A Symphony of Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost as if Ellie intended to be in a position where she could be fucked missionary style by the gurl who was also her husband. But of course, a different fucking was going to happen. Zara was on hur knees, facing Ellie, ready to bend down and kiss her face.

At the same time, she was offering hur ass to my cock. Thanks to having spent so much quality time between Ellie's legs, I was hard and ready.

Instead of being satiated, Ellie's orgasm had made her hornier. As I was pushing my cock into Zara's tight but lubricated ass, Ellie was pushing against her sissy husbands groin. Together we found a nice rhythm. As we were grinding Zara from the front and the back, it felt almost like Ellie and I were double-penetrating hur.

"Oh yeah, fuck that slut!" Ellie encouraged me.

"She is so tight and hungry," I observed. "Hur fuck hole is practically eating my cock."

"The slut likes it," Ellie rejoined. "She is making a big mess dripping precum."

We all enjoyed that gender bender role play. Zara's arse was now a cunt, hur cock was a clit and hur balls were treated as cunt lips. Ellie didn't need a strap on to assume the role of the second man in the fuck fest. In fact, she was the first man. I was the second man, just assisting with arse fucking from behind.

Finally Zara dared speaking hur mind: "Oh yesss, fuck me harder! Don't stop, don't stop! I am sooo close ... May I pleeeaase cuuummmmm ..."

In the battle between gurl and girl, of course the girl had won. Ellie's gorgeous clit, strong and hard, had overpowered Zara's dicklet and rubbed an orgasm out of hur that Zara was unable to resist, even though hur regular milking time would have been weeks away.

Instead of frustrating ruined orgasms, Zara now had to suffer through relentless overstimulation that wouldn't stop after her ejaculation.

"No more please ..." Zara whimpered.

"Yes more ..." Ellie countered. "A gurl has to learn to become multi-orgasmic. Get used to it."

Ellie continued rubbing and I kept pounding. Zara went limp and resigned herself to hur role of nothing but a medium through which I was now fucking Ellie.

"Cum now!" Ellie cried as she reached her climax.

"Oh fuck!" I shouted as I sprayed Zara's arsehole with a fresh load of spunk wishing it was Ellie's cunt.

We collapsed into each other for a second, all three catching our breath. The morning sunlight was flooding our room.

"Shower and breakfast are next." Ellie happily declared.

Thus started Ellie's and Zara's fun vacation at my place near San Francisco. We didn't have sex all day long every day, since there were sights to be seen, museums to be visited, trails to be hiked, wines to be tasted, concerts to be listened to ...

However, at the end of the day, clothes were shed and not put on again until the next day when we left the house. Sex was raw and intense, and Zara was milked so often that after 2 days she begged Ellie to get a break and be locked back into chastity "for a week, perhaps 10 days ... please?"

It was not without regret that I saw hur turn down the promises in the land of the free and unlimited orgasms. Ellie gave me a knowing look as she turned the key, which she then attached to the necklace she was wearing.

Ellie locked so sexy, wearing the key to Zara's servitude between her gorgeous breasts. But Zara wanted a break in more ways than one. She enjoyed the vacation in a new country, and she wanted to simply soak it in and rest during the night, so she would have energy for more the next day.

As Zara almost fell asleep while licking hur Wife and Mistress good-night, Ellie naturally turned more to me. The vacation had an almost opposite effect on her: After a beautiful eventful day she was even more energized, demanding vigorous lovemaking and multiple orgasms every night.

"When are you planning to introduce me to the local BDSM scene, vanilla boy?" Ellie asked me after I had brought her to a mild oral orgasm, as even my cock was tired at midnight.

*** Part 3: Orgy

It has been years since I had partaken in parties at dungeons or private homes of kink enthusiasts. The best parties were hosted by Goddess Tara and Master Tom. They were are power couple. Tom was submissive to his Goddess of course but dominant to everybody else.

I pulled out their contact info and composed an email.

Goddess Tara and Master Tom,

It has been years since I had the honor of serving you, but I had semi-retired into a vanilla life until recently. I have guests at my home, Lady Eleanor from the United Kingdom and her husband, sissy Zara. If there would be an opportunity for a cultural power exchange, I would be deeply indebted to you.

With love and respect

Wolfgang Amadeus

A few hours later, a response appeared in my inbox.

You are in luck, slut.

Save your flowery language and get your sorry ass over here Friday night. We are hosting a midsummer party. You find all the detail on our web page in case your asked brain has forgotten. We always need more submissives than Dominants, since so many bloggers, paddles and other toys must be put to good use. I know that you are fucking switch who wants it both ways, but I expect you to be in complete sub mode or else.

