A Swinging Memory

Story Info
Husband and I decide to swing with other bi couples.
2.5k words
4.46
12.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brenda61
brenda61
119 Followers

We were in our late 40s when we became empty-nesters, our daughters now both in the city studying or working. We enjoy having the house to ourselves and there is a little bit of a sexual renaissance, especially that first summer when it is hot and we are naked about the house. We also have some deep and meaningful conversations, especially after a bottle of wine, and Leo tells me again about some of his experiences with other men before we married. I had largely forgotten about this and find it quite arousing. For the first time, I confess to having my own bi experiences in my late teens and we have some hot sex afterwards, Leo liking the idea of me with another woman. Afterwards we talk more, drink more, and agree that perhaps the time is right to explore our bi sides again. We sleep on it and the next day sit down and agree that is what we will do, and set out a list of rules. We decide that we will try swinging, strictly with one other couple at a time, and strictly for ff and mm only. No swapping for fm. Just for us to explore sex with someone of the same gender. It is a big step and although we both say we will do it, some weeks pass before it actually happens.

The first couple are people we know. He is in Leo's cricket club and I have seen his wife at a fundraising BBQ, when she turned up in tennis gear, all svelte and suntanned. I am not at all sure about things and despite Leo's assurances, am still in two minds about it. They are barely 30 and without children, but Leo thinks it will be ok. They are experienced swingers and are all very matter-of-fact when they arrive, soon stripping naked with us. The young wife goes straight for my pussy and I lie on the couch with her licking and fingering. It takes me quite some time to relax, but she continues without pause and I slowly unwind. At first I am distracted by the guys doing lots of kissing and petting, but finally I am drawn into myself by her tongue and feel an orgasm come on. I'm still a bit nervous and it takes a good while, much longer than with Leo even though her oral skills are better, and then I cum, not too strongly, but nice.

She is all bubbly and lies on me for a kiss before flipping onto her back for me to bring her off. This is what I've been wanting and run my hands up her taut tanned thighs, over her trimmed mound, her flat belly and little round breasts and back. I start licking and am disappointed that she tastes more of soap than natural juices. Ever since that talk with Leo about past experiences with women, I've been imagining, fantasising really, about my mouth and fingers exploring another woman's parts and, especially, the tastes and textures of her vagina. I lick deeper, trying to get beyond the sanitary flavour, and suddenly she heaves and pushes me away, saying she has cum. She bounces up and pads across the living room to the kitchen, ignoring our husbands who are engaged in an energetic 69, and squeezes herself orange juice then raids the fridge for carrots and celery.

I feel somehow cheated but Leo persuades me to try again a week later. It is the same. I barely get to lick her before she says she has cum, and up she gets. Through them we meet another young couple. When they come for an evening, the wife, a little blonde elf, opens her handbag and takes out a joint, makes a kissy face and goes outside to smoke it. When she comes back, her eyes are glazed and she curls on my lap, calls me 'mummy' and starts suckling my breast.

I am ready to give up, but Leo is having a good time and persuades me to persevere. The next couple are better and I get a little more of what interests me, though I'm still thinking about talking to Leo and suggesting we don't continue. We have been swinging for maybe six months, every second or third weekend, when we are introduced to Audrey and Jeff. They are much the same age, Audrey maybe two years older than me. When they arrive, she gives me a long cool look and I feel nervous under her scrutiny and, for the first time since swinging, a real attraction. She is a little heavier than me, quite curvy, with wavy auburn hair and brown eyes, olive skin and dimples in her cheeks -- very cute. We have a drink and they tell us that Audrey has been pegging Jeff for a while and he now wants to try a real cock. He looks nervous and I can tell that Leo senses his vulnerabilities and is going to enjoy himself.

