A Swinging Affair Ch. 02

Story Info
Charlie Church and Alice Average swing.
9.1k words
4.51
8.2k
5

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barcomber
barcomber
116 Followers

A Swinging Affair Ch2

Charlie Church and Alice Average

Although this chapter can stand alone as far as the sex is concerned, to understand the why and the how it will be helpful to read Chapter One. The basic premise is that four married couples decide to swap for dirty weekends together, rotating over a period of three months.

They had decided to use Charlie's car, and he drove the 20 miles to the hotel, following the instructions from the GPS. There was virtually no conversation between them, as it's probably not too easy to chat with someone with whom you are going to have sex for the first time, as arranged by computer. They booked into the hotel, then went up to the room that had been allocated to them. It was a big room, with a king-size double bed, and with a very well fitted en-suite bathroom. Charlie was debating with himself whether this would be a good moment to mention the reason for their being in the room together, or even to give Alice a kiss, but on reflection, he decided this was not a smart idea, so concentrated on unpacking his overnight bag, as did Alice.

They had booked a table in the restaurant for dinner, and as it was nearly time that the restaurant closed, they went down and were directed to their table. Again, there was little conversation between them, as they ate a very pleasant meal accompanied by an excellent bottle of red wine. By the time they had drunk coffee and a cognac, the restaurant was closed, and they went up to their room. Charlie had got the distinct impression that Alice really didn't want to go ahead with the planned adultery.

"You really don't want to do this, do you Alice?"

"If I'm really honest, no, I don't. It's not because it's you, it's just the general idea of leaping into bed and having sex just for the fun of it scares me rather."

"So why did you vote in favour of it?"

"Because I didn't for a moment think that everyone would agree, I was sure somebody else would vote against, and I wanted to be able to say to Andy that it wasn't I who had blackballed it. For instance, I didn't for a moment imagine that Christine would vote in favour."

"Well, life is full of surprises, isn't it? But look, if you don't want to do it, don't worry. If we share the bed, that will let you tell Andy that we slept together, you won't need to elaborate. I promise I won't touch you, and it's a big bed so we shouldn't have too much problem staying separate. We can put a pillow between us if you like."

"Charlie, you are a gem. I should say that I've got nothing against having sex with you in principle, it's just the practice that scares me, the idea of actually being unfaithful."

"Well, that's agreed then. I suggest you go in the bathroom and do what you have to do and put your nightwear on, and I'll follow you when you've finished."

Alice did as he suggested, and after some time she emerged wearing a hotel dressing gown, which covered a very modest knee length nightdress. Charlie had already changed into the boxer trunks and T-shirt which was his normal night attire. He went into the bathroom and when he re-emerged Alice was already in the bed, well over to one side. He got into bed, and the two of them lay, well separated.

"I'm not sure whether this is funny or sad. I am just wondering how the others are getting on."

Alice took in this statement and sat up in bed suddenly, pushing the bedclothes down and off her body. Then she took hold of the lower hem of her nightdress, raised her bottom and pulled it up over her body, then over her head and threw it on the floor, leaving her gloriously naked. Charles admired her attractive body, but wondered why it was suddenly granted this view after she had made clear that she didn't want sex with him.

"Very nice, does this signify a change of attitude?"

"You just wondered how the others are getting on. I suddenly had a vision of Andy with his nose buried between Linda's gorgeous boobs, and I thought -- what the hell. So, help yourself, if you're still interested. Oh, I see you are interested, or at least this bit is."

This last comment came as her hand fell onto the bulge in his boxers, which was growing rapidly as she squeezed it. Charlie didn't need any more encouragement, and pushed off his boxer shorts exposing his quite impressive manhood, which continued to grow, and was now standing up firmly.

"There, I thought there was some life in it. Climb aboard quickly before I change my mind. I'll find out how good you are at foreplay next time round."

As she said this, she spread her legs widely, displaying her glistening vagina lips. She had taken the precaution of lubricating herself before she came to bed, just in case Charlie had persuaded her to allow him access; now she was going to get the benefit, as he accepted the offer and knelt between her legs, bringing his cock to touch the entrance to her sex. He pushed forward gently, and her lips spread to allow him to slide slowly inwards, easing his way deep into her body, till his pubis was pressed firmly against hers. He was supporting his bodyweight on his elbows, and he smiled down at her.

