in a deep breath and let it out slowly, making the same sound she'd made that morning, the sound that came from under her diaphragm and forced her cervix to open up wide for me.

"Oh my fucking God!" Beth exclaimed when she saw my daughter's cervix suddenly flutter open on the TV screen and stay that way.

Becca just sat there, in her father's lap, and whispered, "Wow."

Polly's reaction, though, said it all: "Now THAT is fucking cool! I think Uncle Duncan and Em are gonna win this one, folks!"

Seeing my daughter's womb open up like that sent me completely over the edge. I bent my knees just a bit once more and lowered my cock head so that I could shoot my cum deep down into my daughter's open chamber. The mouth to her cervix never closed as I felt my cock begin to swell. I held onto my pulsing shaft tightly, focusing all of my attention on that one, small target and then gave the mental command to my testicles that they were free to fire at will.

Suddenly, Emily stopped her "ah" thing, precious seconds before my balls released their contents. "Guess what, Daddy," she said from below me, a wicked smile on her face. "I didn't take my pill tonight. I forgot to bring 'em with me. They're still at home." Then she resumed her low moan, reopening her cervix to me just as I exploded.

The thought that I could very well impregnate my daughter just as the tip of my penis began to spew my semen bounced around in my head like a ricocheting bullet. I couldn't stop myself, however, and resigned myself to just following through. It was called the "morning-after pill" for a reason, so I expected that we'd be able to avert disaster when we got home. Nevertheless, the knowledge that my sperm was going directly into her unprotected womb at that very moment filled me both with dread and extreme excitement, which caused my orgasm to grow in intensity. My cock fired like a cannon straight down into my daughter's open chalice repeatedly with thick, white wads of cum and we all watched as each one splashed against the back of her cervix like liquid bombs. One after the other went straight past the slitted mouth of her cervix to create a singular, massive pool of sperm and the cannon shots of cum never seemed to end. My body spasmed with each jolt and I grunted each time, exerting real effort to maintain my awkward position as we watched on.

Meanwhile, Emily kept up her little vocal trick but kept her eyes glued to the television screen as she watched her father shoot an incredible amount of semen into her tiny body. She never moved or stopped making that sound, but the smile in her face was unmistakable- she was elated at what she saw, at the show we were putting on for the rest of our family.

I counted at least ten big wads of cum that got launched into my daughter's gaping hole, not a one of them missing my target, until my cock blessedly began to slow its bursts. A few more subtle jolts rocketed through the tip of my penis to top everything off and then I fell backwards onto the couch, completely drained of both cum and energy. My knees were so weak that they were shaking and it was all I could do just to keep from passing out, my heart was beating so hard. I still hadn't let go of my still-pulsing cock as I felt Polly move in closer to my daughter's exposed cunt with the camera. I lifted my head to look at the television screen while everyone else just stared with awe at what it showed. Not a single drop of my cum could be seen anywhere outside of Emily's cervix. I guess our "rehearsal" earlier in the day had its merits, for we could not have done a better job of our perverted sex act.

"Holy shit, Duncan," my brother breathed. "I can't believe what I'm seeing!"

"Daddy," Becca whispered into her father's ear, "you're getting hard again!"

"Your cock is like a fucking turkey-baster of cum," Polly exclaimed. "I mean, look at it! You drowned her in sperm!"

Emily finally stopped making her unusual sound, whereupon her cervix snapped shut and closed my seed off from everything else but her inner core, and said, "Sorry, Polly, but I'm pretty sure this is one helping that you're not gonna be able to get. I don't mean to be selfish or anything, but Daddy's cum is staying right where it is." With that, she released the lips of her pussy and rolled her hips to one side so that she could lie flat on her back. "But I'm the sporting type," she said to her cousin. "Let's see if you can at least get a taste."