Audrey is in no hurry and we settle on the sofa, kiss gently and take our time getting naked. It is nice, very nice, to be with a mature woman and I enjoy fondling and kissing her, sucking her lips and breasts. She asks me to lie on my back and straddles my face so she can watch her husband while I lick her. At this stage Leo is fucking his mouth, holding his ears tight and bucking into his throat. Jeff is not doing well and Audrey seems mildly amused at his gagging and drooling and muffled pleading.

Her pussy is also auburn and luxurious, the hair going almost to her belly button and spreading on her inner thighs. Her labia are meaty and hang low and her gash is damp and flavoursome. I kiss and lick and suck happily while she massages her breasts and watches the men, squirming every now and then when my tongue focuses on her clit. It is a while before she cums and she starts to breathe heavily and slide a bit on my mouth, sometimes her anus going over my lips before she slides back. I don't mind -- heaven knows I've rimmed Leo plenty of times. After she cums, she stays sitting on me and leans forward, rubs my breasts then with one hand tweaks a nipple, making me gasp into her pussy, and the other reaches for my bush and searches for my clit. I lick her, more gently this time, and she rubs me and watches across the room where her husband is on hands and knees while Leo fucks his arse, Jeff begging him to go easy, go slow, trying with one hand to push him back. But Leo is on a mission and slaps Jeff's hands away, digs fingers into his hips and hammers on.

After I cum, Audrey and I cuddle then go through to the kitchen and pour more wine. In the other room, Jeff is still pleading, almost crying, and Leo is still ignoring him.

'I don't think Jeff is having a good time,' I say.

'No,' said Audrey and smiles. 'I don't think we'll be back.'

'That's a shame,' I say, genuinely disappointed.

'But that's no reason why you and I shouldn't see each other again,' she replies, a confident smile and an arched eyebrow. 'Why don't you give me your number?'

It is against the rules that Leo and I have agreed, but I don't hesitate to jot it down for her. She puts the slip of paper in her purse and leans towards me, lips parting. We kiss gently and I feel that yes, I really would like to spend more time with this sexy woman.

When they leave, Jeff hobbling a little, Leo laughs and gathers up the condom (another of our rules) and shows me it is empty.

'Couldn't cum,' he says. 'The fucker was just too jumpy.'

'Poor you,' I say and make a sympathetic face.

'Wanna help me out?' he says with a smirk, hefting his semi-hard erection, the balls pushed up by a thick cock ring. 'You can always make me cum.'

Indeed I can, but as we fuck, my mind is on Audrey and her beautiful luscious body... She calls me the next morning. Leo is still in bed and I am in the kitchen. I get a little thrill when I hear her voice and quickly accept when she invites me for lunch on Tuesday. Over the next couple of days I think a lot about Audrey, even masturbate while replaying in my mind licking her, recalling the heady scent of her vagina and the way she slid back and forth on my mouth as she came.

After Leo goes to work, I spend a lot of time bathing and choosing perfume and clothes. I wrap a box of chocolates and cut flowers from the garden and head over to Audrey's. She is wearing a simple summer frock and sandals and smells fresh and natural. A gentle kiss then she leads me inside. Lunch is a garden salad and crisp white wine. Nothing is hurried and we finish the wine and have coffee before she gives me a knowing smile and leads me to the spare room, the double bed made up with pale blue sheets and plush pillows. We kiss and I let her undress me, not feeling at all self-conscious with her. I lie on the pillows and watch her slip her dress off, unclip the bra and release her breasts, then tug down her lacy panties. She poses for me and I smile, looking up and down, from her red mane to her red-painted toe nails, letting her know I admire her lush mature body immensely.

I am impatient to taste her and we have barely lain in each other arms and kissed before I lick down her front and get between her thighs. She spreads wide and runs fingers in my hair as I delve in her nest and part her labia. God I want her!

'So nice!' she murmurs when I lick up and down, relishing the taste and flattening my tongue to touch as much of the soft slick skin as possible. 'Yessss, my clit,' she says when I use a lip to push up her hood and find her nub. 'Right on it, lover.'