"That's it, Alice. There's no going back now. I'm afraid -- no not afraid, I'm glad."

"Well, yours is only the second penis to get into my vagina, and I must say it seems to be quite a good fit."

"I won't pretend this is only the second vagina that it's been in. I played the field quite extensively before I married Christine, and as far as I remember John Thomas always seemed to fit nicely into Lady Jane -- isn't nature clever?"

"Absolutely. Now, a little movement wouldn't come amiss, and, by the way, I'm not too delicate to enjoy a bit of rough sex."

"Anything you say."

He began moving slowly, as she savoured the feel of the alien cock sliding so comfortably inside her welcoming vagina. After a bit, he began to speed up, his cock thrusting firmly into her, his pubis thumping against hers. For Alice, now she had got over the idea of being unfaithful to Andy, she had every intention of enjoying the sensation of a different man in contact with her body. Physically, it wasn't very different from Andy, but the simple fact that it was a different man added a frisson of excitement to an activity that she always found very pleasant. Charlie was still supporting his upper body clear of hers, and now he slid one hand down between their bellies until he was probing through her pubic hair and down until his finger began to enter the gap between her puffy outer lips, and he felt the bulge of the hood covering her clitoris. As he caressed her he felt her arousal swelling under his touch, and his finger was roaming over her engorged clitoris. He began rubbing her in a circular motion, and her reaction was immediate, as her breathing quickened and she was moaning quietly. Now he was thrusting his cock more urgently into her slippery pussy, and soon he felt the pressure building up in his balls as his juice began to make its journey towards her womb, finally spurting high up against her cervix.

His body jerked over and over again as his fluid sprayed out of his throbbing cock, and she responded with her own orgasm, her back arching gently against his pressure. As the last drop of his fluid pulsed out of his penis the pressure gently subsided between them, and he felt her body relax under him. Inevitably, his member softened and slipped out of her sopping pussy, and he lifted himself away from her till they were lying side-by-side.

"Well, did the earth move for you?"

"There might have been a tiny tremor, but not like my friend Claris. She was having a good old time with her boyfriend in a hotel in Italy, when there was an earthquake. It wasn't a very serious one, but it certainly made the bed shake. I'll settle for the tremor for now, but I expect you to try harder next time."

"Oh, so there's going to be a next time?"

"Charlie, I've been unfaithful to Andy once, so from now on I'm quite happy to do it again, at least for the rest of this weekend."

"So do you want to go to sleep now, or what?"

"What. Definitely what. And incidentally, you remember how Linda said she was going to have a meaningful discussion with her sex partners about her likes and dislikes, and her fantasies. I think that's a good idea, so do I talk first, or do you?"

"I think we should take it a step at a time. You tell me what you would like to do next, and I'll try to oblige. After that, maybe I can make some suggestions."

"It would be churlish to criticise you after you have just done your best, but I always thought that the gentleman kissed a lady before he violated her. I rather liked kissing, so I missed that bit."

"I'm so sorry. It may sound a bit bizarre, but somehow kissing another man's wife seems even more personal than doing the violation bit. But I'll be only too happy to oblige, just need to check which part of you you want me to kiss."

"Which parts had you in mind?"

"Every part."

"You mean -- even the very, very private parts?"

"I'll be happy to kiss every tiny scrap of your body. Not just kiss, but lick you, nibble you, and anything else that comes to mind."

"I'm not sure whether to be excited or disgusted by the prospect of your mouth being so intimate with me, but I suppose I won't find out unless I let you do it. By the way, are you hoping that I will reciprocate?"

"I would be delighted if you did, but I'll still be happy if you don't."

"Well, if you don't mind I'd sooner experiment orally after I've had a shower, and you, come to that, so perhaps we can leave that till tomorrow. However, if you have any other suggestions for tonight's entertainment, I'm open to suggestions."

"Right, let's have a sexy cuddle. It goes like this. You lie on your back, and I come on top, boring missionary position you're thinking... Now you raise your right leg as far as you can....And now we roll over onto your right side so your leg is tucked into my waist, and you can put your left leg over me."

