A Swinging Affair Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

report

barcomber

"I know it's a bit dishonest, but I'd sooner leave out the bit about the mutual groping between Maureen and me, just tell them the rest."

"Suits me. By the way would it be rude of me to ask if you've ever done any woman on woman stuff before? And did you enjoy it?"

"Yes it would be rude, and the answer is I haven't done it before. And it was a bit of an unusual situation to say how much I liked it, but for sure it had a remarkable effect on both of us. Now I'll always wonder if..."

"What did you actually do to each other -- I couldn't see, but I felt the effects?"

"She started it by groping my titty, and then I rubbed her clit."

"Oh well, maybe you and your fellow swinging ladies might get together for a lezzie weekend."

"I shouldn't think so -- but it's doesn't sound such a disgusting idea as it would have done an hour ago. That's enough of that -- I like a little snooze in your arms before dinner, if you don't mind."

"That's fine, it'll give us energy for later."

"Why, what's happening later -- you weren't thinking of ravishing my poor little body again were you?"

"Good lord no, but on the other hand, if you were to insist..."

After some more chatter, they did indeed snooze together, with Len behind Sue and gently holding her breast. When they awoke it was time to tidy themselves and go down to the dining room, where they enjoyed a pleasant meal accompanied by an excellent bottle of wine, and followed by a glass of port with the coffee. They then went for a stroll around the town before retiring to their room.

"What now?" enquired Len, innocently.

"I can't think of anything in particular. I mean, you wouldn't want any more sex, would you?"

"Well, normally I'd say no, on the other hand I bet Linda's at it with Andy, and I'd hate for her to get more than me."

"Hum, I'm not so sure about Sam with Christine, she doesn't strike me as likely to wear him out. Then I never thought she'd say yes to this mad idea in the first place, so who knows? And, as you said, I'd hate to think I wasn't getting my share."

"So it's sex again? How boring."

"Yes, you boring deep into me. And when I say deep, I really mean deep."

"What does that mean? It sounded significant."

"Darling Len, You've been wonderful with me. You obviously realised I was shit scared because of our size difference, and you've been so gentle and considerate, and I've loved every minute -- even the underwater bit. But please would you forget I'm only doll sized compared with you and give me a good hard fucking, if you'll excuse the expression."

"Are you sure? I'd hate to hurt you."

"Don't worry, if I scream it'll be for joy -- I'll shout stop if it's too much for me, but I'm quite tough, even if I am little. Now undress me and assert yourself."

Len was a bit dubious about her request, but decided that she was certainly old enough to make up her mind, if hardly big enough, so he picked her up and drew her face up for a kiss, which left her in no doubt about his intentions. His lips were crushed against hers and his tongue thrust deep into her welcoming mouth, to which she happily responded by opening her lips wide and in turn probed into his. His hands were supporting her by holding her little arse cheeks under her skirt, which he squeezed hard as his fingers probed deep into the crack, pushing the thin fabric of her knickers into her slit.

When their lips parted he dropped her onto the bed, turning her over so he could unzip her dress, which he then pulled over her shoulders and down her body, turning her back so he could pull it completely off her. She wasn't wearing a bra -- she said there wasn't a lot of point as she hadn't got enough breast flesh to fill one worth the name -- so she was naked except for a pair of lacy knickers. Len stood up and quickly stripped off his clothes, allowing Sue to admire his cock gently swinging above his big, hairy balls. She went to touch him, but before she could make contact he climbed on the bed and straddled her small torso, his cock hanging just above her breasts, and he lowered himself a little so the tip was brushing across her nipples. Although her breasts were small, they were close enough to make a soft valley, and Len let his cock lie there, and Sue quickly pushed her breasts together, allowing him to slide up and down the groove. This had the swift effect that one would expect, and he soon grew to become much firmer, and she could hold him firmly enough that, as he moved, his foreskin was alternately retracted and exposed. As he moved he began to weep his clear juice, and he moved up further so that the tip of his helmet was brushing her lips, and she opened her mouth and licked the liquid off before taking his helmet into her warm moistness and licking across the tip.

Len was only too well aware that much of this treatment would bring him to a much earlier orgasm than he wanted, so he withdrew and moved down so that he could spread her legs and kneel between them. He looked down at her pretty pussy, bare like every part of her body except her head, and breathed in the aroma of an aroused woman, lowered his head and began kissing and nibbling her inner thighs and then licking up and down the grooves between her thighs and her outer lips, already puffy from her arousal. He pushed her legs wide, making her delicate inner lips peep out from their surroundings, glistening from her juice. He used his thumbs to spread them and expose the dark pink inner passage, into which he pushed first one, then two fingers.

