Please, Sir! Ch. 01: Reset

Story Info
A much needed reset after a long week.
3.5k words
4.68
10.9k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knelt on the cushion by the door, glad that we'd gone with memory foam to protect my knees while I waited for Him to arrive home. I was completely naked save for my collar and cuffs at each wrist and ankle. I was freshly cleaned and shaved, my hair pulled into two high ponytails like He loved. My pussy was already soaked at the thought of what was to come.

Most of the time, we lived our life as equals sharing the work and household load and participating in a thriving social life with friends. Anyone who knew us would never guess at our bedroom dynamics...that He liked tying me down and whipping me until I cried and that I needed it like I needed air. I loved giving Him control, turning off my brain from the stressed of life and work and being forced to accept whatever He gave.

I shivered as the air conditioner kicked higher to combat the rising summer heat, though some of it was anticipation. It had been two weeks since we'd last had the time to fully descend into depravity together and I was struggling without it, my emotional state in shambles.

I glanced at the clock...any moment now He'd walk through the door and everything would be okay again. I let myself fall into the deep breathing techniques we'd discussed together and thought through what my request for the night would be. Each night we played, I could make one request that was guaranteed to be granted, though at a moment of His choosing and where I usually had to work for it. Whether it was for more than one orgasm, a harsh caning, a gentler evening, or any number of things I could think of...I always got one request granted each time.

Finally I heard His key in the door. It was only two minutes since I'd checked the clock but it had felt like an eternity while I waited. Something inside my chest relaxed the moment I saw Him come through the door, His eyes immediately finding mine as He dropped His work bag on the side.

He bent over, one hand cupping my cheek as he kissed me deeply. I melted into the kiss, moaning as He swept His tongue into my mouth and His other hand dropped to my tits, gently twisting my nipples.

He pulled back and I whimpered...actually whimpered...and He smoothed a hand over my hair, smiling down at me. "Patience, pet. Let me get my shoes off and we'll begin."

Luckily, He took them off by the door and was right back in front of me just moments later. Another part of me relaxed at the love I saw in His face as He looked down at me.

"Come, my love." He gestured towards the living room, walking ahead of me as I began crawling behind. It was a rule I was always to be on my knees when we were in a scene unless He said otherwise. I loved it, loved the way it made me sink deeper into submission.

He sat down on the couch, legs spread as he relaxed back and I crawled between them. He was still in His dress pants and shirt but even that just reinforced who was in charge right now and He knew how I loved it.

He leaned down, clipping my wrist and ankle cuffs together on each side so that I was locked in this kneeling position with my hands out of the way. Relaxing back, He stroked my cheek gently and I let my head rest against His thigh. I could have spent the entire night like that with just us being close together. But I needed more tonight...He needed more tonight.

"How are we feeling, my love?" He asked, checking in before we began. "You've been a bit off the last week...getting frustrated easier, crying more than usual, slipping on your self-care."

"I-" My eyes slipped shut as I tried to give explanation to the emotions that had been swirling in my chest all week. "I just feel overwhelmed. It's a busy period at work and we've been busy with friends and I feel like we haven't been able to have enough quality time this month just the two of us."

"I do think we overbooked ourself this month." He murmured as he leaned forward, kissing me softly, and rested His forehead against mine. His eyes locked on mine. "Is that all though?"

"And usually we have nights like tonight more often but we haven't in so long and..." I trailed off, chewing distractedly on my lower lip.

"And?" He gently prompted.

"And I feel lost without them...without this. I feel so overwhelmed and lost right now. I don't even know what I'm feeling. Just that this always makes it right."

"Oh sweetheart, I wish you would have told me sooner." He pressed a kiss to my forehead. "We could have cancelled some of our plans this week."

"I know...I just...I wanted to go see friends and go out and have fun. I just think I've been unbalanced because of it."

"Well, let's reschedule some of next week so that we've got more alone time." He leaned back against the couch, thumb tracing my bottom lip. "It's been difficult for me as well not getting you to myself."

I couldn't help myself as I sucked His thumb into my mouth, gently scraping it with my teeth. He inhaled slowly, pressing the digit in further as I swirled my tongue around it like I would if it were His cock.