"That seems to work alright, very nice in fact. But the trouble is, you don't appear to have any wherewithal to make it more interesting."

"Let's see whether a little in-depth kissing would do anything to make me a little more capable."

He leaned into Alice, and for the first time they kissed each other as lovers, rather than as friends. Her lips were soft and inviting, and parted under his touch. The tip of his tongue brushed her lips, and then gently slid between them, and soon their tongues and lips and teeth were assaulting each other in a very pleasant manner. While this was going on he took her hand and placed it on his pubis, and she slid down till she was holding his cock, still soft but becoming more aroused under her touch. After a while he ceased to kiss her lips, but moved across her cheek, down her neck and onto the soft swell of the top of her breasts, while his hand was cupping them from below.

The combination of the kissing and the caressing had the desired effect, and Alice felt the soft flesh in her hand swelling and hardening. He moved against her so that he was positioned ready for action, and her hand guided the tip of his cock in between her pussy lips, where he slowly pushed forward and entered her welcoming vagina. When his cock was deep into her body, he stopped moving, and the two of them found themselves comfortably engaged. She sighed contentedly.

"You know, that's very comfy. I could stay like this for a long time, how is it for you? "

"That's what I had in mind. Let's see how we can profit from this very enjoyable situation."

He began slowly stroking her body, gentle touches on her shoulders, her breasts, her belly, then round to her back and his questing fingers roamed downwards, over the inward curve at her waist, over her thighs and then round to the firm globes of her backside. He squeezed the pliant flesh and the tips of his fingers probed a little way into the cleft .

"You've got a very pleasant arse, Alice. Is it OK if I explore a little?"

"I suppose so -- it's not an area that's seen a lot of play, but live and learn."

"Well, just say stop if you're not keen."

His fingers moved slowly inwards, sliding to and fro across the warm flesh, and gradually approaching his goal. He felt the slight indent of her anus, and he probed gently towards the centre. He heard her sharp intake of breath as he touched her most intimate part, and stroked around applying the softest of pressure till he felt his finger beginning to enter her. As the tip eased into her her felt the heat of her back passage as he penetrated her sphincter. He was very aware that, without lubrication, it would probably be unpleasant for her so he withdrew.

"Was that all right?"

"I think so, but it felt very dry and I'm not sure I want you to go any further."

"That's what I thought too -- maybe we could try with some lubrication later. Let me try something simpler."

He moved his hand to her belly, then down to slide his fingers into the top of her slit. He probed gently till he found the loose skin of her clitoral hood, and, as his fingers moved, he felt the little bump of her clit growing under his touch. As he rubbed the sensitive spot, she was breathing words of encouragement, and he slowly moved his cock deep into her warmth. It wasn't long before her arousal became obvious, her breathing quickened and she was moaning quietly. His fingers moved more quickly, circling and squeezing her engorged clit, and soon her body stiffened and pushed against him as her orgasm erupted, and he felt her pussy muscles clamping down around his rigid cock. He was still caressing her clit, but she pushed his hand away.

"Enough for the minute, Charlie. That was lovely, but what about you?"

"I'm not in a hurry, and I thought you might like to go again before I finish for the night."

"I'm not sure I'm up for the excitement. Go on, you go and I'll just lie here and enjoy it"

He leaned forward to kiss her, then began to slowly fuck her, his movements unhurried. After a few minutes he sensed that she was getting interested, and he began caressing her breasts, then bent to kiss her and suckle her nipple. He was beginning to get a little more urgent, and now he slid his hand round her firm buttock and probed between her cheeks, then again found the indent of her arsehole and pressed against it. This time she didn't stop him when he penetrated her sphincter and entered the hot passage. He pulled her gently towards him and felt the urgency of his approaching orgasm. He was in no doubt that she, too, was near climax and, when his cock jerked with the rush of fluid into her pussy, she pulled his head down so their lips were crushed together and her tongue was plunging into his mouth.

"I didn't know I could do that. I thought the story about multiple orgasms was an urban myth, but now I know different. That was bloody great, Charlie, hope it was good for you."

"Magic. I suppose we'll have to get untangled now, though this is very comfy."