Sue was more than happy with this action, and when his intruding fingers searched out the rougher skin of her G spot, her reaction was obvious by the noises she was making. She wasn't a screamer, and when she was aroused she just murmured endearments and when she reached a climax she only let out the 'low moan' loved by some Literotica authors. For now she just hummed a little, but when his teeth nipped her clit as his tongue raked over the tip a sharp intake of breath gave Len the clue that he was doing the right thing. He remembered that she had said he could be rough, and he pushed a third finger into her as he increased the intensity of his attention to her clit, and a quiet encouragement of "Yes, Len, yes" spurred him to go further and his finger movements deep into her very wet pussy caused her whole body to tense and push up against him as she reached her climax, her juices flowing over his fingers.

When she relaxed a little he knelt up on the bed and lifted her legs over his shoulders, spreading her wide and showing him her widespread pink pussy lips, gaping from his fingers and leaking her fluid. He leant forward so he could briefly kiss her lips, then lined the head of his cock with the enticing target and pushed forward. She watched, fascinated, as his substantial member parted her lips wide and felt her pussy welcome the invasion, the walls of her passage spreading to welcome him in, until he was fully home and his pubic hair was rubbing on her bare mons. He rested a moment to let her accustom herself to his presence, then withdrew slowly, leaving her with an empty feeling, before he pushed back in. This time he wasn't so gentle, and as he began to move more and more quickly. He bent down and kissed her breast, enclosing the small mound with his lips, then softly biting her nipple, which was firm with her arousal, and she squeaked with surprise when he nipped her a little harder,

Then he pulled out and turned her body over and lifted her hips so she was kneeling with her arse spread and her dripping pussy on display. This time he wasted no time in entering her, and he plunged deep into her vagina till his belly was hard against her buttocks, and he began to do what she had asked -- he fucked her hard, his big hands grasping her hips and pulling her back against him, movements that she copied, pushing herself back at him as she felt her inner self accepting the impact of his cock against her cervix, and when he slid one of his hands around her and found her clitoris and rubbed it firmly she erupted into another orgasm, her upper body collapsing down onto the pillow as she shuddered against him. He had felt her reaction and stopped thrusting, just holding her firmly against him.

"You OK down there?"

"Oh God, yes, Len, that was astounding, but I didn't feel you come."

"No, I'm not finished yet."

"You've got more -- oh good!"

With this response he knew she would accept more, so he turned her over onto her back, spread her legs wide and again plunged into her. He was resisting on his elbows, but she pulled down on his body.

"I want to feel your body all over me, squash me, smother me, just do it hard."

When he lowered himself onto her she felt tiny under him, her small breasts pressing against his chest, feeling the bulge of her naked mons against his pubis. He began to move into her, his body raking up and down across her pliant flesh and he felt his climax growing within him and he slid both arms around her and grasping the mounds of her arse while one finger groped down her crack till he felt the puckered indent. She was wet from the earlier leakage of her juice and he when he pressed into her she opened easily to allow him access through the tight ring and into the warmth of her arse channel. Now he was at the point of no return and he grasped her firmly as the sudden rush of fluid was released high into her vagina, and his cocked spasmed over and over till he had emptied his balls into her and he finally relaxed. He was going to release her, but he realised that she was hanging onto him for dear life and her felt the pulsing of her pussy muscles as she, too, reached orgasm. At last she,too, quietened and relaxed under him, and he lifted himself from her, their fluids oozing out of her as his cock softened and slid out.

"Bloody hell, Len, that was marvellous."

"I'm afraid I lost it a bit at the end, but obviously I didn't actually squash you."

She stretched out on the bed, running her hands over her body.

"No, everything still seems to be in place, but I certainly feel well used."

"Well, you did ask me to fuck you hard."

"You surely did that, and it was incredible. Mind you, I might walk a bit bow legged for a day or two. If you don't mind, I think I'm ready to sleep now. There's an old saying that there's nothing as deep as the sleep of the just, but my dad used to say that it was never as deep as the sleep of the just after."

With that she rolled over into his arms and was asleep in minutes.

They slept till quite late in the morning when Sue was woken by the pleasant feeling of Len's fingers caressing her breast She smiled across at him, and he just put a finger to his lips for silence. She did as she was asked and lay still while he worshipped her breast, his fingers stroking, brushing her aureoles nipping her nipples and, eventually followed by his lips suckling her, while his hand roamed over her belly and down over her naked mound. Eventually he found her clitoris, and just stroked and squeezed as she became more and more aroused, until her body shuddered gently as she enjoyed a soft, slow orgasm. As he felt her relax, he released her breast and drew her close into his arms as he kissed her lips.

"Oh Len, that was just so good, but what about you?"

"I thought you might be a bit sore after last night's efforts, which I'll remember for a long time, so I though a little massage might be appropriate, don't worry about me, I'm very happy. Anyway, it's time to get up."

"Thanks, you're so sweet. Let's shower together."

As they washed each other the inevitable happened when she soaped his balls before starting to lather his cock, and he was soon sporting a substantial erection.

"Len, that's too good to waste. If you take it nice and gently, I think I could survive having you fill up my pussy one last time. Sit on the stool and let me ride you."

