A 'Tail' of Two Pussy's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Charlene likes it better long, me and her have been going through some rough patches so I don't want to get her more upset then she already is."

"Hey guy, I feel like I know you well enough to say it...you need to cut back on the drinking and playing around with the babes in bars. Take it from me once I straightened up my own life being at home got much better. Speaking of being at home I heard there are some job cuts coming down the pipe."

Frank looked at his watch knowing he should have been on the way to the fundraiser of his wife Charlene. Having felt her wrath 3 months earlier being caught cheating he knew she would be mad. Part of him had felt justified just as his boss predicted that Friday afternoon he had received the notice that he was let go from his job.

"Hey Phil one more down this way...kind of quiet here tonight."

Thinking about sliding the glass of chardonnay down the bar Phil thought better of it and walk it over.

"Hey I thought you had to be some where other then here."

"Yea, my Charlene is having another fund raiser."

He took a sip of the wine before lowering the glass down.

"Sure is odd...I mean seeing you drink wine instead of the usual beer like the old days. You feeling ok? You seem different lately."

"I've dropped like 35, 40 pound the last few months...say what's the name of that girl over by the pool table?"

"Hey don't ask me, I don't want to get on the wrong side of Charlene especially if she ends up being town president...I have my license to think about.'..."

Thinking about his tip he may lose the bartender wiped the counter in front of Frank.

"...I think her name is Julie something, she's been coming around here lately, I think someone said she owns a ranch outside of town...must like horses 'cuz' she always has trail dust on her boots and jeans."

The two took to talking in back after she finished clearing the pool table of balls.

"So what do you like Miss Julie?'

"I like horses, I like feeding and training my equines, I enjoy pony-play, pretty good with a riding crop or the like in my hands, I like femininity...let's see...what else?..."

She unloosened a couple of button to let a glimpse of her cleavage be displayed.

"Well Julie if I can say your built pretty solid...don't get me wrong you have a nice figure and all."

"Country girl pal...got my muscles early...learned how to toss hay in the stalls among other reasons. A horse has got to know you are strong both physically and mentally if you are to control it."

Frank reached his hand out to touch hers.

"What say we become more then just pals?"

She reached forward and gave a squeeze letting him feel her strength. Standing up she slid into the chair next to his. Moments later the two were kissing.

He looked at her before speaking.

"You were telling me you live out in the country... "

Julie kissed him interrupting his question. Pulling back she could feel the hook was about to be swallowed all that was need was a slight push on her part.

"I can see you want some of what I have...I'll get you to where you want to go but I have to tell you it's not going to be like you think it will be...you want to follow me?"

"Yea sure...I'm sure it will work out just fine. Let me leave first so anyone will see I left alone...give it 10 minutes then meet me up the road a mile and we'll put my bike in your truck."

"Ok if you say so...we can go into the stall in my barn...you'll see its for the best with what I have planned."

Outside a mile down he ran his motorcycle up the slim wooden plank to leave it in the back of her pick-up truck. Once on the road he could feel his alcohol buzz was more then he had first thought.

"Say let me have your hand."

"Sure Julie."

The woman placed it on her crotch.

"Just lightly rub my pussy while we talk...I'll do yours...now open your mouth, you'll like this gummi-bear edible ...it will help with your buzz."

Her hand ran across the crotch of his jeans as his did hers. A few minutes in he realized he had forgotten Charlene had put him in panties that morning as part of his penalty for cheating on her.

The idle chit-chat acted as a distraction, knowing the answer she didn't ask if he was married. He spent most of the ride trying to figure out how he could either slip out of the panties without her knowing it or thinking up a reason for wearing them.

Near an hour later she looked over to him.

"We're getting close."

The lights of her truck the only ones on the road she turned at the top of the incline. The oblong sign with reflective yellow backing became illuminated.

'Caution Pony Play ahead'.

The words were above a drawn image of a head of a feminine equine looking creature. The side profile had it wearing a bejeweled headdress of a piece. Seeing it Frank thought it to be an odd sight.

Soon the two were pulling into her ranch. Taking him by the hand she led him into the barn that had stalls along one side.

"This is really clean in here."

"Needs to be, you ever had a roll in the hay?"

Frank took it to mean had he ever be laid in a barn.

"No not really but there is a first time for everything huh...I am all in."

"It's likely truer words were never spoken by you...then i have your approval to do what I'd like?"

"Yes you do...no matter what."

Julie had been clued in it gave her reason to unbutton his shirt and let her mouth settle on the budding nubs. The past week or so he had first begun to notice much like a woman his breasts had a level of sensitivity to them. Dismissing it looking into the mirror just that morning he detected a 'poutiness' to the lifted nipples.

The assault of her lips brought out a level of submissiveness it was enough of a feeling he laid on his back to let her have her way with him. The feeling on anxiety flushed to the surface knowing he was having difficulty getting an erection. It had been happening more and more the past couple of months. His head was spinning his mind in a flux. Frank felt his belt being loosened before she suddenly looked at him.

"Are you wearing woman's panties?"

It was the last thing he heard her say before passing out from the sleeping pill of an edible.

End of part one...

12