A T-Girl and a Tomboy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit! I'm sorry! Cheryl? Don't go!" With tears in her eyes, Sandy tenderly picks up the collar then dashes after Cheryl, slamming the door in her wake.

***

First Kisses

I'm still catching my breath when Jean asks, "What happened? What did Sandy do?"

I try to stand up from my knees but the extra weight of the costume and having my hands tied behind my back is making it difficult.

Jena gives me a look of amused pity and says, "Why did she tie you up like this?" Her voice is affectionate and calming. "Let's get you out."

She unwraps the ropes from between my legs and stands behind me, untying my wrists.

"Sandy has some major issues. She was gone to some religious retreat for most of November. I think it really messed her up. She's still in counseling a couple of times a week. Cheryl's car is here—they're probably going to take off. Are you okay?"

"Are they leaving?" I ask.

We hear Cheryl's car start up and head down the long driveway.

I say, "One minute Sandy is all turned on and tugging on the ropes, then Cheryl comes up and holds her from behind and Sandy freaks the fuck out."

"Well, no wonder then... Sandy doesn't let anyone touch her anymore."

Jena is having troubles undoing the knots.

"She loves to flirt and get people all turned on, but she's a tease. She used to be more fun but something happened to her, now she's got all of these issues. We used to be friends with benefits, but I can't handle much of her anymore. Cheryl is a hot-mess for Sandy so she puts up with a lot of crap—it's all part of her submissive deal, but I doubt she'll put it up much longer if something doesn't change."

Jena finishes untying my wrists and I can move again.

"What do you mean, 'friends with benefits?' You and Sandy were lovers? Are you lesbians?" I ask.

"Yeah, well no... sort of? I guess we just scratched each other's itches. I'm into girls, but I'd be open to the right guy too." Jena blushes. "Well, actually I've never 'fully' been with anyone other than Sandy and other girls at experience parties, but that's different."

"What's different? What's an experience party?" I ask.

"Experience, or 'X' as in ecstasy... You really don't know? We've had x-parties here at your house before but I guess you were always gone.

"Sandy brought ecstasy for a party here tonight?" I ask.

"Nothing's for sure now since Tonya got hurt. Jess was going to officiate, but we don't know if she's going to have to take your mom's place at administration meetings tomorrow, and of course, if Jess goes Liz goes..."

"Jess and Liz started the tradition back when they were seniors." Jena looks at me curiously for a moment. "They're together, you know that, right?"

"Um, Well...yeah." I shrug. Jess and Liz had been partners for years, I never thought what they had was unusual.

"So, you know about our moms too, right?" Jena asks.

"Wait, what about our moms?"

Jena sees confusion in my reaction.

She says, "Oh... You don't know? No way!"

I make a sudden reassessment of my family structure.

"Oh shit. Never mind! I can't say... It's not fair. I'm sorry. You need to talk to your sisters or to your mom..." Now Jena has definitely said too much, she can't just stop now.

My mind reels.

"Our moms are together? They fuck each other?" I ask. I knew that Mom had girlfriends before she and Dad got married, but this is new. I can't think straight—Jena's mom is like an aunt. "Our moms are into each other, Jess is into girls, you're into girls... what about Tonya? Do you and Tonya fuck too?"

Jena shakes her head and laughs. "No, not that I wouldn't—Tonya's straight except for sometimes at experience parties, but again, those are different."

"...those are different? What happens at an 'experience party'?" I ask, desperate for something to think about other than my family.

"An X-party is a bonding night for G-squad, so it's only for everyone who is already eighteen. It's a rite of passage thing where we get together to share stories and learn about stuff from each other. We try to do it once a month. It's like a year's worth of counseling in one night. We have a lot of fun and it helps bring G-squad together before everyone graduates."

"What do you 'learn' from each other?" My imagination is awash in hormones.

"We talk about our troubles, sometimes we kiss and tell, or snuggle and pet..." she helps me to my feet, "...we make style suggestions, do hair and makeup, trade clothes, have intimate fashion shows..."

I'm hanging on every word.

"...we share stories and talk about sex, give advice and if the mood is right, who knows?"

'Snuggle and pet', 'intimate fashion shows' and 'who knows...' keep cycling through my head. I'm stumbling around as the mascot, feeling contained and isolated. I'm aroused from the conversation, but I'm starting to feel claustrophobic again. I need to get out—fast. I feel around desperately searching for a way to take the mascot head off, but I can't feel anything to release it.