Dress code: subs wear butt plugs and whatever their Doms decide. All ladies, Dominant or submissive, have their tits out. I love tits! Other than that, Doms wear whatever they please.

We will not dominate Lady Eleanor, but she has to agree to share my double-ended dildo while we socialize and also welcome Master Tom's 9" cock in all her orifices. I hope that will not inconvenience her.

I hope that Lady Eleanor will respond to me and confirm that you can make it this Friday. Your job is just to get the 3 of you here in time and do whatever she tells you. Shouldn't you be serving her right now?

With loving ass kicks and ball slaps

Goddess Tara

I immediately forwarded the message to Ellie, so she could respond and get acquainted with Tara.

From there on, I wasn't privy to their communication anymore, but I gathered that they exchanged pictures of each other and their slaves. Phone numbers were exchanged as well. I noticed Ellie talking to Tara while Zara was licking her. The smile on her face was testimony to her enjoyment of both the conversation and her sissie's devoted tongue.

In the following days she became also more dominant with me. She was no longer Ellie but Lady Eleanor to me. Also she no longer required me to fuck her.

"You know, Wolfie, I really have to save myself for the 9" cock Tara (that's Goddess Tara to you) promised me.

"You are still welcome to lick my cunt and arse though. You are so good at this."

Friday night couldn't come soon enough.

"TGIF (Thank God It's Friday)!" Zara happily exclaimed.

"SHIT (Sorry Honey It's Thursday)" I would have replied 24 hours earlier.

But today Zara was right. It was Friday and time to get ready for the party.

Ellie (Lady Eleanor to me) required only one quick orgasm in the morning. As soon as she started climaxing, she pushed Zara away to keep herself on edge and stay hungry for more.

"Oh fuck it!" Ellie hissed in frustration and pulled her tongue slave back in. "Lick me for another minute."

As violently as she made Zara restart, as abruptly she ended it. "Stop. Drink. Both of you."

Lady Eleanor released a vigorous stream of piss for Zara and me to share. That was the only relief she would grant herself until the party started. I think her plan was to greet her hostess with a spontaneous orgasm upon arrival.

Let's skip the description of the preparation, the hour long drive to Tara and Tom's place - although it was a gorgeous afternoon, and the coastal mountains were basking in the golden sunlight of the late afternoon. We arrived just after sunlight.

The mansion was decorated with lights, I counted around 10 cars in the driveway, a few more behind us. Music was heard in the back ... Everything was set for a great, lively party.

Goddess Tara insisted on punctuality, and I could see why. This way everybody could see the other guests arriving, and the way Tara and Tom greeted them showed everybody the status of the particular guests.

An elegant Mistress of mixed Asian and African heritage was leading 2 demure slaves on leashes, both Caucasian, male and female.

"Hey Jomala, how is it going?" Tara greeted her. "Are you having fun with your new pets?" Jomala handed the dog leashes to Tom who lead the two creatures out of the way and attached the leads to some doorknobs in the back.

"That's Ivette and Jaranka." Jomala explained. "I took them to the shelter after their whole family got kicked out of that house where they squatted illegally for 4 years. Can you imagine? They paid just $750 rent in one year and then nothing!"

Tom attached signs to the collar around Yvette's and Jaranka's neck, with the words "ladies" and "gentlemen".

"They are on bathroom duty tonight", explained Tara.

"How practical", said Jomala. "But what if those two have to go?"

"They will always have each other", smiled Tara while Tom fetched two large trays where the two pets could kneel in, waiting to be of service.

"I am sure that they will learn their lesson now." Tara commented. "But where is Amy, your handmaiden? Didn't you bring her along?"

"Oh, she is still in the car. I told her to wait until all guests arrived, so she will be the last in line. I see the courtyard is packed. She shouldn't be long now."

Almost on cue, a petite woman in a nun's costume showed up. Her head was covered in a bonnet, not a single strand of hair was seen. However, the front of her outfit was altered so her breasts, tied with rope threaded around her neck, were hanging out.

"Oh, there she is. Turn around, Amy!"

The wench gave us the benefit of discovering the alteration of her costume in the back as well. Her grey robe was covering her legs completely, so only her feet peaked out. She was wearing sandals and thick, unsexy pantyhose. However, the back was open, so we could see that the pantyhose ended at her tighs and her bottom was bare. It was white as milk with a trace of spankings from a few days ago.