"Yes, well, I think my leg's going to sleep and I rather need to go and have a quick clean up, if that's all right with you."

He climbed off her, and she went to the bathroom. After she returned, he went, then they cuddled up and were soon asleep. As they hadn't bothered to draw the curtains, the sun rising in the early hours woke them. They were both early risers in any case, and when Alice said she was going to take a shower, Charlie asked if he could come with her.

"What have you got in mind, Charlie?"

"Well, it's a big shower and it would save water if we used it together."

"Oh, that's all right, as long as you don't have any ulterior motive."

"Would I, now?"

He followed her into the bathroom, admiring the view of her very pleasant body as they went. She was like many women of her age, a little broad in the beam, but the full globes of her arse under her slim waist and atop a fine pair of legs made a most enjoyable picture. When they were inside, she turned to him.

"Can you go away for a minute, I need to have a pee."

"Let's be decadent and pee on each other in the shower."

"That would be disgusting, wouldn't it?"

"Yes, let's do it, and be really filthy together."

"Oh God, I can't."

"Yes you can, come on."

The bathroom was intended for use by disabled clients and was a big wet room. She followed him into the space under the shower, and they stood facing each other.

"What now?

"Let it go -- like this."

He pointed his cock at her and let forth a yellow stream of piss. It hit her in the belly and he re-directed it to spray directly on to her breasts. She flinched, but stood still and let the hot stream drench her as he lowered his aim till it was directed at her vulva. His bladder had been very full, and it was quite a long time before the flow reduced to a dribble, and finally stopped. When she realised he had finished, she started to piss and, to his surprise, the stream was directed forwards, and when she leaned over backwards she was able to change direction till she was spraying over his torso and onto his genitals. At last she, too, had emptied her bladder and she slowed to a drip. They stood staring at each other, then she burst out laughing.

"That was bloody ridiculous, wasn't it? Have you done it before, and did it excite you?"

"No, that was new to me, and I'm not bothered if I don't do it again. Mind you, I've read that some people actually do it on each others' faces, so it could have been worse."

"Yuck. Now let's clean up and forget that ever happened. If Len or Sam want to do the same, they can count me out."

"So you're game to put yourself about a bit with the other two."

"In for a penny, in for a pound. Now the Rubicon's been crossed, I might as well get the full experience. Up to now it's been most enjoyable, I'm fascinated to see what else you can come up with -- by the way, did I say you can forget any of the Fifty Shades of Grey stuff, unless you want me to whip you, or something like that."

"Shame, you've got a very smackable bum. Which goes with the rest of a very pleasant body."

"Past its best, I'm afraid. While we're being complimentary, you're pretty well preserved yourself."

The compliments were well deserved, as both had looked after their bodies, though they wouldn't really have been candidates for beauty pageants. Like most women of her age, her body had gone south a little, and she was wide hipped with a firm arse, below a still slim waist, though her belly was a little rounded, not board flat as it had been before age and childbirth had had their effects, and her vulva was hidden by a bush of dark hair, trimmed to suit her bikini line. Her breasts had slipped a little, but were still firm with dark pink aureoles surrounding darker nipples that were easily aroused. Her face was graced with an easy smile, which enhanced her bright eyes, topped by wavy brunette hair with just a few flecks of white. All these delights were supported by long legs, well muscled but still very feminine.

As for him, he was medium height with a body kept trim by regular exercise and a sensible diet. He wasn't particularly handsome, just a pleasant face, always well shaven, topped by a mass of fair curly hair. His body also was well covered with hair, without being excessive, his chest in particular. Said chest was well muscled and there was no trace of a beer belly, below which a substantial penis hung from a mass of pubic hair. His arse was firm and his legs showed again the benefits of regular exercise. All in all, they were a typical early middle aged pair who had looked after their bodies

Charlie now turned on the shower and adjusted the temperature to just nicely warm, and Alice stood under it, allowing the stream to course over her body. He started the separate hand-held spray, and began spraying over her body, so that all the remains of their urinary exploits were rinsed off, and he followed by doing the same for himself. There was the usual complimentary miniature bottle of shower gel provided, but she had brought a bottle of her own, and she now went to use it, but he took it away from her.

barcomber
barcomber
116 Followers