A T-Girl and a Tomboy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexBailey
AlexBailey
168 Followers

"There's no way," says Tonya. "No one's going to want a guy at an experience party. Besides what am I supposed to do with my ankle?"

Poor Tonya is upset. Despite what she said to Mom, an injury could really mess up her plans.

"You don't need to do anything. This is a special circumstance," says Sandy. "We'll introduce 'her' as your twin sister. He's already registered as a female student. Who else knows your twin isn't a girl? They need to be in on it too."

The girls who came home with Tonya are some of her closest, long-time friends. Since I've been away so much, I only know a couple of the other girls. Most of squad I only know from watching their training videos.

Tonya is alert now, saying, "What about when the clothes come off? An X-party works because it's a dick-free zone. It won't happen if the girls can't let their guard down."

Sandy persists. "Put him in a uniform, someone can do his eyes and hair, who will know? If anyone has a problem I'll just put a collar on him and take full responsibility."

Sandy is seriously overstepping, but I want her to convince Tonya that it will be okay.

"Don't worry Tonya, we'll treat you like the Queen. Someone will always be at your side, and you can give orders to everyone. It will be fun, sprained ankle or not."

"Okay, fine, Sandy. Just be sure to let everyone have fun. No bullshit breakdowns or anything," says Tonya. She's being her manager-self now. "How do you feel about this, Alex? There are going to be rules and sexy girl stuff. You may have to go hang out in your room for parts of the night if people aren't comfortable."

"Hey, I may have been gone most of high school but this is my house too. Everyone but you and Jess are guests..." I'm making my case but Tonya won't hear it.

"You have your very own room, little brother. This is the squad house. You know Mom's priorities."

I feel punched in the gut with the 'little brother' comment. It's true, she was born first and I was born a boy. Now she's saying that I don't have equal standing in my own home because I'm not female? It's the story of my life, but I'm not used to this dark mood from Tonya.

Jena the 'Fearless Girl' bounds over. "We can have fun with this. If no one says anything before we get high, he can stay the whole night."

Tonya succumbs to pressure from her dearest friends. "Okay, Alex, but you should hang out in your room until things get started. Wait until everyone gets here and come out all made-up like any other cheerleader...and don't wear any of my clothes!"

"He won't," Jena, the mascot says, "we'll just use stuff from the free-box and a few things of mine. Come on, Alex. Let's get me out of 'Fearless' and get you into girl-mode."

On our walk back to the garage, I ask, "You call it 'girl-mode' when a guy wears girl's clothes?"

"Not just guys—I was such a tomboy that my mom was always telling me, 'get in girl mode.' She'd say, 'You're getting your picture taken, get in girl mode...' or, 'we're seeing grandma and grandpa, get in girl mode...' or, '... you need to dress nice...' or '...don't you want to look fancy?' Except for uniforms and sports stuff, I didn't like girl clothes until I got older. Even now, I'm not really into dresses unless I'm going out."

I get her unzipped and pull the costume head off of her. Her freckles are caked with sweat-soaked hair. Growing up, Jena was fun—always willing to get dirty and break stuff. She had been as easy to mistake for a boy as I was for a girl, but right now she is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

Our eyes meet. I don't ask for permission this time—my lips flutter to hers like a moth to a candle flame. She's deliciously hot and sweaty. The kiss is brief but passionate, ending in an awkward silence with me holding her voluptuous, rubber bound body.

"You're not a lesbian?" I ask, hopefully.

"What if I'm a lesbian who wants you?"

"I'd say you're a bi-tomboy. Maybe we're a perfect match."

Jena does a funny little involuntary shiver.

"Get me out of this!" she says, pulling at the neck of the costume.

Her eyes sparkle and we kiss again and again, her soft lips seeming like a teaser preview to what the rest of her must be like, somewhere in there, under all of the rubber. She still looks like herself; the costume only makes her look bigger.

I can't get her out fast enough. I turn her away from me so I can access the back zipper when suddenly, a rubber padded elbow swings back and I'm knocked to the floor in a crumpled heap.

Dazed and confused, I look to Jena for an explanation. She smiles craftily.

"Oh, I'm sorry," she says, grinning from ear to ear, "these huge muscles and all...I guess I don't know my own strength."

I pick myself up from the floor, eyeing her suspiciously. We've been here before. I'd nearly forgotten how, unlike Tonya, Jena likes to rough-house. She's in a feisty mood and is not going to go quietly.