"This entire weekend is just us." He tilted my head up and I hadn't realized my eyes had slipped shut until that moment. "How does that sound?"

I nodded, sucking hard on his thumb. The bulge in His pants was growing and my mouth was watering at the idea of replacing His finger with it.

He pulled His thumb away, ignoring my whimper of frustration as He trailed the wetness across my cheek before cupping my face. "I had planned on a rather intense night for us. Is that what you want? Or do you want gentle?"

"I want intense." I trailed off as I pressed further into His hand, taking comfort in both being held and in Him leaving the decision up to me.

"And what is your request for tonight?" His hand switched to gripping my chin firmly, drawing my attention back to Him, forcing me to make eye contact. He was smiling...I knew He loved our intense sessions.

"Please make me cry." It had taken a long time in the beginning of our relationship before I could even make the request without feeling embarrassed. Now, though, I made the request often enough that it was almost as easy as begging for orgasms.

"Good girl," He said, eyes full of pride. "Any specific ways you want it?"

I shifted on my knees, glancing down at the belt hiding away His dick. "Belt please, Sir. And anything else you want. I am yours."

"Yes, you are." His hand slipped from my chin and reached up to grip my hair, pulling me out of my relaxed kneel and drawing me towards Him for a kiss.

It was long, sloppy, and so full of desire it made my head spin. He was unrelenting, taking control so swiftly of the kiss I didn't even have the option to make Him work for it. I was gasping as He pulled me back by my hair, His eyes gleaming with focused intensity.

He stood abruptly, hand grasped in my hair as He headed towards the bedroom. I crawled next to Him, already sinking deeper into submission with every gentle tug on my hair. He had fully slipped into dominant mode.

"Bend over the bed, slut." I scrambled to comply, almost throwing myself down as I bent over. I adjusted my legs so they were spread how He liked, pressing my torso into the bed with hands over my head and crossed at the wrists. It forced my ass into the air, naturally putting both my fuckholes--as He called them--on display.

"Such a good girl for me, aren't you?" He trailed a finger over my ass cheeks before dipping down to my pussy. "So wet already. Such a fucking slut for me."

I whined at both His words and the effort it took to stay still as He pulled back from my pussy. I heard a bottle opening and then cold lube was dribbling down my asscrack, followed by two of His fingers roughly pushing it into my asshole.

"Who's ass is this?" He inserted a third finger, stretching me as I gasped.

"Your's, Sir!" I involuntarily rolled my hips as He slowly thrusted them in and out a few more times before withdrawing. My asshole was only empty for a few moments, though, as He pressed one of our thickest plugs in.

I groaned around the intrusion, loving the feeling of being full as it passed the widest point and settled inside.

"Good girl," He dropped His fingers to my pussy, lightly teasing it before moving away to the trunk in the corner that housed all our toys. "Let me tell you how tonight is going to go, my little slut."

"First, we're going to put your mouth to good use. Only once you've proved your worth as a slut will you then get what you asked for. And, if you take it like a good girl, you might get to cum tonight." I couldn't see Him from where I stayed bent over but His words sent nervous shivers through me nonetheless.

His hand landed with a sharp smack on my ass, immediately followed by two more. He pressed a hand in the middle of my back to keep me in place before the next one landed with more force. It wasn't long before I was squirming under his smacks. It didn't hurt...not like how I needed tonight. But I was warm and tingly and could feel my pussy dripping.

"That's better...nice and pink for me." He grabbed a fistful of my hair again, pulling me upright. "On your back, slut. Position two."

I crawled onto the bed, laying down with my arms loosely crossed under my back, and let my head fall off the edge. I spread my knees wide, baring my pussy for Him. The position left me little room to wiggle and thrust my tits up towards Him.

"Good slut."

And then He had one hand wrapped around my throat as He started thrusting into my mouth. I squirmed, forcing my throat to relax and accept His thrusts, trying to grab breaths when He would pull back.

"First hold, slut," He warned, pressing in as deep as my throat allowed. I couldn't even gag...He was deeper than that. He would hold it for however long He wanted and I just had to take it.