"Want me to help you out of there?" Jena offers.

"Yes, please," I whimper, feeling anxious and chafed.

I stand up and immediately have to crouch to relieve some of the tension between my legs. She unzips me and starts loosening the straps around my body.

"Thanks, there's no way I could get out of this without help," I say.

"I know. I tried it last week," says Jena. "I had a lot of fun but I don't think I can be the mascot."

"I don't think I can either. I am so turned on right now!" I'm talking nervously. "You must think I'm a freak... Okay, sometimes I cross-dress, but so what? I'm nice, I'm good in school, why is it a problem if I like what I like?" I'm talking too fast. "The only bad part is how jealous I am. You girls get to dress however you want without anyone judging you. Do you even enjoy it? They're probably just clothes to you..."

A sour look on Jena's face makes me rethink every word. The moment suddenly becomes incredibly uncomfortable. Jena unzips, unbuckles and unwraps me, but she lets me climb out of the rest of the costume by myself, having to stumble around and pull my legs out of the rubber muscle suit without help.

The 'Fearless Girl' looks sad without anyone inside; deflated, collapsing like an old jack-o-lantern.

Jena is deep in thought. Her eyes dart as words slip past her lips in inaudible murmurs. She seems to drop into a trance until she completely freezes—then she erupts!

"You have no Idea what it's like to be a girl! We are constantly judged! We get judged over what we wear no matter what we wear! If you think your parents can be judgmental you haven't had the parents of a girlfriend—or a boyfriend judging you. If you're too skinny—people judge you, if your shoes don't match your outfit; or god forbid, if you have any fat anywhere! Hair? Never mind hair! I've been shamed for wearing make-up and for not wearing make-up, sometimes by the same person on the same day! AND, although you're not supposed to be all slutty, if a girl likes a guy but she doesn't dress provocatively, some other girl can come along in a cute little bikini and he'll go blind to all of her faults, thinking he's found true love-at-first-sight!"

I feel like I've stepped in something nasty and put my foot in my mouth. "Of course. Yes, you're absolutely right," I back pedal, "Guys don't get judged for what they wear nearly as much as girls do." Unless they're cross-dressers? "I'm sorry, I guess I was just thinking about myself."

"Damn right you were!"

Her indignation peaks and begins to soften.

"Look, we've known each other our whole lives; we almost lived as family when we were little. I like how you're not all tough like an alpha-male. I love fairy-boys."

I freeze, no idea what to say. "Fairy-boys?"

"Yeah, you're a fairy-boy. You're cute, you're kind and you've got skills. You can take care of yourself and you're... well, look at Tonya. Never mind that she's your twin—do you think she's beautiful?"

"Well, yeah. Tonya is a babe, but..."

"You two are almost identical, except for hair, makeup, and what you wear, you're just the male and female versions of each other. Of course you're beautiful!"

Jena shakes her head, takes a deep breath and sighs.

"Now... you're so worried about yourself that you don't even realize that it's my turn to be the mascot." A shy smile appears. "You have no idea how jealous I was watching you get buckled in." She gathers up the costume. "I can't be the mascot for events because I get way too turned on. There's no way I could be in that... that rubber suit in public. I'm afraid I'd have a screaming orgasm."

Jena's expression says she's shared more than she intended to. We'd been comfortable talking about our sexual interests, apparently we have more in common than we'd known. I feel caution and inhibitions slipping away. The closeness we'd shared as kids, growing up together...that closeness had developed into a growing interest and then into a crush, now it has suddenly blossomed into a full, mature desire.

"Can I kiss you?" I ask.

It slips out at the perfect moment. It never seemed possible before, but right now it feels natural. I'm seeing her in a new way — as a woman — a beautiful, sexy woman, albeit in a tomboy package. Even without the costume she is a superhero to me.

Jena bites her lip considering for a moment. She slowly blinks her eyes and consents.

"Okay. But this is just once, right here, right now. No strings attached?"

"Right, no strings."

I say it, but in my heart I already feel a strong attachment. The light in her eyes tells me Jena feels the same and that we want to be careful not to ruin anything already between us.

She leans toward me, smiling gently, eyes bright and fascinating.

"Don't be shy, let's make it a good one," Jena says.

Her lips relax as she puts her hands on my sides. We are nose by nose, breathing together, lips barely touching until our mouths cautiously open and get introduced.

