A Swinging Affair Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now he resumed the stroking of her body, progressing over the softly curved belly and feeling the bulge of her fleshy bare pubis, and slid his hand down to cup her sex. His fingers probed either side of her vulva, sliding down the gap between her outer lips and her thighs, and gently squeezing the lips together before allowing a finger to part them and probe between and feel the heat coming from her inner lips. She was moist both from the residue of his earlier ejaculation and from her own juices, which were running freely, and he slid his finger easily into her vagina, causing her to whimper with pleasure.

While he had been exploring, his lips had remained on her breasts, and, opening his mouth wide, he drew the bulk of her breast into his mouth, his tongue raking her nipple and his teeth nibbling the small, firm mound. Then he released her and began to follow the route of his hand down over her belly and on until his lips reached the top of her crack. His tongue probed and he felt the hood over her clitoris, and, as he circled it he could sense that the little bud was growing and he took it between his lips, and gently pulled it. The response was more than gratifying. The noise she made was, like the rest of her, tiny, but left him in no doubt that, as her body rose up against him and he felt her shaking, that she was enjoying a powerful orgasm. He carried on his attentions, his two fingers buried in her orifices and his tongue circling her clit, till at last she pushed his head away.

"Bloody hell, Len, it's ages since I came like that, but enough."

He reluctantly withdrew his fingers from her arse and her vagina. She rolled over on top of him, kissing him and pressing her small breasts hard against him.

"Better now?" he asked.

"Absolutely wonderful. I've not had fingers in my pussy and bum at the same time, that's definitely got to be repeated. You know, I felt bad about being unfaithful to Sam, but now I know how nice it is to be pleasured by another man, I reckon it will just make it better with him as well. Mind you, I feel a bit guilty I can't imagine he'll be having as much fun with Christine -- I still can't believe she agreed to all this."

"Obviously hidden depths -- I hope so, anyway, for when it's my turn to go to bed with her."

"You reckon she'll agree to another swap?"

"Search me. I hope so, if you and I can keep enjoying sex together, I'm all for more swaps. Now, what next? Any ideas."

"Would you be too disappointed if I suggested going to sleep. I was up early and did a full day's work this morning, and I'd quite like to sleep with an after-orgasm glow."

"No that's fine by me. By the way, are you an early riser, or would you rather sleep in?"

"I usually wake fairly early, but I'm not in a rush to get up so I'll leave it to you to decide. Now give me a cuddle and let me sleep."

She turned over, and Len put an arm around her and drew her back towards him, and they were soon asleep. When she awoke, early in the morning, she could feel the bulge of his cock pressing against her arse, and his hand had slid up to cup her small breast. She wasn't sure whether he was awake or not, but when she wriggled her bottom against him she felt an immediate response from the hand that squeezed her breast, not to mention the movement of his awakening cock. She said nothing, but moved so that his cock was between her legs, and she slid her hand down and directed the hard flesh between her vagina lips, then pressed slowly backwards and felt her insides being stretched by the substantial mass of him, going deeper and deeper till her buttocks were firmly against his belly.

"Good morning Sue. What a nice way to start the day."

"Well, it seemed a shame to waste a good hard. Now how about just gently shagging me, and I'd appreciate a little attention just here."

With that she took his hand from her breast and placed it on her pubis. He needed no encouragement, and slid downwards till he found the mound of her clit, which he began to rub, at the same time as he moved gently in and out of her slippery pussy. As he moved, she also moved against him and they were soon moving in sympathy. She found that although he was a bit bigger than Sam, she was comfortably accepting his girth and length and was very happy with his intrusion. Her very sensitive clit was being delightfully aroused by Len's finger, and she very quickly squealed with pleasure as her body shook with her first orgasm. Len didn't let up, continuing to fuck her slowly and smoothly at the same time as he enjoyed stroking her clit. After a while, he felt his orgasm approach, and he speeded up his movements, all the time being careful not thrust into her too hard, and they both enjoyed the rare pleasure of nearly simultaneous orgasm.

"As you said, what a nice way to start the day. Thank you Len. It's a bit early to get up, turn over and I'll give you a cuddle for a change."