Polly scrambled to lie down next to my daughter as Emily slowly got up in her feet, spread her pussy open with one hand and squatted over her cousin's mouth. We all watched for several moments but nothing happened. Not a drop of my seed fell from her body into Polly's mouth. Emily's uterus wouldn't release a single iota of it. Finally, my daughter stood up straight and regarded me. "Looks like we win, Daddy. And the best part? Right now millions of your little sperm are floating around inside my body, travelling up my fallopian tubes and looking for an egg to fertilize. Right this very minute, you could be knocking me up. When we get home, of course I'll take the pill to stop the process and we got the doctor's appointment tomorrow, but for the next few hours, I'm gonna sit back and enjoy the thought that you just made a baby inside me in front of everybody." She turned to grab the lens of the camera so that it was pointed at her glowing face. "Hiya, Mom! Daddy just shot all of his baby-making sperm inside your little girl's unprotected womb and there's nothing that we can do about it right now. Pretty fuckin' hot, huh?"

"Jesus, Dad, you really ARE hard again!" Becca blurted out. "What the hell?"

Sam smiled devilishly at me. "I once heard," he said, "that male sperm is territorial. The sperm of two different males can cancel each other out, depriving the egg of the nutrients it needs to survive once it's been fertilized. Throws off the PH balance or something. So here I am, bro, ready to pull your fat outta the fire. Shall I?"

I looked at my daughter and said, "Well, honey? How about it? It's your body, your call."

Emily didn't have to be asked twice and immediately got back into her upside-down position. "Fire when ready, Uncle Sam!"

Bill piped in. "Can I, uh, get in on this, too? I mean, at this point, more certainly couldn't hurt." I looked past my brother and saw that Beth was already posting up and down on her son's still rigid pole. Ah, the potency of youth! Young men in their early twenties can get it up after cumming in no time at all.

"Sure!" Emily said with glee. "The more the merrier! Oh, this is gonna be so cool and a fantasy come true! Not just one, but three men are gonna fill me up with cum! Fuck yes!"

Becca and Beth both got up from Sam's and Bill's laps as they stood up. In moments, both men were standing over my little girl's body as she again held herself open. My brother and nephew yanked roughly on their cocks while Polly aimed the camera at my daughter's exposed, cum-filled womb and Beth and Becca sat next to me, whispering to each other excitedly. All I could do at that point was lean back into the sofa cushions and watch in silent wonder as Sam and Bill began to stroke their shafts vigorously over my daughter's hole.

"I want that to be me!" Becca whispered to her mother as we waited for the eventual eruption of cum from one of the two men.

Beth stroked her daughter's hair lovingly and said, "I know, honey. I know. Someday soon it will be. For now, just watch and learn. Maybe Em will show you how to do that thing she does later."

"I sure hope so," Becca said quietly. "That looks hot as hell!"

It didn't take long for Bill to cum again with a grunt of warning. At his signal, Emily resumed her special sound and her cervix opened wide for him. He sprayed Emily's pussy liberally, coating her inner walls with his cum, much to her delight, and shot more thick streams of cum into her. Youth, however, does have its limits and he only released five healthy spurts before he was done and shook off the last remaining drops which danced around her fingertips before they rolled inside of her body. The camera showed a puddle of my nephew's seed pooled around the mouth of Emily's cervix for a few seconds before she made her "ah" sound again and, like water going down a drain, the boy's greasy semen sank down into her depths before our very eyes.

"You're next, Uncle Sam," Emily cooed. "Let's see if your aim is as good as Daddy's."

Sam, being older, took a little longer to climax. When he did, though, his aim proved to be every bit as good as mine. Emily noticed when he was about to spurt and took a deep breath one last time to let out her low wail. When my brother's sperm entered her small body, it was like a replay of his turn with his own daughter except that, this time, each shot went in perfectly like mine did. Polly pointed the camera lens into Emily's stretched-open cunt and we could see three different hues of white liquid as it coalesced at the bottom of her cervix, a massive lake of cum that would be sealed off within her womb where the loads of three men would cancel each other out and deny her an assured pregnancy.