He pulled the bathroom stool in under the shower and sat down. She straddled him and very carefully speared herself on his tumescent flesh. She hardly moved, but somehow she managed to massage his cock by rippling her pussy muscles. He was supporting her with his hands under her bottom so that he was not very deeply engaged, and the little movements he found wonderfully arousing. She was hanging on to him, her firm small breasts squashed against his chest, and as he neared his climax he slid a finger into her soapy anus, causing her to whimper with pleasure as he erupted into her and she was engulfed by her orgasm.

"That was good, darling Len. I can feel you going soft, and I don't want to let you go, but I suppose I must."

As he subsided she slipped off his lap, then used the shower spray to wash out the remains of his juice, and they reluctantly ended their games and dried and dressed. They went down for breakfast, then returned to the room to pack. Sue looked at the rather obvious stains on the bed sheet, and went and opened the window.

"This room smells like a low grade brothel -- not that I have any idea of what any brothel smells like -- and the sheets do look rather well used."

"Yes, I think a substantial tip for the chambermaid would be in order." and he followed this comment by putting several notes on the dressing table.

"I'll remember this room for the rest of my life. Where I first committed adultery and where I found out just how gentle and sexy my giant co-adulterer could be. Give me a big kiss before we leave."

"I'm tempted to carve notches on the bed post, but I suppose I'd better not. Big kiss and cuddle for the little doll who turned out to be a very grown up woman."

True to his word, he took her in his arms and once again picked her up with his hands under her bottom and, as she hung onto him closely, they enjoyed the mingling of lips and tongues as they celebrated the end of their weekend of discovery of each other. Then he gently lowered her, and they left their temporary love nest. They went down to Reception and Len paid the bill, and congratulated the manager on the excellent service they had received.

"Glad to be of service. I hope you enjoyed your swim yesterday."

"Oh, very pleasant."

"Good. By the way, here's a little souvenir of your stay. Enjoy!" and handed them a small package.

They left the hotel and drove to a small village where there was an excellent pub/restaurant of which they had heard good reports. It was a bit early for lunch, so they went for a walk around the village, to pass the time before opening. Then the weather did what it been promising to do and began to rain gently, so they hurried back to the pub and sat in the Land Rover while they waited for opening time.

"What was in the souvenir package, do you suppose." asked Sue.

Len had put it in his pocket, and took it out and opened it. Inside was a USB stick, which he inserted into the port on the car's entertainment centre and switched on. When the screen lit up, it was apparent that it was a recording from the hotel's CCTV system camera in the swimming pool, and the two miscreants watched aghast as they saw themselves stripping off and swimming, then being joined by the other couple, also naked. It was quite obvious that they were fornicating, although the splashing water obscured much of the detail, and Sue gasped with horror.

"Oh my God, what do you suppose they'll do with that -- try and blackmail us? And do you suppose they gave a copy to Maureen and whatever his name was?"

"Wait a minute, she's put a note in -- I'll read it. 'Hope you're reading this before you watched the USB stick, as you may find it a bit worrying. However, let me put your mind at rest. I will admit I enjoyed watching it, and rather wish I could have joined you, but after that I deleted it from the hotel recording. I didn't give a copy to the other people, as I only had one spare USB stick -- it's up to you if you want to copy it to them -- their email is xxxxxxx You've only got my word for it but, honest, you're secret is safe with me. You obviously had fun, and I'd hate to think the memory would be tarnished.'

" RTFI - should have read the instructions first. I hope we can trust her -- I think so."

"Anyway, you can't see what Maureen and I were doing to each other, though the kiss and cuddle at the end is a bit of a giveaway. Are we going to show this to Sam and Linda, just in case?"

"Let's think about that for a bit. Now, let's watch it again, I've never watched myself shagging before."

"Hey, hope they haven't got CCTV in the bedroom -- that'd be entertaining."

By now the pub was open, and they entered and had an excellent meal -- traditional English Sunday lunch, roast lamb with mint sauce and all the trimmings, followed by a ridiculously fattening steamed treacle pudding with custard. After their meal they took a leisurely drive back via quiet back roads, stopping only for a brief kiss and cuddle before arriving at Andy's house.

xxxxx

There was a postscript to the weekend's activities. Some months later Len returned to the hotel, this time to spend the weekend with his wife Linda. The hotel manager saw them together and smiled politely, saying how she hoped they would enjoy their stay and that the pool was open if they wished to use it. Len realised at once that she had recognised him -- at six feet and eight inches tall he was a bit memorable -- and took the bull by the horns.

"Yes, you're right, not the same woman, this really is my wife, and she has seen the USB stick, as has the other lady's husband. I'm afraid there's a whole bunch of us behaving disgracefully, so we might reappear with different partners, but I promise none of us will misuse the swimming pool. And thank you so much for your -- discretion."

"I'd thought about making the pool clothing optional, but perhaps not." she replied. "But we'd be glad to welcome you back, and who you come with -- if you'll excuse the innuendo -- is very much your business, it's my business to make you comfortable."

*

Your scores and comments would be very welcome.