A Tail of the Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amazing," he admitted. "I haven't done it this way before. I can see it all," he said. I can see my cock - pressing into your pussy. Pete sees it." I sensed the dexterous tail working inside of me, pressing on the cock through the sensitive slip of skin between my pussy and ass.

I was going delirious, feeling so horny, sensing an orgasm welling within me. And then a strange thought disrupted my mind.

I wondered what would our offspring be like if we had children. Would they have tails too, or was his tail a freak of nature?

Right now, it didn't matter. We had a perfect form of contraception - his tail in my pussy was never going to get me pregnant, and he could still get off with his cock jammed deep in my ass at the same time. He could even cum in there, I thought, and when I told him so, his thrusting energized even more until I felt him burst from his balls. I felt my ass fill with a flood of cum, and I felt the tail twitching and thrashing around inside of my pussy.

Dan's hips were pushed hard against my ass and he remained still, his cock softening inside my ass, and his tail just gently curling and softly stroking inside my pussy.

"What did it look like?" I quizzed.

"What's that?"

"Inside me. When you came?"

"Oh, right. Well the colours get more intense. And then when I cum I see a burst of intense heat through the wall of your pussy. And then I see the colours spread as my cum fills you."

That description sounded so hot, literally, and I while I was imagining his point of view, his cock slipped out and a stream of runny semen oozed from my asshole and dripped down my pussy and leg. I rolled over, in an exhausted state, Dan flopped on top of me and we fell to sleep.

I continued to see Dan for some months. Sex was great. The first time was the most memorable of course, with that sequence of incredible surprises and a series of experiences like nothing I'd ever felt before. There were no more revelations as time went on, but we refined our sexual routine and it always moved heaven and earth.

One day I was waiting for him at a bar at an agreed time for a date when he messaged to say he couldn't make it. He broke our next appointment too. He took longer to reply to my messages, and then started replying only sporadically. Eventually he stopped replying altogether. In the span of a week we went from lovers to strangers.

I searched for him online - there was nothing. The records of his IT business led nowhere. We had always coupled at my place, never at his. And so he was gone. A ghost.

I tried to tell my friends about him but they didn't really believe me, and I wasn't game to reveal the details of his special features.

I guess I grieved for him for about a year before I started dating seriously again. Eventually I found my husband - who is a regular guy without a tail - and settled down.

Whenever I see people dressed in cosplay with a tail, I get all steamed up and think of the sexual possibilities. I think about Dan from time to time, and wonder what happened. I wonder who he ended up with - some lucky girl who gets the pleasure of a one man DP every night. If by chance we were to meet sometime, and he was still single, what would I do? That's a tough one, because I love my husband. But honestly - given the opportunity - a man with a tail? I'd take that option any day of the week.

12