The bulk of the costume contributed to the force of her blow—Jena had sent me flying across the tumble mats. I shake off my surprise, ready to meet her game and defend myself against another attack.

"Damn it, Jena!" I say, gathering myself and smiling. "I thought we could be nice about this..."

"Pussy!" she says, coming at me.

I brace against 'Fearless Jena,' but she easily knocks me to the mats again. The costume makes her big, the size and weight alone give her certain advantages. She falls flat on top of me and does her best to forcefully hold my wrists above my head.

Just like all of the women in my life, Jena is strong. Years of training for sports and squad have hardened her body. A few years ago we'd been an almost even match at wrestling, but now I'm getting my ass kicked. I'm wondering how much difference the super-suit is making, when I catch a padded knee in the groin.

"Shit, sorry! Did I get your..."

"Ooh, you want to fight dirty?" I say, more surprised than hurt.

I take full advantage of her hesitation and the bulk of the artificial muscle mass. I grab an arm and spin her, using the added inertia to throw her off balance. I knock her over, get her turned face-down and sit on her back. She tries to roll over but I bounce all of my weight on her, squashing her flat.

I fumble with the zipper and manage to pull it down, opening the back of the costume. Jena stops resisting.

"Grr! Get me out of this and try that again!"

Holding her down with all of my weight on her butt, I say, "What am I supposed to do? You're like a tank in that thing, and you're stronger than me without it. I'm just going to have to hold you down forever."

She bucks and wriggles but I've got her pinned. I open the back of the costume and loosen the harness buckles until she's squirming loose inside her rubber shell.

"Aw, play time's over?" she pouts. "It's always such a let-down to go back to normal."

"I like your normal."

When we get the girl out of the costume, the air fills with a strong erotic scent.

"Hmm... I love my scent after an orgasm," Jena purrs.

"You came in this?" I say, sticking my nose deep into the costume.

"How many times? I come so easily." She looks down at her body and inhales deeply. "I had an orgasm just jumping on the trampoline. You should try it! The suit bounces and the harness yanks in my crotch."

"You're going to make me come just talking about it... I think we like a lot of the same stuff."

"Yeah? I've got plans for us."

***

Coming Clean

"Let's pick out things to wear tonight and go up to your room," Jena says, while rummaging through the free-box.

"Here, take this stuff up to your room and get in the shower. I'll be there in a minute, I've got to get something from my car."

She goes out the side door while I head upstairs. I was in Jena's juices in the 'Fearless Girl.' I smell like pussy as I walk through the house, but now it's time to clean up.

I forgot the string for the zipper again, so I just get into the tiled shower with the swimsuit still on. I'm shampooing my hair when the shower door clicks and Jena enters. I wash the soap from my face and find her next to me in her shiny black bodysuit.

"Hi," she says, water splattering across her cheeks.

"Hi Jena..."

Wet kisses in the shower...magic! Why'd I never hear of that being a 'thing' before?

"A little help?" I ask.

She pulls my zipper down my back and my body is released from the constant compression. It's refreshing to peel off the swimsuit—it really is too tight for me to wear for very long. I can clearly see and feel where the seams had been digging into my shoulders and hips for so long. Worst of all, my hairless cock is all scrunched and stuck to itself. For a moment I'm embarrassed, but Jena watches with great interest as I rub myself and get things looking normal again.

When I'm soft, my cock is small and easy to hide, but being here with Jena's attention is making it grow. She watches in awe as it swells from 'girl mode' to my erect length. I know from watching porn that my cock is small when soft, but it's of average length, and maybe even a bit thicker than average when hard.

She holds my face in her hands, and pulls me into more luscious kisses. Her wandering hands find my cock and she wraps her fingers around it. Oh...my...god! She's fascinated as she strokes and kisses me. My mind blows, my eyes close, my knees buckle.

She leans back and waits for me to open my eyes again, then she lovingly gropes and kisses me some more. She's standing with me in the shower, my cock in her hands, rubbing and tugging—smiling at my reactions.

"It's attached!" she says, holding me with a firm grip. She grabs her own crotch over her bodysuit and says, "You should unsnap me again."

