A Swinging Affair Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seeing as I made you a bit mucky, it's only right that I should clean you off."

"No ulterior motive, of course?"

"Good Lord no, why would I want to get my hands all over your lush body, just being polite -- you know, the polluter should clean up after him or her."

"That's all right then, be sure to make a good job of it, and don't miss anything out."

He took the bottle of gel and poured a little on each of her shoulders. As it ran down over her front he spread it over her breasts, then began to carefully wash each lush globe with his soapy hands, taking great care not to miss any particle of skin, lifting each breast to wash underneath and massaging the soap well into her nipples, with a pleasant response as they swelled and hardened. She was making little noises of pleasure, and he now poured some gel into his hand and began soaping her belly and hips, then moved down to her furry bush and onwards to her slit. There was a fold down seat in the shower, intended for handicapped users, and he pulled it down, then lifted one of her legs till her foot was on the stool, giving him wide access to her vulva. Needless to say, this area got washed very carefully, his fingers probing every part and penetrating deep into her vagina. As he delved into her with one hand, the other was busy rubbing her clitoris, which was protruding pinkly from under its hood . She was showing very obvious signs of arousal, and, as he moved his fingers more quickly, she nearly fell over as her orgasm struck, and he had to support her.

He held her still as she recovered, then turned her round and began washing her back. When he came to her arse he quickly slid over the lovely curves, and then moved down one leg, then back up the other one. This time he lingered over the lush fleshy globes and worked his way slowly deep into her crack, till he was stroking her anus.

"Is this OK."

"Oh yes, you'd better make a good job of it."

He needed no more encouragement, and he tipped more gel on his hand and then began to apply gentle pressure to the little indent, and his lubricated finger started to ease its way into her. He withdrew, applied more gel and started again, and this time he felt her relax and let him penetrate her sphincter and into her hot channel. He slid in as far as he could, and heard her moaning quietly as she enjoyed this new experience. He slid in and out for a while, then slowly pressed a second finger into the entrance to spread her a little more.

"Oh God, that's disgusting and marvellous. I feel so full, it's amazing."

"Well, I could fill you even more, if you like."

"You don't mean..?"

"Yes, sodomy, buggery, call it what you like, it's been around for ages."

"I don't know....your fingers are filling me, your cock's quite a lot bigger. Will it really go without causing damage?"

"It really needs some lubricant, or it might hurt. The soap's all right for a quick fiddle about, but more than that needs something made for the job. Perhaps we'd better forget it."

"I've got a tube of vaginal lubricant, that should do. Now you've started me off, I want to find out what it's really like. Andy had sort of hinted at how he'd like to try, but I've always put him off."

"All right then. Let's finish showering and go back to bed and experiment."

All the time that they had been talking he had had his fingers deep in her back passage, now he withdrew, and he rinsed the soap from her body. She now took the gel and washed him, also taking her time and fondling his cock and balls far longer than needed just to wash him, and, when she moved to his arse, she returned the compliment by sliding her finger into his fundament. They then dried each other before returning to the bed, she bringing the tube of lubricant with her.

She laid back on the bed, and he leaned over and began kissing her. After a session of tongue mixing he moved down her body, taking his time kissing and fondling the full mounds of her breasts, and sucking and nibbling on her nipples. Then down over her belly and his lips and tongue invaded her vulva, his tongue seeking out her clit and causing it to swell and protrude from its hood. He could sense that she was becoming aroused, and his probing fingers found that her vagina was already wet.

"It's time to turn over now and let me get to your lovely arse."

"You want me on my knees, like your little bitch on heat?"

"I wouldn't have used those words, but yes, that's the general idea. Just before that, would you like to anoint my cock with lube to help make things easier for you, then I'll look after you."

She turned over and gave his penis a good coating of the slippery gel, pushing his foreskin back to make sure his knob end was well covered. Then she got onto her knees, with her bottom in the air and her head down on the pillow. Her buttocks were well spread and he had a clear view of the pink slash of her vaginal lips protruding through the puffy bulges of her outer lips, while above was the dark puckering of her anus. He knelt behind her and leaned forwards so he could thrust his tongue briefly into her slippery pussy, then moved up to lick around the darker skin and then press the tip of his tongue against the depression in the centre, and felt it penetrate just a little into the hole. After a few moments he withdrew and applied the nozzle of the lubricant tube to the anal passage and pushed it well into her before squeezing in some of the contents. Then he massaged the lube into her, first with one finger, then a second as he gently eased her sphincter open.

