A Switch in Her Master's House Pt. 03

Story Info
The paddling begins for Eliza.
1.3k words
3.71
5.1k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stiffens and abruptly lets go of my chin. I look up at Him, confused, and definitely worried. Did He not know? Did I just screw myself over? He doesn't look at me, staring straight ahead..

My chest tightens and I look down, separating myself from the shadow that's fallen over His face. I really did mess up this time. I remind myself I chose Mr. Business for this reason. In case He didn't know.

He doesn't tell me to look back up. I stare down at the ugly beige carpet. Not the color I would have picked, certainly. It's almost too drab for what happens in this room. What's about to happen in this room. To me. I'm so doomed. I grip Mr. Business harder, the edges cutting into my palms. I continue to stare down at the floor. At this point, I don't feel worthy to look up.

Does He think less of me now? Does He think I'm a traitor? I shiver. How much is this going to hurt? I take a deep breath. I shouldn't think about that. What's done is done. I... seriously messed up. I shouldn't have told Him. I really shouldn't have even done it in the first place, despite how much I dislike the rule. Will He even comfort me after, like usual? Or will He deem me no longer worth His time? My eyes fill with tears. That's the only logical possibility, after disappointing Him this much.

It's not like I haven't been outside since I've been here - I've been out plenty of times - but never alone. Never without Him or one of the Lords. All I wanted was a moment of peace to myself on a beautiful day. Especially since my break in the laundry room was rudely interrupted. Is that too hard to ask for?

My heart sinks. I know what I should have done differently.

I look up at Him - He still doesn't look down at me, even when I speak. "I'm sorry, Master... I should have asked." I frown and look down again. "I know you would have considered it."

He doesn't respond. I wait, and the sadness wells up even further inside me.

I start to cry. It hurts, disappointing Him this much. I look up at Him again, still crying. "I took my time into my own hands, time that doesn't belong to me - it belongs to you." The tears run freely down my cheeks - I don't wipe them away. I want Him to see my regret - to hear my regret. If He even looks at me. Is He even listening to me? "I am yours and that is all I will ever be - I promise, I will never stray again."

Now, He looks down at me. "You promise?" He laughs that harsh laugh again. "You can't control your impulses, Eliza - you can't promise anything."

I wince. He's right. "Sir, I..." I begin, but He cuts me off.

"Enough." He reaches out. "Give me the paddle."

I have a fleeting thought to throw the paddle and make a run for it, but I dismiss that notion. That is the one and only way you get another number added on - not as part of the current punishment, but as a separate one. One that just happens to be right after the current one gets over. It's not a fun time and I don't recommend it.

I give it to Him. Anxiety starts to swirl in my gut again, and I stand up before He asks me to. I wince. That was not a good thing to do.

He doesn't comment on it. Instead, he reaches out and gently takes my hand, running His thumb over the ridges I created from gripping the paddle too hard. "You ought to be more careful." His voice is soft, and calming. I can feel myself relax at His touch.

However, He gets straight back to business. He meets my gaze. "What were the numbers?"

"33, 65, 42." I respond as confidently as I can muster. If you're not confident, you have to go back in the corner, and there's no way I'm doing that again.

He nods. "Good." He drops my hand. "Due to the severity of this... I'm changing the numbers up a bit."

My gut clenches. Changing them... how? I don't trust myself to speak, so I give Him a questioning look.

He meets my gaze. "This time, the numbers mean both a position reference, and a number of swats."

I wince. Two things at once. That might not seem like a bad thing, but if you're in the same position the whole time, there becomes a familiarity with it all. Even if the swats or intensity is different - there's at least one constant. In this case - it's very unlikely the intensity is going to be the same the whole time with how mad He is so everything will be unpredictable. Which I severely don't like.

My throat is starting to tighten, so I close my eyes. Breathe in, breathe out. I deserve this. Master will take care of me. I deserve this. Master will take care of me. I repeat a few more times until my throat loosens and I open my eyes.

Master is looking at me calmly, as patient as ever. "Are you ready?"

My gaze flicks to Mr. Business, held steady in His hands. This is going to hurt. Really hurt. I sigh. But it's what I chose. At least there's that constant.

I glance up at Master, nodding quickly.

He raises an eyebrow.

"Yes, Sir." I remedy quickly. I look around. "How would you like me?"

His face becomes grim again. "Get over my lap."

I get up and climb over His lap, positioning myself so that my butt is in the highest position possible, as He likes it.

I don't get a second to think before the paddle falls.

I hiss in pain. Oh, Mr. Business was not a good idea. I already regret this. The swats continue, breaking my thoughts to pieces.

I'm on the tenth swat already and I'm groaning from the pain. My cheeks are throbbing. I try to make as little noise as possible usually during these punishment sets - and I can normally make it at least halfway through the first set before I do, but this is too much,

If He notices that I'm giving in on staying silent already, He doesn't relent. The swats continue to fall, hammering into me in precise strokes. And they really hurt! I'm already on fire, and my previous spankings today don't help.

The punishment continues the same way for all 35. By the end of it, I'm weaving between gasping little 'no's and biting my lip to keep the cries building inside me at bay.

"Get up." He commands.

I shakily get up, my face red. As much as this happens, I can't help but feel a bit embarrassed by it. I'm a grown woman, after all.

My butt feels like I sat in hot embers. I clasp my hands in front of me to resist from reaching back.

Master sets aside Mr. Business. "Look at me, Eliza."

I look up and meet His gaze. He doesn't look as mad now, more disappointed. My heart pangs. That's worse.

"Tell me why you shouldn't go outside, and then we'll continue this."

The injustice of the rule burns within me, but I push it away. Now is not the time. "Because you want us here."

"Eliza." There's a warning in His voice. I wince. I forgot.

"Me. You want me here." I remedy. One of the earliest rules the girls and I learned early on - never lump yourself with everyone else. It's because Master thinks we're all special, which I appreciate, but it's hard to not say it sometimes.

"And why is that?"

I stay silent for a moment, partially thinking over my response, and partially making more time before the dreaded 65. "You only wish the best for me and want to see me thrive in a controlled environment." It sounds garbage, but maybe He'll accept it?

"Do you believe that?"

I consider lying, but think better of it. "No."

He sighs. "Well maybe this will help you learn. Hands on the wall, now."