Emily ceased her wail and asked Polly to play back the recording just a few seconds and pause the tape when it showed her filled hole. "Wow," she said, her body still upside down. "You guys are amazing! I never thought that I'd be this full of cum, let alone the cum of my cousin, uncle AND father. That is so cool to see, to know that all of your cum is so deep inside me. And I can feel it, all of it. It's so warm that it's like a furnace inside my tummy. Oh, fuck, it feels so good! All that cum, all of that love... thank you, guys. Seriously, thank you. I don't think I'll ever feel so full of cum as I do right now. Fuck ME, what an awesome sight!" She patted her tummy right below her navel and said, "Duke it out, boys!"

----------------------------------------

Emily, when we got home from my brother's house, decided to make a beeline for her bedroom, promising that she'd take her morning-after pill just to be on the safe side. Noting that she was still oozing the cum of three men from her pussy as she disrobed the moment we set foot inside the house, I nodded in agreement. We had gotten a copy of the family orgy on a DVD which Emily took with her- she wanted to watch it again on her own while I decided to go to sleep. I was thoroughly exhausted and promised that I'd watch it with her the next day, after the doctor's appointment. "We'll watch it as a celebration," I'd told her. We kissed each other goodnight and went our separate ways, her to revel in her newfound sexual studies and me to recoup from a very physically exhausting day.

I awoke the next morning to the sound of my daughter's voice. She sounded somewhat urgent as she gently shook my shoulder. "Dad! Get up! We're late!"

I groggily woke up and fixed my daughter with a perplexed gaze, barely even registering the fact that she was naked. Seeing my daughter naked on a regular basis, I had resolved, was not the worst thing in the world. "Late? Late for what? What time is it?"

Emily huffed in exasperation and said, as though to herself, "I knew I should've woken you up earlier, dammit, but I just couldn't bring myself to disturb you after yesterday. It's almost noon, Dad. We've got to be at the doctor's office in an hour and a half. The drive alone will take forty-five minutes, so you have to get up and get ready. We'll have to get a late lunch afterwards. And don't forget: you've gotta ask about getting some Viagra while we're there." She kissed me quickly on the lips, letting one of her naked, creamy breasts gently brush against my arm as I still lay in bed. "C'mon, Dad. Up and at 'em!" Then she darted off quickly to get dressed.

I gingerly rolled out of my bed and took stock of myself. My bladder was full, I felt like I'd been asleep for days and my daughter's sense of urgency was enough to inspire me. I ambled into the bathroom, splashed some water on my face to clear my head and, when the cobwebs of sleep started to dissipate, set myself to the task of shaving quickly. It wasn't the most perfect shave, but it would suffice, I thought. Next, I jumped into the shower and got myself clean in scant minutes, making sure to take a few extra moments to clean my genitals- I fully expected that the sexual adventures with my daughter would resume before the day was over and I wanted to show the courtesy of being clean for my new lover. Cleaning my cock for my daughter's sake while trying to push aside thoughts of fucking her again was a real chore in self-control, I must say.

So rushed to prepare myself and get us out of the door were we that I completely forgot to call my wife and fill her in on the most recent turn of events. That she didn't call on her own was a telling enough sign: she was probably too busy to call and run the risk of getting herself all worked up in the middle of tests. I made a mental note to call her later that evening, once we'd gotten a moment to relax. By the time I made it into the kitchen, Emily was waiting for me and I stopped cold to give her choice of clothing a full appraisal. She wore a slim, yellow summer dress made of light fabric that came down to her thighs and sandals. I noticed the lack of tell-tale lines which would've indicated that she wore a bra and rightly concluded that she hadn't bothered to put on any underwear when she flashed me her bald pussy. I found the ensemble very attractive and complemented her on it. A travel mug full of steaming coffee materialized in her hand while she flashed a knowing and appreciative smile.

"Thank you. Ready?" she asked me, handing the coffee over. It already had cream and sugar in it, I could tell by the smell of it.

I accepted the travel mug gratefully, took a sip to savor the taste for a moment and decided that she'd prepared it perfectly. With a satisfied grin on my face, I nodded. "Okay. Let's go."

