A Tail of the Heart

Story Info
I dated a guy with a tail.
4.4k words
4.58
1.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Years ago when I was single and into the dating scene, I had my fair share of dates and hookups with guys. Some dates were just a fun night out, others were all about the sex and on occasions when there was a spark, something more serious.

I remember that there were all manner of guys that I dated, from all walks of life. There were some hunks who worked in the trades and some office workers who were not so fit. I got to experience all manner of sex - some big cocks, smaller ones, quick fucks and epic sex sessions.

When I think back to those days, the guys all sort of blur into one. There were lots of nice guys, and we had some fun times, but there was nothing out of the ordinary. Except for one. One individual stands out in my memory.

We met at my work Christmas party in mid-December. The office manager had decorated the foyer and lobby as a small function space with a free bar across the reception desk. We could bring a plus-one - but I didn't have a partner at the time, so after work, I just applied some lipstick and caught the lift down to socialise.

It didn't take long until I came across Dan and we started chatting. I knew he wasn't on our payroll so my conversation danced around trying to work out whose partner he was. As it turned out, Dan was an IT supplier to our business and someone mentioned the Christmas party to him, so he just invited himself! I liked that confidence in him.

The room was crowded and noisy and after a few drinks he suggested that we go to a bar together. I agreed straight away and we shared a ride. I remember the excitement of being bundled in the back seat of the cab, feeling his thigh pressed up against mine, and drinking in his scent. That's important in a man - that they smell nice - and Dan's fragrance was so good that it made me giddy.

While we were sipping our drinks, getting tipsy and chatting about everything and nothing, the conversation turned to health. He told me that he had an issue - a physical one. But it wasn't really a disability and it didn't hold him back. It's just that he was unusual.

My mind raced as I tried to guess what it was but he just changed the topic. He didn't let on anything of substance, deflecting me by saying that it was really rare so I'd probably never guess.

I perceived that Dan was annoyed with my pressured questioning so I let it slide. But I applied an eagle eye, watching him for the rest of the evening, and by the end of the night I thought I'd figured it out. During our date he would shift uncomfortably on his stool and then reach down and adjust his lower leg. A prosthetic limb! I'd worked it out!

I knew that the medicos were doing amazing things with replacement limbs on vets from Afghanistan. It was true that people could live fully functional lives nowadays. He didn't even exhibit a limp when he excused himself for the loo.

We exchanged mobile numbers - pretty old school - but Dan said that he wasn't big on Apps and didn't really do social media. From then on, texting was our form of communication, apart from interludes the flesh, of course.

Closing time came fast at the bar. I knew that I was a bit woozy and thought I might get lucky, but in a gentlemanly way, Dan saw me safely to a cab. As I embraced him with a goodnight kiss, I tested my theory. My calf surreptitiously slid down alongside his, and I felt a distinct rod in his lower leg. Mystery solved! Or so I thought.

In the days following, I thought about Dan a lot. I guess I was smitten - I didn't get laid on our first encounter, and unrequited lust always leads the mind to wonder of what might come. I couldn't help but play over our conversations and my mind would return to the image of his handsome face, his eyes glistening and a kind and sexy smile never leaving his lips.

He called a few days later and we agreed to meet up at a different bar, close to my apartment. He was already seated when I arrived, reclined in a lounge chair with two cocktails already waiting on the table. I curled in next to him and the time flew by in a blur of conversation, flirting, drinks and too much public affection. I was having one of the best dates of my life and I could feel the anticipation rising in my body. My lips and cheeks had blushed a deep red and I could feel that my aroused pussy had soaked my panties.

Some time into the night when we were more than comfortable in each other's presence, I raised the issue of his disability in a subtle way.

"Oh, that's right. I did tell you about it didn't I?" he remembered.

"Yes," I smiled sincerely. "But not many details. You can tell me. I don't mind."

"Well, it's like this," he said stalling. It sounded suspicious, like he was making up a fabrication.

"You can tell me," I whispered. "I'm all yours tonight," and I drew my fingernail down from his lip, slipped it inside his buttoned shirt and curled it around on his chest.

"I guess if we're going home together, you're going to find out. I don't want you to be shocked. Or alarmed. Or turned off."

"Go on."

"I was born with a tail."