I circle it with my tongue and her fingers tighten. Then it is back down to her vagina, which is moistening, and up again, flicking over her stiff little bud. I make love to her like I've been dreaming about. She gets wetter and I lap at her vagina, savouring the juices, reach in for more, then back up to her clit and grazing teeth across it, making her arch her back and sigh. A moment of that then back down to her vag.

'Stop teasing!' she says, yanking my hair a bit. 'Do my clit. I want to cum.'

I obey, even though I want to lick and lick her. Her hood is pulled back and her nub is bulging, and I can get lips on it and suck firmly, flick my tongue back and forth. She tenses after only a minute then lurches and bucks, smearing my face with her wetness. I ease off, just gently kissing and nuzzling, until her orgasm has passed. Her fingers in my hair slacken and I look up at her. She is smiling, eyes hooded, upper lip a bit sweaty. Then she pushes the top of my head.

'You know what I want,' she says, pushing again and lifting her legs over my shoulders so my face is between her buttocks.

Her anus is moist with sweat and her juices and the little amber curls there are all dark with moisture. I lap back and forth, wash my tongue across, and she sighs in appreciation. My tongue wipes across her pucker again and I feel her bear back. I respond with a probing push and the tip of my tongue eases into her steamy rectum.

'Yesssss, Brenda,' she says and her thighs clamp the sides of my head. 'Get that tongue right in there.'

Although I have tongued Leo's butt hole, I have never enjoyed it like this. There is a bit of flavour, sour and gritty, but after a moment it is neutral. I kiss her hole, lightly suck, plunge my tongue in, French her. She sighs deeply then starts rubbing her pussy. I want to give her pleasure and keep up the tongue work, take time to kiss around her butt then tongue her again.

'Mmmmm, so good, lover,' she says, voice a little tight and fingers moving quicker.

I get a thrill knowing I am going to make her cum again and I keep up the action. I can hear her breathing getting faster, the sound of squelching as she rubs, then her thighs quiver about my head and her anus pulses. I kiss and gently run my tongue over her butt, then nuzzle my way up her body. She is still panting a little and her eyes are sparkling. We kiss and she puts arms about me, holds me tight, our tongues lightly playing.

'That was truly marvellous, Brenda,' she says.

'I loved it too,' I reply and we kiss again, me lying full length on her, our soft breasts and tummies pressed together.

'Brenda?' she says after a moment. 'I want to watch you pleasure yourself. Is that OK?'

It was most definitely OK and I kissed her again then sat up, resting on the pillows. She propped up on an elbow and watched from close as I used the fingers of one hand to splay open my vulva, dipped a finger of my other hand in my vag then began to circle my clit. I want to put on a show for her, but I am so aroused that I get distracted and go straight to flicking across my hard clit.

'Beautiful,' murmurs Audrey and strokes my inner thigh.

I flinch at her touch then gasp as her fingers trail across my vagina, gasp again when she slides two in me to the first knuckle. I flick my clit harder and she pushes them all the way, a waft of my sex drifting between us.

'Cum for me, Brenda,' she says, slowly pulling her fingers back and pushing them back in, the wetness audible. 'Rub that little clitty and cum for me.'

I love her touch, her voice, the intimacy and want it to go on for much longer, but I am too aroused. An orgasm is quickly building and Audrey picks up the signs, slips a third finger in my pussy and moves faster. I am breathing fast, panting, and my bottom is shifting on the damp sheet. The orgasm hits and is so intense I pull away from Audrey and lie on my side, knees up, breathing through my mouth. She hugs me from behind as I ride it out. Her arms around me are warm and soft and I drift off to sleep.

It is late afternoon when I wake and I have to get home. She kisses me before opening the door, presses full length. 'Shall we make Tuesday lunch our thing?' she asks, and I nod happily. I walk down the path to my car, feeling just a little bit in love.

brenda61
brenda61
119 Followers