"Sister Amy has taken a vow of silence", Jomala explained. "Not that talking to her would do any good. She isn't even able to answer straight questions. She would always say 'I do not recall' and 'I must consult the scripture'.

"She also claims to be a virgin although she has 7 kids.

"Since we respect her religiosity, only her ass is available for fucking.

"Here is the sign language she will understand."

A little smack on her bottom, and the wench immediately bent forward.

"Awesome!" commented Tara, poking that asshole with her middle finger 3 times. "She is less tight than I expected."

Then she shoved the finger into the wench's mouth for cleanup.

"Tom, take her to the living room and loosen her up for our guests."

"Certainly, my Goddess", Tom replied. "Miss Jomala, may I offer you a drink and entertainment?"

As Master Tom escorted the guests to the living room , Tara greeted us. "Oh wonderful, you must be Eleanor."

The two woman couldn't be more perfectly contrasting and complementary. A Nubian Goddess with raven curly hair, wearing nothing but golden hoops and bangles next to my Lady Eleanor clad in an elegant black leather outfit, adorned with emerald earrings and a matching piece of jewelry around her clit.

Being almost of the same height, they greeted each other by holding their breasts so the perky nipples would touch each other.

"I want to play with those beauties", declared Tara.

"Oh yes", sighed Eleanor. "Can we ... socialize soon?"

"Absolutely", affirmed Tara, her nipples hardening quickly. "I have been waiting for this all day."

"Come along, Wolfie and Zara", Eleanor addressed us in an affectionate voice. "You are in for a treat."

Indeed we were.

The living room was huge. About twenty people were mingling. In the back I spotted Tom sodomizing a naughty nun. The head of said nun was buried between the legs of her elegant Mistress who enjoyed a Cosmo while being licked to orgasm.

Although the room was full of people who were about to get very comfortable with each other, the white leather sofa in the middle was empty, as the unwritten sign "reserved for the Goddess" seemed to indicate.

Tara steered us to this place, invited Eleanor to sit and directed Zara and me to kneel in front, so we might enjoy the show and assist if needed.

Tara reached for a huge double-ended dildo and slowly started to insert it. "My pussy is so wet, I don't even have to lick this dong for it."

"Pussy? More like a panther!" Eleanor admired the meaty lips engulfing the thick dildo. Tara's pubic hair was rich and curly, and it was emanating a heady scent that would drive anyone crazy with lust, men, women and everyone in-between alike.

"May I introduce your 'pussy' to my cunt?" Reaching out to the other end of the dildo, Eleanor's hungry labia closed around it.

"Oh my - you are just as wet as I am!" Tara exclaimed with admiration as Eleanor slided along the pole until it was deeply buried and there was no daylight between the two women.

"I love the feeling of your curly hair against my skin," Ellie whispered in Tara's ear.

In contrast to Black Goddess Tara, Lady Eleanor's cunt was completely shaved, and her hair was short, leaving her neck and shoulders free to be touched and kissed.

Tara's long black curly hair brushed Ellie's white skin from her back to her breasts while the other patch of curly hair rubbed against her engorged clit.

While their hands were caressing and exploring, their tongues were reaching for more places to lick, their hips were grinding against the dildo that connected them together.

The intensity of all this did not prevent them from making conversation.

"How ... long ... have you been with Tom?"

"Since ... college. I have fucked ... so many cocks, but I keep ... coming back ... to him "

"Is he ... the biggest cock ... you had?"

"Not the biggest ... biggest ... but ... the best. You ... should try him!"

"Oh ... thank you! I will ... later. Who needs cock now when ... I have you."

"True that! You are ... perfect!"

Their breathing was heavy while they were riding out their first shared orgasm without missing a beat.

I instinctively reached out for Zara's hand. We both felt that we were witnessing perfection. Two Goddesses making love to each other in a way only women can. As members of the lesser sex we were still allowed to admire and feel the connection.

Eleanor noticed and reached out with her foot, prodding me to take the spare key from her ankle and unlock Zara. We were free to follow their example and make love to each other at their feet.

I fumbled with Zara's lock. As soon as I had freed hur cocklet from its cage, it started to leak.

"Milk hur!" Ellie commanded while still grinding against Tara.

Zara's ejaculation was imminent. Ropes of milky liquid squirted out of hur little hose.

"Use it as face cream on hur!" Tara suggested, enjoying the spectacle as much as her sapphic lover.

"Look how much my little gurl can come!" Ellie exclaimed with delight.

"Wanna show them how much a woman can come?" Tara replied, panting.