When he withdrew his fingers he could see the little aperture left from their intrusion, and knew this was the time for the big event. He brought the tip of his well greased member to touch the aperture and very gently pressed against it. Nothing happened for a while, and he guessed her natural reaction was to resist him.

"You'll have to relax to let me in, I promise I'll stop if you ask me to."

She didn't reply, but he felt that he was slowly entering her. He kept a steady pressure and could now see that he was making progress as his glans began to disappear inside her. He relaxed, then pushed again, small increments till, quite suddenly, he felt his knob pass through her sphincter and into the hot channel of her rectum. He rested a while, then began a series of small movements that allowed him to penetrate deep into her, till he was at last fully engaged.

"Is that all right for you -- that's as far as I can go?

"I feel totally stretched, absolutely full. It's a bit painful, but mostly good, but don't rush me."

He began to move very slowly, pulling back till he was nearly out, then forwards, his cock held firmly in the tight grip of her rectum. He gradually speeded up, always trying not get over-excited for fear of hurting her, but she was making encouraging noises so he guessed she was not in any discomfort. He felt his climax approaching and he slid his hands round her body so that one hand was fondling her breasts while the other found its way to her clitoris. He could feel her beginning to push back against his thrusts, and he held her firmly as he released his juices deep into her rectum. She moaned with pleasure as her body came to orgasm, and he felt her back arch, then relax slowly. He stayed still inside her for a while and she felt his cock soften, then he slowly withdrew, and looked at the gaping hole of her anus, slowly closing as some of his fluid oozed out.

"Well, that's your anal virginity gone. It was great for me, how about you?"

"Yes, I could get to like that. I'm feeling a bit sore just now, and it hurt when you started, I suppose I could get used to that."

"I think you were trying to resist me a bit, you'll learn to relax with practice. I still prefer the usual entry, but it adds a bit of variety to the sex life."

Alice tried to imagine Christine agreeing to having any sex more ambitious than the missionary position, and failed in the attempt. She had a generous nature and always thought the best of people, but she did wonder -- correctly -- whether Charlie was, perhaps, getting sexual gratification outside the marital bed. She was certainly happy to let him play away with her as long as she knew it was with Christine's knowledge. However, in the knowledge that the prudish church goer had voted in favour of the swap weekends, perhaps there were depths that were certainly hidden from her, and she wondered how her husband would fare when it was his turn to service Christine -- if the swaps lasted that long.

By now it was well into breakfast time, and, as their endeavours had given them both a healthy appetite, they had to hurriedly dress and rush down to the restaurant for a hearty, if not particularly healthy, meal. While eating they discussed their plans for the day.

"I quite fancy the idea of spending the morning in bed, to see if you have any more depraved ideas we could try out."

"Good God, woman, I didn't realize you were a sex maniac. You'll wear my poor little knob out. It's all right for you women, you can just keep coming, we men need a bit of recovery time"

"No bloody stamina, you men. You're right though. I'm just so excited that suddenly I'm getting all these new sensations. Actually, I've always enjoyed sex with Andy, but this has certainly livened me up. So suggest something to tire me out a bit."

"If you packed some sensible shoes, why don't we go for a walk, and burn off some of this delicious breakfast. And I've got an idea that might link business with pleasure. I'll tell you when we get back to the room."

His idea was very simple. He told Alice to take off the light cotton dress that she was wearing and put it on again with nothing underneath. She was horrified.

"This dress is so light, everyone will know I'm naked underneath, especially if I get the sun behind me."

"That's the idea, see how brave you are."

"Oh Charlie, I can't -- can I?"

"Go on, try it on and see what you look like."

She dutifully stripped off the dress, then her bra, slip and pants, and, as she was already bare legged, she was very pleasantly naked.

"Can't we just stay and play like this?"

"Come on, give it a try, quickly. I'm already getting a hard on, You're rather gorgeous, and your bum looks so good I might have to smack it, if you don't cover it soon."