Boom! That hit me out of the blue, and my expression betrayed me as a cringe appeared on his face. I covered it up as fast as I could.

"Wow! Gosh. I don't know what to say." Then I recovered realising how that might be taken. "That's OK. I don't mind. It's just - well I wasn't expecting that. I thought you had a false leg!"

He laughed it off. But he was still taken aback by my initial reaction, and checked again. "Are you sure it's not a problem?"

"No! No. Not a problem at all." But my mind was running at a hundred miles an hour. "But what does it look like? How do you hide it? Have other people got one?"

He gestured to hold back my avalanche of questions and I took the initiative. I nuzzled into his neck. "Come home. Come back to mine. Let me see. Show me yours and I'll show you mine."

After a short walk we stumbled through my apartment door and we were on my sofa, kissing like horny teenagers. I was dying of anticipation to see Dan's special anatomy.

Soon enough I was down to my underwear and Dan's shirt was off. I really wanted to just yank his trousers off, but Dan broached it first and asked, "Would you like to see?"

"Would I!?" I exclaimed.

Dan stood, faced me and drew his pants to the floor. Nothing. Then out from behind his knee, a slender, snake-like tail emerged and wound around his thigh. It instantly made excited and immensely aroused. He performed a slow twirl and I saw that his underpants had a customised hole at the tailbone, allowing the tail to spill from his briefs.

"More?" he asked.

"Yes please!" I replied in glee with a beaming smile. How many girls could notch up an experience like this on their chalkboard?

Dan drew his waistband down and a heavy cock spilled out as his briefs fell to the floor. All I could do was stare and I found my finger beneath my skirt, running up and down the line of my slit through my wet panties.

"It's enormous!" I exulted. "Your tail, I mean. And your cock too! I thought your tail would be short and stubby. But this -." I reached out and as the appendage curved back to me, I gently stroked the smooth skin.

The tail was long - reaching as low as his calf and curled back and forth in a deliberate way. I found the motion mesmerising. While the tail appeared slender, when I grasped the midpoint my hand could only just reach around the circumference. It emerged from the body at his tailbone, and pointed straight along his butt crack. The tail had a much more substantial girth at the body end, and appeared stiff and muscular. But at the tip it curled and twisted and danced with impressive dexterity.

"Have you shown other people?" I quizzed.

"A few. You can guess it can be a bit daunting with the ladies. And that's probably why I haven't been so lucky in love. A few people freak out. I'm glad you didn't."

"No. No way! I love it. It's cute. How does it feel?"

"It's a bit like asking how does your arm feel. It's always been a part of me. I guess it's sensitive. Not like a cock. But maybe more like nipples, or your tongue. It's hard to describe."

I'd never really paid much attention it before, but animals have all sorts of tails - in all different shapes and sizes. curly pig tails, wagging dog tails, hairy horse tails. But the one I'd say was closest to Dan's was the tail of a cheetah. Especially the way that it flickered. At one point he curled it around my arm like a snake and it freaked me out at first, but then I was overcome by the sensuality.

The tail had a little dusting of fine hairs, just like the rest of his body and the skin was smooth. It was the same golden tone as the rest of him, with a slightly darker and textured underside, almost like a seam. The end of the tail had a slightly rounded bulb, with folded skin covering over the tip.

"How have you hidden it all this time?" I asked.

"Long trousers mainly."

"But what about school? Sports and swimming? And in locker rooms?"

"It's never been a problem. You can always get away with it. There's plenty of shy people. Girls can avoid anything with the excuse of periods. I just pulled an equal opportunity card one time. And then it just gets accepted and people stop asking."

Dan continued to stroke his tail over my skin, caressing me. I held it firmly and looked into the tip. It had a feint resemblance to an uncut cock. But when I looked more thoroughly I deduced that it was more like a top and bottom eyelid, opening side-to-side rather than up-and-down.

"What's here?" I asked. "Is this a sensitive part?"

"Yes."

"And what's inside here, when the skin comes back?"

"You have to promise me that you won't freak out." As if encountering a guy with a snaking tail wasn't freaky enough!

"No - I think I'll handle it," I smiled.

"I call it Pete."

"Pete?"

Then as I looked into the tail, the 'eyelids' opened sideways and revealed a tiny face - no bigger than a golf ball. It had two small black eyes, a perfectly formed little nose and a miniature mouth.

