All Comments on 'A - T Summer'

by carrteun

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1over 4 years ago
Another good one

Sure hope this one goes somewhere! At least we know they are still together after two years but where is Callie and the parents and we haven’t really met Caleb yet. Inquiring minds want to know!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A review

I enjoyed the story. Just a man's perspective, but Callie was missing out on a bit. Glad Brett and Shannon got together with a possible future.

pepepilotpepepilotover 4 years ago
Well written

The story was captivating and I just kept going. Sure hope there is more to this fairy tale on the Appalachian Trail :)

carrteuncarrteunover 4 years agoAuthor
Updated

I made some minor changes to correct awkward phrasing and spelling issues in a couple of places. I had also been unhappy with the original ending so I made a change left the future open instead of resolved. If an idea presents itself, it leaves it more open to a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very Enjoyable Read

Thoroughly enjoyed the story and the characters. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I loved it!

One of my favorite things about the contests on Literotica is when I read a story that I love, look up the author to read their older stories, and I discover a new “favorite.” That new favorite is you! I’ve spent the last two days reading your stories and they’re great.

Thank you for writing, and thank you for sharing.

KingCuddleKingCuddlealmost 4 years ago
Nice work.

I felt like I was right there with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was good. I hope you are planning a part 2. Would love to hear what happens when they get home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Meh, too much contrivance... He happens to meet two women who happen to be from the exact place he happens to be starting a new job. Too much, would have been better if they had to figure out how to have a relationship. Perhaps with him trying to get a job where she lived instead. Anyway, otherwise just not your best story.

shadrachtshadracht3 months ago

Coincidence isn't as far fetched as it might seem. On three separate occasions, I have found myself over a thousand miles away from home, and run into people I knew.

.

This was a bit rambling, but it was an enjoyable ramble. It was a fun trip with kind people. I'm a little surprised that he didn't end up going into medicine after being a medic, but it's understandable. In any cases, 5*

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I was ok with this story, except for one thing. During the threesome, Callie broke the rules they had ageed on. She not only touched and stroked his cock, but also really directed it to what she wanted to happen. I would not go along without saying something about that, if not in the moment, then at least the next day. It would be a pointed discussion, and probably upset things, but if you're considering a relationship with Shannon, she needs to know that you'll not be afraid to let her know what you think, and stand up for yourself. Otherwise, she'll think you'll just go along with whatever she, or her friends, wants, which is a very bad way to start a relationship.

xtrail65xtrail652 months ago

Hey anon, two concepts here, fiction and poetic license, get over it, great story

xtrail65xtrail652 months ago

Didn’t know that this trek was a thing, might have to do it myself.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4u3 days ago

I can say I've touched the northern end of the Appalachian trail but reading this wish I could have done more. Beautiful setting. Meeting the right people at the right time to allow him to end in the potential long term relationship. Well put together. Agnes needs to stow her righteous indignation, God made us sexual beings, 'go forth and multiply, what does she think it meant, lol

A very enjoyable read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercarrteun@carrteun
9/19/2023 It has been over a year since I last posted something. I have a story almost ready for Halloween, the first time I've tried to construct a story for that holiday. Just a section of rewrite and a final editing check before it's done. It will be ready in time for the H...