"Don't you dare, all right, I'll put the dress back on."

This she did, and stood in front of the mirror. Standing still, the dress clung gently to her curves, but when she moved the movement of her generous breasts was very obvious. She began to complain, but he took her hand and pulled her gently to the door, down the stairs and out of the hotel. She was acutely aware of her nudity under the dress, and became even more so as she felt her nipples hardening from the action of the dress moving across her breasts, and, looking down, she could see clearly the little bulges raising the fabric of the dress. There was a light breeze blowing, and the fabric, without her usual slip to support it, was clinging to her pubic bulge and, when they turned a corner, shaping itself firmly to the globes of her bottom.

The plan was to walk about five miles, have lunch at a pub that had rather a good reputation for food, then return to the hotel by a different route. The morning walk was uneventful, and, after a while Alice got used to the feel of cloth moving across her body and decided it was quite pleasant. They passed a few other walkers and at first she felt a bit embarrassed at the view she was offering till they were overtaken by a couple of young lads, one of whom said "Nice view" as he passed. After that she made up her mind that she was going to tough it out, and, when they arrived at the pub she walked in very upright and with her swaying breasts with their erect nipples clearly on display. Among the patrons at a table near the bar were the two lads who had passed them, and she gave them a broad wink and wriggled her arse as she passed their table, which elicited a low "nice" from them. Charlie had been walking behind her and saw this, and muttered "tart" in her ear.

They enjoyed a good meal of traditional pub food, in their case steak and ale pie with chips, accompanied by a pint of beer brewed on the premises. After this they began the walk back to the hotel, partly on a narrow footpath through a wood. Alice took the lead, as she was familiar with the area from her youth, when she had lived locally. At one point she turned off the main footpath and climbed up a short hill by a barely discernible track, till they emerged into a small grassy area. She crossed to a spot where the sun penetrated the leafy canopy, stopped and turned to Charlie.

"Right, get your kit off."

"Pardon?"

"Divest yourself of your clothing, put away your vestments, don't you understand English, strip off."

He was a bit doubtful about doing as she said, but nevertheless he began to undress and, as he did so, saw her unzip her dress and drop it to the floor. As they both stood naked, he admired the sight of her body, drenched in sunlight, and could only be amazed that this woman who, while in no way prudish, never flaunted her body, was now showing everything. He didn't have long looking, though, as she gave him his instructions.

"On your back, Charlie boy."

He picked a spot that was reasonably smooth and with no visible stinging plants or insects, and lay down. She promptly knelt over his face, then leaned forward and took his limp penis into her mouth. It didn't stay limp very long, in view of the combination of her lips and the fact that he was facing a well spread pair of pussy lips, glistening from the juice that was already leaking from her. He promptly began to lick her, from her anus to her clitoris, but he didn't have long to savour her sweet taste. As soon as his cock was up to her required standard -- rock hard -- she stood up, turned round and knelt again, this time so her pussy was over his erection. With no further ado, she guided him home towards her vagina, which it joyfully entered as she sat down on him. She smiled down at him.

"That feels very nice -- how is it for you, ground's not too hard for your delicate bum, I hope?"

"No, quite comfy, thank you."

"Good. Now, be a good boy and lie there quietly while I have a little play with myself."

"Anything you say."

He wondered exactly what she meant by playing with herself, but he soon found out. She briefly fondled her breasts, tugging on her nipples till they were fully aroused, then she slid her hand down over her belly and slid her fingers over her clitoris, which she began to rub briskly. He saw the look of concentration on her face, as her head tipped back and she was clearly totally absorbed in the sensation she was causing. Then he began to feel that his cock was being caressed by tiny movements in her vagina as the muscles contracted and relaxed, and his erection hardened. Her fingers were moving ever more quickly, and he saw a pink flush suffusing her breasts as her other hand tugged even more urgently at the nipple on first one, then the other breast. Her whole body was tensing and she was making a quiet keening noise as her orgasm approached ever nearer. At last she stopped her movements and cried out as she was overcome by the sensations, then she slowly relaxed and a beautific smile spread across her face.

"That's better -- now let's see if I can help you."