"I'm Pete," announced the face in a feint and high pitched voice.

If I had been shocked by the revelation of a tail, it was nothing compared my surprise at a tiny human face living inside it. I had no response, and Dan detected my astonishment as I sat, staring with my mouth open and jaw dropped. While I was at the extreme-end of horny a moment earlier, I think my pussy dried up completely at this instance.

"Yes, this is Pete. It's a part of me. It's not a separate person or anything - we are one and the same. We share the same nervous system - so Pete feels what I feel, thinks what I think, and sees what I see.

"He can see?!"

"Yes, I'm sure you can see his eyes. I see what he sees. But usually he's all tucked away with the lids closed and asleep. But right now we can see."

"Through his eyes?"

"Yes, of course. But it's not the same sort of sight that you get from your regular eyes. It's sort of more blurry. It sees other colours. It can see the infra-red end. So if something is hot, then it's brighter to Pete's eyes. And colder is dimmer."

"Are you looking at me now?"

"Yes."

"What do I look like? From your tail eye. From Pete."

"You look good. I can see your figure. I can see that you are warm down here." Dan indicated my groin with his fingers. "And here." His hand rubbed across my breasts and under my neck. "And your lips." He reached in and gave me a passionate kiss and at the same time the tail brushed my neck in the sexiest way. My heart melted and I felt my pussy dripping again.

I tried to rationalise what was going on. Was this a joke? Obviously not. Was it some robotic thing? No - it was definitely real human flesh. So what was this tail, and what the fuck was Pete? Maybe some sort of conjoined twin gone wrong. Maybe a genetic experiment. But as the touching and caressing continued, I realised that I didn't really care. Whatever it might be, I knew that it made me as horny as hell. I didn't really care how Pete had come about, I just knew that I wanted him inside of me. Pete, Dan - whatever they were - I wanted to fuck them all.

My face reached to Dan's and we met with a soft lingering kiss. I pulled away slightly and my palm pressed the tip of his tail against my cheek. As I turned my head, my open lips brushed the skin and I extended a long and sensuous stroke with my tongue. I felt the muscles within the tail respond and so I continued. With parted lips I licked, sucked and slurped along the last eight inches of the tail, up, and down, and up once more, but not quite so far as to reach Pete.

One of my hands held the tail tight, while my other hand reached down and firmly gripped Dan's hard cock. I heard Dan groan as I applied a stroking motion to his cock and fell into a trance nibbling and licking on the tail. My head moved to the tip of the tail and I heard a tiny panting pattern, realising that Pete was sharing the pleasure.

My mouth reached the tip of the tail and I dotted tiny kisses around Pete's face. I had second thoughts about taking the end into my mouth. I looked up to Dan through my fuck-hungry eyes. "Can I suck here?"

"Yes," came Pete's tiny voice.

"Yes. Please do," affirmed Dan.

It felt weird but sexy to suck on a tail. It felt especially weird to lick a tiny face at the end! But it didn't take long for me to get into the swing, and really, it was just like giving oral to a cock - a much larger, dexterous cock which was watching inside your mouth and sometimes talking back to you. It sounds weird now, but at the time it was so natural.

I took the tip into my mouth and hooked my tongue around the face, while he curled, twisted and played with my tongue in return. I could sense him move around inside my mouth - feeling me out - exploring my cheeks, under my tongue and then occasionally slipping deeper into my throat until I gagged a little and he'd withdraw to allow me to breathe once more.

I could feel Pete's tiny lips within my mouth as he explored inside me. He would take tiny nibbles on my tongue and my cheek. The best was when he sucked the very tip of my tongue into his little tiny mouth, and delivered a soft massaging chew, until he released my tongue back to me and roamed once more inside my cheeks.

All this time I'd also had a hand on Dan's cock and I worked that backwards and forwards, coordinating my rhythms and movements. I would switch between the two appendages, taking his cock into my mouth and sucking out the little bits of sticky precum while I held the tail in my hand, knowing that he was watching me - with all his eyes. The cock felt good in my mouth and the groans made it satisfying to know that I was turning him on. Actually both of them. Pete and Dan.

I moved to alternate between a suck on the tail, and a suck on his cock, and back again. I'd watched porn with some guys before and I knew that a big turn-on was the double blowjob act between two hard cocks. Well this was just as good - Dan and Pete were the lucky recipients to get all the action!