A new flame burns as a fantasy is quieted, and desire is stoked with hot passion. Our tongues mate and our hands explore each other's bodies for the first time.

It's obvious that Jena is more experienced than me. Her touch lets me know that this is going to be far more than a kiss. She nibbles at my lips and tongue while tracing my body with her fingertips. I let my mouth and hands mirror hers as we kiss and feel each other. One hand holds behind the other's neck, the other hand elusively teasing, along the side of a nipple, stroking down a breast, down to the curve of her hip, down the side of her skirt to her strong thigh beneath the black and red pleats.

Jena gasps and leans her body into mine, pulling our hips together. I feel her pressing against the growing lump under my swimsuit. At first, the sensation makes me flinch, but Jena pulls me to her, rubbing her thigh against my fabric-covered crotch. Now a bit harder, ripples of aphrodisia run through my nervous system.

"Oh...Jena..." I say, tingling all over.

"Yeah? You like that, fairy-boy?" she asks.

She hooks her fingers in the leg-loops of my swimsuit, and pulls up on the hips, making the fabric to tug at my straining cock. I lay my head on her shoulder to steady myself in her scent and presence.

"Uh-huh..." I moan. The warmth of Jena's embrace replaces the feelings of rejection and worthlessness I'd been carrying since that sad morning with Sam. My arms wrap around my dream girl, and her arms wrap around me. My secrets are bare and she doesn't mind how I'm dressed!

Jena holds my face and catches my 'fairy-boy' tears with her kisses.

I feel my way to the waistband of her skirt and hook my fingers in the leg-loops of her bodysuit, pulling them up her hips, exposing more skin and flesh of her toned and able body. Jena pulls back from me, making her bodysuit tug between her legs. She purrs.

We slow dance around the room, kissing, petting, tugging and holding each other. Her scent is intoxicating. I've always loved her smell; sugar and spice and something a bit tougher, but now there is also a primal element that makes me want to get fucked by her. The mascot costume smelled like her. She must have been the last person to be the 'Fearless Girl'. Her scent is all over me!

I pull the leg loops of her bodysuit as our tongues intertwine, until I pull a little too hard and her three crotch-snaps pop open. Jena gasps and giggles. Our kiss brakes off while she bends awkwardly to snap herself back up. I laugh as I watch. It isn't graceful but it's one of the cutest things I've ever seen.

"Knock, knock..." says Sandy. She's standing in the doorway, alone, with Cheryl's leather collar wrapped up in her fingers. "Sorry. I've been here a while, nice show. I didn't want to interrupt you guys while you were slow-dancing without music."

Sandy's eye makeup is a mess. She's making an effort to toughen herself up again.

She gives us a smug look and says, "You two seem to be doing alright...I see that the ecstasy is working."

"Yeah?" I say, not sure I'm feeling anything from the drug, wondering how anything could not be 'okay' right here, right now.

"Thanks, beautiful sister," Jena says, with a broad smile.

***

It's On!

"Hey Alex, you really should join the squad," says Sandy. "You need to be smart about this and pay attention to your surroundings, you shouldn't just go out dressed like a girl whenever and wherever. Cis girls aren't always safe—you're better off in a group. Most of all, you have to be confident; people who want to mess with you can smell fear. Some girls go Goth or punk for the extra hardness as defense mechanism."

Sandy takes on a serious expression and speaks with an exaggerated authoritarian voice. "Girls often change their style after being sexually assaulted... At least that's what my shrink says."

She snaps to first position, does an elegant pirouette and an elaborate curtsy, returns to first position and pronounces, "I have my own reasons, but you can join the squad."

"Thanks, Sandy. That means a lot to..." I begin to say.

She interrupts. "So, is 'Super-Jena' ready to buckle in?"

"Yay!" Jena cheers. She kicks off her shoes, pulls down her skirt and tosses her vest aside, leaving her standing in just a shiny black bodysuit. She hands me her skirt, and says, "Here, put this on."

I slip the skirt on over my swimsuit and instantly felt a touch of modesty. Being so exposed was more stressful than I'd imagined. Seeing Jena in just her bodysuit is perfect for me. Delighted with her exposure, I wonder how she feels about the way I can see every curve, bump and muscle as she climbs into the mascot costume.

Sandy is sardonic while strapping the harness around Jena's body. "So, Jena, I thought you were a lesbian for life. What do you think of the other side?"

"Oh, come on. It's Alex."