He turned over and she snuggled up behind him, her arm around him holding his substantial body to her, and nuzzling into the back of his neck. They snoozed together like this for a while before his phone buzzed a wake-up call. She moved away from him and stretched.

"I think it's time to get up. I'll go and shower."

"Do you need any help?" he replied.

"I suppose you could wash my back, but can I trust you not to misbehave?"

"No, probably not."

"Oh good, let's go."

As he predicted, their washing activities went far beyond just back washing, though that's how it started. There was plenty of room for them both in the shower room, and after washing her back Len turned her round and carefully washed her breasts, then further down until his soapy hand slid between her legs, probing deep into her. As she began to get aroused, she pushed his hands away and began her own exploration of his body, inevitably finally cleaning his cock, which was half erect by now. After first soaping his balls, she scrupulously washed the length of him, her hands only just surrounding his considerable girth, before carefully sliding his foreskin back and uncovering the dark red helmet. As the spray rinsed off the water, she dropped to her knees in front of him, and began kissing and licking his rapidly swelling penis, then opened her mouth wide and took the aroused flesh into her mouth. She couldn't take much of his length, but when she felt he was fully aroused, she withdrew and stood up in front of him.

"Now he's awake again, what are you going to do with him?"

"I think I need to make sure you're really clean first."

He turned off the shower, then picked her up as though she were a child, and sat her on the vanity unit. Then he dropped to his knees, and buried his face between her thighs, where he used his tongue to good effect to search out every nook and cranny of the hairless folds of flesh which made up her vulva. He probed her vaginal opening, swept over her lips before raking her clitoris, then back down before he managed to find his way into her anus. This last intrusion made her squeal loudly, especially when he then slid two fingers into her vagina and searched out the rough skin of her G spot. Her pussy was streaming her slippery fluid now, and he was sure she was ready for him, so he picked her up and managed to impale her on his prick, and she howled as he gently lowered her till he had penetrated deeply into her and her pubis was locked against his.

"Bloody hell, Len, that feels good."

"Good, I was afraid I might hurt you."

She responded by hooking her legs around him and hanging on with her arms around his neck. After he was sure she was comfortable, holding her by grasping her arse cheeks, Len began to cautiously lift and lower her along the considerable length of his cock, and she responded by squeezing him with her vaginal muscles. She was in bliss at the sensation of part of her weight being carried on his cock, and the feeling of her breasts sliding up and down his chest, but she wanted more.

"Put your finger in my bottom, please Len."

"I thought you weren't keen on anal?"

"I don't seem to be able to take a cock, but a finger feels great -- oh yes, just like that, that's lovely." Said as his finger pressed through her sphincter and deep into her rectum.

Now they began to move in unison, she raising and lowering her little body while he thrust against her, and it was not long before she locked her legs hard around him as her body shook in orgasm. He was only a few strokes behind her, and he shuddered as his fluid was squirted deep into her pussy. As they came down, she pulled his head down for a long, slow kiss, then he gently lowered her back onto the vanity unit and, as his cock slowly subsided he withdrew from her.

"That was something else, Len."

"Yes, fun, wasn't it. I've read about couples doing that, but I think I'd have a problem with Linda -- there's a lot more of her than there is of you."

"Ah well, they say good things come in little packages, but I never thought that being small would bring that particular advantage. That's given me an appetite."

"What, you want more?"

"Idiot, I mean breakfast."

After they had eaten they decided to wander round the small town where they were staying. There wasn't a lot to see, but they managed to pass the time happily, spending a lot of time in a small antiques shop. Eventually, after they had exhausted the potential of the limited tourist attractions, they went into a pub and enjoyed a light lunch -- home made soup with garlic bread followed by a delicious apple crumble covered in double cream -- accompanied by some excellent local beer, then followed by a coffee. When they left the pub, they found that the sky had clouded over and a gentle drizzle had set in.

"Now what do we do?" said Len. "I suppose we could go back to the hotel and have a little snooze or something."

"Now I wonder what 'something ' might turn out to be?"