I hook my fingers in her leg loops and pull up on the fabric. The cloth is lighter than a swimsuit, now soaked and gathered up tightly between her pussy lips and her ass cheeks. I tug a little harder but the snaps won't let go. I'm afraid I'm going to hurt her, but she leans back, moaning, fiercely crushing her own genitals.

We kiss as the shower rains down on our faces and bodies. I feel down her belly and follow the taught fabric between her puffy, delicate lips. My trembling fingers find the crotch snaps and pop them open. The front of her bodysuit merrily bounces up her belly, leaving her glistening pussy exposed. Her strong hands continue rhythmically tugging on my throbbing cock.

I try to pull her bodysuit off over her head, but I first have to get her to unclench her ass so it will let go of the fabric. When I pull it up over her head, Jena takes the part that had been drowned in her pussy juices and puts it in my mouth. Her perky little breasts jiggle between us, nipples burning me erotically every time they touch my skin.

It's surreal, this fantasy playing out—this is me and Jena! There's a certain element that says, 'yeah, of course...' but there's also a part, even though we were not actually related, that almost seems incestuous. What would our families think about us macking on each other like this?

She rinses her soaked bodysuit and hangs it from a towel hook.

"You aren't only into 'vanilla' stuff are you?" she asks.

"Vanilla? Well, yeah, I think like all the normal stuff..." I say, nervously.

"You 'think' you do? You're a cross-dresser. Come on, what do you fantasize about? Do you want to get fucked like a girl?"

"Uh...well, I..."

"Here, let me clean you up," she says.

She smiles and turns me so I'm leaning forward against the tiles of the shower. She makes me put my hands up against the wall and widens my stance so I'm spread eagle. Adrenaline surges as I try to hold still. I'm finely attuned to every move she makes, every twitch causing a tremor throughout my being.

She stands behind me rubbing aloe soap all over my shoulders and neck. Loving hands rub my belly and chest and tug at my nipples. She gets up close behind me and presses her pelvis to my ass, testing how we fit together. If she had a cock it would be inside of me! She reaches around and grabs mine, tugging and stroking like it's her own. I gasp.

She thrusts her hips against me, then pulls back far enough to slip a soapy hand down the crack of my ass. Her fingers reach under me to cradle my balls and the base of my cock from behind. I swoon and lean back. She presses against me and nibbles at my neck and shoulders, one hand tugging my cock, the other hand rubbing underneath me, back and forth across my taint, rubbing deeply where my pussy would be if I had one. It's all I can do to stay on my feet. She bites me gently and drags her fingertips across my clenched asshole, sending lightning bolts through my body. I nearly crumple to the shower floor.

"Are you ready for this?" she breathes the question in my ear.

I nod and adjust my stance, getting ready for what I hope is coming. Her soapy fingers rub back and forth, back and forth across my opening, pressing deeper bit by bit until the tip of a finger pops into me. More lightning bolts! I've just been penetrated! My muscles tense as I struggle with the new sensation. It feels like she has a hook in me and my fate is in her hands. At first she is patient, keeping her first knuckle planted while I get accustomed to it. I'm barely able to keep up with her pace as she works the next knuckle in. It hurts and my knees buckle. She holds me there, against the wall as I clench and feel my hole stretch to accommodate her finger. She waits a moment for my muscles to relax before she begins stroking each of her fingers in and out, one by one, getting more enthusiastic as I relax, each knuckle popping through my tight little pucker and through my inner ring. Oh! It feels SO Fucking good!

She pulls her fingers out and replaces them with her thumb. I clench again. I'm trying to climb the wall. She laughs, lets go of me and smacks my ass.

"Where do you think you're going? It's your turn to clean me up," she says, handing me the aloe.

My cock is pointing straight in front of me, my asshole throbs as I turn away from the wall and steady myself. I'm light headed. I breathe through it and lather the soap. Now it's her turn to go spread-eagle, a position she most willingly takes. I start rubbing her like she did to me.

"Is this really your first time with someone?" she asks.

"First time like this? Yeah." I reach around and cup her breasts.

I lather her perky little breasts and feel her everywhere, dragging my fingers, teasing her nipples and caressing her many soft places. Standing behind her, both of us are acutely aware of every time the head of my cock brushes across her ass-cheeks.

"Have you even kissed anyone before we did?" she asks.

"After a night of rum at a beach party in Australia, Kayla's brother started rubbing up on me and kissing my neck."

"I've seen pictures of Sam. He's a golden god. Did you want him to kiss you?"

