A Symphony of Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Five, my Lady."

"Why five?"

"To remind me of the number of orgasms I am to give you each day.

"One after you wake up in the morning." Whip!

"One for breakfast." Whoosh!

"One at lunch time." Whack!

"One for tea." Slosh!

"One for dinner." Whamm!

"Five orgasms a day keeps the stress away. The ones during night don't count. They are literally countless." Ellie laughed, while gently caressing Zara's well-whipped arse.

"Hur skin is burning. Wolfie, why don't you cool hur done with gentle wet licks?"

"Hey, I call Wolfie to eat me out, remember?" Tara called out. "Let Amy do it."

And so the buttplug in Amy's mouth was replaced in my butt where it belonged, so the submissive nun could give Zara's sore bottom a soothing tongue bath.

Meanwhile I immersed myself in Goddess Tara's warm and wet love center. How different she smelled and tasted from my Lady Eleanor. Furry and rough where Ellie was bare and smooth. Earthy and spicy where Ellie was heavenly and crisp.

Every woman is a universe in her own, a source of life and joy. And yet, they are all one, the incarnation of the one Goddess we are invited to worship. This is why lovemaking between women is so perfect. As a man I can only aspire to come close to that level of perfection, never quite reaching it. Our cocks are imperfect tools to reach out and to connect with the more perfect version of human beings. At least my tongue can do what a woman's tongue can do, if I let go of myself and become one with her ...

I get easily lost in thoughts when my head is between the legs of a woman. I am entering a world of dreams, and I need her orgasms to wake me up and jolt me back to reality. Fortunately, Tara woke me up twice.

The scenery has changed. My Lady Eleanor was now tasting Miss Jomala's juices from Tom's hard thick cock, while Jo urged her to taste it directly from the source.

"Go ahead, lick that sweet pussy-cunt," Tara joined in, happy with orgasmic bliss, but by no means exhausted.

"I know you want to.

"Eating out Jo doesn't make you submissive. I do it all the time.

"You don't want to miss out. She tastes heavenly."

While Tara was singing Jo's praises, Amy and Zara were embracing each other. It had taken a gurl to free a religious girl from her rigidness and shed her foolish notions of carnal pleasure being a sin. Zara had shown Amy thankfulness for soothing hur pain from being whipped. She had gently removed the buttplug from her unused cunt and replaced it back in hur own arse, so she could kiss the nun on her nether lips and then explore further.

I stood in awe of that scene of redemption, as I heard Tara's voice whispering in my ear. "Go ahead, fuck her now. She is ready.

"In her cunt, not in her ass."

Thankfully I was ready too.

While Zara guided my cock into Amy's pussy, I witnessed another, even more beautiful scene unfolding.

Jo was lying on her back with her legs open and inviting. "Kiss me, Ellie. Taste my lips.

"Suck my tits ... yes, just like that.

"Eat my p ... my cunt!"

Jo was so perceptive, realizing which word turned on my Lady more.

"Fuck me, Tom," Ellie breathed before embarking on a journey of cunt eating. "Stick that cock in my c ... pussy."

Daring to switch up the words, speaking their lover's mutual language, the three started to merge into one.

"Eat her pussy!" barked Tom.

"Fuck her cunt!" hissed Jo.

"Fill me with your cum, both of you!" urged Ellie.

"Oh goddess, you taste so good.

"Oh god, you feel incredible. So deep! So wet!"

"So do you! I love you!"

"Oh baby! I am in heaven!"

The three were talking, feeling, loving each other. Ellie was their anchor, their center, the confluence of their love and lust.

"Come together?"

"Yes ... yes!"

"I am so close ..."

" Meee toooo!!"

Jo's climax sent ripples through Ellie's body, ramming her cervix against Tom's cock, erupting in her own orgasm, while Tom shot his sperm, rope after rope, deep into Ellie's quivering cunt.

"My oh my. Plenty of cum for Lady Eleanor to share with her subbies."

Tara had been watching and enjoying both threesomes and was now symbolically blessing us: Blowing kisses into Ellie's, Jo's and Tom's direction, then releasing a gentle stream of holy water from her urethra into the intermingled forms of Amy, Zara and myself.

Since Amy's mouth was on Zara's cocklet, and Zara's tongue was on Amy's clit, I benefited the most from the blessing by the Goddess.

Tara surprised me by kissing me on my open mouth.

"You have been such a good boy. Licking me to two orgasms, and now drinking from me.