"Well, we could play card games on my laptop -- or something."

"Oh, come on then, only get a move on, the weather looks even worse over yonder."

They hurried back to the hotel, arriving there just as the heavens opened. As they passed through the reception area, they stopped for a few minutes to chat to the manager who was behind the desk.

"What happened to the weather?"

"Sorry, sir, we do our best to satisfy our clients, but I'm afraid we haven't worked out how to control the weather. Hope it hasn't spoiled your day too much. There's the Rugby international on in the lounge on the big screen, if that interests you at all? Or you could go for a swim if you like."

"Nice idea, but we didn't pack our cossies, so that's not on."

"Well, if the idea appeals to you, I don't see why you really need them. There aren't many people in the hotel and I doubt you'd be disturbed -- that's if you like swimming in the nuddie."

"Ho, hum, we'll have a little think about that."

"As you wish."

They went up to their room, and on the way they discussed the idea of a swim.

"I haven't swum in the nude since I was about seven." said Sue "My mum stopped me then when she found that half a dozen of we kids were swimming nude in a local stream, all boys and girls together. I reckon she had a nasty suspicious mind, but at that age it really was innocent. Anyway, I'm willing to give it a go if you are."

"Why not, I was planning to look at your very pleasant body anyway, so this will be an excuse to get you naked, not that you've been too reticent up to now, I'm very happy to say."

They stripped off their outer clothes and, wearing the hotel robes over their underwear, they left their room and took the lift down to the basement where the pool was situated. As the manager had predicted, there was no body else there, and Len dropped the robe, slid out of his boxers, and dived into the pool. Sue stood on the side, a little anxious, but when Len shouted that the water was lovely and warm she, too, shed her garments and slipped into the inviting depths. The pool was quite big for a hotel, about ten metres by five, and they both swam alongside each other for a while, till Len stopped swimming and stood at the side. Sue swam across to him and, as she approached him she suddenly dived under the water and Len felt his soft cock being engulfed by her warm mouth. She managed to stay down for a surprisingly long time and, by the time she surfaced, gasping for breath, he was well on the way to a full erection.

"Hell, Sue, how long can you hold your breath?.

"Long enough, evidently." she replied, as her hand grasped his now hard member.

He took her shoulders and turned her round, lifting her so that she was effectively sitting on his cock, as he held and squeezed her small breasts.. She felt him sliding between her pussy lips, and then he dropped one hand and slid his finger into her vagina, finding it already well lubricated, so he lifted her a little higher so he could push his cock slowly into her. With her natural buoyancy she was supported just by his cock, but he now moved one hand under her bottom, and began to move her slowly up and down.

"That's bloody marvellous Len...Oh dear........"

This last comment was because the pool room door had opened and another couple had walked in. The effect on Len was instantaneous. His cock subsided and he let go of Sue, who promptly disappeared under the water, before resurfacing facing the side of the pool and alongside him.

"Hello, you don't mind if we join you." called out the woman.

"Well, no, of course not." replied Len."The only problem is that we haven't got any costumes on, the manager said it would be alright as she wasn't expecting any other guests to use the pool."

"In that case it would only be polite if we were to take our costumes off, wouldn't it."

Her companion -- actually her husband -- spluttered

"Are you sure -- you're going to strip off? In front of these people we've never met before?"

"Yep -- like this."

With that she undid the top of her two piece costume and discarded it before pushing down the rest and stepping out of it, leaving her naked. Very pleasantly naked, not a glamour magazine body, but more than acceptable, nice firm breasts, a slightly rounded tummy above a trimmed bush through which her outer lips could just be seen, this on top of a pair of shapely long legs and, when she turned could be seen her firm plump arse cheeks. All this was topped by a cheery face with a broad smile on it.

Her husband was amazed at her actions, displaying a side of her character of which he was totally unaware. However, he wasn't going to miss an opportunity to fulfil an ambition to swim naked, especially with naked women present, so he dropped his shorts, displaying a pleasant body, nothing startling but no flab, and with genitals that were certainly adequate without being of prize winning dimensions.

