All Comments on 'A Symphony of Sex'

by amadeuserotic

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

Sorry, not happy with the orgy scene. I feel that "Zara" should tell Ellie (Eleanor) that she is staying in the US and is no longer constantly submissive. I am finding that I detest humiliation and bullying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
We did it!

Well, my dear Wolfman, despite the slings and arrows of outrageous red tape, bullshit and prejudice, "our" story has been published! I am grateful for your part in the tale, and I hope that in a Covid-free world we will be able to meet and celebrate our literary co-operation with something a bit more physical and intimate.

In the meantime, stay safe and well. I'll be in touch when time (and house guests) permit.

Kisses.

Eiry xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A bit off key

This follow up to the initial chapter written under the title If Music Be The Food Of Love, by EiryCGar which can be found under her name is perfectly well written, but it seems to me to detract from her original story. I read it all, and I know that I don't know the exact circumstances under which the author and EiryCGar collaborated, but it is less a two chapter story in my opinion, and more two separate chapters involving the same characters. Enjoyable, but not worth 5 stars.

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie2008over 2 years ago

Just defines that sex was mad for women.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous