A 'Tail' of Two Pussy's

Story Info
Erotic Trans Femdom.
4.6k words
4.52
13.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was the best of times it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom the age of foolishness. In his opening words the author Dickens conveys his belief in the possibility of resurrection and transformation, both on a personal level and a societal level. One must overcome the conflict of family and love, hatred and oppression, light and darkness and wisdom and folly..."

Highly intelligent the polished female who was a first time candidate for office excelled at using the pregnant pause for effect. Long ago she had leaned never to let people think you don't know what you're doing. Finishing up her campaign speech the woman put a look of sincerity to her face before gazing out to the small crowd seated in folding chairs in front of her.

"...elect me and I will carry on the cause until us women have both conquered the male prejudice and greed that has held us back while also uniting the community as they accept the wisdom of having a female who knows what she is doing in charge. ...thank you all for coming..."

Smiling she added "...any donations that aren't illegal are welcome."

Charlene Darney thought it ironic most people had no idea her maiden name was a play off the same as one of the leading characters in the highly regarded Dickensian treatise. The novel that addressed the class struggles of the times and questioned the degrees to which the French revolutionaries of the 18th century upheld enlightenment-era ideals of rational thought, constitutional government and liberty was likely dismissed as part of the dumbing down of today's society.

By Charlene's way of thinking many people these days would rather 'twitter-away' about the Kardashian's life then read one much less all of 'the great books of western society'. Shaking hands moments later she was given a confirmation as a young 20 something male in line turned to the girl he was with.

"Did you see the costumes the Kardashian's wore for Halloween, Kim rocked 'Elle Woods Harvard video essay' and later was in a family friendly outfit as Wilma from the Flintstones."

"Yes totally 'you-tubed' it, Kim's a real lawyer you know and Kylie looked sooo rad as Ariel from 'the little Mermaid'...they're all worth like a ka-jillion dollars."

"Lets take a selfie with Charlene and instagram it so people will think we're dedicated."

Behind the two in line Stevie Holland shook his head dismissing their shallowness, looking much like them at 26 years old he couldn't understand why people didn't have a more serious political outlook. He believed communities should elect more women to office thinking them to be more honest. His belief was enough he showed up at the event in the hopes his small effort of volunteering would make a difference in the days ahead.

"Hello Ms. Charlene, I like your platform especially the part about dealing with the natural gas companies, it's one reason I want to work on your campaign."

The woman took in the sight of the slight framed male standing at 5' 7" nicely combed he had long brunette hair tied in back giving him a hipster look.

"Why thank you, there is a sign up table in back so pick up a t-shirt after you give us your information."

"Yes Maam, my parent left me well off so I am going to your fundraiser later..., I'll wear the t-shirt there if it's Ok. Will being in jeans be alright, I did iron them myself this morning?"

"Sure honey thanks I won't waist the $1,000 check...would you like a picture with me?"

"Yes Please."

"How delightful to see one so well mannered."

Charlene checked her I-phone to see if her husband had texted.

Sarah Jarvis tapped her on the shoulder the woman most responsible for talking Charlene into running for town president was also her campaign manager.

"Did you send that little cutie over? He signed up to volunteer and said he'll be at the fundraiser later...Truth is I could use a gopher, especially at home, being single and working your campaign my house is a mess."

"Yes I found him polite he may be good to have on the phones in the office."

"Sure...I see you checking the texts...Any communication or is your husband at the bars again?"

"I'm guessing the Iron Horse tap, it's like his car has a magnet, every Friday him and his buddies automatically go there despite the talks we've had."

"You did start giving him those 'special' diet pills I got for you right?

"Yes it's been near 10 weeks, he still thinks they're helping him lose weight."

"The science will win out eventually, you can't outrun chemistry. The longer he is on them the greater the likelihood he'll come around to your way of thinking. I still think cuckolding him is best...after all he was cheating on you."

"I have been monitoring him, his tummy is thinner and he tried to lift the backyard table to clean the deck and couldn't do it himself. He was embarrassed to ask me to help."

Charlene lifted her right arm, pushing the sleeve back she flexed her bi-cep for Sarah to see. The idea for the campaign T-shirt had been Sarah's. It had the image of 'Rosie the riveter' her hair tied back with a bandana the iconic woman was flexing her arm. Above the picture the words read 'Vote Women'. The side patch had the female sex symbol with a raised fist in the circle.

"Ok we have a few hours to kill before the cocktail fundraiser so back to the Four Seasons hotel to grab a quick nap."

Charlene smiled at her campaign strategist knowing a nap may follow what would occur before hand.

In the hotel suite Sarah flung the comforter to the floor before lifting her sweater off. A quick motion had her unhooking her bra to free her large breasts. She looked to see Charlene slipping her panties down. The pair of boobies large and full rounded was one of many reasons why she enjoyed being an alpha woman. It just so happen today she had the single nipple piercing in her right breast. As she turned her breasts gave off a sway. The woman let her hand cup the breasts in a scoop before moving up and tweaking the nipples on each. Pulling hard on the nipples she shook her hair and moved each breast up and down relishing the sensations.

As a graduate student an older lesbian professor introduced her to the joys of Sappho linking it to radical feminism. While liking the odd dick from time to time Sarah had been a devoted lover of the female form and the advancement of women ever since.

Spreading her legs as wide as she could Charlene motioned for her best friend Sarah to join her on the bed. As only a woman can do Sarah arched her back lifting her pretty bottom while she slithered up on the bed to the waiting vagina. Her mouth covered the glistening pussy lips marrying them with her own.

Charlene pitchforked her fingers into the mass of red curls on Sarah's head. Using her hand she guided the woman's mouth along her slit. Within seconds she could feel the flick of her tongue on her clit.

"Oh fuck yes...damn Sarah your tongue is amazing."

Sarah watch the young volunteer listening to the older women talking, her mind pulled up his name before she said it to her self 'Yes it's Stevie I believe. He looks ripe for the picking. It's been sometime since I've toyed with a male so young and naïve looking'.

"There baby...it's Stevie right?...slide over what are they talking about?"

Stevie turned and immediately felt intimidated with Sarah slipping onto the couch next to him. The woman's body near dwarfing his her arm lifted as she let it rest along the edge near his shoulder.

He pulled the red colored plastic solo cup up and took a nervous sip from the tiny cocktail straw.

"The nice older lady...I don't know her name...she is talking about how it's time for women to become the driving force in politics. She says males have fucked up ..."

He paused after swearing.

"Is it ok for me to say that word in front of you."

"I'll excuse it for now."

She ran the back of her hand along his cheek-line noticing it brought a reaction of shyness.

"Go on, you were saying."

"Yes hum, she was saying males have screwed up and made a mess of things. She thinks only women can clean up the problems males have created...now she is speaking about identity fusion, I don't know what that means."

"Sounds like my kind of woman...Identity fusion is where people unite in a common goal to overcome an enemy or ideology they oppose. It's a form of tribalism. You'll see it in the crazed fans of organized sports teams, as though ignoring the spiritual dictum put no false gods before me they are the true religions in the world these days and the fans pay the owners their 30 pieces of silver to be connected."

"The owners are the shrewd money changers and will have no problem holding a city and its fans hostage displaying gall they demand the municipality pay for stadiums. I can think of no other business where the company building is build by others for an owner who reaps the profits."

"Fans 'identify' being fused with others just like them and will band together to protect and defend any fellow team member or supporter who believes what they do. In many instances it's simply a male pacifier, they'll drink their alcohol watching sports for hours while allowing their addled brains to be programmed with a slew of commercials that are tailored to their instinctual drives. At its worse the pent up aggression expression is displayed in the form hooliganism. Their parents hatred for 'other' teams is passed down to their children ensuring the owner and their offspring have a lifetime supply of customers for generations."

Again she ran her hand along his face before moving a stray hair behind his ear.

"In life and politics what can't be changed must be endured, our Charlene represents change in this election. You need to remember we're a wealthy town just because natural gas in under so much of our property that doesn't mean we should allow fracking. Charlene is a strong enough woman she won't cave in to the gas and oil companies."

Smiling he commented.

"I'm all for her...I even volunteered earlier today."

"You're with me tonight...come hold my hand. I want you at my side for the evening."