Len and Sue were totally amazed at this intrusion into their quiet swim, which had just been developing into a quiet shag, but when this couple climbed down the steps into the pool, they just grinned at each other and, without speaking, abandoned ideas of underwater sex and started swimming again. After a while they returned to the pool side, Len standing with his feet touching the bottom, while Sue hung onto the security rail, and shortly they were joined by the other couple who introduced themselves as Maureen and Fred.

"Do you always swim naked?" enquired Maureen.

"No, it's a first for us, it's just because we hadn't got costumes with us and the manager said we'd probably be on our own. How about you?"

"First time for us too, but I've always wanted to and this was a good excuse, though I think Fred's still getting over the shock. Mind you, he seems to have found out how to make the most of it."

Sue and Len then realised that Maureen was supported in the water by Fred's arms around her while he was fondling her breasts, and obviously she had her bottom pushed back against his cock.

"Without wanting to get too personal, did we by any chance interrupt you in doing something more interesting than the usual breast stroke -- a bit like Fred's doing to me? Because, if so, don't let us put you off, as I rather fancy Fred's hoping to finish off what he's just started, so we won't be offended."

"Oh I don't think we could do ...stop it ,Len.. oh, perhaps not."

Len had taken full advantage of the invitation and had lifted Sue back onto his tumescent member (he stuck his cock in her pussy) and, despite her natural reluctance to share her intimacy with complete strangers, she loved the feel of being deeply penetrated, with one of his hands holding her breast and the other supporting her arse with one finger lid deep into her anus. The two couples were quite close together at the pool side, and were both very aware of what each other was doing. As the men thrust and their partners responded the sound of four fornicating people was added too by the splashing of the water. Sue was conscious of Len's hand grasping her left breast, then realised that a hand was squeezing the right one, and looked down to see that Maureen had reached out and was fondling her and tweaking her hard nipples. Her first reaction was to push the hand away, but instead reached across and felt Maureen's rounded belly, then slid down till she could feel the top of her slit and felt the small lump of her clitoris, which she proceeded to massage, which produced a squeal of pleasure from the recipient.

The two men were unaware of what their partners were doing to each other, but the reactions to the mutual fondling resulted in both men feeling the response on their cocks from the pulsing vaginas. This, added to the excitement of the unexpected communal sex, resulted in both of them reaching a rapid climax, nearly simultaneously, and the two women were not far behind. The pool room echoed to the sound of four orgasms being expressed verbally, till at last they were quiet.

"Well, that was fun." said Fred "My first time for group sex, must try it again some time."

"It certainly was a bit of a surprise -- a pleasant one, I must say." replied Len."Now I think I'll have a swim, that was what we came here for."

The two men began swimming lengths, while the two women stayed at the poolside.

"I hope you didn't mind me groping your boobs." said Maureen. "I've never touched a woman before, and what you did to me was magic -- I thought my clitty was going to explode."

"I can't think what came over me. I've never touched a woman either, but when you squeezed my nipple I just had to show my appreciation, and it certainly seemed to work."

"God yes -- let me show my how much I enjoyed it."

With that she pulled Sue towards her and their bodies melded into each other as they joined in a long, tongue searching kiss, till Sue finally pushed her away. Maureen murmured into her ear.

"Why don't we all get together later. We could try all sorts of interesting things, I'd love to explore my lesbian tendencies with you, and I'm sure the men would like to watch and maybe join in."

"Sounds like a tempting idea, put I think we'll have to decline."

"Oh well, it was a nice idea. Fred and I have talked about going to a swingers club, after today I'll definitely be pushing him on that."

Soon afterwards Len and Sue dried themselves, then dressed and went back to their room. They looked at each other, then both burst out laughing and collapsed on the bed together.

"That was classic, did you hear her inviting us to go and play games with them in their room?"

"No, I missed that. What did you say?"

"I politely declined. I somehow thought that we've got enough swinging going on already without adding another couple."

"Glad you did that, Sue. It sounds daft, but, although we're being unfaithful to our spouses we're not cheating on them because they've agreed to it. Speaking of spouses, are we going to tell them what happened?"