"I also appreciate how you fucked Amy. Even though she is a submissive wench, you are treating her with respect. A lesser man would have just abused her."

"Come over, little subbies, time for creampie sharing!" called Ellie from the sofa.

"Make sure that she is nice and clean, because I want to eat her pussy ... I mean cunt afterwards." Jo advised, eager to reciprocate the pleasure Ellie had given her.

"All that loving made me hungry for dick." Tara mused.

"Amy, why don't you help my hubby recover. insider tip: If you rim his asshole, he will be hard again in seconds."

Amy nodded demurely and went to work. She started at the tip of Tom's cock to catch the last drop of sticky cum. Her tongue went around the shaft in slow circles, lapping up all the frothy cream that he and Ellie had worked up during their vigorous fucking.

Nine inches below, Amy bathed her tongue in his sweaty, slightly deflated balls. Then she reached further until her face disappeared. Tom's balls were covering Amy's eyes. His massive cock, wet with pure saliva, was brushing her hair, while her tongue was flickering around his taint.

Slowly the giant rose again, lifting himself from Amy's face. It felt like a door was opening, allowing the wench to enter into a deeper space.

Tom's balls were now rubbing against Amy's forehead. Her eyes were staring at his bum, and her tongue was inside the manly hole, fucking it passionately.

"Very nice job Amy! Tom is as good as new. Now hush and let me take my place."

With glee and delight, Tara lower her hungry cunt onto Tom's risen cock and started to ride toward mount orgasm.

Amy was momentarily lost.

"Missing the tongue action? Go ahead and lick Wolfie's ass." Jo suggested. "Perhaps it will motivate him to clean up his Ellie's cunt faster. I am still waiting for my turn to lick her."

"Since you have been so greedy earlier, I want Wolfie to have the lion's share of my cream pie." Ellie instructed Zara. "You just clean up the excess spunk between my arse cheeks."

I was in heaven. Ellie's beautiful cunt was wide open in front of me, overflowing with lovely cream, tasting of sex and fulfillment. Ellie has the sweetest taste after her orgasm. Being coated in cum of her male lover, the texture of her bare skin becomes even more silky and smooth.

Unfortunately my bliss didn't last long.

"Suck that cum out of her cunt, slut!" Jo pressed my head hard against Ellie. "I need her squeaky clean before I lick her."

I slipped and swallowed with haste. Zara tried hur best to help.

"Dinner is ready for you, dear Jo." Ellie announced when we were done.

Lounging on the sofa, Ellie welcomed Jo's tongue on her clit.

"Let's get closer, so I can lick Jo from behind while she is eating Ellie." Tara urged her husband. "You better focus and keep that cock inside me though."

"I need Zara to stick hur tongue in my ass, so I can keep going." Tom panted, showing the slightest sign of fatique.

"You heard him," said Ellie.

Amy whispered something into Jo's ear.

"Yes, you may lick Zara's arse," her Mistress replied before getting back to eating Ellie's cunt.

"And Wolfie may fuck you," Ellie joined in a generous mood, visibly enjoying the bond that was forming between her and Jo.

Amy stepped behind Zara who was frantically licking Tom's sweaty arse to help him fuck Tara more vigorously.

Amy was presently wearing my buttplug. She gently pulled out Zara's butt plug.

"This is for you," she addressed me, breaking her vow of silence for good. "I can only wear one, so you can use my other hole."

"Which hole do you wish to use, Sir?" she asked while pushing Zara's buttplug into my arse, which was still wet from Amy's licking a minute ago.

"It's Wolfie, and I want the choice to be yours." I replied, congratulating myself that I hadn't fucked her to completion earlier.

"I really like your cock in my cunt." Amy smiled shyly. "Will you then eat your creampie from me?"

"Of course I will, with Ellie's permission.

"Submissive or dominant, I am always serving at the pleasure of women."

"Thank you," Amy whispered, bending forward. Her tongue found Zara's arse hole, so she could thank hur for the oral attention she received earlier.

Amy's cunt was warm and welcoming as I entered her for the second time tonight.

I saw Zara rimming Tom, Tom fucking Tara, Tara licking Jo, Jo eating Ellie. My eyes found hers. I felt connected to everybody, but especially to my Lady Ellie. Her approving smile made me happy.

"Woohoo, choo-choo train!" Tara cheered, catching her breath between orgasms. "Last one to come is a rotten egg."