As the two walked she looked at him.

"Weren't you in jeans earlier."

"Yes Maam, I thought I'd better wear something better looking so I stopped an bought a pair of Bermuda shorts and some slip-ons."

"It's nice to see you wearing Charlene's campaign t-shirt yet lets have you tuck it in for a neater look...you're a thin one aren't you?"

Sarah watched him undo his belt to tuck in the shirt. She moved close and ran her hands along the waistline to tuck it in smoother. Her hand slipped in and gave a quick rub to his butt cheek.

"Are you in a pair of bikini's or perhaps a thong?"

"Yes is that alright Ms. Sarah?"

"I'll let you know later when I get a getter look."

He processed her comment letting his mind ponder the implications.

Her hand back out she gave a gentle pat to his butt cheek.

"Sweetie you have a pretty bum...Lets go I need to check the donation envelopes."

Hearing her say it he felt a wave of objectification flow through him.

The weight of Sarah's muscled up body had him let out a slight gasp more often expressed by a female under a male. Putting up a brief moment of resistance he felt her spreading his legs with her knees. Looking at the tiny puff of hair on his chest she knew in the morning that it and the small amount on his legs and underarms would be gone after they'd shower together.

There had always been something about emasculating a male that turned her on. Lifting up to stand on her knees while between his legs she put his on her shoulders.

"Lets get these little bikini panties off you."

Hearing them called panties made him blush. Her thumbs hooked in swiftly pulling them down and off.

"Honey I know you want to...go ahead, play with my boobies baby."

Captivated by their beauty his hands caressed the large breasts.

"They're so beautiful Ms.Sarah...your nipple looks pretty with the piercing."

"Yes they are...every one should know how nice it is to have lovely breasts."

Giving off a pause she decided to say it.

"If you had them you'd love them too honey...you've thought about it before... haven't you?"

He wasn't sure how to answer the inquiry, if he said yes then it meant he had wondered what it would be like to be a girl.

"Yes I have... some times."

Dropping lower she guided her nipple into his mouth. As he sucked away she undid the band holding his ponytail. Pulling back she spiked her fingers in and spread the long hair out along his shoulders.

"I like hearing the truth you'll do well to remember that. You moisturize sweetie I can tell...your skin feels so soft."

Sarah didn't wait for him to answer her hand slipped down and guided his 5" penis inside her.

"Ohhhhh my...ohhhhhh that feels so nice...eeeeewwwww it's sooooo wet and warm"

"Stephie honey...just hold still your woman is in charge."

The woman started to develop a rhythm as she fucked him.

"Baby play with my pretty butt just kind of squeeze it like you want to pull me inside you."

Pushing down Sarah once more let the full weight of her body engulf him making him feel small and tiny under her.

"Stephi you look so cute trying to squirm underneath me."

"You're so much stronger then me Ms Sarah...it makes me feel weak and helpless."

"You like feeling like that baby don't you?

"Yes it's like I feel protected and safe being under you."

"That's how I want you to feel a Stephanie."

"Stephanie's...but it's a girls name."

"Sweetie, you're the one under me, you're the one with 'her' legs spread like a girl, you're the weaker one between us...truth is you'd make for a lovely girl Stephanie...you already have lovely long hair, your body is near smooth and hairless...and I am just about to make you squeal like a submissive girl should when I make you climax."

Hearing Sarah speak he could feel the cream in his penis rising like a gathering storm.

"Go ahead darling let the girl inside you express herself...why if you were my girl I'd make sure you were the prettiest thing you ever did see."

He lifted his legs to hold them along on the outside of her thighs.

"That's it girl...I think my honey needs to find out just how pretty she can be...hmmm Stephanie would you like me to take you into the Lady Pond...let you see how nice it is being a gurl...life is always about exploring the unknown."

Spurred on by her words his penis was close to releasing its build up.

"Of course you'll have a pretty pair of your own boobies...something like a c-cup or maybe even a large d-cup so there is no mistaking who you are...you'll need to be in a bra and panty set everyday...why once you learn how to do your makeup and hair you'll enjoying wearing lovely dresses and heels.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhh, ohhhhhh."

Sarah saved the best for last.