Small beads of perspiration form on Jena's freckled cheeks and her eyes fix on mine as she gets into the costume.

Sandy rolls her eyes and abruptly stuffs Jena's freckles into the mascot head. She offers me the honor of cinching the harness.

"Just how tight do you want these straps?" I ask, remembering how it felt when I was tightened in.

"Pull it tight then back it off an inch on each side," Jena replies.

"That's exact. Is there a manual or something?"

"Experience."

The costume is sagging. Jena stands ready, knees slightly bent, hands on her thighs. I find the buckles and pull the straps. 'Vwuup!' and 'Vwuup!' Both times Jena makes sweet little grunts as the straps are cinched snug over and under her body. She catches her breath and leans forward onto her toes. As I loosen the requested one-inch on one strap and then the other, she settles back to the flats of her feet.

There's a loop in the back of the costume that I didn't noticed before.

"Hey, what's this?"

I tug on it but it's firmly attached to the internal harness.

"That's the flying loop!" Jena says, "You can hook a belay line to it and swing like you're flying! I want to try it so bad, but the administration won't let us do it at school. We need to find a really tall tree or something."

Jena steps in front of the mirror to watch as we finish strapping her in. We now have a very bouncy and animated 'Fearless Girl" on our hands. Jena is a brilliant gymnast, and though the bulky costume slows her down, she still has plenty of spunk. With the super-suit and all of its padding she is unstoppable.

Jena runs out the back door of the garage and Sandy and I dash to follow her up to the backyard. We watch Super-Jena do a running vault, into a handspring and an aerial somersault, but she doesn't stick the landing. The extra weight of the costume is harder to stop than she expected. She makes a comic bounce onto her butt and gets into character.

It's a tradition that the mascot never speaks, so whoever plays the part has to be theatrical and expressive without words. She acts defeated for a moment and sits to brood, then by pointing a finger at her head, then to the sky, she gets a great idea! She goes back for another approach, does the same set but adds a cartwheel, sticking it triumphantly.

Raven and Cheryl let out cheers and applause, calling out other tricks for her to try.

Sandy says, "Oh, hey Alex, you're supposed to call your mom."

"Thanks."

I go inside and call from the house phone. Mom answers at the first ring.

"Alex? There you are. Is everything okay?"

"Hi Mom, Sandy told me. Yeah, Tonya is napping. Are you back at cheer-camp?"

"Yes, honey. I think I'm going to be here all night too. God, I feel horrible leaving Tonya but we've been through worse than this, and the other girls are there. Is it okay with you if I'm gone so much? I just feel like we'll miss out on something big if I don't stay at least tonight and..."

"Mom, Mom! Stop. It's fine."

"Really? You're okay? Jess and Liz are bringing the van back tonight. They're in charge if the squad girls need anything. Most of G-squad is planning to spend the night."

Does she know about the experience party?

Mom continues. "They were going to have a victory celebration tonight but Tonya's injury is probably going to quiet things down. They're planning to work out a routine to perform at the pier tomorrow night. You can take some cash and catch a ride if you want to go surfing or something, just make sure not to get left behind again, okay?"

"Don't worry about me. Have a good time. Who else is at the camp?"

"There are coaches and trainers from colleges all over, some I know from when I was on the Olympic team. Lisa is here with her car, so I don't need the van. We're probably going to split a hotel room tonight. Are you sure you're okay?

My mom is going to stay in a hotel room with Jena's mother, Lisa, 'networking'? This would have been very different to hear an hour ago.

"I'm fine, Mom. I can take care of myself. Maybe I'll do some 'networking' of my own." It comes out more pointed than I intend.

"I know you can, honey. You're awesome! All of you are. I love you. I'll see you at the pier tomorrow night."

That is that. Sandy had followed me into the house and caught the gist of the conversation. She yells to the back yard, "The X-party is on! Everyone should be here by 9:00, we've got two hours!"

***

Pre-Party.

When I get back out to the patio Tonya is still pretty out of it, but she responds to my questions.

"Are you going to be okay if the whole team spends the night?" I ask.

"It's not whole team, just G-Squad..." Tonya is talking but her eyes are closed, "...just the seniors who have already turned eighteen. But wait a minute..." She opens her eyes and sits up. "You're going to be here? That's not going to work."

Sandy is supportive. "Don't worry. We can dress him up like one of us. By the time anyone figures it out it will be okay."

1...345678