On the way there, we chatted briefly about what we'd say to the doctor. Our running story was that I'd discovered Emily had recently become sexually active. Being the progressive and understanding father that I am, I accepted that fact but was firm on the point of birth control, something safer than continually taking the morning-after pill (too much of those things can cause more harm than good and my daughter was already pressing the limits of safety). Emily readily agreed to my "sensible demands" and was only too happy to visit the doctor at my behest. My request for Viagra was an unrelated topic and a mere matter of wanting to kill two birds with one stone. End of story. Too simple and plausible for anyone to suspect differently. Then the subject of Jessica came up.

"I tried calling Mom earlier this morning and it went straight to voice mail," Emily commented. "I hope she's okay."

"I'm sure she is, honey," I said. "If anything was wrong with her, her team leader would've called to let us know. She probably just had an early training seminar or something. We'll call her tonight and catch up."

Emily smiled. "Good."

I smiled, too, knowing my daughter all too well. "You're just itching to tell her about last night, aren't you?"

Emily looked at me with surprise. "Aren't you? I mean, Dad, last night was the most amazing thing in the world! TOTALLY unexpected, unscripted and hot. I am SO gonna show the DVD to Mom when she gets back!"

My smile broadened at that. "I have a feeling that she'll definitely want to see it, too. I have this mental scenario playing out in my head right now: you're standing in the kitchen, DVD in hand, and explaining what's on it. When you get only halfway through the story, she yanks it out of your hand like a little kid and zips off to the living room so that she can see it for herself."

Emily giggled. "Yep. That's probably exactly what she'd do. And I hope it plays out just like that, too. Sounds like fun."

"Mmm," I said musingly. I secretly thought that Emily's interaction with her mother, face to face, might be a little more strained than her daydreams let on, but wisely decided not to say as much. After a few moments of silence as I navigated the downtown streets, I said, "So... any ideas of what you'd like for lunch when we're through?"

Emily smirked playfully, "Aside from you? Not a clue. All I know is that I'm starved. I'm really kicking myself for letting us sleep in like that."

I shrugged. "It's okay, sweetheart," I said even as my stomach grumbled in complaint. "I'm hungry, too, but I don't begrudge it a single bit. I don't know about you, but I needed that sleep like nobody's business. Yesterday damn near wore me out. I got into bed and my head hit the pillow like a ton of bricks. So what time did you finally kick off, anyway?"

Emily grimaced. "Not too long after you, actually. Believe it or not, I was pretty tuckered out, too. I did scan through the video, though. Couldn't help myself. It was SO hot, watching it all over again. I jilled off to a small orgasm and then crashed. I was so tired that I didn't even turn off the TV or DVD player. When I woke up this morning, it was still on. I guess it just kept looping all night long."

"And it didn't wake you?" I asked with surprise.

My daughter smirked again. "Well, no, not exactly. But I had the most killer dreams. All I dreamt of was you, filling me up with your cum, over and over and over and over again. It was like a never-ending stream of daddy-cum, filling me up until it was almost running out of my ears." She sighed. "Best. Dream. Ever."

I chuckled lightly at that but found that, after the rest I'd had, my loins seemed to be paying close attention to the conversation. "Subject change," I said. "If we keep talking about it- check that. If YOU keep talking about it, the doctor's gonna wonder just why in the hell I need Viagra when I've got a hard on that won't quit."

Sufficiently warned, Emily chuckled but nodded and changed the subject. Kind of. From that point on, she fell into a dissertation on the subject of incest in the most clinical sense- facts, figures, cultures, laws... academia would find itself unprepared for my daughter, once she hit it with her keen interest on the subject. She was already so well informed on the topic that she could pass as a true expert in the field. And, in an odd way, the discussion actually helped to keep my ardor at bay. I guess thinking about the subject of incest in such strictly academic terms helped me to take myself and my own situation out of the equation. Now it was all clinical and a matter of intellectualism.

We ended the conversation, however, once I had parked the car in the hospital's garage- we didn't want anyone overhearing us discuss such a taboo topic in the open, even if the conversation itself was a purely intellectual one. Instead, we simply made our way to the doctor's office in a sort of excited silence. We didn't breathe a word to each other about our thoughts, but we both knew exactly where our heads were at.

1...1415161718...20