"Yes ...imagine how nice you'll feel with your own pretty vagina."

In that moment thinking that thought he felt like he was at one with the dominant woman above him.

"Ohhhhhh Maaam, ohhhhhhh Ms. Sarah, ohhhhhhh my...ohhhhhhh a pretty pussy...Ohhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhh I'm getting wet."

"Of course you are...that's what girls do when they have a lovely Climax."

A half hour or so after releasing the energy drop most all males get showed itself. He offered little resistance when she slipped an anal plug in past his rosebud entrance. Feeling warm and cozy in the cute nightie she selected for him he soon fell asleep with her arms around his upper body as if protecting him.

...penetration..

Sarah pulled her Bugatti Chiron into the driveway, moments later the couple walked in to the campaign office holding hands his fingers clutched the strap of his purse as he looked at Sarah before looking at Charlene.

"Say hello to Stephanie Charlene, she's my new girlfriend and will help on the phones."

"Why what a little doll, and look such a pretty tweed skirt and tights, is that camel colored cashmere sweater from Neimans, I think I have one similar to it."

Sarah turned to look pleased to see his appearance she smiled back at her best friend before looking at Stephanie.

Just then Charlene stepped forward.

"Honey your slip is showing, I can see a little of that pretty lace edging.'

The woman slid her hands into the skirt to give a brief tug.

Sarah spoke.

"Baby we could use some coffee, black no sugar."

Charlene added

''Make mine the same but add a touch of cream."

The two watched Stephanie walk out before Charlene spoke.

"Moves pretty good in heels for being a boy. Did I detect he has both nipples pierced? You've had a busy few days off."

"I'm guessing he's had some practice wearing heels and yes both nipples have piercings along with his earlobes...I'll find out more in the days ahead as to his foray into the world of the feminine I suggested we try it for a few weeks or so. I did learn his parents had died in an accident a year ago and left him in pretty good shape so he doesn't need to work to make ends meet...so tell me the update on your hubby."

"He was at it again last night, we spoke briefly this morning yet again I told him I will not tolerate his drinking and carousing any more."

A double major in college one being poetry Sarah quoted Yeats.

"Things fall apart; the center can not hold, Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world..."

Charlene continued in the same vain.

"The best lack all conviction, while the worst are full of passionate intensity."

"Nobody quite like an Irish poet to convey doom...Those hormone pills should be kicking in sooner or later."

"Actually losing his grip on stoicism he broke down emotionally when we spoke this morning, I haven't seen that before...he is in conflict, the battle within rages but the estrogen will hold sway the more its acclimated into his endocrine system."

"Welcome to our world Frank...the days ahead will find him losing a grip on more then just that cherished stoic nature of his."

"Well using my anger as a tool I insisted he wear a pair of my panties telling him he'd think twice about cheating if he knew some floozy would discover him wearing them."

"Very nice...the clock is ticking girl friend."

"You know me it may not turn out like you think yet planning is essential. I try to operate like things are under control."

Frank Gavin pulled his motorcycle to a stop on seeing the yellow, his foot hit the ground yet he noticed he had difficulty holding the bike upright while waiting for the light to turn green. Moving forward he let the clutch out. He felt the engine leap enough he dialed down the speed after feeling like he was losing control. At the next light he put both feet on the ground to steady the crotch-rocket and took his hands off the handle bar. He feared his strength wasn't what it once was but was still afraid to truly admit it. Something inside him made him feel good his weight was down giving him a thinner look.

It had been 5 years since his home building company went out of his business, taking a job as a property inspector he hated having to rely on a woman who was wealthy and now paid their major bills. Pulling into the office lot he often thought about what might have been.

"Hey Frank lend me a hand."

Standing at the foot of the latter he clapped. Jim Slader laughed then spoke.

"No seriously, your thin enough these days can you grab that branch that's stuck in the gutter."

His boss watched as Frank made his way up the latter, there was something about the way Frank swayed his hips that made Jim begin to wonder about him. Looking closer he could swear he saw the imprint of panty lines. Moving his lengthening hair out of the way Frank slowly made his way back down.

"You gunna get that cut, why I remember when you thought anyone with long hair was a fag."

12