He slapped my tit and I moaned, my throat vibrating around Him.

"Such a good slut," He praised, His hand coming off my neck so that He could play with both tits at the same time. "Six slaps each and then a break."

He took His time, slapping each nipple harshly, then fondling them, before slapping them again. Each one made me moan or scream, giving Him just that little bit of added sensation. Right as I was starting to get lightheaded, He pulled back.

One hand stroked my face, smearing saliva and precum on my cheek, while he smiled down at me. "You look so pretty like this."

The praise went straight to my pussy and I begged for the first time that night. "Please, Sir!"

"Please, what?" He pinched a nipple hard and I squealed, almost breaking position.

"I need you to touch me," I begged.

"I am touching you, slut." He grinned down at me before guiding my chin back into position. "Suck and then we'll do the next hold."

He thrusted in and out and I did my best to follow his order, twirling my tongue around His base when He was all the way in and suctioning when He pulled back. He pulled back, holding it for a moment, and I drew in a deeper breath before He thrust all the way to the back and held Himself in my throat.

He began twisting and pulling my nipples, pinching them tightly then gently rubbing the sting away as I gasped and moaned and squealed around His cock. He slapped and pulled and squeezed my tits until I wasn't sure if my lightheadedness was from no air or from His hands.

He pulled back again and slapped my cheek before grabbing my chin. I was gasping, tears in my eyes from how deep He'd been. His eyes tracked those tears with fascination as they fell.

Then He was back in my throat, thrusting with deep, uncontrolled strokes as He continued His torture of my nipples. He alternated between thrusting in and out at a rigorous speed and holding Himself as deep in my throat as he could, enjoying every noise I made around Him.

On His fifth hold, when my tits were nearing bright red, He trailed a hand across my throat, feeling my pulse under the thin skin. "If you spill a single drop of my cum, I'll cane your tits until they bruise for a week."

It was the only warning I got before He started thrusting, rougher and sloppier than anything before. It was all I could do to keep my position and keep my throat relaxed.

And then He was cumming, but He wasn't holding Himself in my throat to make swallowing Him down easier. No, He withdrew halfway until it was only His tip and a few inches and I had to suck hard to keep any from escaping down my cheeks.

I lapped it all up, used to the taste of His cum after years of deepthroat training, and when He withdrew I held my mouth open for Him to see it was gone.

"Good girl," He said, leaning down to kiss me.

"Hmmm," He brushed His fingers across my cheeks where tears had leaked out from the rough thrusting. "Not quite crying properly yet. No matter, we'll fix that soon."

He stepped back, tucking Himself back into His trousers and pulling His belt out of the loops. He grabbed His pillows from the head of the bed and placed it in the center.

"Over, slut."

I rolled over, crawling to the center of the bed and laying across the two pillows. They raised my hips up, a position that He always loved me in. I shivered as He knelt on the bed next to me, smoothing my hair back as He trailed the belt over my plugged ass.

"There is no number. This isn't a punishment. You asked for this and I am going to give it to you." He lightly slapped the belt down. He wouldn't stop until I was sobbing and begging. Anything less wouldn't calm the turmoil inside me or satisfy the sadistic need inside Him.

His hand banded around the back of my neck, forcing my face down into the bed and He began.

There was no warmup, no light slaps to get started. No, that was earlier with the playful spanks that turned me pink. This was meant to be painful, meant to hurt. And it did.

I was squirming almost immediately, gasping at each hit. He wasn't anywhere near His full strength but He wasn't holding back either, each hit getting harder and harder.

One particular hit caught the soft skin between my ass and thighs and I screamed, one hand instinctively flying back to caress it. He caught my wrist, slamming it to the bed and pinning it under His knee before He went back to pinning my neck.

Each hit made me scream and writhe and drew me deeper and deeper into that safe space within me that only He could access. The pain was addicting and hell all at once.

Tears spilled down my cheeks and I was gasping, squealing, crying out at each hit.

"Please! I-I can't."

"You know your safeword, sweetheart," He said, continuing the relentless pace as He spoke. "Nothing but your safeword or you sobbing under me will stop this."