I could feel Dan's cock begin to twitch, so I knew that an orgasm was on the cards. I had no idea if there were any more surprises coming my way, but before he managed to cum, he withdrew his cock out of my mouth and muscled his tail out of my grip. Dan dropped to his knees and pushed me back on the sofa and went down on me. A more conventional surprise - but still it was really nice.

Dan's face was buried between my legs and I was drowning in a delirious sensation as he tongued my slit and then played with my clit. But all the while, his tail swirled and swiveled around like a cat's. His lids were open and Pete's eyes were watching us. It felt so sexy - just like a cameraman was filming us - making our own porn. His fingers slipped under my ass cheeks and he lifted my pelvis higher. His tongue probed into my ass and rimmed around the hole and it took all my concentration to hold me back from cumming then and there. And still, the tail hovered and panned - watching my ass and cunt as Dan ate me out.

Finally, after an eternity of glorious cunnilingus, Dan fucked me.

He remained on his knees, but he straightened his torso, and pulled my ass towards him, just hanging it over the edge of the sofa. His cock aligned with my wet pussy and then he plunged in deeply, all the way to my cervix and I felt his soft balls press up hard against my asshole. I heard a tiny breath exhaling from Pete and Dan groaned as his cock drilled deep inside of me.

He began to move, thrusting his cock in and out and I could feel his pubes brushing up against mine as he his cock reached the hilt. My little wet pussy squelched and I didn't want it to stop. But once more, I felt a little twitch in Dan's shaft and he pulled out just as he was on the edge of cumming.

"Fuck me with the tail," I pleaded. "Fuck me Pete." I wanted all of him. Every part of his body inside of me. I wanted to embrace his strangeness. I wanted to own it. I wanted to fuck it.

Dan rolled me over, and positioned me bent over the sofa, my thighs apart, ready for a doggy-style entry. I craned around and saw his wandering tail, curling upwards, and then diving down to come out between his legs. Pete's face touched my pussy lips and then traced back and forth along my swollen labia. The tip hovered at the top of my slit, and then I felt Pete's tiny lips nibbling on my clit, a combination of tickling and sensuality. It didn't last too long, as my desire to be filled overwhelmed me, and I pushed back against Dan's tail and it slipped right inside my pussy.

That's when I experienced the greatest fuck of my life. It felt perfect - the tail just fit exactly right, and it kept on hitting exactly the right places. My G-spot, my clit, that sensitive little spot at the end of the vaginal cavity that I never knew that I had. He caressed each zone in just the right way until I was at the point of cumming, then he'd move onto the next erogenous node.

"You're hitting all the right places. How do you do it?" I asked in a stilted way between gasps.

"The magic of the tail," he laughed. "I can see where I'm going. And I can move it to just the right spot. Pete leads the way. Pete knows where to go." He pressed against the front of my pussy wall and a little squirt of my juices ejected. "He can see where you need it. And he can see when to move on." Dan thrust hard with his tail, just below my cervix sending a thrill into my insides and my body shook.

"Your pleasure zones. They stand out like lights on a Christmas tree. And I can target them. Like this." He started a stroking action inside of me. It was deep inside but at the front of my abdomen where I'd never felt it before. With every stroke of his magic I could feel and hear the slurp of my pussy and I knew that my cunt was wet with desire.

"What can you see?" I asked. "What does it look like? Don't you need a light?"

"I can see. Pete can see. Even close up. Even inside. Even in full contact. I can sense the warm spots in your pussy. It gets warmer the deeper I go. The body makes its own light - enough for Pete to see."

It was feeling so good. Amazing. But I didn't want Dan to forgo his pleasure for me. "Fuck me more Dan. Fuck me with your cock. Fuck my ass too."

Dan wordlessly repositioned himself. The tail remained deep inside me and I felt a warm splat on my asshole, and the pressure of a thumb working the sticky spit around. I felt the erotic pressure as the head of his cock sat waiting, right on my relaxed ass, and then I felt the hint of pain as I pushed back with my hips and let the head of his cock pass inside of me.

My God. The tail-fuck was incredible but this was even better. I was getting a one man double penetration.

"Fuck - that feels awesome," I confided. "How does it feel for you?"

12