"It took me a minute to figure out what was going on. He was doing it in his sleep. I think he thought I was a girl laying on his blanket. I was trying to wake him up when his hands found something he wasn't expecting. I'm pretty sure he isn't into guys."

I put my hand between her legs to find proof that she is a biological girl. Her breathing slows and grows heavy as I touch her lips, gently feeling her mound. She moans and grabs my hand, pressing me to be more forceful. I feel her slippery wet lips open and slip a finger into her most intimate of places.

"What else did he do to you?" Jena looks back over her shoulder, moaning, writhing with each word, again pressing my hands to explore her more forcefully.

I slip a second finger into her. She's unbelievably soft and snug—so warm and slippery.

I swallow hard, my voice quaking, "At first I thought Sam knew it was me, I was a little freaked out, but I was definitely into it."

Jena is obviously more experienced than I am—I have to step up my game. I pull Jena toward me from the inside with a 'come hither' tug. Her mouth is gapes and her eyes glaze over. She has plenty of juices flowing, so I set my fingers loose as I continue with what happened between me and Sam.

"I had my back to him, so I didn't know he was still asleep. He kissed my ear and my neck, he rubbed my hips and grabbed my ass..."

I step beside her, still fingering from behind while the other hand strokes up her abdomen, and up between her breasts until I grasp her by the neck. Jena gasps and every muscle in her body contracts—my fingers are squeezed hard by her pussy.

I slide my hand back down beneath her to better explore the other treasures between her legs. I tell her more of the story.

"We were both getting really turned on when he starts biting my ear and grabs for my pussy." I sigh. "Obviously he found something else. Suddenly he's wide awake and yells, 'Bloody fuckin' hell!' He gets up without saying anything else and takes off down the beach. We haven't spoken since, so I don't even know what he's was thinking. I don't remember the night before. Maybe he remembers something that I don't"

It's hard to feel sad while I'm playing with Jena's crotch. Her breathing is hard, her stance wide. She's getting high from my touch. It's incredible to watch her face and feel her shift from foot to foot while my fingers are inside of her soft and sensual pussy. Her breathing grows ragged.

She says, "It's hard to, uh... It's hard to believe you're new... hmm....new at this."

She strains to talk as I trace her inner and outer folds and push to distract her.

"You don't touch like... like other guys. Most guys just...Uh!...just want to get in... get done. You're... patient. How do you know what feels so GOOD? What do you know about girls?"

I slide a finger out of the front of her slit and chase her slippery little bean. She arches her back intensely. I slide a soapy finger into her pucker and feel her clench, but unlike me, she doesn't seem to have any initial pain.

I shrug. "I guess I've just read enough erotica and watched my share of porn. Mostly I like to imagine what it feels like to a girl's body."

I draw my fingers out and up the front of her slit, stroking as they cradle her clit, pulling her to the tips of her toes. I hold her by the pussy for a moment before allowing her heels fall gently back to the shower floor, only to find herself settling with my thumb in her ass.

She finds a balance on her toes and clenches on my thumb. She sweeps her hair from of her face, mewls and says, "Who are you, Alex? Are you a lesbian trans-girl?"

"I'm just me. Does it matter to you what I've got?"

"I like what you've got," says Jena, "You could be trans, but it sounds like you're non-binary or gender-fliud or something. I think that's what I am. I wish I was a boy sometimes. I'd love to have a real cock. What it's like to be in someone, to stick your tool up inside and just fuck around in there?" Jena's eyes flutter and she licks her lips.

"What's it like to have a cock in you?" I ask.

"Probably better than any sex toys—we could find out later tonight."

I can't speak. I get more aloe and watch her eyes roll back as I rub my fingers through her lips from her perineum to her swollen clit.

Her teeth are gritted and her head is turned to the side, face flushed, eyes closed. She is on her toes and panting hard. I let her hump herself on my hands, the pleasure on her face is distorted by the stream of water. She sways about as we try to kiss. Tremors wash over her and she groans and shakes, unable to continue kissing as she slides down and off of the wall. We fold together on the cool wet tiles with her on my lap. Panting, she kisses me and continues groping and tugging at my cock.

"Oh..." She's heaving with every breath, "...this is so right. We're finally doing this!" Her eyes are rolling in her head. "What's the sexiest porn you've ever watched?"

AlexBailey
AlexBailey
168 Followers
1...345678