I screamed as He hit that tender spot again and He pushed my face into the mattress to smother the sound. Each hit drove me closer and closer, each hit was like a hit to my soul...

And I broke. The first sob was more of a choking sound and then I was sobbing, ass rising to meet each stroke of the belt. Great, heaving sobs while tears and saliva coated the bed beneath me.

It stopped and He pulled me up by my hair, holding me gently against His chest as He kissed my forehead. "Good girl. Such a good girl."

And then He pushed me down again and I let him, raising my ass for the next strike of the belt even as I sobbed. But He'd moved off the bed and back over to the trunk.

He slid one of our vibrators between my legs, nestling the inner bit against my g-spot and the outer bit right on my clit, before He was kneeling next to me again. "We're going to continue with the belt full force until you cum."

"Please," I begged, though I didn't know what I was begging for, and He didn't even say anything else before He was pinning me by the back of the neck again.

The vibrator clicked on and He put it on the highest setting. I was squirming and bucking my hips immediately, chasing the pleasure. And then the belt cracked down, harder than before, and I screamed.

"You scream so pretty, slut," He said, drawing the belt back again. While He delivered full force strikes, they weren't as quick as the others, allowing me time to breathe.

I grinded my hips, chasing the pleasure of the vibrator, as He kept going with the belt. Smack. Grind. Smack. Grind. Smack. Grind. Over and over and over until I was floating towards that edge.

"Cum or I'll take the belt to your tits next," He ordered, growling in my ear.

And I flew over the edge, shattering under him. He dropped the belt, pushing the vibrator deeper and harder so that I couldn't escape it as I screamed.. It was everything. Pleasure coursed through me, coming in crashing waves over and over again.

I don't know how long it went on, only that I came to my senses on my back with Him between my legs. He withdrew the vibrator and thrust in deep, brushing against my overstimulated nerves.

"Oh god!"

"I appreciate the sentiment, sweetheart," He grinned, thrusting deep as He wrapped a hand around my throat before kissing me.

His pace was relentless, His mouth unforgiving, and I was just along for the ride. It was only moments before I was building back up to that edge I'd just fallen over and I was gasping, moaning, begging Him.

"Good. Fucking. Girl." He said, each word on a thrust. "Taking my dick so deep, pleasuring me like a good slut. What are you?"

"A slut," I moaned out, eyes slipping shut before a slap on my cheek had them opening again. The passion, the intensity in His gaze...I almost came against just looking at it.

"You keep your eyes on me, slut." His hand wrapped back around my throat. "Who's slut are you?"

"Your's, Sir!" I was panting, driving my hips back and forth to meet His thrusts, grinding my clit against Him whenever He was all the way in.

"And what is my slut going to do?"

"Make you cum." I reached for him but He grabbed my wrists, pinning them above me.

He chuckled. "I like your thinking babygirl but the correct answer is that my slut is going to cum on my dick in 3...2...1."

I shattered, screaming as I came, my pussy tightening and milking Him hard. He came, thrusting deep with a shout, and we rode the waves of pleasure together with sloppy kisses and panting gasps.

He pulled out, dropping to the bed next to me and pulling me into His arms as I trembled with the aftershock. When I finally could open my eyes, He was gazing at me with so much love and adoration I almost burst into tears.

"You did so good, sweetheart," He pressed a soft kiss to my forehead, then my lips. "I'm so proud of you."

I kissed Him deeply, then rested my head on His chest, relaxing into His cuddle.

"Do you feel better now?" He asked after a minute, drawing me back from where I was drifting in the sleepy haze of pleasure.

"I'm perfect now." I stretched up to kiss him deeply. "Thank you."

"Anything for you."

The cuddle ended far too soon. I was content to fall asleep just like that and sleep away the night but He dragged me out of bed...something about potential infections if I didn't pee and the bedsheets needing changed and food needing to be eaten. And I counted myself so extremely lucky to not have to think about any of that as He gently cleaned me in the shower and fed me slowly on His lap and then tucked me against His chest in fresh, fluffy bedding.

"Round two tomorrow?"