"Oooh yesss!" Ellie hissed, pulling Tara so close that their breast smashed into each other. A squealing sound was heard below, as the double-ended dildo had nowhere to go.

"You just hit my cervix!" Tara shrieked with delight.

"Hit me back, you cunt!" Ellie pleaded.

"Coming now!!"

"Fuuuuck!!"

A fountain of piss and cum was erupting from Ellie's and Tara's Cunts, spraying over Zara and me, while the fat double-dong violently plopped out.

I caught it mid-air, but it was so slippery and slimy, it slipped from my hands and landed on Zara's lap.

The two Goddesses immediately started rubbing their gaping, pulsating cunts, squeezing out every last ounce of orgasmic energy until the flood slowed down to a drizzle.

"That was fantastic!" both exclaimed simultaneously.

Tara drew in Ellie's face with her wet hands and planted a sloppy tongue kiss on her half-open mouth.

"Do you have to go back? I want to keep you!"

"We should retire on a tropical island together." Ellie mused.

"Back to reality now - Look at greedy little sissy! She is licking our dildo, not even sharing with Wolfie. She needs to be punished for being so selfish."

"Tom, come over here!" Tara called out to her husband who was still sodomizing Amy, while the impish nun was eating out her Mistress.

"Jo, can we borrow Amy for a minute? Or why don't you join us?"

Tara's suggestion was followed. It was a nice group gathering: A black power couple, a European and an Asian-American Domme, a diminutive wench, a spunky gurl and an average dude (aka me).

"Sit here, sweety pie and show our guests some hospitality.

"Tom is very comfortable to sit on." Tara demonstrated, lowering herself on Tom's big cock and then getting up again.

"Who wants to be first? Jo? Ellie?"

"Ellie, I think," Jo suggested with a smile. "She is the guest of honor, and I have had many opportunities to enjoy Tom's cock already."

"Oh thanks, but I don't want to impose." responded Ellie. " I need to catch my breath. after that ride with Tara. Besides, I have to attend to my sissie's punishment."

"Make up your mind, you two!" Tara laughed. "Here is a cock, and there is a paddle and a crop.

"But first things first. Have you even greeted each other properly?"

"Oh my, where are my manners." Ellie reached out to Jo, and the two Ladies embraced in a social yet sensual kiss.

"I love your perfume," Jo whispered in Ellie's ear. "What are you wearing?"

"It's Tara's scent, my new favorite." Ellie replied. "But I also want to try Jo's fragrance. I hear it's most wonderful."

"I got plenty to share with you. But now I think I will take a seat on that comfortable cock."

Tara was thrilled to see the developing chemistry between her old and new favorite friends.

"Here you go," she said, guiding her hubbie's cock into Jo's cunt. "But no cumming, Tom. We have to keep Jo's fragrance pure for Ellie, and you must save your spunk for her as well."

"You are too kind. I can't wait for that treat, but first I must attend to disciplining my sissy.

"Where shall I put her butt plug? I want no obstacle between my crop and hur arse crack."

"Give it to Amy for safe keeping," Jo suggested. "She can take Wolfie's too."

Zara's plug was put into Amy's mouth while mine found its way into her cunt.

"I often plug her. It keeps her inaccessible and hence virtuous." Jo explained. "Only her bum hole is always open for use. Why don't you give it a go, Wolfie?"

"Hey, Wolfie has to earn that!" Tara interjected. "He hasn't eaten me out in years, and frankly, I feel a bit neglected here."

"Why is your mouth not on Tara's cunt (or pussy, as she prefers) yet?" Ellie said to me in a stern voice.

To Tara: "Wolfie will give you two orgasms. Then Zara can take over when I am through with hur punishment, and Wolfie can fuck Amy."

It was a great plan.

"Repeat after me:" Ellie said, slapping Zara hard on both arse cheeks. "I will share my Lady's cum with Wolfie."

"I will ... share ... my Lady's ... cum ... with Wolfie!" Zara declared, being spanked hard between each word.

"Good gurl! What else?"

"I ... will ... share ... my Lady's ... Lover's cum ... with Wolfie."

"That's right, slut. What else?"

Being spanked hard, Zara thought even harder before finding the answer.

"I ... will ... share ... my ... Lady's golden ... nectar ... with ... Wolfie."

"That's awesome, I want to see that," interjected Jo, enjoying a ride on Tom's hard cock while watching.

"All in good time, my love," replied Ellie.

"Now, my dear sissy, how many lashes with the whip shall you receive?"