"It's not fair," declared Ellie. Jo here has Tara's mouth and my cunt to get her going, and I have only one tongue on my clit. Let's change that."

Ellie pulled Jo closer, so they were facing each other. Ellie kissed Jo hard on the mouth.

"Turn around, bitch! Sixty-nine it is."

"Y..yes Miss ..."

Jo was taken aback by Ellie's sudden dominant outburst, but she did as she was told without hesitation. After all, every Mistress can submit to the right woman.

Tara, suddenly deprived of Jo's cooch, got inspired.

"On your back, Tom. Let's do that too.

"Zara, same thing, with Amy on top.

"Wolfie, come over here and and suck Tom's cock with me."

Tara sure had her mind set on changing things up. A minute later, she was sixty-nining with Ellie, and Jo was doing the same with Amy.

"I want Tom and Wolfie to suck each other's cocks!" Ellie declared gleefully.

"Zara, come here and let me sit on your face while I watch. Make room for Tara as well."

"Oh my, I might crush this little dicklet with my fat pumpkin," Tara giggled, "and those fragile balls look like they are about to burst."

"No worries, she is tougher than she looks. I paddle hur cock and balls regularly."

Jo now wanted to sit on Tom's face and have him pound Amy at the same time.

No matter whether we arranged each other as couples or as treesomes, there was always the odd one out, like in a game of musical chairs.

The other guests were leaving, until the only remaining people were Tara and Tom, Ellie and Zara, Jo with her handmaiden Amy and her two pet slaves Yvette and Jaranka.

It was decided that Zara should supervise the two cleaning up the living room and the kitchen.

Amy was to get double-penetrated by Tom and myself, with the goal of getting creampied in both holes, while the three dominant woman relaxed and enjoyed the show. Zara and the two slaves under her supervision were eventually released from kitchen duty, so they could put their mouths to good use.

"Are Wolfie and Tom going to eat the cream pies afterwards?" Ellie chuckled.

"I have a better idea," Tara interjected. "Amy should keep them as a souvenir of tonight. She can wear one of those tight latex panties, so she won't leak."

"What a splendid idea," Jo enjoined. "Perhaps she can even get pregnant. What do you say, Amy? Want to get knocked up again?"

"Yes, I will keep the seed in my womb, of course," the handmaiden meekly responded.

"Wasting sperm is a sin, as the good book teaches us in the story of Onan." commented Tara. Being a Goddess herself, she was well acquainted with the word of God.

"Well, if pregnancy is the goal, wouldn't double-vaginal be the best course of action?" I offered.

"I love the way your mind works," Ellie laughed. "Go ahead, rub your dick with Tom's and fill her up!"

Our cocks found their way into Amy's accomodating hole. Her nun outfit was long gone and she was naked as Eve.

"Oh sweet Jesus," she murmured. She felt religion and perversity, sin and redemption, lust and love all merging into one. And it was all good.

"Oh shit, your dick is so big, making it really tight for me," I told Tom. "I can't hold it back much longer."

"Ok bro, let's do it. Bust your nut with me!" Tom responded.

With a groan and a moan, we did the deed. When we disentangle ourselves from her messy hole, Jo reclaimed her slave. She put a nice black dildo into Amy's cunt and then dressed her in a pair of tight-fitting latex panties of the same color.

"What happened in Amy's cunt stays in Amy's cunt," Jo concluded.

Just as I thought that the depravity couldn't go any further, Ellie had another delightful idea.

"After all this promiscuity, I think our subbies need to remember where they belong.

"How about Tara, Jo and I each fill a wine glass with our nectar without Tom, Amy and Zara seeing it.

"Then they have to taste and identify their Mistress. There will be reward for getting it right and punishment for getting it wrong."

Again I felt a little bit left out.

"No worries, Wolfie, you will have to guess all three of us right. I expect no less from you."

"Thank you, Lady Eleanor," I said with a smile.

And so the evening was winding down. I am happy to report that everybody recognized the flavor of their Mistress right away.

The remaining time was spent in playful conversation, tender kissing and licking, a few more orgasms for Ellie, Tara and Jo (I am happy to say that Ellie won the orgasm contest too), one more eruption of Tom's cock, this time in Jo, so she would also have a creampie at last, with Zara and I sharing it equitably.

Amy was resting in the couch, her legs up so our cum would stay deep inside and possibly fertilize her.

Eventually we all joined her in a peaceful slumber, to restore our energy for a new day.