She began to rise and fall on his cock, and it didn't take long before her vigorous action had the desired effect on him, and he was soon pumping his juice deep into her vagina. As she felt him coming, she gripped his cock with her pussy muscles and milked the last of his spunk out of his happy cock. Then she leant forward, pressing her generous breasts against his chest and plunging her tongue deep into his mouth. At last she lifted her body so that his now limp cock slid out and his juice oozed out of her gaping pussy, then she stood and took his hands and pulled him to his feet.

"That's another fantasy realised. Having a nice cock inside me gives a whole new extra something to masturbation."

"Glad you liked it -- it was certainly interesting to watch, and very pleasant for me. Now I rather think we should get dressed before someone comes along."

"Too late. Someone already did, that's been part of the fun."

She turned towards the wooded path and beckoned towards her, whereupon a young couple stepped out from behind a tree and walked towards them. Charlie grabbed for his clothes, while Alice just stood still, naked and proud of it.

"Well, did you enjoy the show?"

"I'm sorry, we shouldn't have watched, but you looked so gorgeous, I couldn't resist and Fred here didn't take a lot of persuading. Actually, you're using our regular shagging spot, and, when you've gone I've every intention of trying what you were doing, it looks a load of fun."

"It was a first for me, but it won't be the last. Now, we'll go and leave you to it."

With that she picked up her dress and stepped into it, pulling it up and turning to Charlie for him to zip her in, before taking his hand and walking away down the path.

"How long had they been watching?"

"Since just after I mounted you. I'm sorry, I should have told you, but it just made the whole thing more exciting."

"You are incorrigible. That very respectable lady that I've known for so long turns out to be a shameless exhibitionist with no morals at all."

"Yes, whatever happened to her? I didn't think I was at all repressed, now I know I was, but that's all changed."

"Andy's going to get a bit of a shock if you start behaving like this to him."

"Well, I rather think he might be quite pleased, but I'd rather he didn't know about this episode. If I could ask you to keep it to yourself, then I won't tell Christine."

"My lips are sealed -- till you put your tongue between them, anyway. No, I think this is best kept just to ourselves."

"So, any new perversions in mind?"

"I need time to recover, so why don't we just walk back towards the hotel, have a wander round the town, have a leisurely dinner, then go to bed and see if anything interesting happens."

"Sounds good to me. I hope interesting doesn't mean too energetic. I quite fancy a gentle cuddle -- with extras, perhaps -- and a good night's sleep. Of course, if we wake up early again -- who knows?"

They walked into the small town and wandered round the shops, then went for a coffee. As soon as they had sat down, Charlie excused himself and left the cafe, returning some minutes later with a parcel. He refused to tell Alice what was in it, despite her repeated questioning, and finally they went back to the hotel. There they showered together, this time without any activity more exciting than washing each others' backs, then they dressed and went to dinner in a nearby restaurant that had been recommended to them. After a leisurely meal accompanied by a good bottle of wine and followed by a glass of cognac with their coffee, they wandered back to the hotel and, after watching the television in the lounge for a while, they returned to their room.

"Alice, my love, this has been a magic time together, in and out of bed, and as a little thank you I've got you a present. Here you are, this is what was in the mystery parcel."

He gave her the parcel he had purchased in town. When she opened it she found a beautiful nightdress.

"That's lovely, Charlie, I'll wear it for a special occasion."

"I'd rather like you to go in the bathroom and put it on to sleep in tonight."

"Oh, I hadn't planned to wear anything."

"Please, humour me."

"All right, if that's what you want."

She went into the bathroom and, while she was putting on the nightdress, he stripped off and put on the boxers and tee shirt he normally wore in bed. When she appeared, the nightdress was even more beautiful with her body inside it than it had appeared in the lingerie shop. It was made of a silky material that was semi translucent and it clung to every curve on her body, swaying with her as she walked as though it was a part of her. She did a slow walk around the room for him, and he took in the swinging of her breasts, the shadow of the dark pubic triangle, and, when she turned round, the movement of the generous globes of her arse. The dress was deeply cut at her cleavage and again at the back. It reached down to just below her knees, the skirt being cut fairly full, and the whole effect was of sheer erotic glamour. She went and stood in front of the full length mirror, then looked back at him over her shoulder.